Incredible 24 Hours with Mum

Story Info
Mum and Son See Each Other Naked Both Are Aroused.
7.1k words
4.51
31.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
754 Followers

Everyone in this story is over 18 years of age.

Fate played its card one Saturday morning just after eleven twenty, mum was a creature of habit and every Saturday morning at eleven, mum would leave the house for the big weekly food shop. I was also a creature of habit and enjoyed my Saturday morning wank under the shower as it was the easiest and cleanest way to get rid of my copious amount of spunk as it ran with the flow of the spray down the drain instead of spurting into clothing or towels which mum could pick up on when she was doing the wash.

I had a monster stiff cock as I walked into the bathroom; I was exceptionally well hung; I had ten inches of a thick meaty cock and when I'm hard, it's so impressive looking. I stopped dead in my tracks as soon as I walked through the open bathroom door. I couldn't believe mum was standing naked on top of the bathroom weight scales; I looked at mum and mum looked at me as I looked over mum's voluptuous body; I have a massive cock and mum has 34 FF massive breasts, both our eyes swept up and down taking in every detail of each other's body. I noticed one thing happened: mum's nipples went big and hard when I said big, they were like thimbles.

As mum desperately tried to cover her massive breasts with her hands and arms, I caught sight of probably the hairiest pussy I'd seen in my life, it was a massive blond bush and as mum was a natural blonde this wasn't surprising, but the amount of hair mum had there couldn't have been comfortable, mum cried out, "Barry!"

As I looked at this hairy mass of pubic hair, I said, "I beg your pardon mum but I thought you were out shopping, I'm so sorry!"

I turned and went out of the bathroom, down the hallway, and back to my bedroom.

I lay on top of my bed and all I was thinking about was mum's gorgeous body, mum was forty-three, I've been with several mature ladies and mum's was in a different league, naked she looked so good. My cock was harder just thinking of mum's body, I heard the shower running in the bathroom and wondered how long mum would be in the shower as I needed to cum and didn't want to take the risk of bringing myself off in the bedroom in case mum caught me wanking.

My other problem, I was thinking of mum sexually, I had never done that before as I'd never looked at mum thinking of her as being sexy but seeing her naked had put images in my brain that were unforgettable.

Mum always dressed conservatively, she was tall, good-looking, but she never highlighted her curves. She'd divorced dad two years ago, dad was an incredible womaniser, and I didn't know exactly the grounds for the divorce but I'd finished school and after the summer holidays I'd go into my second year at university studying computer programming. Mum and I had been together alone all this time, mum was financially secure as she'd inherited her father's property company and she looked after the day to day running of it.

I heard mum in the hallway and I put on a bathrobe in case she came into the bedroom, my cock was still rock hard, as mum knocked on my door she said, "Barry, can I have a word with you?"

I replied, "Of course mum, I'm so sorry about this morning. I didn't know that you were in the bathroom."

Mum came into the bedroom, she was dressed in her normal Saturday clothes, mum said, "I think it was a big shock for both of us, I'm sorry for shouting at you but that was just the shock of seeing you naked, let's forget it happened and I'll buy some wine for dinner tonight."

Mum was smiling as she said this, I think we'd both got a shock of seeing each other naked; I stood and took mum in my arms and hugged her; I had the feeling mum was pulling me closer to her, I could feel the weight of her massive breasts on my chest, this was the first time in my life that I'd felt this and I loved how it felt. I said, "Mum, we are living in such close proximity in the house, we'll just have to be more careful when we're using the bathroom."

Mum kissed me on the cheek and said, "It's happened so let's forget about it, I'd better get the shopping done, what are you doing this afternoon?"

"I've got a guy with a problem with his printer, so I'll sort that for him and be home around six. Is that ok for you mum?"

Mum smiled and said, "I'll get a couple of nice steaks, then we can eat at six-thirty."

Mum then left, and I went for my shower but as I stroked my cock, I wondered about mum's hairy pussy; we were in the summer and it must have been so hot for her down there; I wondered if she had thick pussy lips, did she have a long sex slit? Then I thought of her massive melons and I spurted so much cum into the shower.

I then got dressed and made my way to Jean's, a fifty-eight-year-old widow who loved my big thick cock, she'd take me into her bedroom as soon as I arrived, she loved to suck my monster cock and make me hard. She'd taught me so much about long foreplay and how to give a woman pleasure with my tongue, lips and fingers. She loved my cock in all three holes; Jean was interesting as she had some very sexy lingerie and she always gave me money to buy a nice shirt, the money she gave me could easily buy an expensive silk shirt, I had two other mature busty ladies that would call me when they wanted me to visit.

