My Incubus Lover

Story Info
Demonic sex and human need.
8k words
4.52
37.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Incubus Lover

"It's inside me . . . it's cumming inside me," was the last thing I remember screaming before the dark, warm blanket of unconsciousness washed over me.

Note: I've taken some liberties with the Incubus mythology, knowing that, please read and enjoy.

************************************************

I need to preface my story by first telling you a little about myself.

My name is Abigail Singletary (old fashion I know, I was named after my great-grandmother), I am twenty-four, educated, born and reared in Houston, Texas from a good, stable family. We weren't overly religious, but there was a respect and belief in God that was always present during my upbringing. After graduating high school and moving away to college, I met Alan Overstreet, a young law student with whom I've had a long-term relationship.

In college, though my major was Business Administration, I had an interest in Sociology and took additional courses in religion along with cultural and ethnic folklore. During the summer before I started graduate school, my best friend Bren and I took a month long trip to Italy with plans to visit some of the small villages and churches we had studied and read about. One day while enjoying a driving tour of the countryside, we stopped at a small ancient little church on the outskirts of the village of Propensa. As we walked through the church, admiring the stained glass windows, the artwork and the artisanship that had gone into the building of the church, I saw an old woman seated near the altar overtly watching us. As Bren and I were leaving the church, the old woman approached us and taking my arm, led us over to one of the pews where she motioned for us to sit down.

To say I was surprised by what she had to say would be an understatement. The old woman told me to be watchful and to protect myself. She said that I should always say my prayers, go to church and confess any impure thoughts and deeds to my priest. She also warned me that even though I had a man, a lover (how'd she know that?) he would not be able to protect or shield me and that he could also fall victim to the demon.

At the sound of that word, I felt a cold sweat begin to form in the space between my shoulder blades. "Demon . . . what are you talking about?" I asked, wanting to get as far away from her as possible.

When I stood to leave, her gnarly hand took my arm and pulled me back onto the pew.

"The Incubus will masquerade as a handsome, young, lustful man, but be warned; the Incubus demon will come to you in the night and manipulate your mind, my child. In the beginning, you will experience its visits as dreams, but gradually you will have a sense of being awake and aware of what is happening, of what it is doing, but your mind, your body, your senses will seem sluggish and outside of your control. You will awaken in the night sensing the weight of someone on top of you, and you will be unable to move as though pinned down on your bed."

I looked at her in disbelief, as she continued, "do not be fooled when at night you may think you feel someone or something touching you, seducing you, arousing you with sexual desire. To you, the sexual attention will feel just like that of a human lover but be wary; it will be the demon and not your lover. In time when it senses you are under its control and desire its touch, it will feel free to grope and fondle your breasts, and down there more aggressively, she said pointing between my legs."

"You must be watchful my child. His goal is your submission and ultimately to impregnate you. His domination can only be achieved when you no longer resist, when you surrender to him, when you lay on your back, spread your legs willingly offering him your body, inviting him. He is a monogamous lover, and once you invite him, he will assume a corporeal form, and he will know what sexually attracts and pleases you . . . the spiritual and physical sex will become all important to you.

He will continue to return to have sex with you, and you will begin to want it more and more, to want him, above all others even as he drains your sexual energy. In time, with your increased submission, his power to subjugate and humiliate you will also increase, and the demon will begin to use you and enjoy your body in ways that no human man could ever do."

"You must be watchful," were her last words.

Bren and I rose and walked hurriedly back to our car. I think we were both so shocked by what the old woman had said that all we could do was nervously laugh as we drove down the road to our next stop. That evening over dinner, we talked about the afternoon in the church and discounted it as just an old creepy woman trying to frighten us.

After a while, the old woman and the encounter at the church were forgotten.

*****

Alan and I had discovered the big, old Victorian house out on San Augustine Road one afternoon when we were leisurely driving around, exploring the area. It was six or seven miles outside of town and located almost a mile up a private road, isolated and in horrible condition. No one had lived in the house for several years, but we both looked at it and saw the potential. We bought the old house with the goal of remodeling and renovating, but quickly found ourselves in a lot more debt than we had anticipated.

