Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been such a long time... be gentle with me..." she spoke quietly, a mere whisper, her confidence shrinking beneath his gaze. "If I... blow you... you'll be gentle with me, right Lucas? I do want you, I really want you, but..."

Her words faded away into stammers and short breaths as he uncurled her legs from around him and stood at the edge of bed, pulling down the fly of his jeans and looking at her expectantly.

It had been such a long time since she'd taken someone in her mouth that she wasn't sure she could ever remember how to do it well. She would never admit that she'd practice on a dildo, imaging that it was Alex, but she prayed it would come in useful. When she saw the outline of his cock through his black underwear, already hard and straining against the cotton, she knew she would need all the practice she could get.

He was thick and long and as she crawled up to him and slowly pulled it out he became fully hard almost instantly, bigger than her favourite toy, the one that reminded her most of Alex...

"Fuck..." She exclaimed, before she could bite her tongue, earning a chuckle from Lucas, who brushed the girl's hair from her face and slowly guided her towards it.

As Charlotte stretched open her jaw and took it in, for a second she was sure she saw a white forked flicker between his legs, but again, she was so full of needy lust she just wanted to finally move past Alex.

She took him in and began to suck, using her tongue to soak his head and flick up and down his shaft. She could hear lucas groan and gently place a hand on her head, guiding slowly. With one delicate hand, she cupped his balls and groped them, while still retaining her pace. Eventually her other hand went to his stomach, using it to prop herself so she could fully take in his cock and still hold herself up firmly. He tasted good, and she could feel the salty tinge of pre cum on the tip of his head. She licked it up.

Lucas could feel the pressure building but he wasn't phased. She could swallow his cum and he'd still be rock hard and ready to finally fuck her. He growled deeply, getting more and more eager until he couldn't take it any longer. He shoved her head onto his cock, all the way down her throat and kept it there.

Charlotte panicked and pushed against him, struggling to breath, until he finally let her go. She recoiled back, her leggings slipping on the sheets but when she looked back up at him...she almost screamed.

Nobody had ever done that to her before and her whole throat burned. She could feel and taste his cum all over the inside her mouth and all the way down her throat, thick and salty and somehow almost sweet. But even as she sat with a mouth coated by his load and strands of saliva dripping all down her front, that wasn't what concerned her.

She stared up, frozen by a mix of shock,awe and outright terror, at the thing that she had wanted so badly. His skin had lost all colour and seemed to cling to his bulging muscles as if it had been shrink-wrapped onto him, veins bulging through in unnaturally deep shades of red and blue. His teeth glinted in the light, each one huge and sharp like the jaws of a wolf. His eyes, as black as ink, felt like they were burning her skin wherever they looked.

She closed her eyes tight, telling herself it was some sort of nightmare, that when she opened them again she'd either be awake in bed, or that she'd see the world as it really was again.

"Charlotte!" A voice boomed, echoing around the room, and around the inside of her head. She could feel him in her mind just as much as she could still feel him in her throat.

The girl looked once more at the monster before, shaking violently with fear, a scream caught in her throat. Finally looking and realising this was real, she also noticed two pertruding white horns beaming from his silver hair, ribbed like a rams, curled to a point. A matching white tail, pointed at the end, whipped between his legs, his cock still rock hard.

Lucas had never shown his form before, but the control was long gone and he couldn't hide it. But he wanted her, no matter what, after all, what could she do? Scream? He'd already placed a barrier around this room that no one would hear a thing, even her lustful moans would be all his. No one would believe her if she'd said the handsome stranger from the bar was actually a beast, a monster. She'd have to comply, or face what he was really capable of.

He... It... Got to all fours and crawled onto the bed after her, sending her scurrying into the corner where she curled up as tightly as she could.

"You know... The thing about demon's is that there's so many rules." He explained as he placed his hands either side of her, and lent in close. "But there's always loopholes. I can't fuck you without you telling me you want it... But I can do anything to get you to scream out the words I need to hear before I ruin that wet little cunt of yours. So we can do this the easy way... Or the hard way."

Lucas ran a razor-sharp nail down the girl's back, ripping her pulled up sports bra to shreds, before moving it down to the waist of her leggings.

