Incubating for a Day

Story Info
Milo incubates her boyfriend's egg for 24 hours.
3.9k words
4.53
8.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milo was already cumming again, clenching herself around the large mass between her legs. Vinny had to keep his hand pressed up against the silicone egg toy to keep Milo from forcing it back out early. When she seemed to have cooled off a bit, Vinny shoved the egg completely up inside her, sending waves of pleasure across Milo's whole body as she just kept cumming, riding it out with the egg worked its way further up, settling deep inside Milo's pussy, creating a small but noticeable bulge in her lower abdomen.

"Wow, you... really weren't kidding when you said you liked this stuff," Vinny remarked as he laid down beside her as she finally came down from her climax.

"It's been a while since I've done this, so I guess I'm extra sensitive to it now..." Milo explained, breathing heavily.

"You sure you can keep this up for 24 hours, then?"

"Oh, absolutely. I've done it before."

Milo had told a half-truth. She had done it before, but she was absolutely not certain she could keep it up for the entire day this time. Something about doing this with Vinny, specifically, instead of any of her old boyfriends or girlfriends, was winding her up like nothing ever had before. Maybe it was his gorgeous, feathery wings, the result of an unethical hybridization experiment, lending a little realism to her fantasies. Getting bred by a large bird-man and laying his eggs was right up her alley.

Or, maybe, it was just because Vinny was... different. Different from all of those other relationships Milo had before. Instead of what was basically a sexual whirlwind that lasted a couple weeks before slowly petering out and deciding to see other people, Milo had spent time yearning for Vinny. Not because of the bird thing, though she couldn't truthfully say it hadn't crossed her mind before now, but because of his personality. Something about the relentless optimism and genuine positivity had scrambled her brain in a way she never felt before, and she really, really liked it. She loved it.

Vinny leaned up against Milo's face, gently planting a kiss on her soft, round cheek. Milo turned and locked lips with him, both of them moaning softly as Vinny caressed the bulge in Milo's belly, making her twitch with pleasure.

"You know, I don't usually bring out the kinky stuff like this until about the 1 month anniversary." Milo said as she rolled over to snuggle up against Vinny's pecs, toying with his nipples with her thumb.

"Oh?"

"Yeah... I just... felt like I could trust you with this, I guess."

"Of course you can!" He pulled her a little closer, pushing her into him. "...It makes me really happy to hear that you trust me, though. I know that can be scary."

"I'm just glad this doesn't freak you out. Before we started dating, I kind of assumed you were very... Vanilla."

"Vanilla?" Vinny probed curiously.

"You know... Vanilla. Plain. Kinkless."

"Wait, who says vanilla is plain? That's my favorite flavor of ice cream!"

This made Milo laugh a little bit, and the movement of her stomach made her suddenly feel the egg she was incubating, forcing a groan out from her throat and turning her face flush.

"You alright?" Vinny asked.

"Yeah... It was a good groan." She squeezed her legs shut, forcing the egg back into a more neutral position, sending shivers up her spine as it moved.

Vinny put his hand on her ass to push her towards him, kissing her forehead and grinding his semi-hard cock against her. "Good. Let me know if anything changes, alright? If it starts to hurt or anything..."

"I'm fine, Vinny." Milo smiled, now caressing her 'baby bump' under Vinny's large, study hand. "...I promise I'll let you know if I change my mind, babe."

Vinny rapidly kisses her face over and over before locking lips with her for a long, loving moment. "Alright... Goodnight, my love. Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight, Vinny..." She hesitated for a moment, just long enough for Vinny to fall asleep and start snoring. "...I love you."

***

The next morning, Milo rolled out of bed a few hours after Vinny had already gotten up and left the apartment - his job's schedule demanded early starts, and Milo's didn't, so their mornings together usually went like this. Milo's fingertips drifted towards her crotch, running her hands across the bulge of the egg still in her.

Good, it didn't come out overnight.

Milo got up, put on some fresh underwear, and went about her morning routine - with the added challenge of holding the egg within her without dropping it, and ideally without letting anyone realize she was incubating.

When she got to the kitchen, a little note was magnetized to the fridge -

"Good morning my love,

There's some cinnamon rolls and berries in the fridge for you!

I thought an omelet was probably inappropriate...