Alan who was now a Detective with the local police department, more frequently than either of us liked was often required to work late or was called away some nights even after he came home. Despite this, every spare minute was put into working on the house and coupled with money concerns, stress levels on both our parts were running high. Even so, we loved and were fascinated with the old house and felt if we were careful and cautious with our time and spending, things would work out for the best, and the house would one day be a showplace.

Our first night in the house, around three o'clock in the morning, I awoke from sleep in a cold sweat. I had dreamt a man was raping me. I couldn't make out his face, and he never spoke, but I could feel him on top of me. I was paralyzed, unable to move, unable to make a sound. The assault seemed to go on for a long time. The last thing I remember was screaming, "he's inside me . . . he's cumming inside me," as I fought my way of the dream and woke up.

"Its ok, its ok, baby, Alan said soothingly as he held me and brushed the damp hair out of my face. You just had a bad dream." I drifted off to sleep again with my head on Alan's chest, his arms around me, and the lingering sensation between my legs of having had sex.

*****

I loved Alan very much. We'd been going together since college and had been living together for almost a year. Feeling secure in our relationship, over the last several months we'd begun talking about marriage. Alan was a very sexual, loving man and I took particular enjoyment in our lovemaking and never refused him not even when he would awaken during the night and want sex. He would start gently fingering me, which would wake me and get me wet enough for his penetration. One thing would lead to another, and we'd end up having sex and then drift off to sleep again, often with his wondrous dick still semi-hard between my legs.

Despite this being a beautiful house, there was something unsettling about it; but I couldn't quite put my finger on. I tried explaining to Alan how I sometimes felt as if I were being watched, and described the eerie sensations of being touched and caressed. Usually, it was just a light touch on my arm or behind, but other times it was more aggressive, and I would feel my breasts being cupped and squeezed or a hand under my skirt caressing my inner thigh and brushing across my private areas. A couple of times during that first week or so, strange and scary things happened. The most terrifying was the incident in the cottage house. I remember this so vividly because that was the first time, the first encounter with the demon. I tried telling Alan about what I had seen, but he, as always had a logical explanation.

I must admit it took me a day or two to get over what had happened in the cottage, but after that, things seemed to return to normal, until one evening when I was alone in the house and again experienced being sexually used by the demon.

I had just stepped out of the shower and was standing in front of the foggy mirror. I reached up to wipe away the moisture from the mirror, and for the briefest moment, I thought I saw the translucent shadow of a man standing behind me. Startled, I screamed and closed my eyes, but when I opened them again and looked into the mirror, there was no one there . . . I was alone in the bathroom.

I stood there, my mind racing. "Oh my god, was that a ghost I had just seen?" Standing there trying to understand what had happened I was suddenly grabbed, spun around and pressed against the wall. My towel was pulled away and dropped onto the floor as my legs were spread apart. After a moment of probing, he, it, whatever it was succeeded in pushing its cock into me. I could feel it's warm, moist breathe against my ear and hear its voice in my head repeating over and over, "Bitch . . . you're my good little bitch now, aren't you?"

I felt myself becoming lightheaded as strong fingers tightened around my neck; panicked I tore at its hands trying ineffectively to pry them from my neck. My eyes rolled back in my head as I came in an exquisitely intense orgasm. The demon literally had to hold me upright as it fucked in and out of my pussy until eventually ejaculating a thick, stream of ghostly cum into me.

I was crying and trembling when it pulled out of me, and I felt it's hot cum immediately begin to ooze from my pussy. I could feel its arms release me and when I turned, I saw it slowly disappear, changing from a corporeal form into a vaporous cloud. Standing there transfixed, for the briefest second I could have sworn I saw a vague outline of a tail.

I didn't tell Alan about the incident in the bathroom.