"Your choice."

Charlotte flinched and recoiled back so far her back hit hard off the bed frame, a sharp pain shooting up and down her spine and making her groan. She heard lucas laugh at her, his claws still making there way up the bed.

"Please, Lucas, I won't tell anyone what you are but I can't...I won't do this, please," she begged, covering her chest with her hands. Regardless of how wet she was or how hard her nipples appeared to be, she couldn't fuck this monster, this creature. The atmosphere was tense, thick, as if he had control of it and she shrunk back.

"If you DON'T do this, you won't be telling anyone anything, any time soon..."

She could feel his claws on her back, making her shudder. They felt as if he could gut her like a fish, and she didn't even want to think about what his cock would feel like.

But then as soon as she had that thought, she couldn't stop thinking about it... Thick... Hard.... Would it still feel human? Could he cum? What would that feel like? What would that... Do to her? Her mind was running wild, his posion seeping into it.

"No..." She pleaded... "No... Please..."

She was glad she needed her to say the words before he could have her, otherwise she didn't doubt that he could use her like a fleshlight.

As he pulled her ankles and yanked her under him, he kissed her once more, forceful and eager. His tongue seemed to fill her entire mouth, leaking his saliva in with hers. She didn't want him, in her mind, but her body soaked at the kiss alone. He has powers? What the fuck was he? She began to silently cry as he tugged on her waistband, his nails shredding the material and cutting the sides of her thighs.

As his claws dug into her she instinctively clasped her hands from the pain, digging right into her breasts and making her groan even more.

"What an excitable little girl," he mocked as he ran his thumb over her now-exposed underwear, her wetness totally unmissable even to someone without his heightened senses. "I can feel how bad you want it, Lottie. I know it's been such a long time... That must be so hard for a creature of lust like you, to not be able to indulge it with another human... No, you've been spoiled. Once you've been used by a greater power, the everyday feels boring... Disgustingly so. But you're so close to relief from that horrible frustration... You just need to tell me to fuck you..."

Charlotte was helpless to stop him at he lifted her legs to his shoulders and bent them over her, her ankles almost reaching her ears exposing her even further. As he positioned himself against her, she could feel his hard cock pressing against the fabric of her underwear, only the thin cotton separating her from him... From the pleasure he could give her... She whimpered pathetically. She wanted to look away, she could hardly stand to see what he was, but she forced herself to look at him, praying that the horrifying sight would help her control herself.

"No..." She insisted, her voice barely more than a squeak. "No."

Suddenly he lunged forwards, striking her across the face furiously and pushing her flexibility to the limits all in one move.

"Wrong answer."

He was getting frustrated now and his body was showing it, his horns growing more gnarled, his tail whipping more furiously behind him. As his eyes rolled back into his skull, as if he could smell each part of her, her wetness, her sweat, her perfume.

"Tell me. Tell me," lucas growled, his eyes flicking back to her as she squirmed beneath him. He wanted her so badly, so much his cock ached. Hed never wanted a woman like this.

"I will.." she whimpered, tears streaming down her reddening face, "if you never come near me again.."

Lucas laughed. "If there's anything left of you when I'm done with you, you'll never feel the release from another human again. Alex already doomed you to that. Your wet little cunt will cry out for relief... And you'll never feel it." The head of his cock rubbed her through her damp underwear and Charlotte almost wanted to cry from frustration, she'd never felt anything like this before.

'Why couldn't I have just fucked myself like a normal girl? What the fuck have I done by calling this monster?!' she cursed herself inside her head. She knew he wasn't lying. It was so hard to never be able to find a man again, the past three years had been torture at times, but it was better than fucking this... Thing, wasn't it?

"When I've fucked you once you'll beg for more. So beg for the first." His tail flicked like a whip and black energy shone over his face as his frustration grew and his temper flared. "SAY IT!"

Charlotte gulped, and for a moment time stood still, and she could feel her heartbeat in her skull. Her body craved him, and her mind wanted to run, as if he could only control one now. She didn't want to be hurt or worse, but she always didn't want to crave only one man for the rest of her life. What if she wanted to be married, have children? Would it never be satisfactory?

