Inconsolable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey there sweetheart. I hadn't heard from you since you left, so I thought I'd check in and make sure you were alright. Is everything going well at the conference? Have you found anything that really interests you? Anything you can sink your teeth into?"

Izzy choked slightly and said, "Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't called. We've been really busy, you know, building up clients and investors for the bank."

"Really, I thought it would just be a lot of other bankers there."

"Oh, no, there are all sorts of people here."

"So, why are you so out of breath. Did I catch you at a bad moment?"

"No, I was out on the balcony and had to run in to get the phone."

At that moment, Iz let out a soft moan, so I asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just so nice to hear your voice."

"Oh, by the way. A funny thing happened to me at the grocery store yesterday. I was waiting to check out and the clerk said to the lady in front of me, 'have a good day Mrs. Dunlop.' Thinking it isn't a common last name, I asked her if she was related to Chad Dunlop and it turned out she was Chad's wife! Isn't that funny? Anyway, I took her to coffee and we talked about the two of you at length and about what a great relationship the both of you seem to have. She's a very nice lady, so when you guys get back, I think we should invite them both over for dinner one night and you can tell us all about your stay in Vegas." There was a long pause and I had to say, "Izzy, are you still there?"

Finally, Izzy said, "Yeah that would be really nice. I'll leave it to you to arrange a date." There was some dead air and another moan, so I decided Izzy was finished with that topic.

"Well, don't let Chad run your ass too ragged." At that moment Izzy squealed and then I heard the phone drop to the floor. I could only surmise that Chad was fucking her slut ass at that very moment and that my comment hit a little close to home.

I started shouting 'hello' over and over until Izzy recaptured her phone and said, "Sorry darling, I dropped the phone by mistake. Listen, I can't really talk right now. I can't wait to get home and see you on Monday, I love you."

Really? She loves me? She has a hell of a way to show it. I couldn't wait to get my hands on the video showing this. "Yeah, I understand. You must be under a lot of pressure getting pounded by requests over and over. I loved you too. Bye." I then abruptly hung up.

I wondered if she caught any of my double entendre during our conversation. Apparently the running her ass ragged comment hit home. I began working on the video montage I had talked to Jean about. I ran through the video of Wednesday, which was only a partial day and counted 3 times that she took him in her mouth, 2 times that he fucked her pussy and 4 times that he fucked her ass. The guy must have been eating Viagra like it was candy! His cock never softened!

I was grateful for Jean fucking me the previous night because it made watching the video bearable. I decided I needed a break when Jean called me. "Hey Ben, I was feeling lonely. Do you want to do something together? I could make us dinner here if you'd like."

That sounded really good, so I said, "Yeah, that sounds great. I'll be over in about 20 minutes."

The aromas in her house were wonderful as she ushered me in. When I hung up my coat, Jean hugged me and kissed me passionately before leading me into the kitchen. We talked while I watched her work. I offered to help, but she told me she had everything under control. "There's something I need to do tomorrow and I need your help with it."

I said, "Sure. What time and what are we doing?"

Jean chuckled and said, "I need to go to the airport and steal Chad's car!"

I laughed and said, "That's a good one. I'll be happy to help you. Our unfaithful spouses will get a royal welcome home!"

The dinner Jean made tasted better than it smelled and it smelled marvelous. After dinner, she asked if I would be up for a roll in the hay. I said, "I will always be up for a roll with you!"

As we did in Grand Cayman, our sex was outstanding. As we lay there before falling asleep, I said, "Jean, you are the best sex partner I have ever had. As a matter of fact, I like everything about you and I hope we can keep things going after all of this messiness is over."

Jean turned on her side, smiled looked me in the eye and said, "I agree. People talk about rebound sex and relationships, but this is so much better than the original it can't be classified as rebound anything.

Friday...

Today was going to be a busy one. I stopped by the bank and cancelled our credit cards and then opened a separate checking account in my name only and had my direct deposit changed to the new account. I, also, got an ATM card for that account. Next, I went to our cell phone provider and cancelled our cell service and then opened a new service for just myself. I was able to keep my original phone number, which was a relief, and Izzy's number was closed. I then went to my local hardware store and bought new locks for my house.

