All Comments on 'Incompatible Needs Pt. 01'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can guess what it's coming to. Helen will taste and understand a lot about male penises. She will want to expand her research with other men. In the end, she will come across some outstanding lover whom she wants to add to their group. And having tried sex with him, Ann will also be delighted. And fueled by an emotionally romantic connection between themselves and sexual extremes from a new lover, the girls will gradually push Steve into the background, giving him the modest role of a submissive and obliging cuckold. Moreover, if Helen has a child, then the girls' leverage over Steve will increase many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you honestly could have skipped some of the sex and moved the story further. It didn't give that many clues or details or whatever about the characters or the story.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

I don't know how other readers felt, but I found it too directive, too scripted and it totally lacked spontaneity for me.

Polyamory means multiple loves.

This transformation of a couple into a love trio should be a slow natural evolution, a slow discovery of unpremeditated moments of intimacy, of spontaneous physical and emotional rapprochements.

Off, in your story, I have the impression of the description of a marathon at the speed of a sprint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a wasted venture. I think your meteoric rise has begun its descent.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Wonder what happens. D

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Yep. Anne was always going to be in the problem in this equation. Selfish, greedy and prone to jealousy.

No matter what words she says she's always going to have a problem if she's not, as Steve said, first among equals.

So, of course we have a cliffhanger. Interesting to see where chapter 2 goes.

MwestohioMwestohioover 1 year ago

Excellent writing. I loved the Botticelli Reubens allusion

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Oopsies....stay tuned, folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't wreck this story. They can all be happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good part 1. Gave it a 3 while seeing where this is going. Once you open Pandora's box, it can't be closed. It is obvious where it is headed but maybe the author has some twist and turns in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great cliff hanger chapter ending. Please hurry with next chapter. Great plot well written. Enjoy the characters. Did I already ask you to hurry the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Contra to one anonymous comment, no they can’t all be happy together. That’s the nature of any relationship that includes more than two. The multi-party sex is never exactly equal in quality and jealousy will always intrude. In the real world, polyamory never works, even when the poly only totals three.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Very well written, always thought you did write well. The sad part is the limp dicked hypocrites what have no issue with another woman being involved but wet themselves over another dude. So lets just, correctly, state, most dudes here are an entitled, selfish lot...much the way they scream that women are. That gives me such a good laugh.

It'll be interesting to see how this goes.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

What a scheming, opportunistic bastard. I hope he gets thoroughly shafted and the two women go off together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story can’t wait for more chapters

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Hmm, there might be some trouble in River City if Anne is not the center of attention. She began as the one the other two were attracted to and will not be happy watching the attraction between Steve and Helen grow. If Helen gets pregnant, how will Anne deal with Steve’s efforts as a good father-to-be?

Having said all that, he did the right thing. The chemistry between the gals was not going away. So his choice was to kick Helen to the curb and hope Anne forgives him, or avail himself of both.

PencarrowPencarrowover 1 year ago
A MÉNAGE À TROIS TOO FAR?

I tend to agree with FRANCEMAN - the change from a happy couple to a threesome was too abrupt. After all, it starts when Steve comes home to catch Anne and Helen in a quick kiss. We know Helen swings both ways but seems to have a preference for females, while Anne may be a bit bi but does need a man in her life. Both are a bit drunk, so most of us would not take this too seriously knowing the girls’ backgrounds.

~

Steve is understandably a little concerned and then proceeds to find out how Anne and Helen really feel. He presents HYPOTHETICAL situations and uses their answers to convince them, and him, that it could be OK. I know as an author you have to sell this to the readers as an OK thing, but I think most couples would take some time to consider all the emotional ramifications of a ménage à trois, but these guys don’t waste any time in diving right in before the night ends. Man, despite all the intelligent questions, discussing pros and cons of what could happen, they end up in bed that night! At this stage I thought no good will come of this because, despite Steve’s logical analysis, emotions are not always logical and our emotions often override logical thought.

~

Another thing that jarred was that Steve was painted as a reasonable, caring husband who really loved Anne, despite her faults. He is the one who proposes the rule that they do nothing behind each other’s backs, and yet he breaks that rule with an afternoon in bed with Helen. Didn’t quite add up in my mind to the picture I had of Steve.

~

The first commenter (our old friend Anonymous) thought the story will end up with Helen and Anne as the main couple while Steve is the cuckold, but I don’t see that at all. Anne can’t have kids, Steve wanted kids but accepted the situation, and Helen may already be pregnant with Steve’s child. The end of the chapter had Steve becoming more enamored of Helen, and I think Helen and Steve would more likely be together while Anne is the outsider. Time will tell.

~

Having said all that, I was still engaged in the story and am looking forward to the next part. Thanks from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happens next? Probably...Anne feels slighted by Steve and Helen's afternoon tryst which by circumstance excluded her from the party. Anne will now feel all bent because her husband spent alone time with her girlfriend, or was it because her girlfriend had spent alone time with her husband? Doesn't matter...Anne has conveniently forgotten that her husband Steve has allowed Anne to spend alone time with Helen, and not gotten bent out of shape over it. Anne's going to show them that she can play this game too! Just wait, Anne is going to have an affair with another man...or maybe another woman...or maybe both?! Yeah! That's it! That's going to show Steve and Helen they can't have equal time together in a polyamorist relationship! Shhh...it's about to hit the fan!

