Incompatible Needs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noises that came from Anne then were a surprise to me. When I went down on her, my wife's words were exhortations and pleadings, her voice raw with need. She wanted me to draw her orgasms out of her body, almost by force, and she rewarded my efforts with loud moans and screams. They never felt faked or overwrought, as if she were putting a show on for me; Anne would be covered in sweat and my face soaked in her juices when we were done. Her noises with me were intensely, primally sexual.

With Helen, her voice was a sweet, soft moan. Anne's words for her lover were gentle thanks and praise. She was filled with gratitude towards Helen for helping her to find her own release, helping her to free her body to respond as it needed to. It was no less erotic; perhaps moreso. But, for the first time since we began, I felt like a voyeur. This was something only these two women had shared before now, and I was encroaching on this private moment.

Then Anne looked at me with adoration in her eyes. I was no invader, no voyeur. She was sharing this with me, sharing how her body responded to her lover. She was inviting me into this part of her life that I'd never seen before. I felt honored. I also felt excited; we had been lovers for seven years, and I hadn't seen this before, not in this way. We could be gentle together, but in other ways, in other contexts. It was a thrill to know that my wife and I had so much more to explore together, sexually and emotionally. Anne gasped and shivered as she climaxed, an achingly sweet, tender release, and I felt gratitude to Helen for giving this new experience to us.

But now it was time for me to experience Helen.

There was a part of me that said, 'be gentle.' 'She hasn't been with a man in years, don't scare her off.' 'Attend to her needs first.' But as Helen noisily sucked and licked at my wife's quim, those voices grew quieter. They sounded more distant still as I watched her reach between her legs to stroke her clit and open her folds, pleasuring herself. Showing me her need, intentionally or not. And as she repositioned herself slightly, going up on her hands and knees, presenting herself like an animal in heat, they died away almost entirely.

She was a fertility goddess made flesh. Her wide hips, soft body, and bountiful breasts were made to bear and nourish a child. I knew that I shouldn't think of her that way, that it was wrong by modern standards; I was objectifying her. I was treating her as a thing instead of a person with dreams and hopes. But the voices telling me that went silent, too. They were replaced by an older one. A darker one. 'Take her. Make her yours. Give her your seed.' I heeded that voice.

I got up on the bed behind Helen; she was focused on Anne and didn't notice at first. Anne looked at me with a broad, beatific smile. She knew what was about to happen, and she relished it. This would be the final step, the one that drew us all together in love. She nodded her assent. My wife was gifting her lover to me. Making what was once solely hers ours.

My hand rested on Helen's flank, and she stiffened, just briefly, as her concentration on her lover was broken. But then she realized what it meant; that her new lover was here now. That he wanted her. That she would have him inside her soon. Her hips wiggled in anticipation, a small shudder of delight going through her.

I moved forward and rested the head of my cock at her lips. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me, eyes lidded with lust. An impish smile darted across her face, the one I'd seen when she'd won one of our games through underhanded trickery. She had gotten what she wanted. She whispered, "Green, Steve. Green. Please. I need you."

And that was it. The primitive voice was fully unleashed, any final restraints the more civilized ones had on it falling away in tatters. She had asked for it. There was no reason not to take what I wanted.

I pressed into her, her tight wet slit giving way to the head of my cock. Helen's eyes squeezed shut as she loudly groaned; it had been so long since she'd had a man inside her. She started to pant, "Please, please, please. More. I need it all. Please." I pulled out slightly and she whimpered, but it turned into a soft cry of pleasure as I sank deep into her; not all the way yet, but enough to let her know that I was her man now.

Her hands clawed at the bedsheets, and Anne urged me on. My wicked wife's voice joined the primitive one in my head. It now commanded, 'Your mate wants you to claim another. Do it.'

I thrust into Helen with one final push. She arched her back, crying out in pleasure. I'm not the largest man, but I've never had any complaints, and my new lover's pussy was one of the tightest I'd ever experienced. It was exquisite, a velvet heat and wetness I'd never felt before; different than Anne's, not better or worse, just wonderful in its own way.

This was the last new lover I'd ever take, and she was well worth the wait.