Next, I went to my computer and checked out the Thursday video Jake had downloaded. The two of them never left the room. I saw and heard my conversation with Izzy on the phone and just as I suspected, Chad was fucking her ass the whole time. That bit was definitely making the highlight reel. Another weird thing was that they brought a prostitute in to party with them. She was really skanky looking. The scary part was that neither Izzy nor Chad used protection with her. Chad fucked her pussy and ass and then, much to my disgust, Izzy ate Chad's cream pie from her ass and then ate the hooker's pussy until the hooker had and orgasm. The worst part was that the prostitute looked like she had herpes sores around her pussy and ass. Who knew what other STD's the woman may have had.

So, with a full day of sexual frolicking, my loving spouse took Chad's cock in her mouth 10 times (if he wasn't in her pussy or ass he was in her mouth), he fucked her pussy 6 times, fucked her ass 7 times and he ate her pussy 2 times. I did notice that Chad didn't cum on most occasions, but Izzy came multiple times every time he fucked her. She had to be getting sore.

Then it dawned on me, that fucker Chad was feeding her methamphetamines! No wonder they could go non-stop without eating much. It, also, explained how much fucking Izzy could take! The stupid cow let that cocksucker talk her into this. I wonder how long he had been feeding her that crap? I went back to the emails they sent to one another and discovered that about 6 months ago he started her on cocaine and then he probably switched her over to meth because it was cheaper and the effects last a lot longer. I then scoured the last video and, finally, noticed the moment she took her magic pills. So now I had two more things for the highlight reel...the prostitute and drugs!

I finished working on the computer when my doorbell rang. When I answered the door, I was pleased to see Jean. I ushered her in and then we kissed and hugged in greeting for a few minutes. I then told her to sit because I had made some other observations.

"Jean, that monster husband of yours has no scruples whatsoever. He brought a prostitute into the room with them and fucked her pussy and ass without protection and then encouraged Iz to eat his creampie from the hooker's ass and encouraged her to eat the hooker's pussy until the hooker came. The worst part is that there are obvious herpes sores around the pussy and ass of the prostitute. I counted 10 times that IZ sucked Chad, 6 times he fucked her pussy and 7 times he fucked her ass!"

Jean sat wide eyed and asked, "Who could ever have that much sex?"

I laughed sardonically and said, "Someone who has been fed methamphetamines! I found her popping the pills early on in the Thursday video. No wonder she has turned into a fucking machine."

Jean sat in thought for a while and then said, "Chad tried to do that with me one time. We did some coke and then fucked through the night. It was quite a rush, but I was so sore the next day I decided I would never do that again. So, they both must be taking the stuff and Chad must be taking Viagra or something. Wow, that poor girl. Her life is going to come crashing around her ears when she gets back."

"Well, she made her bed. She's not a dummy and should have known better. I discovered in their correspondence that he started her on coke 6 months ago and then must have switched to meth a few weeks later. She's addicted to the rush, to the sex and to the drug by now. She has really fucked up. I'll help her as much as I can, but tweakers, from what I understand don't give it up easily. Frankly, I think she's doomed."

Jean and I talked a bit longer and then we decided to out to dinner. We went to a pizza joint and had pizza and beers. Despite how weird things were in our lives, we managed to have a great evening talking and laughing. We went to my place this time and spent the night together again having the best sex of my life. When we were laying in each other's arms, I said, "Jean, I hope this isn't too weird for you, but I have to confess that I've fallen in love with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

Jean kissed me and said, "It isn't weird at all because I've fallen in love with you, too. Who would have imagined something like that?"

Saturday...

Saturday morning, I woke up with Jean's mouth wrapped around my cock! I don't know how long she had been at it, but I was on the verge of cumming and barely managed to cry out a warning. I reciprocated and ate Jean to several climaxes and then we got up and made breakfast. As we ate, I checked my email and saw that I had another email from Jake, so Jean and I went through the Friday video.

