Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed and tried to escape but he was far too strong. When he felt Rose's struggles beginning to die down, he pressed another finger in beside the first one and proceeded to twist and move his fingers to expand the opening. Still holding Rose's neck down on the bed he inserted his bone hard cock into her anus and pressed gently, waiting for it to be accepted. Rose clenched the muscles of her sphincter to resist his entry but she couldn't maintain this for long. Soon his bone hard shaft felt the muscle relax and he slid it into her rear cavity. Rose gasped as he penetrated her but she soon started to feel pleasure. He started to thrust his hard cock into her rear entrance, slowly at first but his thrusts became more vigorous till Rose was gasping for air and on the point of orgasm. Not content with the previous spanking the man had delivered, he suddenly slapped her hard on her right bum cheek and said she was a naughty, naughty girl who deserved to be punished. The he reached forward and squeezed her tits. This pushed Rose over the edge and, as she came hard, she felt him pumping jets of his cum into her rectum as he groaned and she flopped forward onto the bed exhausted.

The old man withdrew from her and left her lying on the bed face down. When she turned over and got into bed, he had disappeared.

On Saturday night Rose went to bed full of anticipation and wondering what form the man in her dreams would take next time. To her disappointment, she slept soundly all night and woke up next morning still naked on the bed.

On Sunday night, she was feeling extremely horny and her pussy was dripping wet in anticipation. She hoped that another male would appear in her dreams that night and wondered what form he might take. As before she soon fell asleep and felt herself rising from the body on the bed. She looked eagerly into the gloom and was excited to see yet another naked male form materialising from the darkness. This time he was young - about her own age. His pale skinny body showed little of the impressive muscle of some of her previous sexual partners but, as her eyes ran over his body she noticed that his flaccid penis was extremely long and thin. It looked quite incongruous for such a skinny youth to have such a large member, and she began to wonder if he knew what to do with it.

Feeling very horny and flirtatious she decided to give him some encouragement and pinched her nipple with one hand while the other forefinger lightly traced across her slit then she spread her legs apart to give him a better view of the delights inside. To her astonishment, his penis twitched then swelled rapidly till it was hard and as upright as a flagstaff in less than a minute. The youth spat into the palm of his hand and proceeded to lubricate his rampant tool with his spittle. Without further ado, he leapt onto the bed and speared Rose's waiting well-lubricated pussy with his staff and began to pump her vigorously. Rose was taken aback by the rapidity of his actions but she was starting to enjoy the performance and bucked her hips to meet him as he thrust into her. After only a few strokes he suddenly groaned and withdrew his cock and ejaculated strings of sperm across Rose's abdomen and up to her breasts. Rose was shocked and disappointed at first but she was surprised to see that he was still hard.

The boy dragged her off the bed and made her kneel on the floor in front of him. He waved his still rigid member in front of her face and indicated that he wished her to suck it. By now, Rose was used to the males' desire for oral sex and willingly obliged. She took hold of his enormously long cock with both hands and inserted the pointed glans between her lips and started to suck. The boy moaned his appreciation and pushed in further. Rose obliged by opening her mouth and caressed the tip of the organ with swirling motions of her tongue while wanking the shaft vigorously with both hands. The boy responded by bucking his hips forward to insert his member further into her throat and gave her a vigorous throat fucking.

He lifted her onto the bed and spread her legs. Then he placed his knees on either side of her head with his head facing toward her feet. His cock hung down in front of her face and he inserted his cock in her mouth. Leaning forward he spread the lips of her pussy open with his fingers and used his tongue and lips to pleasure it. The pleasure was intense for both of them. Rose sucked his cock enthusiastically and worked the shaft while he licked and sucked her pussy lapping her juices and stimulating her clit with his stiff tongue. When he inserted a finger and found her g-spot she went wild and redoubled the attention that she was giving to his rampant cock. Soon, the pleasure built for both of them and became so intense that they both reached an intense orgasm. The combined stimulation of her clit and g-spot caused her to squirt and at the same time he ejaculated streams of his white cream into her mouth and down her throat.

They lay together resting like a pair of spoons on the bed after their mutual orgasm. He caressed her breasts and nipples and ran his hands up and down her back and across the curves of her bottom. Rose enjoyed the attention that her body was receiving and soon felt his prick hard against her bottom. Surprised and delighted at his endurance she opened her legs and guided the now erect shaft into her opening. The boy responded by thrusting his length into the willing vagina and began a slow coming and going. Rose loved the feeling of being filled and stretched by his lengthy organ and savoured the bumping of its tip against the entrance to her womb. Without causing him to withdraw she moved into a kneeling position on the bed so he could fuck her doggy-style. Her large breasts hung below her chest and she soon felt him kneading them and pinching the nipples between his fingers. This time he was in no hurry and he plunged his still-hard cock slowly in and out of her well-lubricated cunt, savouring each thrust. Rose too, was enjoying the delicious friction. Every thrust of his huge rock-hard cock sent a thrill through the walls of her vagina and her swollen clitoris.

Sometimes he changed his position slightly, and she could feel his cock head rubbing against her g-spot or prodding the entrance to her womb. Occasionally, he withdrew all but a couple of inches and she could feel her pussy lips sucking and massaging the tip of his cock, then he would suddenly ram it all the way in and fuck her deeply for a few strokes. All in all, the feeling was amazing and she silently moaned and squealed as the pleasure mounted and she felt herself building to a tremendous orgasm. She sensed that the boy too was approaching a climax and, as she felt the giant cock began to spasm inside her cunt, she touched her clitoris and began to experience waves of whole-body orgasm that seemed to go on and on. This time, the boy did not withdraw and she felt the spurts of his cum deep inside her cunt which served to extend her waves of pleasure even further. Exhausted, the pair of them collapsed onto the bed, his penis still filling her vagina and they fell into a deep slumber, she in a curled-up foetus position with him cradling her in his arms from behind.