I got home and mum was in the kitchen; it surprised me as she was wearing makeup which mum hardly ever wore and she was looking so good I wondered if she had put it on for me?

Mum smiled at me and said, "Hi Barry, did you fix the printer?"

"I did, but I'd to go to three shops to find the correct ink, mum I'm so sorry about this morning."

Mum smiled and said, "Barry, forget about it, I feel sorry for you seeing my horrible old body, the steaks will be ready in five minutes, will you open the wine that's in the fridge?"

As I opened the wine I said, "Mum, you've got a gorgeous body, a woman of thirty would love to have a body like yours but I'm a little biased, I love big breasts and yours are big with no sag, cheers mum."

We clinked our glasses and mum said, "I thought that my old body would have disgusted you, I go to my yoga and I'm watching my weight, that's why I was on the scales this morning."

I sat at the kitchen table and said, "You have a lovely figure mum, you're beautiful, the only thing I'd change is......."

I stopped speaking as mum put my steak in front of me; I didn't say anymore as this wasn't the time or place to tell mum she had a hairy pussy.

Mum sat opposite me and we ate, I said, "Mum, these steaks are delicious, it just melts in your mouth."

We both just kept eating, the onions, the mushrooms and the potatoes were delicious with the steaks. I had finished first and mum said, "Barry, what would you change about me?"

I thought for a minute and said, "It's very intimate and I'm embarrassed to say it."

"Barry, you saw me naked this morning, you can say anything you want to me."

"Mum, I'd prefer not to talk about this."

"What would you change?"

"Mum, your pussy is so hairy, you need that trimmed, I'm sure you'd feel so much better if you were smooth down there, did you not notice that I'm completely smooth around my cock and balls?"

Mum smiled and said, "I couldn't help seeing what you've got down there, it's so big and thick and I noticed you are smooth, I haven't trimmed myself for so long and I'm scared to shave myself as I'm scared I'd cut myself."

"Mum, I would shave you, I've an excellent trimmer and my safety razor has a flex head, and I'd use warm shaving oil which will leave you smooth and soft, I've done it with several of my girlfriends and they have all said how good I am at it."

Mum said, "They must trust you a lot to let you shave them down there."

Mum hadn't said that I couldn't shave her, I had to sell it to her better, "Mum, if you were dating someone and they wanted to go down on your pussy, they'd get hair in their teeth? Being shaved makes everything down there so much more sensitive, when someone goes down to eat your pussy, the sensations it would give you are incredible."

I noticed mum had twitched in her seat, her plate was empty too, mum looked at me and said, "No one has ever gone down on me in my life Barry, I've given oral but I have never received it, your father neglected me sexually in so many ways."

I had the feeling that mum was flirting with me now, I said, "Mum, I'll put the dishes in the dishwasher then I'll get my trimmer and all my shaving gear, I'll meet you in the bathroom in a couple of minutes."

Mum had a shocked look on her face and said, "Barry, it's not right that a son shaves his mum's pussy, we shouldn't be doing this."

As I stacked the dishwasher I said, "Mum, please trust me, we are both adults and I will tell no one that I've shaved your pussy, it won't take long and you'll feel so much better after I've done it. I'll see you in the bathroom."

Mum then topped up her wineglass, and I declined a top up and said, "I'll have one after I finish mum."

I followed mum upstairs, her butt looked superb, she was wearing a loose-fitting top and a pair of loose leggings; I wished mum would wear clothes that would highlight her gorgeous figure. I got my trimmer, and it was fully charged, all the rest of my shaving gear was in my toiletries bag in the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and mum was sitting fully clothed on a seat that could be used in the shower, it had been gran's chair which she used when she was older and mum had kept it for sentimental reasons, I said, "I thought that you'd be naked or would you like me to undress you?"

The thought I could see mum's gorgeous naked body twice in the one day and I was going to be shaving her pussy had me so hard, mum then said, "Do you want me naked?"

I knew then that she'd strip for me, I said, "I'm going to be shaving your pussy and I don't want to mess up any of your clothes."

