Inconsolable

Story Info
Never mess with the IT guy!
13.3k words
4.31
68.9k
134
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I don't know about you, but I thought I had the perfect life. I was married to my college sweetheart, we both had great jobs that we loved at the same bank and we had just bought our first home. Things were perfect...or so I thought.

My wife, Izzy or Iz (short for Isabel), was a personal assistant for one of the vice presidents of the bank we worked for, First Mercantile, the biggest bank in our region. She had been promoted to the job several months earlier and had been very excited. Me? My name is Ben Watson and I worked in our IT/Security department. I was in charge of installing, monitoring and safeguarding our computer and security systems. I had always been a computer nerd, so this was my perfect job.

Iz and I had been married for 5 years and, for me, it had been a wonderful 5 years. We were compatible in every way...politically, musically and, usually, sexually. We rarely argued and when we did it was over really stupid things like who was the best James Bond or who had the best rock band.

So, my world came crashing down on me, believe it or not, on Valentine's Day! The big day for romance is when the romance fell from my marriage. So, let me tell you what happened.

Over the weekend, I had installed a new security surveillance system in all of the offices of our main branch. There had been some issues with inappropriate sexual advances, plus the CEO, Gordon Roberts, wanted to protect the bank from things like embezzlement. He even made me put a camera in his office. The kicker was that he and I were the only ones who knew of the existence of the cameras. They were ultra-small, but had fantastically clear pictures and sound. The images were stored digitally on a central hard drive which would keep the images on file for 3 months. It was pretty slick.

Since Mr. Roberts didn't want anyone aware of the new system, I had to install it over the weekend. I put in 2 twelve hour days, but got the system up and running smoothly. I came to work late on Monday and went directly to the computer room to check on my new system. I cycled through the lobby cameras and then began to cycle through the office cams. My life fell apart when I got to Izzy's boss' office. I was staring at a picture of my darling wife sitting in her boss Chad Dunlop's lap while kissing him passionately. When they broke the kiss, I heard him say, "I have two surprises for you Izzy. First, I want to wish you a happy Valentine's Day." He then handed her a box that looked like it came from Tiffany's. She opened the box and squealed loudly and then pulled out what looked like a ruby necklace. He put it on her and said, "It looks lovely on you and complements your blonde hair."

Iz kissed Chad very passionately and then thanked him. She then asked what the second surprise was. He replied, "You and I are going to Vegas for 5 days. I'm telling my wife I have to go to a banking conference, so you should do the same with your husband. We leave on Wednesday and return on Monday. I got us first class plane tickets and the presidential suite at the Wynn Resort Hotel! Happy Valentine's Day!"

Iz squealed again and said, "I can't wait! I'm going to fuck you until you get blisters on that big cock of yours!"

I just sat there stunned not believing what I was seeing and hearing. The love of my life was making out with her boss and was making plans for a sexual rendezvous in Vegas in several days. I just wanted to cry and then kill both of them. After 10 minutes of watching their antics, I made a copy of what I had seen onto a thumb drive and then tried to figure out my next course of action.

I decided that I needed ironclad proof of their affair and decided the best place to get that was from their Vegas hotel room. I called an old friend of mine who had his own security business in Las Vegas. "Jake! It's Ben here, how have you been?"

"Ben! Great to hear from you man. I've been great, how about you?"

"I had been great until about 10 minutes ago when I discovered my wife making out with her boss in his office. I was wondering if you ever did any jobs for the Wynn Hotel?"

"Yeah, I maintain most of their security systems. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, my dear wife and her boss are going to Vegas for a weekend of sex and are staying in the presidential suite. Any chance you can set up a surveillance system with sound in all of the rooms?"

"Ben, I'm so sorry to hear that your wife is messing around on you. I'd be happy to take care of that. They won't be able to move an inch without it being videoed."

"Thanks man, I appreciate it. Let me know how much I owe you and I'll jet you a check."

"Ben, this one is on the house. When I have everything, I'll overnight you two packages with multiple thumb drives and DVD's. I'll, also, post video on a secure webpage and email you the URL, okay?" I told Jake when they were due to arrive and when they planned to leave. Being the IT guy has its advantages and I took advantage by logging into Chad's computer and copied all of the pertinent information.

"Sounds great, Thanks again"

I sat back and decided what my next move should be. I would need to talk to a divorce lawyer, of course, and I owed it to Chad Dunlop's wife to let her know what was going on so that she could begin taking action. I decided to wait until Izzy and Chad flew off to Las Vegas before doing anything because I didn't want them to become suspicious enough to change plans.

I still had work to do, so I checked in with the Mr. Roberts to report that the system was working perfectly and that I could show him the system when he was ready. Mr. Roberts said, that he was quite busy at the moment, but would appreciate a demonstration next week. I then told him that I wanted to leave early and he said, "Considering how much time you spent here this weekend, why don't you take the rest of the week off.

I headed for home feeling like shit, but decided I needed to act as though nothing unusual was happening. I stopped at a florist and bought Iz the usual floral bouquet and a box of her favorite chocolates for Valentine's. When I got home, I began making dinner and was pondering how long the affair my wife was having had been going on and whether they had ever had sex in our home. The idea of it made me nauseous and I made a dash for the bathroom and threw up.

When I finished in the bathroom, I stopped making dinner, threw on some sweats and retreated to the guest bedroom. I wanted to have nothing to do with her, so I would tell Iz that I had vomited and was afraid I was coming down with the flu and that I didn't want to infect her, so I would sleep in the spare room.

About an hour later, Izzy came bursting into the house and cried out, "Ben, honey, I'm home! Where are you?"

"I'm in the spare bedroom. I vomited a bit ago, so I'm afraid I may be coming down with the flu or something."

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine as long as I keep hydrated." I could see the necklace that asshole Chad had given Iz. It was really nice and had to cost a small fortune. I wanted to see what Iz would say, so I asked, "Is that necklace new? It looks really expensive."

Izzy threw her hands to her neck because she, obviously, forgot she had it on. She turned a bit red and then said, "Oh, I forgot I got it. I bought it at Target for $25. A little Valentine's present to myself."

I wanted to scream at her that she was a lying piece of shit and that I knew for a fact that Chad "Fucking" Dunlop had bought it for her. But, I managed to keep my composure and said, my gift to you is in the kitchen. I hope you like them."

"I'm sure I'll love what you got for me. So, why don't you rest and I'll start dinner." She gave me a peck on my forehead and I felt like the skin where her lips touched me would melt away as if burned by acid. I really, really hated her now!

"Oh, before I forget, I have to go to Las Vegas on Wednesday with my boss. We're going to some sort of convention and he wants me there to take notes. I'll write all of the details on a pad in the kitchen. I'm not really looking forward to going, but he gave me no choice. I hope you don't mind."

"Hey, it's work. Sometimes they just don't give us a choice, just like me having to work all weekend. I hope it all goes well for you."

"Thanks, honey. Now, why don't you get some sleep."

Wednesday...

When Wednesday came, Izzy barely acknowledged me, despite my assurances that I was well. She couldn't get out of the house fast enough to start her weekend of bliss. Just as she was about to shut the door, I yelled out, "Watch out for blisters!" She turned and looked at me with wide eyes and a red face until I said, "From pulling those slot machine handles! Don't lose too much of our money!" Her demeanor calmed as she waved at me and closed the doors.

I checked on Izzy's flight information and when I saw it had taken off, I drove to the house of Chad Dunlop. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by a lovely woman who was about my age or just a bit older than myself. "Mrs. Dunlop, my name is Ben Watson and we have a problem." She looked at me as if I was trying to sell her something, so I pulled out my card showing I worked at the same bank as her husband. She relaxed with that and invited me into their very nice home.

Chad had done very well for himself. The house was very large and richly appointed. There were even rumors that he was next in line to become the president and CEO. Mrs. Dunlop ushered me into their living room and asked if I want a cup of coffee or anything. I told her that that would be nice, so she said, "Well, why don't we talk in the kitchen." I followed her in as she began making the coffee. As the coffee was brewing, she asked, "So, what is this problem we're having?"

I fired up my laptop and while that was booting up, I said, "My job at the bank is IT and cyber security amongst other things. Are you aware what IT does?"

