Incubating for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...I love you, Vinny..." Milo whispered into the darkness before drifting off to sleep.

***

She awoke a few hours later when Vinny came through the door, dressed in his civilian clothes. He snuck through the room like he assumed Milo was still asleep, so she played along until he was right on top of her, when she grabbed his tie and yanked him down on top of her with a start. She felt up his crotch with her free hand.

Vinny held her and kissed her for a while, stroking her now slightly-less-distended stomach, feeling up that egg she still had in her.

"Just a few more hours, right?"

She checked her watch and nodded.

"Anything you want to do until then?"

"I can think of a few things..." she pulled Vinny into another deep kiss.

"Time for round 2?"

"You know it, babe."

Wasting no time, Milo spread her legs around Vinny's hips. He once again took off his belt, just a regular fashionable one this time, to reveal his rock-hard cock. He slid his hands up Milo's slim legs and flipped up her skirt, feeling her up.

"Oh, you're so wet again already..."

With surprisingly little additional foreplay needed, he slipped his dick into her again, watching as it and her egg rearranged her guts. He took more delight in breeding his partner than he ever thought he would, finding himself wishing he could actually lay eggs for her to incubate, but the silicone simulacrum was more than enough for now.

***

Several techniques, positions, and orgasms later, the clock finally ticked over to 12:00am - exactly 24 hours since the egg had been inserted into Milo.

"Ready?" Vinny asked as he gently massaged her clit, preparing her body to lay.

"So ready." Milo stroked the bulge in her abdomen one last time and spread her legs. Vinny pulled her up against him to brace her, but kept playing with her clit and hole. Milo clenched, moaning and breathing heavily, slowly pushing the mass further down until it completely spread open her pussy. Taking another sharp breath, she gave it one last push, and the toy popped out of her and landed in a puddle on the bed.

"Let's do it for 48 next time."

12