But the choice was being made for her.

She knew that.

"Lucas..." she looked up at his blackened eyes, seeing him grin with a mouth full of pearly fangs, and tried to think back to what she had felt before he arrived. That all-consuming lust, that desire, that need. "Fuck me."

An evil smile spread across the demon's lips and he licked his chops like an animal, causing saliva to drip down onto the girl's face, which she wasn't able to resist trying to lick up.

'What's gotten in?' she wondered for a moment, before every thought was drained from her head as Lucas brushed her underwear aside and pushed the swollen heed of his cock into her. For all his impatient frustration he was surprisingly gentle with the first inches, but he was so big that Charlotte writhed and struggled to get comfortable even before she had taken his full length.

"Be gen~" she began to plead, only to be cut off by a clawed hand clasping down around her neck.

"You are my fucking toy now." He snarled as he adjusted his weight before filling her completely. "And I'll use you any way I please."

Charlotte attempted to gasp for breath, but his grip was hard, and she scrabbled her fingers to try and unhook him. He stopped for a moment, freezing the whole situations, and go close to her ear, whispering. His white horns graced her face, roughly,

"Stop struggling...you've agreed to this now,"

Charlotte's body went limp, her hands went from his hand to his arms, as if she was holding him in a lovers embrace. She felt him smile before he straightened up and began to pump himself in and out of her. She was so slick it didn't hurt, it didn't even feel as though it had been three years. He growled, an animalistic kind that shook her very core, and his tail wrapped around one of her legs while his free arm held her other.

She was at his mercy, and all she could do was lie there, trying not to cry.

Her whole body was engulfed by flames, the heat spreading from her groin up her spine and down each of her limbs. This is what she had been missing. What she had been craving. What nothing had been able to give her since she last felt Alex: the breakthrough, the connection, the pleasure, oh god the pleasure. She couldn't even remember the last time she had gotten herself off... How long had it been that she'd been dreaming of this man, his face appearing every time she touched herself? How long had it been that she had been thinking of being fucked by him in every waking moment? Just 2 days?... It felt so much longer, every moment of it was torture, dreaming of being fucked again at last... Of being used just like this...

She could already feel an orgasm building quickly, it had been so long and 2 days of relentless, unsaited lust made it so easy.

'No... No... I don't want to cum yet, I can't give him the satisfaction... I can't...'

She tried to focus, she tried to hold it off, but Alex's cock was better than any toy she'd found, hitting the perfect spots relentlessly again and again and again as he manhandled her into the position she loved more than anything.

As Charlotte's body began to quiver, and her cunt began to clamp repeatedly on his cock, Lucas knew he'd won. This woman felt so good, better than any he'd encountered, like she was made for him. As she shook and groaned, her body curling and convulsing, lustful tears running down her cheeks, he'd never seen a human look so beautiful. He was happy to fuck her harder through her orgasm his pointed tail digging her flesh and oozing blood, though she didn't feel it. She was so wrapped up in their lust, she also didn't notice he'd bitten into her throat and left bloody marks, or that his claws had cut her skin.

Charlotte moaned, pulling lucas in and screaming his name as another wave of ecstasy racked her body.

She could feel his posion taking over her brain and as the wave overtook her body she closed her eyes and, for a moment, forgot what he really was. When she opened them again and was confronted by the sight of the pale monster with engorged horns and pointed teeth, she shreiked and tried to pull away, but found her body bound to his by tails and hands and weight. She tried to kick him off, pushing away with her athletic legs and clawing at her hands with his, but it was no good, she was at his mercy. He hadn't even stopped fucking her as she struggled, his hard cock still pounding deep into her.

"Please Lucas.... Change back... I want to remember the gorgeous boy... I need to be fucked by him, I need to be- AHHHH!"

A hand struck her across the face hard, silencing her after her scream.

"You missed your chance to enjoy my disguise. You only have yourself to blame. When you deny me. When you delay me. When you fail to give me what I demand, you will suffer the consequences. But you will still beg for more regardless. You are mine now. Your mind is inflected. Your body is bearing my seed. You could have had so much... But you wasted it. Remember that."

