Incubus

Story Info
Alone in the woods...Incubus breeds her.
1.5k words
3.76
15.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the midnight hour in the woods of Maine, as the fog rolls through the trees, there is a small cabin in the woods. One of those older cabins you find by a lake, as you hear the water lapping up on shore. Tides coming in so the water level is getting higher. A small road leading back to the main road lies on the other side of the cabin. Isolation, perfect and quiet.

No electricity, but the flickering of an oil lamp for light. A fire in the wood stove for heat. Two rooms - one is the bedroom with a queen-sized bed, the other is just one big room with the living/kitchen area. A small bath with shower stall next to the bedroom. The air still without a wind tonight. As you lie in the bed, reading a book by the lamp light, you hear a noise off in the distance that startles you. You notice goosebumps on your arms as you strain to listen again.

You realize you are tired. A long day of driving and getting the cabin setup for a summers stay. You close the book and blow out the lamp. Settling into the bed, pulling the covers up over you.... you quickly fall asleep. Dreaming of the summer to come, the summer of your youth, and the summers of your future.

As the hours pass, you go into a deeper sleep. So deep into your sleep, you don't hear the cabin door open. You don't hear the sounds of hooves on the wooden floor. You don't smell the odors coming off the Incubus that has joined you, isolated far from civilization. This Demon form is standing at the end of the bed, watching you as you slumber. Breathing deep, slowly and unknowing he is watching you. As your dreams change from within, you sense His energy. He has enveloped in your dreams. You feel uncomfortable in your dream but also sexually excited. Your body becomes paralyzed as you realized you are unable to move.

You 'hear' commands in your head but no voice being said. You lie on your back, as commanded. You toss the covers off of you, as commanded. You remove your sleeping clothes, as commanded. You open your legs, as commanded. You feel the coolness of the air as the wood stove went out hours ago. The air drifting over your body. Your pussy is wet already. Your eyes have been closed the whole time so far. You feel weight shift on the bed but you can't open your eyes on your own. Your body tenses up.

You 'hear' His commands again, to relax and open your eyes. The only light around is the moonlight through the windows. As your eyes adjust to the low light, you see Him. Eyes, glowing red in the darkness. His musky smell permeates the air. His weight on top of you. You are unable to move and find yourself spread eagle on the bed. Opened up for His invasion of your body. Your legs open as wide as possible to be ready for Him. In your mind, you want Him. In your innocence, you are terrified. You 'hear' Him again. Realizing He is in your very thoughts as He communicates with you.

You feel His power as He enters your already wet pussy. You ache for He to complete you. As you feel His cock enter you, you realize there is a second cock entering into your asshole at the same time. Your greatest pleasure come true in Him. You succumb to His will with you. He can do no wrong with your body. He fucks both of your holes at the same time. He fulfills your wanton needs from within. Electricity fills those holes with his cocks deep inside of you. You are unable to see his dual cocks but know that they do not feel like any other cock that has filled you up. Both cocks are larger than you have had, but you are extremely wet and open to them both. His cocks feel ribbed and imperfect but that is what excites you more inside. As He fucks you faster and harder, and you remains paralyzed and ready for all of Him. He owns you at his moment. Like no other man, He owns you in this moment and you freely give yourself to Him.

In that moment, His form changes. You see it change in front of your eyes. He has not allowed you to turn your head or close your eyes as He continues to fuck both of your holes. You are extremely turned on with his animalist way His is owning your body. Time seems to stand still in your mind as He continues to fuck you longer than any man before. You feel waves of pleasure throughout your body as He continues. You wonder when He will finish but doesn't want Him to finish, ever. You want Him to stay with you. His form changes, into a Dog shape. You realize that He cocks have also changes within you. You not seen them but know that everything has changed for just a moment. He continues to fuck you. You continue to enjoy it. Then, you watch His form change back into the Demon of your nightmares. Again, his cocks change within you.

This Demon form pushes inside your pussy and your asshole so far you feel like you are going to split open. You want Him to have you anyway He wants you. Finally, as He cums deep inside of you, He has allowed you to cum. You have been wanting to cum but He had not allowed you to. You cum with such force as to almost levitate yourself off the bed. You pass out from this.

What seems like hours later, you open your eyes, blinded by the sunlight coming into the room. You are still laying on your bed, spread eagle, covers off, naked in bed. You glance around the room. He is not there. Was it a dream? Was He here? What happened? You realize your pussy and asshole hurt...but you want them filled up again. You rack your brain to figure everything out. But, there is no evidence of anyone having been there. You hear the birds outside the bedroom window as you slowly get out of bed. Every muscle in your body hurts. You climb into the shower and run the hot water over your body to ease the discomfort. Slowly washing your body, washing your hair. As you exit the shower, towel off, you wrap the towel around your body and head to the kitchen.

In your mind, the night was a blur of pain, pleasure, wants, needs, desires deep within you... all fulfilled. The emptiness now fills you as you make coffee to start your morning. You sit out on the porch of the cabin, over seeing the lake side. Sipping your coffee, just trying to clear your head. As the days and weeks from that night move forward. Every shadow that moves, you wonder if He is coming back. You keep thinking of that night. Hoping whatever happened, comes back and He fucks you again. You crave that feeling deep within you. You know, no man will ever come close to that need you now have. As the summer comes to an end, and knowing you have to leave this place of content, you become come ill.

Days of being ill, watching your belly grow over the past few weeks, you are startled at the idea of that you might be pregnant. But, how, when, who...then, your mind comes back to THAT night with HIM. It was real. He was there. He was inside of you. He had cum inside of you. His seed deposited inside your body. You are pregnant with his offspring. You know you can never go back to civilization. You need to have to have His offspring. You want to keep it as yours. You know if you go back home, it would be taken from your or worse, killed. You can't do that to Him. He entrusted you with his seed to procreate His offspring for Him. So, you make plans to stay over the Fall and into Winter.

Before the end of the year, you give birth, alone, in this cabin, to His offspring. You will raise it as your own. Unknowing if He will ever come back to claim it or not. You hope that He will come back to see it. You crave his dual cock filling you up as much as they had before. No man could ever make you feel like that again and you do not miss a human man again. You hunger for Him every day. Every time you think about Him and that night, your pussy becomes soaked, your asshole aches. You surrender to the idea that you may never feel Him again. Deep inside of you with all of Him.