Helen's eyes found Anne, and Anne said, "It's so good, isn't it? Our man's cock? So, so good." She stroked Helen's hair as my new lover moaned in rapture. Helen's body shuddered again as I began to slide back and forth in her cunt. My wife kept her eyes on mine, speaking almost as if in a trance. "Do it, Steve. She's ours. Mine and yours. Our girlfriend. I know you've wanted this. I was so scared. But I want it, too. I love you. Give her your love, Steve. Show her she's ours."

I knew I was getting close. I had been so aroused by the two of them, even simply by the concept, and the reality far exceeded anything I could have hoped for. Helen began to groan loudly, and her tunnel squeezed me as orgasm began to roll through her. I grunted and began to hammer at her, unable to stop myself. "I'm gonna-- I'm gonna--!"

Helen suddenly gasped, "Wait, no, I'm not--!" but it was too late. With a final deep thrust, burying my throbbing cock all the way in my girlfriend, I emptied myself into her. Her climax fully took her then, and whatever warning she was about to give was drowned out in a loud, rising cry of pleasure. My seed pulsed into her womb, my act of worship at the temple of my fertility goddess complete. I held her lovingly as she came down from her orgasm, and the three of us laid together in a heap.

Helen, fear rising in her voice, finally whispered, "Oh fuck. Oh, fuck fuck!" She moved out of my embrace, my still hard cock sliding out of her, and sat up. Her fingers went to her nether lips, where she found a thick stream of semen dripping from them. She cried out, "Oh fuck! There's so much! Oh god, oh god, you guys, I'm not on the pill!"

Well, that threw a damper on the festivities.

We all froze, the sudden reality of what she was saying pinning us in place. "Oh fuck," I agreed.

Anne shook her head, trying to think. "Are you fertile? Is it the right time of the month?"

Helen did some quick thinking and said, "Um, maybe. No, no, probably not. It's only-- it's only been a few days."

Anne, thinking with the coolest head, said, "Okay. Okay. This is... okay, this isn't great, but we'll go get some Plan B tomorrow. It'll be fine. We'll be fine." We all breathed a sigh of relief. Crisis averted.

Then Helen started laughing. "That was... Wow, that was something." She bent down to kiss me, a sweet lover's kiss, then grinned saucily. "I wanna take another ride."

I opened my mouth, but Anne demanded, "Nuh uh, no way. I get his dick next. I need to get off, and I need it right fucking now. You two have got me so goddamned horny I'm ready to explode." Helen pouted but moved aside.

My wife laid on her back before me, a happy, lusty, strangely serene smile on her face. We had each gotten what we wanted. The art of compromise. Foundation of a good marriage. But now she wanted me, and I was eager to sweeten the deal for her. "Feeling a little frustrated, Anne?" I teased her as I slid my dick, still slick with Helen's juices and my cum, up and down her lips.

She just laughed and wrapped her legs around me. "Fuck me, you asshole. Show your wife why she married you." I slid into her to the hilt and she gasped. "Oh god! Oh! Steve!"

Helen's eyes closed as she started to rub herself again, my cum coating her fingers. I tipped Anne's head to the side so she saw her lover's thoroughly filled cunt. My seed, something that had been for Anne and Anne alone for almost a decade, now leaked from another woman. "Thank you for my threesome, my love. Would you care to indulge one of your fantasies?" She turned bright red, but nodded quickly. I spoke to our lover. "Helen." Her eyes snapped opened and met mine. "Anne wants to take care of you."

"But I'm-- " she gestured with her cum covered fingers, and Anne took her hand, sucking them clean. "Oh. Oh!" Enlightenment dawned, and her face shifted into possibly the naughtiest grin I've ever seen. She straddled Anne's head facing me, lowering her cum-filled pussy to Anne's lips. As I started to fuck Anne in earnest, my wife tentatively licked our lover's snatch and made a pleased noise, smacking her lips appreciatively. Then her hands wrapped around Helen's thighs and she pulled herself up, sucking and licking our girlfriend clean of the issue I'd left inside her.

Helen and I kissed, her open mouth moaning into mine. We did not last long this time; Anne began to orgasm, which set me off. Helen wasn't far behind, her lovely face contorted with pleasure as my wife ate her to an intense orgasm. When we finished, we all laid entwined on the bed together, panting and spent.