"Something with computers, I think."

I smiled and said, "That's correct. I'm responsible for our computer systems and I just installed a video surveillance system throughout the bank. On Monday, I went in to check to make sure the video system was working and, kind of, dumbed into this." My computer had booted up, so I installed the thumb drive and asked, "Do you know where your husband is at the moment?"

She looked at me with a furrowed brow and said, "I believe he's on a flight to Las Vegas to attend a banking conference, why?"

"Well, that's partially right." I then brought up the video file and hit play.

I hated having to watch this again, but it was necessary that Mrs. Dunlop see it. When it was finished, I could see the anger begin to boil up in her as she cried out, "That fucking son of a bitch! Who was that cunt sitting on his lap?"

I chuckled and said, "That cunt is my wife. We've both been cuckolded, Mrs. Dunlop."

She looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry Mr. Watson. Neither of us deserve this kind of treatment. May I ask what you plan to do?"

"Well, first of all, please call me Ben. I have a feeling we're going to be spending some time together because, I don't know about you, but I want to bleed them both dry, physically and mentally."

"Okay Ben, please call me Jean. So, what's your plan?"

"I've contacted a friend of mine in Vegas who happens to manage the security system at the Wynn hotel. He is going to cover the room with video cameras in order that we may see and hear every move they make. I'm afraid it won't be nice viewing for us. When I have this absolute proof of my wife's infidelity, I'll see a divorce lawyer and dump her cheating ass."

"I see, may I suggest a good lawyer for you?"

"Sure, I have no idea about lawyers, though I have a limited budget, so your lawyer can't be too expensive."

Jean chuckled and said, "Honey, you won't pay a dime. My dickhead husband will be covering the tab for you. May I, also, make another suggestion?" I nodded and she said, "I think we should humiliate these two as much as possible. I have always had a suspicion that Chad was pulling a fast one on the bank. That necklace he gave your wife costs in the neighborhood of $45,000 to $50,000 and there is no way he has that kind of money. All of this," Jean motioned around her house, "is due to my family's money, so he gets to contribute his salary to the household and I give him an allowance of $5,000 per month. So, all I can assume is that he is playing fast and loose with the banks money. If you can access his computer here and the one at work, I think we can probably uncover what he's been up to.

"I would, also, like to make a video out of what you showed me today and from what you receive in the future and broadcast it to the world. It may be embarrassing to you and me, but will probably be worse for them. So, what do you think?"

I laughed and said, "Jean, I think you are a fucking genius. Where's his computer?"

She led me to Chad's home office and I sat at his desk. After asking Jean some personal things like birthdays, I was into Chad's computer within 5 minutes. We sat shoulder to shoulder and went through file after file. I had told Jean I had no idea about banking stuff, but she told me she grew up around it because her grandfather and father had both been bank presidents.

After a couple of hours, we hit pay dirt. Jean had me print a bunch of things and copy those same things to a thumb drive. When we were done, I asked Jean what it all meant and she said, "It meant you were told to install a surveillance system because someone noticed about $6 million was missing. Would you like to take a trip with me to the Cayman Islands because the fucking idiot put the money in my account!"

I laughed and said, "Sure, when do you want to leave?"

"Is this afternoon too early? I can call and have a plane ready to go by, let's say, 3pm. That would get us into Grand Cayman at around 8pm. We can have dinner and then extract the money in the morning and fly back in time to have a face to face meeting with Gordon."

"You know Gordon Roberts?"

"Sure, I've known him since I was a little girl. Unfortunately, it was me that talked him into hiring my fuck head husband. Let me call him and arrange a meeting for tomorrow afternoon."

While Jean called Mr. Roberts, I continued noodling around in Chad's computer. After a while, I found some email correspondence he had had with Izzy. He had begun pursuing her about 9 months ago and by all appearances had got her into his bed about 8 months ago. He had promised her the PA job as soon as his old one retired which happened about 7 1/2 months ago. They sent each other nude photos of each other with plans for their trysts. I copied all of those emails to my thumb drive and then I began going through Chad's pictures. I found numerous files of self-made videos of he and Izzy having sex. I didn't scour them because they made me physically Ill, so I would check a file for Iz and then copy everything.