--❤,

Vinny~"

Milo smiled at the note, finished her breakfast, and then got ready for work. Today's outfit was a chunky turtleneck sweater to hide her stomach, and a skirt for easy access to play with herself when the moment demanded.

Milo was usually left alone at work; she had to be, or else she wouldn't ever attempt anything like this. Unfortunately, when she clocked in today, it seemed like the workshop was in shambles.

"Woah, what's going on?" She asked one of her interns as she took off her coat, tossing it onto the back of her chair.

"Uhh, a competitor just announced a product just like the one we've been working on."

"Ah, shit."

"Yeah. There's accusations of corporate espionage, so everyone's fighting to keep their jobs."

"Can you get me some coffee? Sounds like it's gonna be a long day."

***

The present crisis at hand distracted Milo from her brood, and for most of the working day, she was sitting still and replying to emails. Not the sexual fantasy she was hoping for, but at one point she remembered to stand up and stretch - Vinny was always getting on her case about her posture - and was very glad she happened to be alone in her office because the way the egg shifted inside her as she moved almost immediately triggered a small orgasm.

Coincidentally, her phone buzzed. A text from Vinny:

"Hey, babe, finally got a moment to check in. How're you holding up with the... 😉🥚?"

Milo quickly tapped out a reply.

"Things are a little crazy at work today, but I'm still feeling just fine ~"

She hesitated a bit before pressing send, locked her office door, then put her phone leaning up against her computer monitor with the camera on selfie mode. She bent over in front of it, tucked her panties to one side, spread her labial lips, and pushed - with perfect timing, the phone's self-timer caught a beautiful shot of the silicone egg peeking slightly out of Milo's dripping wet pussy.

Attach photo, send message.

A few minutes later, a response:

"🍆🍆💦💦🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥚💖💖💖🍆💦"

Milo chortled.

The egg emoji, maybe accidental, maybe on purpose, struck her as very funny.

A knock at the door made her jump about a foot out of her own skin. She quickly turned off her phone screen and opened the door to see her boss standing in the walkway.

"Hey, Milo. I know this isn't your favorite, but I really, really need you to come to this meeting in 15... 10 minutes. My boss, her boss, and all the other head engineers are gonna be there. I cut you a lot of slack with less important shit, and I'm cashing in on that favor now. You have to come. This is not a request, it's a demand."

Milo sighed heavily. "Do I have to?"

Her boss narrowed her eyes. "What do you think?"

"Fine, just give me a second to get my shit together." Milo started to disappear back into her office, but her boss shoved her foot in the door before Milo could slam it in her face in protest.

"Be there in 5."

"I will, I promise. I'm putting up a fight, but if you look bad in front of your boss, you'll get fired and replaced by someone who sucks way worse, so I'll play along..."

Her boss smiled. They had a good rapport in this way. "Good! You get it! Be there, Milo." She withdrew her foot from the door and headed off down the walkway towards the conference room.

Milo closed the door to her office and felt herself up under her skirt.

"I do not have enough time to get this thing out... So I just have to go with it in," She told herself. "Yeah, have to. For sure. Nooo other choices."

***

She somehow managed to keep a straight face while she sat down in her conference room chair, surrounded by her superiors, her egg rearranging her guts as she moved around.

"As you probably know by now, our competitor, Technology Industries, just launched their product, TechPad, that looks like it directly lifts the design from our future, unannounced product, the Industry Technology IndustryPad..."

Milo's boss's boss started the meeting with a brief rundown of what they knew about the possible IP theft so far. She spoke very plainly and dryly, and repeated information that Milo already knew by now, giving her lots of time to mentally wander away. The egg felt so heavy in her 'womb' - though it was not actually that far up into her, as she did not have a womb, and in her understanding, moving objects past the cervix hurt quite a bit. But she could feel her walls clenching up against it as she fidgeted in her seat, driving her a little more insane with every subtle movement. She did a little mental math and came to the conclusion that it had already been about 14 hours since the egg was laid in her, but she was not ready to lay it.

The conversation circled around her for a while before Milo was jolted back outside of her body by her boss saying her name.

"Milo, can you explain to those not in the know what makes our product's design unique?"

"Sure," Milo stood up and plugged a USB drive into a laptop at the front of the room, projecting a powerpoint onto the screen on the wall.