*****

Things seemed fine when Alan was at home with me, but after the encounter in the bathroom, I found myself becoming very nervous and anxious about being in the new house alone. When Alan had to be away, I started letting Brody sleep in the room with me at night. Brody was Alan's dog, and despite their long relationship since he was a puppy, we sometimes joked that Brody had become more attached to me than to Alan. From the time Alan and I became a couple, Brody and I had bonded. He was always at my side, in fact, if Alan and I were arguing, it was apparent whose side Brody was on. He'd start barking at Alan and trying to step between us, growling if Alan's voice became loud or his tone threatening.

Brody was a very large German Shepard, weighing at least a hundred pounds. He had sparkling, alert eyes, a beautiful, lustrous brown, tan and black coat, and was obviously and proudly male in all ways. Although I had always found him to be a loving, protective pet despite his size and intimidating presence, Brody could quickly slip into his alpha dog persona. I always felt safe when Brody was nearby, and on the nights when he slept in my room, he could sense my anxiety and would curl up on the floor at the foot of the bed facing the bedroom door and fall asleep. It wasn't until after "things" started happening did I realize that after I fell asleep, Brody would hop up onto the bed and sleep near my feet, his big warm body protectively pressed against my legs.

*****

For a while, the spectral visitations, the feeling of being watched and the sensations of being fondled and touched seemed to have stopped. With a sigh of relief, I told myself that the entity was gone and that there was nothing to fear or be concerned about. At night, I would sometimes feel the soft, gentle caress of a hand on my leg, my inner thigh or my breasts and in that half-dream state in the darkened room, I naturally assumed it was Alan. I enjoyed Alan's touch, and on more than one occasion, his tenderness in the middle of the night would bring me to a soft, comforting orgasm. I remember one morning rolling toward Alan in bed and telling him that I enjoyed cumming for him that night. Alan looked at me and had no clue what I was talking about.

One night, Alan was called away after we had gone to bed. Hours later, I awoke to Brody's loud, persistent barking. Reluctantly, I was pulled out of a wonderfully, sexy dream in which Alan was making love to me. I had a memory of Alan using his tongue on me and my moaning and writhing against his mouth. The pleasure was beyond anything that I had ever felt. His tongue was thick and supple, seeming to extend inside me so far that I could feel the friction of its length against the walls of my pussy. I lay there not wanting him to stop. Eventually, the sound of Brody's barking left me no choice but to open my eyes, forcing me to relinquish my dream.

I initially thought Alan had returned and wondered why he hadn't put Brody in the hallway as he usually did at night when he was home. I could see Brody standing up on the bed barking, and finally jumping off the bed and running across the room toward the closed bedroom door.

I strained to look about the room and could barely make out the shape of Brody pacing back and forth. I sat up in bed, still wet and throbbing between my legs. I reached over and turned on the bed lamp that flooded the room with light and immediately could feel a cold wave of apprehension. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck when I looked toward the other side of the bed and saw that Alan wasn't there, he was still at work. "Oh my God, I was dreaming. Damn, it had felt so real."

Brody began to growl from deep in his throat, and I could see him staring at something across the room. When I turned and looked in the same direction, I could see the fading, translucent shadow of a man. I watched the shape disappear and realized that while curious, I wasn't afraid, definitely not like I had been the first time this entity had presented itself. After a few seconds, Brody's barking quieted, and I walked over to him, stroked him and whispered "shhhh, shhhh . . . it's ok," soothingly until he calmed. Brody's agitation decreased, and he finally turned and licked my face. I got back into bed, and Brody stretched out near my feet, and lowered his head . . . resting but still alert.

The next day after we had finished dinner, Alan and I lay out on our balcony enjoying the fading warmth of a late summer day. As we sipped wine, I told Alan about the dream I had had the night before, and we talked and laughed about how realistic dreams, particularly sexual dreams could be.

"I think I know how to take care of those dreams," he said with a lustful look in his eyes.

I looked up at him and smiled as he freed his swelling cock, stretched out on top of me and deftly pulling the crotch of my panties to the side, guided his hard, hot manhood inside me.

Afterward, we dozed for a few minutes before Alan got up, "I'm sorry Babe, but I need to make a call to the station, I'll be right back," he said as he went into the house.