When Jean returned, she said, "I arranged a lunch meeting with Gordon. He has no idea what we're going to give and tell him, he just thinks 2 old friends are going to have lunch with a third person. So, let me throw some stuff in a bag, then you can drive us to your place to fetch some clothes and then you can drive us to the airport, okay? You do have a passport, right?"

When we got to the airport, we were let into the FBO area with Jean showing her face, "I fly out of here a lot, so they know me. There's our plane."

It was much bigger than I expected, though I wasn't really sure what I expected. Jean was greeted by the two pilots and got a hug from the flight attendant. We sat on chairs facing each other with a table between us. The chairs were leather and quite plush. The whole cabin was luxurious. Before long we were airborne and Jean begged the flight attendant for food since we were both starving.

While we ate, we got to know each other. Jean, for a rich woman had a very quirky and entertaining sense of humor. She had me laughing while she told me about herself. I tried to be equally entertaining as I described my life. Over coffee and Port, Jean said, "I'm very sorry about what my asshole husband did to your marriage. He's a greedy bastard and I should have dumped him years ago."

"Thank you Jean, but Izzy was at least half to blame. She couldn't resist the golden ring on the carousel and made her choices. I'm just glad that we don't have any kids. What a mess that would have been. Oh, well, I'll just have to move on. What about you?"

Jean chuckled and said, "I'll be fine. Actually, I'll be more than fine because I'll be rid of that wastrel. I hope that you and I can remain friends. I really like you and I'm really impressed by how cool a head you have kept despite everything we have found and I know the worst is yet to come."

"Thanks, it hasn't been easy. When I saw them in his office I just wanted to kill them both and if I had had a gun I would be in jail right now for a double murder. But, I didn't have a gun, I'm not sure If I would know how to use one if I did and I decided I didn't want to be some big prisoners sex bitch for the rest of my life."

Jean began laughing which really brought out the beauty of her face. When she stopped, I said, "I love your laugh! You are so beautiful when you're laughing."

She smiled at me and said, "Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in quite a while. I like your laugh too. Your eyes twinkle with mischief when you laugh."

At about this time, I let out a big yawn. Jean looked at me and said, "I bet you haven't had much sleep since this all began." She then turned her attention to the flight attendant and cried out, "Hey Sandra!" When Sandra came to us, Jean asked, "Would it be possible to get Ben here a pillow and some blankets so he can sleep on the couch over there?"

I hadn't realized how tired I was because it felt like I had just lain down when Jean was shaking me awake. "We'll be landing in about 20 minutes. You were really out!"

I felt pretty groggy and said, "How long was I asleep?"

"About 5 hours."

"Wow, it seemed like 5 minutes. I'm sorry I left you all alone."

Jean laughed and said, "It wasn't a problem, Sandra and I are old pals, so we sat and caught up."

Before long we were on the ground and then were whisked away in a limousine to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. I had never stayed in a place as extravagant as this place was. As we were following a valet to the room, Jean said, "I hope you don't mind, but we need to share the room. I was really lucky to get it because the place is full. It has two king sized beds if that will make you feel better."

I chuckled and said, "That's the kind of thing a man would pull!" We both laughed and then I said, "It will be fine as long as you don't snore." I gave her a wicked smile and she laughed heartily.

When I entered the room, I couldn't believe how big it was. It was, at least, half as big as our house! "This place must have cost a small fortune!" I blurted.

Jean laughed and said, "Don't worry about it. So, Are you ready for dinner?"

We went down to the restaurant and had a marvelous dinner and a lot of wine. I don't, generally, drink too much, so the wine was going right to my head. When we got back to the room, Jean excused herself and went to the bathroom to shower. I walked out onto our balcony and enjoyed the smell of the sea air...something you don't get much of in the Midwest. When I returned into the sitting room of our suite, I checked my email and saw I had a message from Jake in Las Vegas.

He had sent a link to a webpage, so I pulled up the webpage and found a message and a video file. The message read;

Ben, I thought you should see this. Your wife and her friend hit the ground running when they got to the hotel. I'm really sorry man, but you have excellent grounds for divorce now. Jake