"As you can see here," Milo gestured to a projected schematic, "We used a CAD model actuator with a few terabytes of RAM ..." she knew this stuff like the back of her hand, and just started rambling on about it on autopilot.

Her egg suddenly slid closer to her opening, threatening to fall out right there and then. Milo clenched herself just in time to save it, but still visibly flinched a bit, covering it with a cough and an apology, playing it off like she just swallowed wrong or something. She finished her presentation without further incident and began to head back to her desk, but before she sat down, she made eye contact with someone through the windows on the wall of the conference room, facing out into the rest of the office building.

It was Vinny. Or, more accurately, the Scavenger: his vulture-themed superhero persona. He smiled at her through his mask, which was slightly pointless as Vinny was the only guy with giant bird wings in Town City, so it's not like his identity was a big secret.

Milo smiled back at him and quickly waved as she sat back down, pretending to respectfully focus on her work while still playfully acknowledging her boyfriend. In fact, it was the opposite: she was fully focused on Vinny and just vaguely acknowledging her bosses.

Outside, Vinny was escorted away by a few company executives eager to fill him in on the criminal investigation. Milo followed him with her eyes.

***

Excusing herself quickly after the meeting ended, Milo quickly walked back to her office, slammed on the lock, and set up a script she had secretly built on her work computer that made it look like she was working to everyone on the network, even when she was most decidedly not working.

Sitting in her chair, she spread her legs, and began rubbing her clit with the pads of her fingertips, moaning softly. She remembered she hadn't checked her phone in a bit and rapidly ripped it out of her skirt pocket, hoping that Vinny had maybe sent her a few more texts. She was in luck: he had sent her a video.

His cock was huge, twitching and throbbing, fully erect as he rubbed his gloved hand up and down the shaft. She didn't know where he was, but something about knowing he was getting himself off while still wearing his super-suit was wildly hot.

She quickly plugged her earbuds into her phone and cranked the volume, listening to Vinny's breathy voice as he jerked himself off, harder and faster, quietly moaning whenever he hit a sweet spot.

"Mhh... Milo... Oh, Milo..."

Milo shoved her two middle fingers into her cunt. This was just too much for her. She couldn't wait anymore. She wanted him, filling every nook and cranny of her gaping hole, stuffing her completely with his cum and giant eggs. Her fingers, long and skinny, just weren't enough. She needed a huge cock inside her. His cock. Now.

Her hands were slippery with slick and sweat and shaking uncontrollably, but she still managed to fire off a text message to Vinny:

"R u still hhere baby.? I n need you"

***

Following Vinny's instructions, Milo snuck away from her workplace and got into an elevator, spamming the button for the floor with a large balcony. The tall glass windows revealed Vinny was already there, waiting for her. She jumped into his arms and pulled him into a deep, heavy kiss.

"Ready?" Vinny slipped his arm under Milo's legs and scooped her up, making her playfully shriek.

"Yes, please!!" Milo replied desperately.

"Alright then, here... we... go!" Vinny flapped his huge wings and sent the two of them straight up into the air. Milo kept her arms tightly wrapped around Vinny, but having done some version of this a few times now, she wasn't scared. She knew how controlled and safe Vinny was in flight. Better than some actual birds she's seen. And this was less of a flight and more of a jump.

Making a parachute shape with his wings, Vinny safely landed on top of the skyscraper that was Milo's workplace. It wasn't a dangerous rooftop, by any means, it wasn't that tall of a building and even had a helipad in the opposite corner. People walked around up here all the time, without needing any more protection than the fence.

Milo leads Vinny behind the little booth that held the stairs back down into the rest of the building and unfastens the belt on Vinny's uniform, one of her own design - that's how they met in the first place, Milo making gadgets for Vinny's superhero day-job - and eagerly pulled out his dick, pushing him against the wall and putting the tip of his cock in her mouth with very little hesitation.

"Eager today, aren't you? You must really be into thIS- OH" Vinny couldn't finish his teasing before Milo pressed her tongue up against his tip and slowly, deliberately licked it, letting her tongue flick off of him. She leaned into him, pulling his cock further into her mouth, sucking on it with her lips and massaging it with her tongue. She slowly bobbed her head back and forth, carefully pulling away and pushing back in, the friction and suction making Vinny turn red and go quiet, only producing small, involuntary noises. After a few minutes of soaking it in, he wove his fingers into Milo's hair and sharply pulled her closer, pulling back when he realized his cock was hitting the back of her throat, making her choke.