"Okay," I replied sleepily and closed my eyes again.

I was laying there half asleep on the chaise with my legs slightly apart, and my skirt still pulled up high around my hips, when I heard a voice in my head say, "now that he's finished, it's my turn." I couldn't open my eyes and lay there unable to move or call out to Alan. I felt my panties being ripped away and someone's hands on me. I tried to resist by squeezing my legs together, but it roughly forced my thighs apart. In my mind, I screamed out for Alan when the thing moved its mouth between my legs, and its tongue found its way inside my moist, pink folds, sucking and licking my most sensitive areas. I quieted, and within minutes, my body began to jerk in the throes of an orgasm.

"Oh my god, it felt good, so good," I thought.

Flushed and breathless, I lay there trying to get my feelings and physical self under control.

Alan came back onto the balcony, "What's wrong? Are you ok?" Alan asked unaware that I had just had oral sex with an invisible demon.

"I'm fine, just feeling the afterglow of our lovemaking," I lied.

"Well, I need to leave for a few hours, but I'll be back as soon as I can," he said.

Within less than an hour of Alan leaving, the demon had returned, had me on my hands and knees and was fucking me doggy-style on the living room floor.

*****

These visitations from the demon could occur at any time, they sometimes happened unexpectedly at times during the day when it would take me wherever, whenever it wanted sex, whether I was sleeping, dozing or awake, didn't matter . Typically, though, these visits occurred late at night after Alan and I were long asleep. I would be in a half sleep/dream sleep aware and yet not aware of what was happening, and awaken the next morning feeling sexually satisfied, and yet uneasy, unsure and anxious about what I had experienced and done during the night. Increasingly distressing to me was Alan's inability to remember anything from those nights. At first, I thought he was joking with me, but now I don't know.

After the encounter on the balcony, the late night activity increased. Though unnerved by its visits, I don't think I was afraid of the entity anymore. One night after making love, I had dimmed the bed lamp down to its lowest setting before Alan and I kissed each other goodnight. Around one that morning, I began to dream and in my dream, I could see and hear myself moaning and quivering from the pleasure the demon was giving me. The demon had slid under the covers, and I remember laying there with my eyes closed as he hungrily ate my pussy, sucking and kissing my clit until I began to thrust my hips against its mouth.

"Oh . . . yes, yes" I moaned as I came into the demon's mouth. I can't describe the otherworldly sensation of that orgasm. A second orgasm began to build as its mouth, and tongue became more insistent. I felt the demon spread my thighs wider apart as he positioned himself to enter me.

"Yes . . . yes," I murmured just before I opened my eyes, turned my head and saw the outline of Alan's pale, sleeping face on the pillow next to me. I instinctively tossed back the covers and lay motionless as a grayish (not black) translucent shape materialized from under the covers and disappeared.

I could hear Brody excitedly barking and whimpering in the hallway behind the closed bedroom door, as Alan slept on, oblivious to what had just happened, unaware that this spectral creature had eaten my pussy better than he ever had, and was readying itself to fuck me.

*****

After a while, it no longer seemed to matter if Alan was home with me or not. The demon would come for sex with me at any time, sometimes in a translucent shape of a man, sometimes in a corporeal form with vaguely definable features and Alan's presence in the house did not deter the demon from getting what it wanted. I loved Alan but could see that since we had be in this house, he had become surly, emotionally detached and sometimes sexually aggressive with me. I distinctly remember one Saturday when Alan had been upstairs, and I was in the kitchen preparing lunch. I could feel the sexual energy in the room and then the heavy almost oppressive sensation that I was being watched. Thinking that maybe Alan had come into the kitchen I turned, but there was no one there.

As I stood there at the sink, I felt myself being forcibly bent over. Strong hands settled on my waist and then my hips, controlling them, positioning them. I thought I screamed for Alan, but Alan didn't come. Whatever it was behind me raised the skirt of my dress over my hips, pulled my panties down so that they were around my knees and started rubbing its hand roughly between my pussy lips.