Incipiunt Vitae Novae Pt. 08: Khalidah’s Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++++

The persistent tink-tink of steel on steel filtered into Khalidah's brain.

"Aren't you a sound sleeper! Have a pleasant night? I've got something for you, but you'll have to ask nicely."

Khalidah lifted herself from the cot and shuffled over to the bars. A freshly-delivered porta-potty stood outside her cell door, but the orderly was also holding a cup.

She bit her tongue for a moment, then forced out the words she expected were expected.

"Please Ma'am, may I have my morning drink?"

Apparently the words were satisfactory, since the orderly passed her the cup without further comment.

"Thank you, Ma'am."

The orderly turned away and Khalidah shuffled cautiously back to the cot and sat down to savor the delicious nectar.

Well, not exactly, but it wasn't bad, she thought—some sort of power-juice drink. She'd need it to get through the day. At least the infernal concupiscence gripping her all through the night seemed at last to be fading away. The orderly returned a few minutes later; to Khalidah's relief the empty cup exchange took place without further verbal intercourse. A little later Tani appeared.

"Bend over and put your hands near the ring on the bar, dear," she ordered before opening the cell door. Khalidah complied, further reminded that it was going to be a long day, and a second later she was unable to rise. Tani entered, pushing the toilet before her.

"Let's get you unplugged," she said in the cheery tone Khalidah had already learned to hate. "I expect you're dying to go!" She unlocked the retention strap from Khalidah's belt and tied it in a loose bow to the plug, pulled the cursed stopper from Khalidah's anus, leaving it hanging down in front, then went back outside the cell.

"Better do as much as you can. Take my word for it, you'll be far more comfortable during your flagellation," she exhorted brightly, something not easily done. "Don't try to keep anything in. If there's something in there that shouldn't be we'll get it out of you now or later." Tani flashed Khalidah an evilly cheerful grin.

"I'll be back in ten." She reached through the bars to make it possible for Khalidah to stand and deliver.

As Khalidah sat and delivered she heard cell doors clanging far away in the cellblock. How was Chrissy doing, she wondered. Chrissy loved bondage, loved being whipped, loved many sorts of role play, but during their time together she'd never been particularly into being demeaned or belittled—was she thrilled by this now, or finding it, like she was, tedious and degrading? But after all, Chrissy had been with many Dommes since, and the predilection wasn't unusual; Khalidah had accommodated plenty of clients willing to pay dearly for this kind of treatment. The price here certainly couldn't be beat. Had Ginny ordered this up wholesale?

Tani returned, ordered Khalidah to bend over once more, secured her, and entered the cell. She took, or pretended to take a look into the pot.

"Good girl," she chimed, "now let's get you plugged back up. Since you've been so good I'll let you go to the shower; we have a visitor coming."

Tani fished in her pocket. She drew out a tube of lubricant and a surgical glove, pulled the glove over her hand, wiped off the plug dangling in front of bent-over Khalidah and tossed the paper into the porta-potty.

"Thought I'd make this a little easier for you this time. Spread your legs."

Khalidah didn't think it was all that hard the first time—she'd lubricated the plug then too.

Tani applied a generous gob of lube to the plug, then to the finger which she pressed against Khalidah's sphincter, circling it round and round.

Khalidah gasped—hot pepper.

"Feel good?" Tani asked rhetorically as she poked her finger further in and worked it from side to side. "You'll get a better inspection later, but I thought you'd like an early warm-up." She pushed the plug home and re-fastened its retaining cord.

The sound of chains clinking, women marching in the corridor, got closer and louder. Khalidah squirmed as the heat spread through her colon. Tani fastened a length of chain from Khalidah's leg chain to her handcuffs, then released her from the eyebolt on the bar. As she rose upright the chain pulled tight, drawing her legs together, pulling her hands down over her pussy-plate.

"Too bad you can't do anything down there," Tani taunted, glancing at the chained, naked women starting to march past Khalidah's cell. "I certainly would, if I weren't at work. Care to join the shower coffle?"

Khalidah blocked on her manners, temporarily...

WHACK

until Tani's palm landed smartly on her backside.

"Yes Ma'am, please let me join the shower coffle," Khalidah gasped.

"That's better," Tani replied. She attached a longish length of chain to Khalidah's cuffs, looped it tight around her midriff and reattached it in front, leaving a substantial length extending, then opened the cell door. As the last woman jingled passed Tani clipped the end of Khalidah's chain to the departing waist-loop and pushed Khalidah out. The chain yanked tight.