Eventually, we untangled and went to clean ourselves. We were all still processing what had happened. In the moment, it had been amazing; I think we were all in agreement there. But we were all worried about what the morning would bring. I got back to bed first and lay in the center, arms crossed behind my head. I'd worry about tomorrow when it came. I had to believe this was a good thing for all of us, that it was the start of something amazing. Anne finished next, sliding into bed and curling up next to me as she always did. A familiar, comforting reminder that we were still Steve and Anne, husband and wife, and we were still in love with each other.

Helen exited the bathroom last, and moved to gather her clothes. She stopped and shyly said, "Um, thanks. I... that was great. Do we... do we want to keep doing this?"

I looked at Anne just to make sure, but I already knew the answer. I extended my hand and smiled invitingly at Helen. "Where do you think you're going? We want our girlfriend to sleep with us tonight." Her glee could not be contained, and she all but leapt into the bed, spooning against my side opposite Anne. We pulled the covers over us and started to wind down, talking, kissing, and laughing. I fell asleep between my wife and my girlfriend, and I had never felt more satisfied.

When I awoke the next morning, I was alone. I blinked the sleep away and remembered the evening before. That... no, that couldn't have been a dream, I was too tired, and the pillows still smelled of both of my lovers. It sure was like a lot of my dreams, though. Especially the ones that meant I had to go straight to the shower in the morning. Befuddled and in need of my morning caffeine, I got up, found a pair of sweatpants, and headed down the stairs.

Anne and Helen were in the kitchen, chatting and kissing as they cooked. I was briefly, irrationally jealous, but they saw me and welcomed me over into their arms. I got a quick kiss from each of my girls and went to set the table for breakfast.

We sat and ate in an affable silence. I think we'd all decided this was something we were going to keep pursuing, but it was good that we were taking it just a little slowly. Seeing how things felt in the light of day. Much like our dinner the night before, we lingered longer than we had to, finishing our coffees slowly. But the energy in the room was completely different. Gone was the oppressive fear of a marriage about to possibly go off the rails. Instead, there was a feeling of a new dawn for all of us.

Anne finally spoke up. "So... I guess we're doing this?" Helen and I both nodded. "Okay, then. We need to establish some things. I don't want to hide this from our friends. Maybe our family, at first; that's going to be thornier. But I don't want..." She looked at Helen and then me with love. "I don't want to feel like this is some kind of dirty secret. It's not."

I nodded. "Agreed. And speaking of dirty secrets, no sneaking around. If we want to be with each other, in whatever pairing that is, we don't try to hide it. If we're worried it will hurt feelings, we talk about it. We don't just try to avoid the problem."

Anne thought. "Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. Good call."

Helen spoke quietly. "I don't want to come between anyone. I mean, I don't want any of us to. I don't want anyone to feel left out. If one of us feels... I dunno, neglected, the we all need to take steps to deal with that."

We kicked around a few other things, but these formed the core. They were our three commandments: everything in the open, nothing hidden from each other, and everyone feels loved. Simple rules. But simple rules are the easiest to screw up.

Anne said, "Hel, why don't we go get the plan B before it gets any later in the day? I know it can be a little rough on the system, so better to do it now at the start of the weekend."

Helen stared down at her coffee. "What if... what if I didn't take it?"

Anne shrugged. "I suppose, if you're right, if you're that early in your cycle, it should be fine. But why take that risk?"

She looked at us evenly. "Because it's not a risk. It's not a risk if... if it's something we all want."

Anne and I just sat with our jaws open, completely stunned, as she continued. "I know... I know how hard it was for you guys, especially you, Anne, when you found out you couldn't..." She let that thought trail away. "Before all of this, before last night, I had been thinking about this. About offering myself as a surrogate for you. You've been so good to me. I just..." She smiled warmly. "I love you guys. So much. And I want you to be happy."

Anne shook off her shock first. "Hel, that's... god, I don't know what to say. But that's so much, I couldn't ask that of you. I love you for offering it, but-- "

Helen quietly interrupted, "If, back in college, if we had figured out how to do this, if we'd been able to... to make it work somehow. If it were just us. I would have been able to have our kids. They still would have been our kids. That doesn't change just because there's three of us now."