Mum didn't reply as I put hot water into a glass and put the bottle of shaving oil into it so the oil would be warm. Mum saw me doing this then took off her top, she slowly and so suggestively took off her bra, her massive breasts were jiggling beautifully as she bent over to pull down her leggings, I said, "I love your beautiful big breasts mum, I'll be honest, just looking at them arouses me."

Mum stepped out of her leggings and then pulled her white cotton panties down, she said, "Barry, please always be honest with me, I know I shouldn't be doing this..."

She stepped out of her panties and the hairiest pussy I'd ever seen was there, you couldn't even see her slit. I said, "Mum, we can do this two ways, you lie on a towel on the floor with your legs open and I use the trimmer on you or you sit on the chair with your pussy on the edge of the chair and your legs draped over the arms of the chair, what would you prefer?"

Mum smiled and said, "Barry, you're in control, do whatever is best for you."

I said, "I don't want hair to be everywhere so stand on the tiles here and I use the trimmer and try to collect as much as I can in my hand and that will keep it a lot neater."

I had paper kitchen towel in my hand which I gave to mum to hold, I then ran the trimmer down the right side of her pussy, I had a handful of her hair on my first run which I gave to mum, six runs later and only a couple of hairs on the tiles, mum was ready to be shaved, "Barry, it feels good and all the hair is on the kitchen towel."

I was looking at the thick flaps of mum's gorgeous cunt; it was a hidden treasure; I had a warm face cloth which I was using to wash her pussy and ass. As I washed her pussy with the cloth, I could feel inside her pussy lips, I had washed everywhere, all she had left around her pussy was a little stubble. I then applied the warm shaving oil with my fingers, mum was purring with pleasure as she lay on top of a bath towel on the bathroom floor. I'd put a new blade into my razor and with every stroke the stubble was gone and the skin was smooth, I used my fingers to stretch mum's pussy lips and remove any hairs from around her thick pussy lips. It looked beautiful.

I then shaved all the hair from her butt, shaving everywhere I could and used the warm face cloth to remove any shaving oil that was on her. Mum said, "Barry, thank you, it feels so good, I so happy that you've done this for me."

I could see that mum was wet, her pussy lips were glistening, I moved my fingers over her vulva and spread her pussy open, I teased her huge hard clit with my fingertip and asked, "Does that feel good, mum?"

Mum gasped and said, "I love that Barry, my nipples and clit are very sensitive."

I then slipped two fingers inside her soaked pussy as my thumb stimulated her huge clit, as I finger fucked her with two fingers, I said, "I think mummy likes this too?"

Mum surprised me, she didn't reply but pulled my head close to her and kissed me so affectionately, her tongue plunging deep inside my mouth as she pushed her pussy hard against my finger fucking fingers. Mum had a gorgeous tight cunt, she broke away from her kiss and said, "Barry, thank you for shaving me, it makes it so sensitive down there and it feels a lot fresher and I love what you're doing to me. I've never been felt down there as good as you're feeling me now, you're going to make mummy cum, do you want to make mummy cum?"

As I slipped a third finger inside mum's wet cunt I said, "I'm going to make mummy cum a lot, mummy has a lovely tight cunt."

Mum's eyes lit up, and she said, "Darling, would you like mummy to do her Kegel exercises so her neglected cunt will always be tight for you and I love the extra finger you've just given me?"

Mum had never called me darling before and she seemed to offer herself to me, I wanted her but I didn't want the memory of shaving mum's pussy then fucking her on a towel in the bathroom tiles, I looked mum in the eyes and said, "Mum, I want you do you want me?"

Mum gave me another one of her loving kisses and said, "Barry, you've awoken something very special inside me, yes I want you but incest is a crime, what we do must always remain a secret between us, we are both adults and what we do is consensual, let's go to my bedroom, I don't want our first time to be on the bathroom floor."

I followed mum to her bedroom, walking behind her naked body looked incredible, her broad hips and long legs were perfect, I wanted to reach out and feel her; I was so glad that she'd suggested her bedroom.

In the bedroom I was soon naked and mum's eyes were fixed on my monster stiff cock, the bulbous head looked so impressive, mum took my cock in her hand and as she stroked me she said, "Barry, you're so big and thick I can't get my hand around your monster cock, I've never seen one as big, I can feel the blood pulsating through the veins, that feels so good, it's been quite a while since I've had one of these and I've never had one as big, I'm feeling nervous."