When she woke up the boy was gone. She crawled into bed still naked and slept soundly till morning.

The next few nights passed without a visitation and Rose began to wonder if her dream lovers would ever re-appear. But, a week later she had just fallen asleep after bringing herself to a satisfying orgasm using her fingers on her clit and in her pussy, when she felt herself rising from her body to observe it lying there naked on the bed. She peered into the gloom of the room in high expectation and was absolutely shocked and disappointed to see a very strange creature appear and sit down on the edge of her bed next to her body. The creature looked like a cross between a goat and a ram. It was hairy all over and had intelligent-looking face topped by a pair of curved horns sprouting from just above its forehead. He was definitely male, although she couldn't see his genitals. Rose was terrified but she was able to find the words to ask "What, I mean, who are you?"

He replied:

"My name is Incubus. Don't be afraid. You have seen me before in your dreams. I take many forms. The golden boy, the black man, the old man and the young boy were all me, in my different shapes. Some say I'm an angel, others call me a demon."

Rose replied "What do you want with me? Why have you all visited me in my dreams?"

The Incubus answered "We are conjured by your sexual fantasies. Our only aim is to give you pleasure."

At this moment, Rose saw the golden boy, the black man, the old man and the young boy walking towards her bed. All of them were obviously sexually excited as they all sported an erect penis which they held in one hand squeezing and working the shaft to keep it erect. Rose was excited by this apparition as it brought back vivid memories of the sexual experiences she had had with all of them. Unlike the other occasions, Rose remained outside her body and watched fascinated as one hand of the girl on the bed went to her slit while the other pinched a nipple. Rose realised that this time she would be a spectator to the sexual performance that was about to take place. The Incubus leaned over the naked body and applied his lips to the puffy red nipple. As he licked and sucked, Rose watched the nipple harden and become erect and the girl on the bed let out a little moan of pleasure. The golden boy spread the girl's legs apart and blew softly onto the curls of black pubic hair. Then he spread the outer lips with his fingers and gently licked the cream from the inner lips with his tongue. The black man sat gently on the girl's belly supporting his weight on his knees and pressed her large breasts together to form a valley. He spat into the valley to lubricate it and squeezed his enormous member into it. The blue-black helmet shaped head moved back and forth in the valley as he moved his hips, occasionally stopping to touch the girl's lips. She responded by extending her tongue so that the cock head and sensitive frenulum received extra stimulation on the forward strokes. The other males stood by the bed slowly working their erect cocks, patiently waiting their turn for a piece of the action.

The black man moved forward onto the girl's chest and inserted his huge cock into her mouth. It was so big that she could only accommodate the tip and a small part of the shaft, but she sucked and licked it vigorously and he groaned in appreciation. Meanwhile, the golden boy was using his tongue to lick the along the whole length of the girl's slit occasionally pausing to lick with a stiff tongue around the hood of the clitoris and across the tip of the clit itself which was beginning to emerge as its internal shaft swelled. The girl on the bed started to moan with pleasure and bucked her hips forward to give him better access and increase the pressure of his tongue on her sensitive pussy.

The young skinny boy with the huge member lay down on his back on the bed and the girl was lifted into position lying on her back on top of him. He grasped her tits with both hands and began to stimulate them with his whole hands, the tips of his fingers pinching and rubbing her nipples. The old man knelt between her legs in the missionary position, inserted his cock into her vagina and began to fuck her vigorously. The golden boy knelt above her head and inserted his cock into her mouth pushing past her gag reflex to fuck her throat. The young boy spat into his hand then lubricated his cock and started to push it against her anus. Soon the sphincter relaxed and his huge cock pressed forward to invade her. The girl bucked and moaned as she felt the two cocks penetrating her at the same time as her throat and mouth were being filled by the golden boy's shaft. This continued for a while. Then the three males withdrew and the girl's body was lifted into a kneeling position at the edge of the bed and the Incubus fucked her doggy-style with his large, curiously shaped penis. He rammed deep into her and his large, hairy balls slapped repeatedly against her bottom. The black man lay on his back with his legs apart and inserted his enormous black dick into her mouth. He grasped the girls head to force her down onto it. She choked as her mouth and airway were filled by the huge member, but he continued to force it in and out until he withdrew with a pop and she gasped for air before he resumed the throat fucking.

All of this ended as the males knelt on the bed alongside the girl's body. They all wanked their cocks furiously while the girl rubbed her clit with her fingers. As a finale, the males ejaculated jets and streams of their cream onto the girl's face, tits, belly and pussy while the girl squirmed and squealed in ecstasy as she climaxed too and her cream drenched her pussy and fingers.

Suddenly, all the males were gone except the Incubus. He sat on the edge of the bed as Rose returned into her body. "That was amazing!" said Rose.

The Incubus repeated that all that had happened was the result of her sexual fantasies.

"I will leave you now" he said. "You will not see us again. Your body is exactly as it was before we met. Your pussy and your anus are as virgin as they were before and no-one, except you, will ever know what you have experienced in your dreams. I wish you well - always enjoy your sexual fantasies and your sex in real life. Goodbye!"

With that he walked away into the darkness.

Rose pinched herself to see if she was asleep and dreaming but she seemed wide awake. She ran her fingers across her body to see if the ropes of cum were still there. She found nothing! She wondered if it had all happened in her dreams, but she thought it too fantastic and real to have been imagined.

12