"Sorry," he sputtered, "I got a little excited. You ok?"

Milo nodded, not ever actually taking his dick out of her mouth.

"Good to keep going?"

She nodded again.

"Good."

Vinny readjusted himself before tightening his grip on her hair and thrusting his hips, shoving his cock just as deep into her mouth again, vigorously fucking her face until climactically shoving himself deeply into her throat and filling her with his cum until it dripped out of her mouth, and then kept going until she had no choice but to swallow, and keep swallowing til her stomach was full and bloated with his seed. When he pulled his half-mast out of her, quite a bit of his cum dripped out with it while he still shot off a couple more loads onto her face.

Milo choked the rest of it down with a tremendous gulp and smiled up at Vinny, who looked a little embarrassed.

"I'm the eager one?"

"Y-you were right," Vinny said between panting breaths. "This is really, really hot. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you all day. I almost just stayed home with you."

"Heh, I told you so. But we aren't done yet..."

Quickly changing positions, Milo found herself pressing her face up against the brick wall, bent over to display her ass and pussy in all their glory. Vinny grabbed one of her asscheeks with one hand and played with her pussy with the other, his cock becoming erect once more as he got himself excited. He used his thicker, longer fingers to fill her hole, pushing the egg around inside her, pressing all her buttons all the while. After what felt like ages of teasing and fingering, Vinny started grinding his cock against her, then slowly put his throbbing member into her, moving carefully and delicately until his balls were pressed all the way up against her. His dick created a bulge in her when in this position no matter what, but with the egg and cum still stuffing her, her belly looked a bit pregnant.

Vinny soaked in the moment for a while longer before pulling most of the way out and pushing his way back in all the way again, out and in, out an in, speeding up a bit with each repetition, adding a little more force each time, until he was slamming into her quickly and forcefully. Milo was completely blank, unable to conceptualize anything more complicated than her own pleasure as she was jostled around and pressed up against the wall. Vinny paused to adjust, grabbing her hips and lifting her up off the ground with one hand and bracing himself against the wall with the other, roughly fucking her while her legs dangled a few inches off the floor. She didn't even notice she wasn't on the ground anymore. She was too busy seeing stars.

"I'm almost-- I'm gonna ---" Milo was barely able to speak between thrusts, but Vinny got the gist. He gave her one more powerful, deep thrust, as deep as he could go, while releasing another flood of cum into her. Simultaneously, Milo cried out as she clenched tightly around Vinny's cock as they climaxed together, melting into each other, aware of nothing else in the world. Vinny pulled out and his cum gushed out of her, dripping down her legs and onto the concrete.

Vinny took a moment to catch his breath, enjoying the look of the absolute mess he made of Milo. Milo felt the egg's mass trying once again to slide out of her as it spread open her pussy. Before she could even mention it, Vinny licked his fingers and pushed it right back in as Milo shuddered and trembled.

"24 hours, remember?" He teased her. "Keep that there for me until we're home, alright?"

Milo wordlessly nodded in agreement, smiling goofily.

Vinny took another look at Milo, watching as she dripped from her pussy and mouth. On top of that, her eyes were watering and her nose was running, too. Her mascara was running and lipstick was smudged. She looked like a very well-loved cum dumpster.

"Actually, do you want to just go home now? I'm not sure you could explain this to your boss."

"Yeah, h.. home sounds good..." She slid down the wall, still goofily grinning at Vinny.

Vinny took a moment to put his cock away, as best he could while it was still a bit firm, and scooped Milo up before she really hit the floor.

"We going the easy way?" she asked.

"Yup." he responded.

***

The couple landed on the balcony of Milo's high-rise studio apartment. Vinny carried his mate inside and gently set her down on the bed, tucking her under the blankets before getting her a glass of water, a granola bar, and kissing her on her forehead.

"I'll call your boss and tell her you're taking the rest of the day off. Call me if you need anything, alright, my love?"

Milo nodded, tracing Vinny's jawline with her fingers.

Vinny kissed her once more, turned off the lights, and flew off the ledge of the balcony.

12