Khalidah was now marching behind eight other chained women. Clearly not everyone in this line was scheduled for flagellation, not in her session at any rate, but she did observe Chrissy in third place, ivory plastic plate pressed firmly against her pretty pudenda. She was the only other woman wearing one.

Two cells down another woman came out, not wearing a plate. Khalidah felt her midriff chain jerk tight as the new woman picked up the cadence in the rear.

++++

Jillian Klemmer swung her car into the parking lot around 7:30. She'd have to hurry; as Clerk of the Court she was expected to be in court by 9 AM, and she wasn't exactly sure where she was supposed to go.

The facility had been operating for a month and Jillian had already sent several dozen convicts over, but she hadn't actually been here herself. As her car tweeted she checked in her handbag. Yes, she had the neckbands, both with the judge's signature.

Ordinarily, flagellation-bound criminals received their bands immediately at sentencing. Seconds after the judge handed down the sentence, Jillian would press some buttons on the printer which spat out the doleful ticket to perdition. She'd pass it to the judge for signature, loop it around the stunned convict's neck, and squeeze the pressure sensitive adhesive closed. At that point it was as secure as a hospital wrist ID and almost as difficult to remove. One difference; attempting to remove it would result in a nasty shock, notify the authorities, and was itself a serious crime, often more serious than the one which justified its installation.

The banded convict would typically be transported directly to this facility, but depending on the backlog, they might be sent home under house arrest. So far no-one had dared attempt to remove a band.

There was one oddity today which puzzled her. The paperwork normally included some description of the malefactor's offence; for one of the bands it described a financial impropriety. The paperwork for the other listed nothing. She'd called the office and was told that everything was in order, it was simply an oversight.

She hurried to the entrance.

++++

The shower station reminded Khalidah of a car wash; heavy plastic flaps hung over the entrance; the coffle pressed them aside as it passed. The first section wasn't mechanical, though. Orderlies in wet suits lined up on either side, armed with sponges on poles. They scrubbed each inmate down thoroughly as they passed, taking care not to miss any parts of their helplessly exposed bodies. Powerful jets from above churned the prisoners' hair, mixing with shampoo-soap in a maelstrom of swirling foam.

Chrissy loved it. Shackled in glistening stainless steel, feeling her body massaged by the droplet-bespeckled rubber-suited orderlies while basking in the residual glow of libidol, she followed the intoxicating swivels of the buttocks in front of her through seventh heaven.

Khalidah didn't love it, but she allowed it wasn't altogether unpleasant. The water was cool but not icy, and the hot blasts of air in the drying section felt almost delightful. She was relieved that for her the libidol had definitely worn off—no drug-induced sexual fire burned inside, though like Chrissy she did find the wet-suited orderlies attractive.

Tani greeted her at the exit and took her back to her cell, where she fastened her cuffs to the chain from the ceiling, a little above her head.

"Where is she," Tani grumbled, fussing with her phone. Khalidah was supposed to be delivered to Inspection at 8:25. It was now almost 8 AM and she didn't know how long this was going to take. She was relieved to hear the click of high heels in the corridor—that wouldn't be anyone normally here.

A tall, in heels at any rate, smartly dressed woman strode into view, accompanied by a guard, who opened the cell door and motioned for her to enter.

"Hello, Tani, is it? I'm Jillian."

"Hi Jillian, thanks for coming on such short notice. I'm sure Khalidah appreciates it too."

Jillian looked at Khalidah, drinking in her extraordinary tattoos. She wondered if they'd still look as good after flagellation. But that wasn't her problem...

"No problem," Jillian answered, referring to the short notice. "It took me a few minutes to find the right office, that's why I'm late. But this won't take long. I've got another visit right after this, killing two birds with one stone, one might say."

One might, Khalidah thought, but one wished one wouldn't. At least she hadn't been expected to join in this banter.

"OK, let's get this over with, Jillian continued, looking straight at Khalidah. She unfolded a sheet of paper with the fibrous band paper-clipped to it.