"Please... I'll give you anything... Anything you desire... Give me the man I've been dreaming of, the man I couldn't help but squirm over... Lucas please..." She hated that he still felt so good even as he disgusted her. She tried to hide that she was cumming again, biting down on her lip and holding back the depserly lustful scream that was fighting to get out, but she knew she couldn't stop herself convusling around his perfect cock.

Lucas rolled his eyes, watching the girl cower and struggle. How pathetic. She was just beginning to enjoy herself and now she was begging and crying, he thought, such a fickle creature. He pinched her cheeks firmly with his hand, making her abruptly stop her whining, and stared into her big blue watery eyes. He slowed his thrusts, somehow perfectly finding the rhythm that kept her close without pushing her over into another right away.

"Shut. Up." He growled, "stop begging or I'll make sure you never see me in my disguise again,"

She tried to speak, deny she'd ever see him no doubt but his hand when to her throat and squeezed, so she went silent.

"Now let me fuck you with some fucking peace from your incessant crying, it's ugly and pathetic," her face twisted at his words, a hurt look on her face. He smiled and licked her lips, slowly, "enjoy this sweetheart, and I'll be nice, yes?"

She nodded slowly and he resumed his hard thrusts as she panted, feeling overwhelmed by his aura. His silver hair was fluffy from the heat of their bodies, his nipples hard as his stomach tensed.

"Your begging is pointless anyway. It means nothing. I can TAKE what I want from you. Whatever I want from you." Two of his fingers parted her lips and slid inside as he spoke, whether by way of demonstration or just to keep her quiet she wasn't sure, but she tried to lick them all the same.

'Please him and he'll be nice' she thought. 'Give him anything he wants, and maybe he'll give a little back...'

For a moment he let her tongue wrap around his long digits, just as it had done his cock, but then he forced them deeper into her mouth, pressing down her tongue and making her gag hard, almost pulling her into his thrusts. Charlotte's eyes streamed despite her efforts to stop them, and she could see the look of disgust on his face which only made it worse. Somehow that only made his thrusts feel better. The humiliation, the disgust at herself, the way he just... Used her. She'd never felt anything like this, she didn't know she liked this, she didn't know why she liked it... But she could feel another wave building deep in her gut, the edge getting closer and closer with each thrust.

"I told you to stop crying you pathetic little cunt." He barked as he suddenly stopped, pulling his fingers out of her mouth and slapping her hard. Her whole body was convulsing, the wasted orgasm fading in fleshed of lightning that brought no pleasure, only more helpless tears.

"I can't... I'm sorry... I can't help it," she blabbered, writhing almost uncontrollably from the sensations that overwhelmed her entire being.

"Don't waste your tears, they only make you look stupid. I can't even stand to look at you. You disgust me." His words hit her like knives, but she wasn't sure why. He had broken in... Forced himself on her... And he looked like THAT. Surely he held no sway over her, and yet her body had won that battle comfortably and now she ached for him and was desperate for his approval.

"Please... I'll make it up to you, I'll..."

If he cared about her pleading it didn't show, as he stood up and flipped her over hard onto her front, throwing her down with such force she thought she heard one of the springs in her mattress come loose. And then he was on her again. His tail grabbed her ankles and bound them together as his hand grabbed her under the hips, pulling her up into position. The exact same position she had been in before she called him, she realised, the exact image she'd had in her mind as her hand had reached towards her swollen pink clit and started all of this... Her hands pulled taught behind her like the slack being taken out of a noose, and then he forced himself back into her, his whole length pushing into her overly sensitive cunt with such force that it made her squeal, but he didn't care. He fucked her hard, his claws digging in, his grip pulling painfully on her flexible joints, his cock filling her deep, hard, fast. But she was so sensitive that she didn't think she could possibly cum again... And she knew, somehow, that that would make him angry. Stifling her squeals and hiding her tears, she buried her head in the bedding.

For a moment, Lucas forgot it was a fragile human he was fucking and dug his pointed tail into her, making her squeal. He wasn't listening to Charlotte any longer, wrapped entirely in his own lust, his own bubble of need.