And there it was. It might seem a monumental step; even foolhardy, given how our relationship had just shifted. But it made sense once I thought about it. Helen and Anne had both been in love for years, even though Anne denied it and it was unrequited for Helen. I loved Anne, and I was so certain there was no way we'd break apart. And Helen was one of my closest friends, someone I loved like... well, not like a sister anymore, that was for sure. But as much as I loved anyone other than my wife. There was no ulterior motive here, just Helen showing us how much we meant to her. It made sense; maybe a kind of twisty sense, but sense nonetheless.

Anne's eyes began to tear up, and I took her hand. "I..." She looked at me and I nodded, then we both looked to Helen. "You want to do this for us? Really?"

"No." Helen leaned forward and put her hand on ours. "I want to do it for us." And with that, it became ours, all of ours. This was something we'd all do together, something we'd all be a part of, instead of simply a generous favor our friend was doing for Anne and me.

We hugged and cried. Our life had gotten so much more complicated in the past twenty four hours, but there was a promise of such a bright future. We just had to hold it together. But that was easier said than done.

The thoroughly male part of me, the one who looked at the potential destruction of my marriage and said, "hey, maybe I can get a threesome out of this," would like to say that we spent the next week in a veritable fuckfest. Sadly, that didn't happen.

Oh, there was sex. The girls would occasionally steal off to another room and I'd hear giggling and moans not too long after. I was a little jealous at first, but they'd come out afterwards, Helen beaming at me gratefully, and Anne would drag me off to bed. The need for a man to give her the main course to Helen's appetizer filled our coupling with a new passion. I don't know if being with Helen changed what she needed from me, or if she wanted to show how much she loved me for letting her explore this, but our sex went from great to absolutely mindblowing.

One time, Helen joined us, and we repeated that first evening together, but with a new and carefree air that said, "this is right; this is our life." On another occasion, they started making out on the couch in front of me, and I just joined in; we fucked in the living room, three perverts out in the open. Afterwards, we lazed about, cuddling naked on the couch. It was bliss.

While Anne and Helen would go off together, Helen and I didn't. Partly it was that I wanted to give them time to explore and reconnect; they were in love and finally both being honest about it, and I didn't want to infringe on that. Especially since I knew that I just needed to wait a half hour or so, and then my wife and possibly our lover would be dragging me to bed to show their appreciation for my indulgence.

But mostly, I didn't want to upset the apple cart. I had a good thing going, and I knew Anne could be jealous. She liked the sun of my love to shine only on her, and I assumed that's how she felt with Helen as well; if it was all three of us together, that was one thing, but I didn't know how she'd react to being in the shade, even temporarily. So Helen and I kept hanging out and playing games together, kissing a little here and there, but nothing more intimate than that.

I've always had a bad habit of leaving my lunch in the fridge at home. I would make it each night, put it prominently displayed in the fridge, then breeze out the door the next day and completely forget it. It wasn't that big of a deal. My work was only fifteen minutes away, so the worst case scenario was that I rushed home at lunch, ate quickly, and then rushed back. It could be a nice break from my work day, especially once Helen was living with us and working from home. We'd sit and eat together, commiserating about our jobs, a developer and a project manager bitching about the processes that we hated.

About a week and a half after we had committed to this new adventure, I did it again. Made my lunch, put it in the fridge, completely forgot about it in the morning. I rushed home and found Helen there, just getting ready to sit down and have her lunch, so we sat and ate, pleasantly conversing as we had before. I looked at the lovely woman I was with and decided maybe I could be a little late getting back today.

With my best sly grin, I said, "So, it's just the two of us here."

Helen rolled her eyes. "Yeah, and?"

"I've had such a lovely lunch, but I'm still a little hungry. Do you have something else I can eat?"

She just laughed. "You don't have to, Steve. It's okay."

Taken aback, I said, "What?"

She looked at me, resignation on her face. "I know... Look, I love that you're letting me and Anne be together. It means so much to me. And it's really hot that I can be part of your threesome fantasy. But, I... I know I'm not Anne. Men don't want to be with a woman like me, especially if they have someone like Anne available. You don't have to... I'll still be your friend, and I'll still be with you and Anne together. I love that, love the way you make me feel then. But don't feel like you have to..." She trailed off.