Incorporation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her entire reality shifted, and she felt unsteady, catching the edge of the table. "Ally?" she asked, alarmed at how immediate her lust was becoming. "I'm being serious here. What happened yesterday?"

Aline stood, the blanket dropping to the floor. "Skyline brought you here after the superhero guild rescued you. She said that something strange had been done to you, but they weren't sure what, and they wanted someone to watch over you while they investigated further."

Selene frowned. Skyline was one of the worst of the superhero bunch. A stuck up, arrogant know it all, wrapped tightly in golden armor and a sense of true justice. If they were involved, this was about to become far more complicated. They might get in my way.

Gasping, she looked up at Aline, suddenly afraid. If everything she remembered had happened, then she had a... dick! She looked down, her heart lurching as she confirmed the truth.

The elastic band of her panties had been stretched, a large rounded head peeking out. It pulsed and throbbed with desire, the tip twitching as an unfamiliar muscle flexed. It was thick, ready, and necessary to plug her girlfriend's hole until she squealed with pleasure.

Selene frowned, letting the thought fade. No, she wouldn't let it control her. She would find a solution.

"What's this?" asked Aline, pressing a fingernail into Selene's belly. "It's rather cute. You didn't tell me you were going to get a tattoo!"

Selene jerked back, following the slender pointing finger. A circular black design had been painted in relief around her belly button, in the image of a moon. It glowed with an ethereal beauty, pulsing in time to her throbbing dick. Another souvenir of the demoness' influence, no doubt. What other delicious changes had been made to her?

Selene was unable to reply, her thoughts bathed in lustful speculation. She looked over her girlfriend with new eyes. She wanted to unwrap her like a summer sausage, nibbling all of her juicy bits. To make her writhe and cry out in pleasure. To give her the gift she deserved.

She paid for her distraction, as Aline once again seized the initiative. Hands were tugging at her panties, sliding downwards to reveal her pulsing erection. Unbound, the fleshy tube swung forwards, bouncing as its enormous length pointed towards Aline's open mouth.

"Fuck, they didn't say anything about this," Aline murmured in wonder, licking her lips.

She looked up with adoring eyes. "Can I?" she asked, her pursed lips making her look insufferably cute.

She should have said no. This was a step too far. A venture into the unknown from which she wouldn't be able to recover. She wants to taste it. What would be the harm?

She looked down at her lover benovently. "If you want it, you can have it. Just be gentle, please."

Aline nodded, her lips opening wide as she quickly plunged her mouth over the head of Selene's dick, swirling her tongue as she suckled on it like an expert. Selene hadn't asked for this. It was too much, too soon.

Aline bobbed her head, her hoodie bouncing backwards as Selene's girthy length penetrated down her throat. Selene groaned. When had she become so good at this? Just watching her lover's pigtails bouncing as she fellated her was enough to set her on edge.

She wasn't used to having a dick, didn't know how it operated. If she had known, she never would have acquiesced to Aline's request. Her lips felt so good, and she was ready to explode. To give Aline what she needed. She was going to fuck her, to make her understand how much she loved her.

Aline's head popped off her dick. "It tastes so good!" she declared, smiling crazily.

White dribbles of liquid spilled from her lips, dripping onto the floor. The harsh voice in her mind growled. A waste of good semen.

Her mouth felt odd, but it could wait. Staring at her needy lover, Selene knew that whatever restraint she had left was almost gone. "I need you. Undress. Now."

Aline blinked slowly, then smiled, moving her hands to unzip her sweatshirt. She made a show of pulling her arms out of each sleeve, spinning the orange garment around a few times before flinging it into a corner and giggling.

Selene stared at her hungrily, her penis flexing as she caught sight of her lover's exposed cherry red nipples. Aline continued the strip show, leaning forward to show off her large breasts as she tugged at her sweatpants. Wiggling her ass back and forth with every inch, she slid them down with her panties, revealing the cream colored arch of her privates. It was too much to bear.

Seized with lust, she pounced, grabbing Aline by the shoulders. Her lover giggled, cooperating passively as Selene pushed her back against the table. She even spread her legs and lifted her hips, the cheeky woman. She was asking for it!

Unable to wait any longer, she nudged the head of her shaft inside Aline's willing pussy, her lover's lips rubbing gently against her dick. She roared, pressing her body forward as she sank deep inside, the unfamiliar pleasure assaulting her privates.

It felt wonderful. It felt right. There would be many she would master with her rod.

Aline made an animalistic noise, her butt rubbing against the table. She laid back, giving Selene a coquettish look. Selene grabbed her legs, pulling her bodily forwards until her dick was buried completely inside her lover. Now, the pounding could commence.

Snarling, she tightened her grip, flexing her hips as began to ram inside Aline, as deep as she could go. Aline gave up giving her looks, her eyes rolling as her arms dangled freely. Boneless, her entire body wobbled as Selene speared her, breasts flopping every time their hips rammed together.

Slamming her dick into this slut made her feel in control. She was dominant, controlling this woman and making her into a proper servant. She would serve. They would all serve. It was good to be the Master.

The longer she fucked this woman, the more her dominant thoughts were taking control. And why shouldn't they? Here was a slut who was submitting. It was clear the other woman would do anything to be fucked by her dick, and she was beginning to understand why.

It felt absolutely amazing to be railing Aline. Her entire lower body felt alive, the pulsating pumping and throbbing flesh calling to her. Nothing was stopping her from getting what she wanted and she was going to have it. It was an intoxicating feeling. One that wouldn't stop as long as she listened to her desires.

They whispered around her, coming to life. The kitchen was becoming hazy, a cloudy red mist invading the room. Her vision narrowed to a point, focused on one thing - filling Aline to the brim.

Growling, she pumped faster, her swollen flesh fast reaching a climax. She knew it was going to happen before Aline did, stopping as it exploded, spurting wave after wave of cum into the groaning girl. She wanted to move, but Selene wouldn't let her, holding her in place as her dick spurted every last drop into her needy tunnel.

This was only the beginning. Aline was worthy, and would receive her seed often.

Grabbing a chair, she pulled Aline with her, forcing them both to sit down at the same time with her hard dick plugged inside her lover. Satisfied, she rested on the kitchen chair, perfectly happy to relax as her lover rubbed her butt against Selene's pubes. Her hard cock stirred within Aline's swollen pussy. Mine. She belongs to me!

Aline shifted, leaning forward to suckle at one of Selene's rigid breasts. Selene squeezed her, very pleased at her ownership of the other women. It felt right to be in control of her, to master her with her turgid dick.

The constant lurid thoughts were becoming more natural. She refused to apologize for being dominant. This was her. This was how she truly felt, and she loved being a Master.

She flexed a hand, frowning. That was strange. Her fingers looked odd, more slender than before, and the nails had elongated, sharpening into points. "Ally, I think we have a problem here."

Aline craned her neck, adoring eyes focusing up at her with slitted pupils. "What's wrong, Master?"

12