Be real. Of all the touting in favor of polyamory, how many of these relationships actually survive a lifetime? How about 20 years, or even ten? How many ever last past a year? I'm not talking about the relationships based on religious institutions. The rules of and the society surrounding those poly-partnerships aid in stabilizing them. Just don't do it. Don't jeopardize one good relationship for a possible twofer. A chick in the bed is worth two eating each other's bushes. And you being left to clean the kitchen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Right, Helen, the mother of His Child; Not Anne. Of course Anne will feel left out, because she Is left out, extraneous, a great piece of ass apparently, and a great pussy eater. And she makes some money, too. Once the baby is born they will let her baby sit and tend to Their child, like some matronly neighbor or nanny, or maiden aunt. Yeah, Anne will really feel deeper in love and more connected to Father and Mother Not Her. There's a reason most surrogate mother's disappear from a child's life. And you gloss over the nature of Anne's infertility. Maybe Anne can conceive but not carry, or could carry but not conceive. Or could just provide the egg; lots of possibilities for Anne to be physically and well as emotionally and mentally part of creating this love child. But it appears you have other plans for Anne, and this deteriorating marriage. It Ain't Polyamory, its Anneamory Its who does Anne want to fuck tonight, and when and where does she want to fuck him/her? I suspect Anne will end up being sorry she got what she wished for. I can't wait to see how you shove that reality up her self-absorbed ass. Thanks for the effort.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

You’ve done a good job so far. I liked the jealousy starting as chapter one concluded.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Really like your writing, no entirely convinced by this one yet. Interested to see where we go from here. Unlike some comments, I've no wish to influence the direction a story goes, bring it on whatever that may be. That may be because unlike some stories, I'm not really invested in any of the characters at present, nor do I dislike any.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Don't

Wreck the marriage our this please or a friendship.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Can't say I'm a big fan of having a third person in a relationship with a man and wife. Having the third person being a woman makes it more appealing, but a man I would have a problem. The story as written was fine and I enjoyed it.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Really like this and can't wait for the next chapter

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

This story has been written before but the "let's discuss this and all get on the same page" part was just referred to abstractly in the past-tense. OP took that on, and his dialogue is realistic, visually acute and clear to the reader. This writer's dialogue is full and alive and nothing like many of the "transcripts" posted here. Very well done--looking forward to more!! 5+++++++/5!

ericthebardericthebardover 1 year ago

Reading some of these comments reinforces my idea that most people have no idea what a healthy relationship is actually like.

Well done. Good writing, solid characterization, hot sex, and the discussion was good, possibly the part of the story I enjoyed the most -- not because it was perfect and spot on where it should be, but because it wasn't; it gave the feel of someone trying to do their best even while unsure of what WAS best, which is...pretty much perfect.

I will definitely be looking forward to the rest of this series.

5/5, where I rarely give ratings at all. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting. But I see too many holes in your argument, or perhaps it's too complex of a situation for my brain to wrap around it. Hell, a typical binary relationship is complex enough for me. Never mind pushing it to the power of 3. It's like taking a computer and expect it to think like a human. Not going to work. You might get it to fool you it was human, but like exmachinia, it won't.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"This will probably be a two or three part story" - So you don't know how long it is? That means you posted before the story was complete. Bah!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Hmmm - I could have sworn I've read this story before but Literotica says I haven't. It's coded in our DNA that this situation WILL go sideways at some point. You've done a great job of covering all the core emotions that will ultimately lead us to the direction you want us going. 5*

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

"This will probably be a two or three part story" - So you don't know how long it is? That means you posted before the story was complete. Bah!

GROUCHY old man!!

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Simply magnificent writing !!5-😊😊😊😊😊

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Excuse me, Anne is right. He used the

situation to get his threesome fantasy.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Probably 90% of hetero males fantasize about a FFM threesome. Steve was satisfied leaving it as fantasy. He really was looking for reassurance. Nothing Anne said, made him feel less expendable.

Accusing him of ‘extortion’, IMO, showed Anne’s lack of trust . Meanwhile she’s the one who was walked-in on.

The extortion accusation is when Steve should have started packing.

ESC_ROESC_ROabout 1 year ago

This story read like an introduction to theoretical polyamory.

ComefindmeComefindmeabout 1 year ago

While I enjoy your work , this one didn't land for me, lacked a lot of plot depth, character depth and just depth in general, felt very much like rushed smut without all that much smut.

As much as people can argue it, dude totally extorted his wife's feelings to browbeat her into a threesome knowing she didn't want/wasn't comfortable with, but none of them really had any emotional capacity so it just worked out.

As I said, love your work,but this one's a hard 2 at best.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms10 months ago

Anne is selfish and competitive. Even without the foreshadowing I never thought this was an HEA story unless she had really submissive partner(s). I am enjoying the storytelling and want to see where you take this. Thanks.

EP_van_GelderEP_van_Gelder5 months ago

I enjoyed how the relationship between these three was building but DNF’d when the guy mansplained his way into a threesome, made two old lovers reconnecting all about his own self congratulatory pleasure and all the while claimed to be saving his marriage. The writing at that point just became unbearable and I think the author would do well to research “show don’t tell.” That and maybe research the intricacies of actual poly relationships. Don’t write what you don’t understand. What’s worst is that some people here are commenting that this is some kind of primer in poly lifestyle. No, this is a primer in toxic masculinity and one sided communication.

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

They both should be content to let it go. It is extortion on his part, but that wouldn't be possible if she was truly willing to be faithful to him.... So they both suck. But hey, fantasy, and will written fantasy at that.

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

This one so far won’t go in my favorites. I don’t care for polyamory or whatever these three are up to. You’re a good enough author to get me to read the rest of the story. Not scoring yet.

wasagadavewasagadaveabout 1 month ago

An incredible journey through the emotions of a complex relationship.

Excellent Job! 5 Stars

LeftleaningdadbodLeftleaningdadbod20 days ago

Super story, well-crafted and sensitively approached. Difficult topic to handle. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES