Incompatible Needs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you say that? This isn't... I'm not trying to toss a pity fuck out here, Helen. I'm not trying to keep you sweet, either." I was honestly hurt that she'd think that of me, and she could hear it in my voice.

"No! No, I'm not saying that's what you're doing. But I know... I know that I'm-- "

Exasperated, I finished her sentence. "'A schlubby nerd with glasses.' I wish you'd stop saying that about yourself. You're beautiful, and you need to start seeing that. You said men don't want to be with a woman like you, and you're wrong. Boys don't. Boys don't want to be with a woman like you, boys that can't think past what the shitty media they consume tells them a woman should look like."

I took her hand and looked in her eyes. "Men, actual men, look at you and see a beautiful woman that they want to take to bed and absolutely ravish. They see a woman that actually is a woman, a real woman, not some photoshopped fantasy pinup." She looked almost fearful at my intensity. I let go of her hand and started fiddling my phone. "What's your schedule like today?" Ever the project manager.

"Uh, I had standup and a code review this morning, but I've got some slack this afternoon. Why?"

I stood up and took her hand, gently pulling her to her feet. "Call in sick. I've just cleared my schedule. We're going upstairs, and I'm going to show you just how much your boyfriend wants you."

She just stammered, "O-- Okay."

A phone call later, we were inside my bedroom.

"Strip."

She had lost some but not nearly all of her shyness. "Right here?" I nodded, and silently began to do the same.

Helen turned her back to me, that shyness again, and began to peel off her baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants. She wasn't wearing a bra today, as was often the case if she was going to be home all day. Soon she was standing before me, naked except for her glasses, self-consciously crossing her arms. I took her into a loving embrace and kissed her, then led her to the full body mirror in one of the corners of my bedroom.

Standing behind her, I looked at the pair of us together. We were both dark haired. I was taller, but so much taller that I towered over her. My body was, if not chiseled, then at least hard and masculine. Hers was soft and inviting, alluring in its femininity. She was looking off to the side, uncomfortable with the body she saw in the mirror. We needed to fix that.

I kissed her neck and she smiled her shy little grin. "Look at yourself." She furtively glanced at the mirror. "You're beautiful." She opened her mouth to speak, but another kiss on the neck distracted her. "You are. I need you to see that. You need to see that. You have a beautiful body."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm fat."

"You're healthy. When I look at you, do you know what I see?" She opened her mouth and I interrupted, ""If you say 'a schlubby nerd with glasses,' I'm going to tickle you." She closed it again, a little giggle escaping her. "I see the first stone idols that the cavemen made, the ideal form of a woman who could be the mother of a tribe." My hands rested on her hips. "I see the women that the masters painted, the ones whose naked forms are proudly displayed in museums." Another kiss on her neck, a nibble. "I see..."

I smiled. "That first night we were together, when you were on the bed, your body ready for me, I saw a fertility goddess, a woman who was all woman. Not a waif, not an airbrushed model." My hands moved from her hips and encircled her waist. She smiled, looking at herself again, more appreciatively. "I saw a woman that I needed to have. That I needed to make mine."

I felt myself rising, and my hardness brushed against her back. "I know you were frightened that first night; I know it had been a while since you'd been with a man, that it would be our first time together. A lot of firsts for all of us that night." My hand stroked her belly as I nuzzled her neck. She closed her eyes and sighed pleasantly.

"We used safewords that night. I said they were to make you safe, and they were. But they were to make me feel safe, too." One hand moved from her belly to her breast, squeezing it gently. "I wanted you, needed you so badly. I needed to know, for sure, that you wanted me, too." She moaned softly. "I needed to make sure you had a way that you could say, without any kind of ambiguity, that you wanted me to stop." I pulled her against me, my throbbing cock pressing hard into her back. She gasped and her eyes flew open. "Because if I didn't have that? I don't think I could have kept myself from taking you, taking what I wanted from this magnificent goddess I see in the mirror."

Helen looked at my eyes in our reflection and saw undisguised lust, the primitive spark that had driven humanity to spread across the globe from the beginning. She looked at her body, and saw it as I saw it: the fertility goddess, the neolithic idol, the great work of art. Not just the schlubby nerd with glasses, although that was a part of her, a part of her wonderful charm. She saw the woman that I wanted, that right now, with my hardness pressed against her back, I needed.

My lover turned her face to mine and kissed me passionately, her mouth opening as my tongue probed at her lips. As one hand continued to massage her breasts and pinch at her nipples, the other slipped from her waist to her core and found her wet. Ready. I broke our kiss and brought her juices to her lips, and she suckled my fingers greedily. Helen turned fully to face me, taking my dick in her hand as we kissed again. I tasted the traces of her juices and growled softly. She pulled away, looking in my eyes, and said, "I would never have stopped you. I couldn't. I don't think I'd ever be able to."

Helen kissed me softly this time, and asked, "Can we try something?" She could have asked me to walk on hot coals at that moment and I would have said, "Yes." She had me shift slightly so that we were standing not quite in profile to the mirror. I didn't understand why until she sank to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, sucking at it, her tongue dancing on the underside of the glans. She looked up at me with love, but then her glance shifted to the mirror. She wanted to watch herself while she pleasured me, wanted to be able to see both of us with a glance.

My girlfriend's technique was not spectacular; she had little experience with men. None, really; just boys that didn't make her feel like the goddess she was. But she was enthusiastic and loving. She took direction well, and by the time I neared my orgasm, her head bobbing along my shaft, her eyes glancing back and forth between mine and the lewd display in the mirror, she was starting to come into her own as my lovely little cocksucker. Her fingers were between her legs, edging herself, and her moans around my cock were making it hard to maintain control. "I'm about to-- "

Helen pulled my dick from her mouth and wrapped her hand around the shaft, stroking it rapidly. Her face was grinning and eager as she pointed my cock squarely at it. "You think I'm a work of art? Then paint me, lover."

