Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pounded her at a steady rhythm, feeling her wetness absorb his cock so warmly, so firmly, he tilted his head back and closed his eyes, enveloped in the feeling. He'd never felt this, this erotic, filthy need, it was addictive. He groaned, more of a growl from a rabid beast than a human, as he got closer. Again and again he felt her twitch, the rhythmic pulses of her orgasms pulsing around his cock seeming to roll directly from one into another, reducing her to a moaning mess.

Charlotte could feel the wounds he'd finally inflicted, her adrenaline turning into sheer terror as she had to lie and take this monsters cock over and over. She knew, now, she was nothing more than an object to him. His growl made her shiver.

"Fuck...fuck...fu---" lucas finally felt it and his eyes shot open, rolling into the back of his head as he spewed his load into her, a feeling he never wanted to end. His grip tightened, his tail wrapped further as he pushed as far as he could, he revelled in every second.

As he finished and his limbs and tail began to slaken, he finally noticed Charlotte, who was now curled in a ball as he exited her, crying.

Blood dropped from her wounds and his cum dripped from her cunt as her body twitched and shuddered from the pain and the abuse she had taken. She'd had multiple orgasms before, of course, and spent enough money on toys to make them as intense as possible, but nothing like this. Somewhere along his relentless fucking, she had lost count of how many times she had been pushed over that edge, and even now he had stopped it felt as if they were echoing through her still, her used-up and overly sensitive body convulsing at the slightest thing.

"You're fucking pathetic. Look at the mess you're making, getting blood all over your bedding, and wasting all of those tears." Lucas snapped, as he grabbed her limbs and unfurled her from the ball she had clutched herself into, so that he could see her better. Her face as swollen red from crying and a red ring wrapped around her neck where he had been choking her. Claws marks spread down her chest, which was rising and falling quickly with each hyperventilating breath, to her nipples which seemed to almost glow bright red they were so engorged. The scratch marks contained down her stomach to the tatters of her underwear and leggings that still clung to her in places, now covered in blood and sweat and cum. Her ass was already bruising where he had spanked it and he could see a pattern of claw marks all over it from where he had grabbed handfuls of her flesh.

"You're fucking hideous." He spat, grabbing her by the cheeks and forcing her to look at him. "No man is going to want you in this horrid state. No man will want anything to do with you, so you'll lie there fucking yourself senseless dressing of ever feeling like this again... Just so you can feel something. You think this is the low point of your life, you pathetic whelp? No. It's all downhill from here."

Were the endless tears clouding her vision, or was he slowly turning back human now his lust was expended? She could still feel his claws on her, and his eyes were as black as jet, but the shape of him seemed more mortal, and his skin seemed almost the colour of hers once more.

"You are a vile, hopeless waste. A disappointment to everyone you have ever known. You failed to find another man. You failed to keep turning up to swimming, or social events, or even your classes. So you failed your course as well. Alex broke you, and you will never recover from that. But now I've given you a new use, one you will serve until I've drained you completely. But this is our little secret... If you ever try to tell anyone what really happened, you'll find your tongue quite tied. Do you understand?"

If he was expecting an answer, he didn't give Charlotte a chance to give one. His cock forced itself into her mouth, pushing all the way into her throat and making her gag hard, her whole body fighting against it but helpless to do anything, leaving the taste of her own wetness all over herself, lingering as he withdrew himself just as quickly before wiping himself on the sheets.

"I fucking hate you! Get out of my fucking house! Get away! Go! Leave me! You've had me, you've had your fun! I never want to see you again, you horrible fucking monster!" Charlotte tried to scream, but the words caught in her mouth, her lips refusing to move to say the words, leaving her brain to scream on mute.

"Now did you fucking enjoy that, you pretty little toy?" He smiled, brushing his hands through his hair making his horns disappear as he did.

"No!" She wanted to scream, but the sound that came out of her mouth was a whimpered "Yes, Lucas...", As if he own mouth wasn't even under her control any more.

"Good girl..." He smiled, stroking the girl as if she were nothing but a small animal. "Now go shower. Your filth makes me sick."

As Charlotte shuffled into her shower, Lucas retrieved his phone from his discarded jacket, flicking it on. Many texts, Instagram notifications and the like from women who wanted him. He scanned a few then groaned as his tail receded and his horns shrank back into his skull. Now his lust was satiated, for now anyways, he's disguise could return but painfully so. He'd certainly outdone himself. But he found it worth?

He heard the shower run just as his form returned and began to scoop his clothing up, slipping each bit on methodically and running a, finally normal, hand through his silver hair. He cared very little that he'd injured Charlotte, she wasn't hurt enough to see a doctor and her wounds could be hidden so what was the harm?

She'd sharp be calling him back, and maybe he'd even get his horns out just to torment her. He liked Lottie, her begging and crying, her tight cunt and perky breasts, and the way he allowed him to be himself. She'd certainly got herself to the top of his revisit list, and she now couldn't uninvite him. He'd be back.

As he clanked on his heavy boots, perched on the end of the messed up bed, his phone pinged. Instagram. A new follow. A busty blonde bitch, clearly full of herself, with many followers and her tits half out in most photos. A new target, lucas thought, and I do love a challenge.

~~~

When Charlotte returned from the shower, a grey towl wrapped around her slender, aching body, she found her home empty. Tears began to stream down her face, and she wasn't sure if they were from sadness or releif or just from the sheer wave of emotions that had built up inside of her over the past... she didn't want to even look at a clock.

As she slumped down onto the bed and undid her towel to put on her pyjamas the way she usually did, she relaised that her bed was ruined: her wetness had soaked the sheets and her tears had left wet marks all over the pillows. Lucas' cum was smeared on the corner where he had wiped himself off, and her blood was splattered in places where he had drawn it. Suddenly, sat naked surrounded by it all, she almost feel him all over her again. The smell of their sex filled her nostrils and she found herself reminiscing about what had just happened, only when she looked it wasn't the demon fucking her, it was the perfect, handome man she had met in the bar... his strong hands pushing her down and his thick cock filling her complely. She could imagine his silver tongue licking at his lips... oh god that tongue.

Despite everything, she could feel herself getting turned on just from the thought of him, and she let her hand wander downwards. But when she touched herself she was so raw and sensitive that it made her recall, a pain shooting through her and balling up in her stomach.

"For fuck's sake!" She cried out, grunting as she forced herself to stand up and strip the bed. Dumping all of it in the basket to take to the laundromat, she saw her phone sitting there where she had left it, no texts, no calls, not a single notification except her yoga app asking if she was enjoying the app.

"I don't think the answer to that is going to fit in the app store review box..." she chuckled, "and even if it did, it would get me banned." But before she put her phone down, she found her thumb moving to the camera. Posing as seductivly as she could while showing off her wounds, she snapped a few photos and, without really knowing why, sent them to him.

"If you're going to leave me like this you cunt, I want your fucking tongue next time. 🖤"