Including Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now the door swung open and I stilled the flood of emotion. He was here. He was going to have me. I kept the excitement in check and savoured the moment as he turned to close the door behind him. The direction of my gaze unchanged, I observed him through the periphery of my vision directly to my right, and also diagonally to my right reflected in the mirrors. Unhurriedly he turned from the door to face into the room. Absorbing the scene before him. His to take, he must have been thinking to himself. I stared in the mirror at the bow, the knot suspended between my breasts. The bows at my hips.

His to take.

My son, my prince, began to move forward. One soft step, two, three. Unhurried, as if it were the most natural thing in the world to come in and take his mother as his property, to remove her clothing and expose the intimacy of her flesh, to recognise that it belonged to him, to be utilised in whatever way he saw fit. One thumb hooked in the trouser ocket, the other arm loosely by his side. He oozed confidence. So handsome, I thought, the suit fitting perfectly and here was a man perfectly fit to be my King. Four, five, six steps. In front of me now so that I could no longer see my reflection in the mirror. His seventh step with a half turn placed him in position a meter in front of me. I continued to look ahead through his midriff as he stopped there. One deep breath and I pushed myself off the foot of the bed to stand before him.

"You're eighteen years old today," Just the slightest catch in my voice as I began my submission to my son.

"You're the man of the house. You've always the man of the house, but now that position is formally yours to take."

"Everything is yours: title, possession, deed, money, assets. Everything. Without exception. All of it is your property. Including the house." I was saturated in the moment. My whole life had been about this moment.

"The house is your property now." Just a brief pause before I reiterated this point.

"The house is your property now and so is everything in it." A deep inhale through my nose, softly let go for the closing line.

"Including me."

The final words escaped me and hung in the space between us like an unseen tension. I didn't wait, lifting my arms and placing my hands on the outside of his shoulders. Trembling, but still gazing straight ahead, through him, I ran my hands down his arms, pulling them forward, past his elbows, forearms, his arms beginning to bend as I caught his hands and held them face up as I let my gaze fall down to look at them. Pressed the palms with my thumbs so very lightly, my last motherly act perhaps. And I pulled those hands up to my breast. Took his index fingers and thumbs, guided them to the bow strings. He pinched them and I dropped my arms to my side and lifted my gaze once more to look directly ahead, bathed in pleasure, in desire, in love and lust and hopelessness and jealousy and time stood still.

And nothing happened. My son stood with his hands still, pinching the bow strings but didn't pull. I waited, confused. Wasn't he going to take me? This moment was meant to be so perfect, what was wrong? Unsure, scared, my gaze flicked up involuntarily just for an instant. My son staring unwaveringly at my eyes. I looked up again to meet that gaze. He was telling me something. We stared into each other's eyes and so much love passed between us. He was preparing me. He was already taking charge and who was I to dictate how things should proceed? I relaxed, gave myself, lost in those beautiful ocean deep blue eyes, soothed, quiesced. And when my son spoke I knew that he wasn't making a proposal. It wasn't a request or a suggestion. My son, my prince... my King, was issuing a command and I would obey him. He knew it and I knew it. There was no option, only obedience. Compliance to his instruction that was my word of law.

"Marry me."

He pulled the bow.