Jean and I counted up the sex acts once again and they came close to matching Thursday. 6 times with Chad in her mouth, 6 pussy fucks, 8 ass fucks and Chad went down on her just twice. I pointed out where Chad gave Izzy her meth and then a half hour later she just went wild on his cock. He took it too and the pair just fucked all day. I could see that Izzy had lost a lot of weight over the course of three days of not eating and drinking very little. About all they drank was Jack Daniels straight from the bottle.

Jean and I spent the day together and went for a walk in a park and then decided to see a movie. I let her choose and it turned out to be great fun. She spent the night with me again and as we lay in bed holding one another, she said, "I really like your smaller house. I never cared for our big place. That was all Chad trying to impress people with my money. I think when all of this is done, I'll sell my place and buy something cozier like this place."

I asked, "Are all your assets protected?"

"Oh yeah. Hazel drew me up and ironclad prenuptial agreement that nobody could touch. The best part was a stipulation that if he was ever caught cheating on me, he had to forfeit all of his assets to me. So, that's why I told you Chad would be paying for your divorce. I've told Gordon to seize his assets at the bank already. Perhaps we should dig through his laptop and see if we can find anymore."

Sunday...

Sunday morning, Jean and I went through the Saturday video and logged all of the action. This time, Chad brought some other guy in with him. The guy looked like a hardcore tweaker with missing teeth and the whole nine yards. With the two of them there, they double penetrated Izzy most of the day taking turns as to who fucked her pussy and who fucked her ass. At one point, they both fucked her pussy simultaneously and then later did the same to her asshole. By the end of that, her anus was so stretched out that it never seemed to return to any semblance of normal and had a permanent gape. We counted 10 times with a dick in her mouth, 14 times in her vagina, 17 times in her ass and neither one of them ate her pussy once. The whole thing was beyond belief. If someone had told me that a woman could have that much sex in a 20-hour period (from what we could tell, they only slept about 4 hours per night and basically fucked the rest of the time) I would have told them they were crazy. But, we had visual proof.

I spent the night at Jeans and we managed to find several other accounts with stocks and bonds. It was easy enough to sell everything and deposit the money in a new account.

Monday...

Today was D-day with the return of the two adulterers. Jake sent the Sunday video and then the Monday video which was for a small portion of the day. Jake, also included a note;

Ben, As you can see you have the last of the videos for these two. I decided to remove my equipment just before they left. They asked what I was removing and I told them some CIA shit that had been put in the wrong room by mistake. I have to tell you that their room was a disaster area! It smelled terribly and I don't think the sheets or towels ever got changed. There were about 10 empty Jack Daniels bottles lying around. Also, brace yourself when you see your wife again, she looks terrible. I saw her when they first checked in and I thought she was quite pretty, but now...I damn near didn't recognize her. I'm sorry you had to go through all of this. Nobody should have their wife betray them this way. If you need anything else, please feel free to ask. Jake

I read through Jake's email several times and then replied;

Jake, I'm not surprised she looked like shit. 20 hours a day having nothing but sex while eating meth is no way to live. They even fucked a couple of prostitutes, one female and one male, and did it bareback, so I would assume she has contracted some sort of STD if not multiple diseases. She was a sweet girl when I first met her, but something got twisted in her little pea brain by the asshole she was with. Rest assured I am done with her! Thanks for everything. Perhaps I'll get to Vegas with my new friend someday. Ben

I sent the email out and then turned my attention to the two videos. Sunday was another stellar day for the couple and especially for Izzy. Chad brought in three, very hung black guys who had a gangbang with my wife. They fucked her every which way. It was incredible to watch as she never complained and often cried out for them to fuck her harder. She, again, took two of the monster cocks in her ass at the same time on several occasions. There was always a cock in her mouth as well as her pussy or anus. By the time the 3 extras left you could have parked a busses in Izzy's pussy and asshole. She had had a record 11 cocks in her mouth, 9 cocks in her pussy, and 17 cocks in her ass and one lone guy ate her pussy, but he didn't last long complaining about the smell.

The Monday morning session amounted to nothing. Chad told Izzy that they shouldn't take the meth while flying, because they might freak out. Also, their flight left fairly early, so they didn't have time to fuck. I then saw Jake enter the room explaining that he had to remove some CIA surveillance equipment before the next guest arrived. Her grand total for the 5 days was 40 blowjobs, 37 pussy fuckings, 53 ass fuckings and she only had her pussy eaten out 5 times. It was really hard to wrap my head around that number, but that's what I saw. Apparently, you can fuck a lot while on speed, Viagra and 20 hour days!