"Khalidah Iravani, you have been found guilty by the State of Georgia of committing a crime classified as a class A misdemeanor, and have in addition been absent from the state for eight years, requiring substantial additional effort for your prosecution. You are hereby ordered to undergo the punishment of medium-severity flagellation. You are to be immobilized in tightly-stretched plastic film, after which one hundred impacts will be administered to the front of your body, including your breasts, belly and thighs, and an additional one hundred impacts will be administered to your back, buttocks, shoulder blades, and the backs of your legs. The impacts will be delivered by means of the sudden release of a taut polymer-elastic band. This punishment is authorized in lieu of 12 month's imprisonment."

As Jillian finished reading the sentence she wrapped the band around Khalidah's neck and pressed the adhesive tabs together. Tani looked Khalidah straight in the eye.

"Thank Ms. Klemmer for her kind gift. You may use her name."

Khalidah gritted her teeth.

"Thank you, Ms. Klemmer, for committing me to flagellation."

"You're welcome," Jillian answered with a wry smile. No convict so far had conveyed their appreciation so politely.

"I understand that you're being punished here rather than by reciprocity in Massachusetts in order to see how well your tattoos stand up under flagellation. They're most impressive, I must say; I do hope they make it through OK."

"Thank you, Ms. Klemmer. I believe you're about to meet the designer."

Tani glared at Khalidah for the breach of protocol. Ms. Klemmer's escort opened the cell door and motioned her out. Tani followed, closing the cell door behind her, leaving Khalidah with her arms drawn up overhead. 8:15, her watch said; just time for a bio-break before taking her to Inspection. Khalidah listened to the heels clicking down the corridor; she wondered how Ms. Klemmer and Chrissy would get along, but she didn't wonder very much.

++++

Tani returned at 8:20, much relieved. She entered Khalidah's cell, took her arms down and attached the chain between her wrists and legs, along with another for towing her along.

"OK, handsome, enough showing off. Now for a real examination." The edginess in her tone was a welcome change from the saccharine effervescence so far. Tani patted her electric prod and opened the cell door, pulling Khalidah through by her chained wrists. They arrived at Inspection at precisely 8:25. Tani opened the door and pushed Khalidah through.

"Hey Kalisha, got a biker dyke for you," Tani called over the efficiently organized scene which greeted Khalidah's eyes. Kalisha's bike-to-be was no secret among those of the staff who counted themselves friends with Kalisha, nor was it a secret how she could afford it.

Kalisha hurried over to take ownership of Khalidah's chain.

Well, Khalidah admitted, it wasn't the first time she'd been called that. Was it so obvious? She did enjoy her motorcycle, even though she rarely went over fifty mph and the muffler was completely legal. And though she didn't care much for the term, the second part of the appellation was true enough also.

Unlike Tani, Kalisha didn't feel much need to talk beyond essentials to her clients in the prison; it was enough work talking to them at the Lair, where she had to choose her words to fit the 'script.' Here the script was pretty clear, and not subject to negotiation; getting Khalidah to follow her to the inspection frame didn't require any verbal instructions.

That name: Khalidah? Did she have anything to do with Khalidah's Lair? It wasn't such an uncommon name, Kalisha mused. And that Khalidah left a long time ago, leaving only the brand. Never mind, she wouldn't bother asking. This Khalidah, following her in chains, was all hers for the next hour or so. What magnificent tattoos, what gorgeous-colored skin, Kalisha thought, feeling herself moistening. She wondered what she'd find under the chastity plate.

No need to tell her to put her neck in the collar—this one understood the drill. Shins against the open clamps—pretty obvious; they snapped closed. Forearms on the horizontal clamps, yes, there they were.

"Palms up," the first instruction Kalisha needed to issue; as soon as Khalidah complied the cushions inflated; Khalidah was instantly immobilized.

Kalisha didn't think she'd ever seen a woman submit to the frame's clutches so matter-of-factly. She'd sized up the apparatus in a single glance, but, Kalisha thought, she seemed more the type to make use of it than be abused in it. If that was true this might be even more fun! She reached for the jaw spreader. Without a word from either of them Khalidah opened up. In went the spreader. Kalisha cranked Khalidah's mouth wide open.

It was only when she fetched the medical bag and started preparing the libidol that Khalidah showed much reaction, squirming uselessly against the clamps in evident distress. Funny, Kalisha thought, she didn't strike her as an orgasm risk. The instructions were clear, though.

Khalidah held still as the needle went into the vein at her elbow, not that she could move it much anyway. She might as well accept the inevitable and minimize risk of damage.

Kalisha swiped the pad and Khalidah's legs moved apart, the lower halves remaining vertical. Her thighs opened up smoothly, her feet lifted off the floor, her body descended into a deep squat, all in one graceful coordinated motion. Kalisha decided she'd leave her in this position, ready to start the inspection, for the full ten minutes protocol dictated before getting started.

Seven minutes remained until the next arrival. Study? No, not enough time to context-switch. She'd stay and watch Khalidah submit to the drug's delights.

Khalidah could already sense her control slipping away, sense the fire reigniting beneath her chastity plate. She writhed helplessly, struggling against the clamps, against the collar, unable even to grit her teeth in anger and frustration. Yet another day before she'd be free of this. Despair welled up in her breast. She felt as if she might start crying, something she hadn't done since her parents died. Kalisha, sitting on the stool nearby scanning her up and down with obvious carnal interest, wasn't helping. That was the worst part: lust for that very same Kalisha was already starting to swirl unwelcomed between her helplessly spread thighs.

"Someone to see you," Khalidah heard ringing from the entrance.

"Be there in a mo," Kalisha answered.

"Can't wait a month, Kalisha," came the reply. "Got stuff to do."

Oh God, Khalidah thought. Notwithstanding her present suffering, what a blessed conversation-free seven minutes it had been.

Kalisha hurried over to pick up her new arrival and lead her to the unoccupied frame. Chrissy struggled in her chains, resisting the tug on her leash.

Careful, Chrissy, the lady doth protest too much methinks, Khalidah shethought. This isn't a BDSM dungeon, even if you are here as a volunteer. They don't know your limits, and you don't have a safeword.

Kalisha lost her temper. It was obvious to her, given her experience at the Lair, that Chrissy was trying to play. This was the wrong gig and she wasn't going to put up with it. She yanked the chain. As Chrissy tumbled toward her, she whipped the electric prod off her belt and jammed it into Chrissy's belly, arresting her fall as she pressed the button.

AIEEEE...OWW...

"Quit fucking around. I know exactly what you're after, and if you get some of it here, that's fine with me, but I've got a job to do, and it isn't satisfying your kinky whims. Get your cute little white ass over to that frame and put your neck in the collar. Then I'll play with you."

Kalisha wasn't trying all that hard not to satisfy Chrissy's whims either, Khalidah thought, feeling uncharacteristically submissive herself under the drug's expanding dominion.

Like Khalidah, Chrissy had no trouble figuring out what was expected of her. A moment later Khalidah heard the hiss of compressed air as Chrissy's leg clamp cushions expanded against her ivory skin.

"Forearms on the clamps, palms up, little hussy. You're dripping already."

Khalidah heard another hiss as Chrissy's arm clamps squeezed her tight.

"Please, Mistress, will you make me come?"

WHAM

Kalisha's palm landed hard on Chrissy's ass. As she yelped, Kalisha popped the jaw spreader into her mouth and cranked her open.

"That'll save me telling you to shut your fucking mouth."

Christ, Chrissy, don't piss them off like that, Khalidah thought. If one of us gets injured I'll wring your lily-white neck.

That didn't make a lot of sense, she recognized, barely, through the gathering fog of carnal excitement. And where had she heard it before? Oh yes, Ginny...

At least neither of them would have to hear any more out of Chrissy, for an hour or so at any rate.

During Kalisha's second trip for the medical bag the door opened. She looked over.

"Tani, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm sorry—I'm two minutes early. I'm supposed to meet Marissa...she promised she'd train me to perform a full cavity search when she had a chance."

Kalisha's momentary irritation quickly dissipated; it made perfect sense to do training during a scheduled inspection. She was just as happy Marissa would be conducting the training and not her—Tani's cheeriness got on her nerves.

"Sorry I couldn't let you know ahead of time. I ran into Marissa just after I left and we agreed this would be a perfect time."

"Well, the more the merrier," Kalisha replied. "Just wait by the door while I inject this dose of libidol."

"Oh, can I do it?" Tani asked. "I just got checked out yesterday. You don't have to check the computer—I brought my certificate."

Kalisha glanced at the scrap of paper. Ghayda, that is, the staff surgeon Doctor Alamar, had indeed signed it, she could see. Kalisha handed Tani the bag.

"Careful. Don't screw up."

Khalidah hoped Tani knew what she was doing, but under the circumstances there wasn't a lot she could do to help. Chrissy was on her own now, had been for a long time...