Whispers of Lycanthropic Desire

Story Info
Reader is ravaged by feral werewolf.
2.4k words
4.54
23.6k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It always amazes you how difficult it is to tell the time without a clock or time-telling device. You must have been, what, 3 hours since you were separated from your group? Maybe 4? You cannot tell. The moon had just started illuminating your group's path before those... things attacked.

You had watched as two hunters were ripped clean in half by one of the creatures. Blood had splashed the still green grass and splattered across your face as the leader's head was crushed in the jaw of the second creature. The screams and desperate running of the hunting group flashed in and out of your mind's eye.

With each step you take forward, the dew-covered grass crunched under your feet, mimicking the sound the scout's flesh and muscle made as it was torn from their limbs by the creatures' jaws. You know not what they were. Only that they were big, fast, and, despite their size, moved in complete silence. You were the only girl in the group, wanting to prove just how much of an asset you could be to the hunting party. Your understanding of animal behavior and the various properties of plants in healing was vital in cases of emergency. But no amount of Yarrow or Chamomile ointment would save a man from those creatures. You are lucky enough to have survived, let alone to have made it this far alone.

The wind whistled gently, brushing your hair from your blood-splattered face. