Incorporation Ch. 01

Story Info
Selene is taken by a demoness for a dark ritual.
4.8k words
4.67
15.5k
42

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers

Selene groaned, staring up through a circular hole in the ceiling at a starry sky. Cool air swirled throughout the chamber, giving her nude body the chills.

The candles flickering around her didn't provide much warmth, casting strange shadows on the stone dome far above her head. She had discovered to her detriment that they were hazards. If she tried to move around too much, the candle wax would spill, burning painfully on her skin.

Still, it made her itchy to do nothing. She was a superhero. Action was part of her nature. A calling.

She tugged at her wrists, attached chains clinking gently against the hardwood table. She was bound at her ankles, wrists, and neck, making it impossible for her to get up at all. These weren't rough restraints; the smoothness of the metal cuffs indicated that they had been machined. Whoever had captured her had been well prepared, and had probably been watching her for a long time.

Clenching her fingers into fists, she forced herself to relax and think logically. Why hadn't anyone noticed she had gone missing? The last day or so was hazy in her mind, and she didn't really know when she had been kidnapped, but surely her girlfriend would have noticed her missing at work.

Her lips twisted. She couldn't rely on the superhero guild. They didn't consider her a part of their group, even though she paid the dues. Some of that was likely because she wasn't on friendly terms with some of their members. The Rat Patroller would never forgive her for using some of his rats in her science experiments, but how was she to know that some of the rats in her traps were his?

How could they expect her to live up to her name of Witchbreaker if she couldn't experiment to figure out the most effective potions to block transference between different dimensions? It was so unfair.

Her calling was even more important given the recent paranormal activity. She could tell something strange was in the air, as she had been forced to banish at least two summoners to prevent them from bringing in demonic entities from a different plane within the last month. There was probably some sort of unique celestial confluence going on that she was unaware of. She hated those.

Breathing hard, she took in the smoky night air. The fear was beginning to dissipate, replaced with boredom. There was nothing to do, and she could only speculate so much. She wanted something to happen, damnit!

"Hello, Witchbreaker," said a sultry voice behind her bound head. "Or should I say, Selene?"

Crap. Her kidnapper knew her real name. How could that have possibly slipped out? None of the heroes at the guild knew it. Her captor must have supernatural research.

A stone settled in her stomach as two taloned hands wrapped a chain around her neck, a dark, heart shaped amulet settling between her large breasts. The smoky purple hands seized them, squeezing languorously.

Selene gulped, grimacing at the pleasurable sensations her body produced as the sharp talons tweaked her nipples. She was a real painslut, but her captor couldn't know that. She would have to be careful here - if her secret fetish was exposed, there was no telling what her captor would do to her to make her compliant.

"Mmmmm, no begging for mercy? I like that," said the woman as she ran a talon up Selene's neck line.

Selene bit her lip, doing everything she could to avoid reacting. She closed her eyes. She didn't like this. She didn't want to be tortured to the edge of her endurance, breaking only when her pussy gaped, waiting for more pleasurable abuse.

It was rather embarrassing, and none of the men she had dated in the past were willing to go that far. It tended to chase them away, leaving her unfulfilled. That was why she had gotten so serious with Aline lately. The woman had a hidden dark side that knew exactly how to treat her, to make her scream in pleasure, superhero or not.

Aline. She needed to hold on for her, if nobody else. This was nothing. She could bear this pleasurable torture.

She opened her eyes, determined to face her captor and demand her freedom. Instead, she gasped at what she saw. Crap.

The woman was a creature straight out of some of her most torrid nightmares. A perfectly proportioned body, built for fucking, nude purple skin highlighted by flames flickering down her thighs with every step. Bony protuberances were attached to her shoulders like armor, covered with spikes.

Metallic studs twinkled at her nipples, chin, and triangular ears, which stuck out sideways under endless falls of hair, black as night. In the center of it all, two fiery red eyes, slitted like a cat. Filled with lust for her.

Double crap. This time, the summoner wasn't your run of the mill cultist. This was a true demoness, and there was no way of telling how powerful the outsider had become during her stay on this plane. She must have missed catching another summoner, but where, and when? Her detection spellwork was impeccable!

Her eyes shifted, trying to ignore the demoness' unnatural beauty. She did have the equipment necessary to banish a demon, but not here. Not with her. Not when she needed it.

She grimaced. She felt so damn aroused. Probably a side effect of being so close to the demoness. Her cuffs tinkled as she tried to move her hands towards her privates involuntarily. She was in real trouble.

The demoness tilted her head, fire dancing in her eyes. "You don't look like much now, but that's not a problem. I can fix that. Make you perfect for my needs." Her forked tongue flickered out, revealing multiple piercings on its split ends.

Selene struggled, her left foot knocking a candle off the table. She groaned, trying to banish the sultry image of the demoness from her mind.

"Careful now," said the creature, stretching over to reveal the full extent of her luscious breasts. "You wouldn't want to injure yourself."

She stroked the unlit candle with a talon, and it flickered back to life. "Putting out a few candles won't ruin my plans."

She turned and lifted her well sculpted arms, gesturing at the hole in the ceiling. Her slender tail whisked through the air, dancing in excited patterns. "The blood moon has almost arrived, and with it, the final piece necessary to raise my Master. And you're the one who's going to make it possible!"

Selene blinked. The moon certainly wasn't looking normal. Maybe the demoness wasn't completely insane. "What if I don't want to make it possible?" she replied, thinking slowly. "What if I resist, every step of the way?"

The demoness chuckled. "An inconvenience, nothing more - which is why I've prepared a contingency."

Turning swiftly, she seized a pot. Pulling out a paintbrush, she dipped it within. She hummed a dark tune as she worked the brush over Selene's breasts. The brush's tip swirled as it licked at her nipples.

Selene wanted to protest, but instead began to laugh in a strained fashion, the bristles tickling her horrendously as the paint blackened her flesh.

The demoness clucked her tongue. "If you stop wiggling, I'll be done sooner. I wouldn't have to do this at all if you had decided to be more cooperative."

Selene didn't stop wiggling, and the demoness rolled her sparkling eyes, saying nothing. She expertly moved the brush downwards, painting quickly around Selene's belly button. When the demoness got to her pubes, she ran a talon over Selene's denuded skin.

"How delightful!" she growled. "One less step for me."

She finished by touching the point of the paintbrush into Selene's belly button, grinning wide. "Look at you. Such a scrumptious morsel. Don't worry, I'm not dragging this out. It won't be much longer."

Her taloned hands flexed. "You might find this hard to believe, but I hate waiting as much as you do. There are so many possibilities. You cannot imagine how much effort I've expended to ensure this happens without interference."

She tossed the paintbrush aside, letting it clatter to the stone floor. Tail swishing behind her, she watched Selene hungrily, as if she wanted to pounce on her.

Selene found it strange that she almost wanted the demoness to do so. To take her body and ravage her. She must have been dosed with some kind of aphrodisiac, as that idea was sounding more and more appealing.

Sweat beaded her brow. She was feeling hot. Did it have something to do with the moon? She squinted upwards, confused by what she saw. The usual white glow of the new moon had somehow been altered.

A filter had been placed between it and her, changing its appearance to a dusky red. Before, it was simply another dot of light in the sky, now it was large and centered in the aperture in the ceiling, glowing malevolently.

The demoness began to chant, lifting her hands above Selene's naked body. Her breasts flexed and her tail lifted up as the strange words infiltrated her ears. She tried to think of something else, but the strange syllables were keeping her focused, her eyes tracing the outline of the moon.

The words faded into a buzz, a constant presence in the back of her mind. She was calm, watching the strange looking moon with curiosity. Relaxed, her thoughts faded, her conscious mind forced into the present. Experiencing, not thinking.

The amulet resting between her breasts suddenly began to glow red, echoing the bloody color of the shining moon. A tremendous force came out of nowhere, pinning her to the table. She gasped, desperately trying to breathe.

The weight of the paint on her body was crushing. It felt as though she was on fire, the painted tracings imbuing her with a sensual heat. There came tremendous pain. She screeched. Had the demoness killed her?

No, the weight was beginning to fade, but her body was incredibly itchy. She shifted against the table, enormously uncomfortable. She wanted to rub her skin, to etch tracks over her chest. There was something inside her, and it wanted out!

This urgent need bloated her loins, and she pressed her hips against the table, trying anything to make it go away. "What is wrong with me?" she screeched.

There came a sharp pain, and she cried out, jerking her neck against the metal collar. Fortunately, it soon abated, replaced with an overall feeling of strangeness. Her need was still there, but it was no longer accompanied by an uncomfortable pressure.

There was something happening down below, but she couldn't see it. She tried to tilt her head, but it was securely fastened to the table. She had no idea what this meant. She had never felt anything like this before - there was something hard and stiff sticking out from her privates, throbbing with lust.

"There it is," chirped the demoness, ceasing her chanting and crawling onto the table like a cat. "The ultimate proof that you are of the blood."

The demoness' head dipped, and there came a feeling of warmth and a terrible suction. Selene whined at these unusual sensations. Her body was on fire. She needed something, but she wasn't sure what.

The demoness' head pulled up with a wet pop. Unfamiliar sensations assaulted Selene from below. The creature had been sucking on something, and she didn't want her to stop. She grit her teeth, holding back a groan.

"You are ready," hissed the demoness. "Become one with me, Master. Sate your desires within my willing body. Fuck me, control me with your dick, and embrace your future."

A hot hand wrapped around the hard length that extended from her pubes, surprising Selene. Her eyes widened as the demoness flexed her hips, driving herself downward onto Selene's transformed body. The creature's pussy engulfed her length like a wet glove, instantly sucking her hard rod inside.

Selene grunted like an animal. Unknown instincts surfaced. She knew what she had to do. She pressed her hips upwards, sinking her length deeper inside the outsider's snatch.

The demoness' face loomed over hers, her skin highlighted with variegated streaks of red. She huffed cutely as her glowing eyes lit up with lust. "Your dick feels wonderful, Master. Give it to me hard."

Selene didn't hesitate. It felt too good, too right. The demoness' tongue lolled as Selene flexed her hips, driving her new cock inside the demon whore. She needed this, and she deserved it after being treated like a slave.

"That's it, master," the demoness whispered, licking her split tongue over Selene's chin. "You need this as much as I do."

Selene's eyes rolled. She didn't care about resisting any more. The pleasure was shooting into her core, blasting her to heights she had never experienced before. Was this what it felt like to be purely male? To fill a woman with your hard rod?

She grunted, her new penis flexing inside the hot, wet core of the demoness. The creature was made for fucking, and she was going to give it to her. Her only regret was that she was bound. She wanted to be on top, to punish the creature for forcing her to be submissive. It was unnatural.

Her mouth dropped open and she accepted the demoness' tongue inside. Their tongues intertwined, the demoness' prehensile flesh twirling around hers. She sucked on the hot wetness, rubbing the ridge of her tongue over one of the demoness' piercings.

Her pleasure peaked. Nipples hard as tacks, she could feel her dick throbbing. She would teach this evil demoness to capture her and hold her down!

She continued to suck on the demoness' tongue as she exploded, ropes of liquid shooting from her penis. She held her hips rigid as the demoness' pussy clamped onto her dick, milking each pulse of her throbbing rod.

The creature moaned as if she was suckling on a popsicle, her hips pressed hard against Selene's. Welded together, they both hesitated for a moment, taking in the overwhelming sensations that rushed through their bodies.

The demoness paused for a moment, cupping her breasts. "Wonderful, Master, but we're only getting started."

Suddenly, a crackling sound of thunder rippled through the tower, the very stone vibrating as if it had been punched with explosives. The demoness stopped her pumping, resting her hips on Selene's belly.

She must have heard something, for her expression changed. Selene whined for her to continue, but instead she leaned forward, squeezing Selene's breasts carefully with her taloned hands.

"That's one," the demoness whispered in her ear, chuckling softly. "This is only the beginning. Find me if you want to know what happens next. Master."

She kissed Selene on the cheek, and lifted her hips off of Selene's swollen dick. She bounced off the table, tail lifted high for balance. An arch built into the wall rippled with a dark miasma. Her body vanished as she stepped through, demonic laughter echoing off the stone walls.

Almost. She had almost reached satisfaction a second time, but she had been deprived before she could sink all of her lust into that whore of a demoness. She thrust her hips in the air, her throbbing dick pulsing as it exploded. Small spurts of semen sprang from its tip, making a mess on her chest.

She had been rescued somehow, but she didn't care. Her need to sate herself had overtaken all rational thought. Her chains caught against her restraints as she reached, reaching for something that was impossible. She made an inhuman moan, hissing for the demoness to return through sharpened teeth.

Her eyes rolled as a costumed heroine looked down at her in concern, the world spinning away into blackness.

***

Gasping, Selene blinked her eyes heavily, trying to clear out the bleariness. She felt hot, and her sheets were wrinkled. It must have been a bad night. Closing her eyes, she did her best to cleanse the vivid memories. They felt real now, but in a few minutes they would vanish into the mists of her mind. Nothing to worry about.

Throwing off the covers, she jumped to her feet, stretching her arms and yawning. Best for her to get cleaned up. There was bound to be a long day ahead of her.

Slipping her feet into pale blue slippers, she padded into the bathroom, taking in her frazzled hair and pink undergarments in the mirror. Blink, blink. What was that?

She moved in close, examining her irises. She thought she had caught something unusual in them, but everything appeared perfectly normal.

She cupped a hand against her cheek. Must be her imagination - her bad dream hadn't gone away yet. She had been having a lot of those lately.

Furrowing her brow, she stared intensely into her hazel eyes. There was no demoness. Nothing had been done to her. Everything was fine.

Sighing, she washed her face, taking care to make sure her skin was properly moisturized. She would take a shower later after a few hours of work on her laptop.

Her mind began to wander, wondering what her girlfriend was doing. At this hour, Aline was probably up, feeding her pet turtle. She had slept over a few times, and always marvelled at how fast the cold-blooded animal could move when food was on the line.

She should give her a call, ask her if she wanted to come over later. If she wanted to be fucked raw.

She blinked. What a strange thought to have. Yes, it would be pleasant to bed her, but her passion was usually a slow burner. Not this burst of lust.

Shrugging, she grabbed a bathrobe and padded over to the kitchen, putting on the coffee maker. They hadn't done it in a while. Maybe she was hornier than she had thought. That would certainly explain the odd dream.

There came a rumble from her belly. Not too surprising. She had some cornflakes in the cabinet, but did she have enough milk? Pulling open the fridge, she scanned the contents, musing over the half eaten muffin and a container of sad looking lettuce.

With her money, she was certainly able to afford something better, but she hated having anyone else pry into her personal business. Hiring someone to do her shopping for her was a no go.

She rolled her eyes. That meant she'd have to go out soon, and she wasn't looking forward to it. Any unexpected interruption to her day always got her riled up.

Grabbing the milk carton, she slammed the door shut and gasped. A wrinkled up blanket on the kitchen table had moved! Did she have rats?

She approached carefully, waving the milk carton in the air, not sure what she was doing. The blanket shifted again, revealing a disheveled face framed by frizzy blue hair and an orange hoodie. The woman's glasses were askew, her pigtails dragging on the table.

A sudden frisson of throbbing heat assaulted her privates. Aline - was here? She should be at work!

She held out the milk carton as if it was a weapon. "What's going on here, Ally?" she asked in a high pitched voice. "Why are you sleeping on my kitchen table?"

The drowsy woman smiled, raising her head slowly. "What are you planning on doing with that?" she asked sleepily. "I'm not a cup of coffee."

Selene bit her lip. She was thirsty for something, but it definitely wasn't coffee! Her privates were on fire, and an unfamiliar bulge was building inside her panties.

Suddenly, she badly wanted to take Aline by the shoulders, bend her over the kitchen table, and fuck her silly. She wants it, too!

She cursed her traitorous brain. She wasn't sure what was going on, but it was very, very wrong. But why did it feel so right?

"Selene?" asked Aline with alarm. "What is that?"

Selene blushed, shocked as she covered her bulging crotch with both hands. Whatever it was, the strange, pulsing erection was threatening to spill out of her panties. Why did that even matter, though? She wanted her girlfriend to see her hard rod.

Rod? The thought rocketed through her brain. She knew what this was, but it couldn't be! It was a dream, only a dream! Her fevered mind circled around the edge of sanity, hysterical.

HalfShim
HalfShim
213 Followers
12