All Comments on 'Incredible 24 Hours with Mum'

by jd8406

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Incredible 24 hours and 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your stories make me so horny another great read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story and 5 Stars

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic11 months ago

I loved it. Fortunately, the mother wasn't a slut. I love morbid stories like this one with only one guy involved. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

it was so hot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was a very sexy story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fabulous, so sucking fucking hot. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, especially when I am eating cunt and fucking another at the same time, and some times even fingering a third cunt as well. I never get enough, the more I get the more I want.. that is why I have three live in fuck buddies. I also love young teenage cunt. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am happy everyone in your world is blessed with huge cocks and tits.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

shaved pussy ruined it.

Horndog77Horndog778 months ago

The way they communicate is not relaxes, made it hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can tell you are of average size, in that Mom, had to tighten her keigels while she was riding you, when in reality, she would have had to ease onto a larger cock, and shrd be so stretched and tight, you wouldnt need her to flex her muscles while she was riding you. It will help make your stories more believable if youll remember that, and write to it in your next story. Fun story though, and youre quite good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your stories are great..It’s just a personal preference but I would have skipped the shaving part. The first time I saw my mother’s pussy I could not believe how hairy it was. It left me in such a sexy but frenzied state. I had to get off by myself and I jacked off so hard..I couldn’t stay away anymore and I became a total mommy’s boy..Loving your stories..

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

I LOVE a nice bush - and you ruined her nice one.

You story-writing/telling style is 'stilted' - again, almost like writing a police report - 'just the facts...'

But I love your subject matter.

sirius23sirius234 days ago

Great story. Cut out all the mentions of rape and it would be five stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjd8406@jd8406
Author's need their readers comments, suggestions, criticism or praise for their stories to improve. I have been reading here for a while, now I have decided to start writing, I look forward to hearing from you.