We kissed with long, lingering tongue kisses. I could sense that mum was nervous, I felt she wanted to do so much with me but she was apprehensive in case she gave me the impression that she was a hot sexual woman; I had the feeling that mum could be a hot sexual woman, but bringing her out of her shell I must do it in a dignified way.

I broke away from our kiss and said, "Mum, let's not rush anything and take time to get to know each other's bodies and you've got such a beautiful body."

I then lay mum on top of her bed, we kissed and I started fondling her massive breasts, her nipples were so hard and the size of thimbles. I teased her hard nipples with my thumb and index finger, mum purred with pleasure as I did this, I then nibbled on the meaty part of her breasts. Mum said, "Barry, that feels so good nobody has ever done that to me before, my breasts are so sensitive and they are loving what you're doing to them, would you like me to take your cock into my mouth and make him hard?"

I was sucking mum's hard left nipple I came off her and said, "Mum, we can do that later, at the moment I want to explore your gorgeous body with my tongue, lips, teeth and fingers and I'm going to make you cum, let me get to know your body and what you enjoy, then I'll be able to give you so much pleasure."

I went back to sucking mum's hard nipples as I moved my right hand across her flat stomach, my fingertips were so close to her very smooth and swollen vulva. Mum spread her legs wide in anticipation and as I spread her cunt flaps open with my thumb and index finger, out popped her huge hooded clit. I slipped two fingers inside her wet cunt, mum gasped as I brought my two fingers out of her and used the now lubed fingers to caress her huge hard clit.

As I aroused mum by stimulating her clit, I came off her nipple and my tongue made its way south and licked inside her navel before finishing its journey to her gorgeous honey pot.

I was holding her honey pot open with two fingers and then nibbled up and down the inside of her left cunt flap, mum was gasping with pleasure as I nibbled up and down her right flap. I also teased mum's clit with my tongue as I nibbled her flaps, twice mum had twitched with micro-orgasms and with my tongue teasing her huge hard clit it didn't take her long to twitch again but this time much stronger.

My head was between mum's thighs, her legs were spread and bent at her knees and as I nibbled her juicy flaps, she would push her pussy against my mouth and also gently touch the sides of my head with her thighs. I looked up at mum's voluptuous tits which were so pleasing to the eye and said, "Mum, did you enjoy it when I sucked your big hard nipples?"

Mum smiled and said, "Barry, I loved it and I love what you're doing down there, in my life no one has ever given me the sexual pleasure you are giving me, I've lost count of the number of times I've cum and your dad never gave me an orgasm in all the years I was with him. I love everything you're doing to me; I feel so comfortable with you and I have no regrets about us doing this."

I looked so lovingly at mum and said, "Mum, I'm now going to suck your clit and I want you to cum in my mouth I don't want you to hold back, I want all of your juice but I'd like you to bring your nipples to your mouth and suck and lick your nipples as I suck and lick your gorgeous clit?"

Mum in the most seductive way cupped both of her massive milkers and brought them to her mouth and just before she started to lick and suck them, she said, "Like this darling, you just need to ask me and I'll do anything for you."

As I nibbled mum's clit before I sucked it, I knew now that mum would do anything for me, we were comfortable and compatible with each other. As mum sucked her nipples, she had a loving look on her face, we both knew that we were going to cross the line and we were both happy about it.

Mum kept licking and sucking her nipples as I started sucking on her hard clit, it was like sucking a little penis; it was the size of my thumb from the first knuckle to the tip of the nail; I had started finger fucking her with three fingers now, I was fisting her with all my fingers in a cone shape.

When I started fisting her, mum had stopped sucking her nipples, my head was bobbing up and down on her clit and mum was riding my mouth. Mum was hot and having lots of micro-orgasms, I loved how mum was gripping and releasing her powerful cunt muscles on my fist, when she started doing this, I knew mum would give me a great ride when my cock was inside her, mum cried out, "I'm cumming and it's so good."

I kept sucking and pulled my fist out so my mouth could take all of her cum, I then slid two fingers inside mum's tight ass hole and finger fucked her ass relentlessly as she had her body-shaking orgasm.

Mum's whole body was shaking as she filled my mouth with her juice, there was so much I had to swallow some and as she composed herself there was a big smile on her face. I brought my mouth off her pussy and as I took her in my arms, I stuck my tongue out to show her the large blob of her cum I held in my mouth. Mum had a startled look on her face as I started to cum kiss her, then so willingly she was transferring her cum from my mouth to her own and swallowing it.

jd8406
jd8406
754 Followers
12