Holy shit.

I exploded, rope after rope of cum landing on my lover's face, her hair, her glasses. My lover opened her mouth, trying to catch my spend, laughing with joy at the effect that she'd had on me. She came loudly then as her fingers took her from the edge to over the cliff, moaning my name, begging for my seed on her upturned visage.

When we finished, I had to brace myself on the wall. It had been amazing, one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen. She was wanton, truly wanton with me for the first time. And I wanted more. Soon. Once I could stand up on my own.

She was having her own trouble staying upright and slumped down, using one hand to steady herself. She looked like a perverse version of one of the characters in our superhero movies, a three point landing covered in jizz. I couldn't help but laugh at the thought. She looked up at me and licked her lips, then made a yuck face, and I laughed louder still. She joined me in laughter. "I love you, Steve."

"I love you, too." I don't know for sure if she'd meant it as friends, the way we'd both said it to each other many times before. I did, but there was more to it, too. A little voice inside me, somewhere between the primitive and civilized ones said, 'You're falling in love with this woman.' The look in her eyes then made me suspect we were starting that descent together.

With my help, Helen hauled herself to her feet and went to the bathroom to clean off. I sat on the bed, resting before the next round. From the bathroom, I heard Helen start laughing again, even louder this time. "Holy shit man, I said 'paint me,' not 'turn me into a Jackson Pollock.'"

When she returned, face freshly scrubbed and de-spooged, she had a grateful smile. "Thank you, Steve. I..." Her eyes became moist. "God, Anne is so lucky. You guys both are, but..." She paused, sorting out what she wanted to say, then sat on the bed with me and took my hand. "I've always preferred women." She shook her head. "I had kind of given up on guys. They'd just been so disappointing. Thank you for... for showing me they don't have to be." She kissed me then, lovingly. "God, I wish I could bottle you. We'd make so much money and make so many women happy."

I laughed. "I think I might be uncomfortable in a bottle. Probably have to wear one of those little 'I Dream of Jeannie' outfits." I gave her an affectionate little peck. "I guess you'll just have to keep me all to yourself." Then I hastily added, "Well, you and Anne, I mean." I felt a little ashamed; this was the first time I'd thought of my wife since we'd begun.

She smiled. "I knew what you meant." Then a shy grin. "You feeling guilty, too? Feels like I'm cheating on my girlfriend with her husband."

I nodded and laughed. "It's so weird, right? I know this is... I know we said this was all going to be okay, but..."

Helen sighed and completed the thought. "But that's what we said. It hasn't been tested yet."

"Yeah, exactly. I... this is going to be okay, isn't it?" I was worried, really worried for the first time since that night.

She thought, then nodded slowly. "I think it has to be. You were right, this won't work as three competing relationships. It has to be all of us together." She kissed my hand. "Even if it means sometimes it's two of us by ourselves. You've been letting Anne and I do that for a while now, which we both really appreciated." She turned towards me and cupped my face in her hand. "I know she's made sure that you know how much we appreciated it afterwards, and I'd join in sometimes. But it's not quite the same, is it?"

"No." I kissed her hand and shook my head. "No. Don't get me wrong, that part has been great. And it never felt like pity sex or anything. It always felt real. But..." I tried to think of a way to say this without sounding whiny.

She said what I wouldn't. "It didn't feel like you were an equal."

"Yeah. I think that's it. Which is strange, because I still had Anne, and things... things had changed between me and you, we were having sex, but..."

She nodded. "But only if Anne was involved. It always revolves around her. And that's not what we agreed to."

She was right. It had become an unwritten rule, on its way to becoming a fourth commandment: 'the sun of our love must always shine on Anne.' It was slowly pushing us in a direction that I wasn't going to be comfortable with, even if I hadn't been able to express it until Helen and I had talked it out together. It had been a worry I couldn't quite articulate.

In our marriage, we had largely been equals, even with Anne's competitiveness. But in the last ten days, Anne had become first among equals in our new relationship. That was going to cause problems if we didn't address it.

Helen could see my face clouding and kissed me, a slow, loving, comforting kiss. "Hey. It's going to be okay. This is new for all of us, and we'll get through it together, alright? We just have to be extra aware of what's going on and talk it out. 'Everyone feels loved,' remember? And right now, I feel loved. I hope you do, too. We'll figure it out with Anne; I know she feels loved, and I know she wants us all to be happy. She's just..." She waved her hand.

I laughed. "Anne. Yeah. That's why we love her, right?"

"Yeah." Helen grinned.

Then my lover straddled me, reached down between us, and seductively whispered, "Now. Let me show you why I love you."

We fucked. I thought we might make love, and we did once we were tired. But a switch had been flipped somewhere in front of that mirror. I wasn't worried about scaring Helen or hurting her. She wasn't afraid to show me exactly what she wanted. I knew she had limited experience with men, and we wanted to explore everything a man and a woman could together, as much as we could, as often as we could.

I pinned her arms to the bed and took her as mine. We rutted like beasts as we watched ourselves together in the mirror. She rode me with enthusiasm, sucked my cum down her throat, begged to be fucked while howling my name. My lover wasn't a passive fertility goddess now, no maiden figure waiting for gentle spring rains. She was a goddess of storms and harvests, and I planted my seed deep inside her over and over that afternoon.

We napped eventually. Accidentally. We were so tired and satisfied that we started to cuddle after one of our couplings and just dropped off, warm and blissful in a lovers' embrace. Falling asleep together like this just felt right.

A voice roused us from our slumber in the shade of early evening. Anne's voice, like an icicle, sharp and cold.

"So. What have you two lovebirds been up to?"