So, now, all that was left was to wait for my darling wife to arrive at home. At one point, I had thought of being civil, but after 5 days of watching her debauch herself over and over without a care for me left me empty. I removed all of her clothes from her drawers and closet and dumped them on the curb so anybody to take what they wanted. I, also, dumped all of her personal items on the curb as well. By the time I was done there was quite a pile.

Finally, about three hours after her flight arrived she showed up in a cab with her asshole fuck buddy. She got out of the cab after giving him a deep passionate kiss and then stared at the pile of her shit on the curb. When she got to the door, she tried her key, but it wouldn't work so she began ringing the doorbell and pounding on the door.

When I opened the door, I almost didn't recognize my own wife. It wasn't until she spoke that I knew it was her for certain. I let her in the door and then she asked me, "Why is all my stuff out on the street and why wouldn't my key work in the door?"

I smiled and said, "You don't live here anymore, that's why."

"And, why wouldn't I live here? I am married to you."

"Let me show you why you don't live here. You should sit down on the couch because this is going to take a while. Izzy sat down and then I sat down with my laptop and then started the Power Point presentation I put together. It was coming through our TV and the title was 'Izzy and Chad's weekend getaway."

Izzy saw that and said, "It wasn't a getaway, we were working a convention!"

"Funny, the Las Vegas tourist bureau had no idea what I was talking about when I enquired about the banker's convention." Izzy turned a bit red and then I said, "Everything will be clear in a moment. Just sit back and enjoy the show. The next thing to pop up was the video in Chad's office. When Izzy heard Chad talking and saw herself on his lap, she gasped and shot up to her feet.

"What the hell? Where did you get that?"

"It doesn't matter, NOW SIT YOUR FUCKING CHEATING ASS DOWN!" I yelled.

Izzy dropped like a stone. I could see she was trying to think of a way to talk her way out of this and then she said, "We were only joking. I was seriously thinking of charging him with inappropriate touching. I just may still do that. Honest Ben, you're the one I love."

I started laughing because I was hoping she would say that. When my laughing calmed down, I said, "How doesn't she love me...let me count the ways." I hit the next bit on the computer and a montage of blowjob pictures rolled through rather quickly, but slow enough to easily identify the parties. As the pictures rolled through big red letters saying '44 BLOWJOBS!' Next, the vaginal fucking pictures began rolling through and then '37 VAGINAL FUCKS!' Next the anal pictures began rolling through and then '53 ASS FUCKS!' Lastly the pussy eating pics with 'AND just 5 pussy eatings!'

Izzy's hands were over her mouth and her face was as pale as I had ever seen it. She kept looking from me to the TV and back again. Her mouth would move, but nothing would come out. So, I moved on to the next portion of the show and up popped the prostitute that they fucked. I had stopped it while working on the presentation and took a screen shot of the whores vaginal and anal herpes sores. I had circled them in Photoshop and then I said to Iz, "You stupid fucking cunt! You know what that is that's circled? Those are herpes sores! You and that fucking mindless moron you fucked for 5 straight days fucked her bareback! You now have herpes, which is incurable you poxy slag!" The presentation moved onto all of the other guest stars showing Iz fucking all of them without a condom. "Who knows what other diseases you now have. I wouldn't be surprised if you contracted HIV by the looks of some of those men."

Izzy started crying, but I had no time for tears. Now just random pictures of she and Chad in various sex acts ran through. "At first I couldn't understand why you would run off on me like that. Abandon our marriage like it was nothing. Luckily, I became friends with Chad's beautiful wife. She gave me access to his laptop and I discovered months of love letters and pictures the two of you sent each other. The two of you got wrapped up in his greed, didn't you? He promised riches and a wonderful future of just you and him and sex 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You could fuck non-stop as he fed you cocaine at first and then methamphetamines. You are already addicted to that shit. You're all twitchy and could really use some about now. You can't think straight because you don't have that chemical coursing through your brain making you feel really good.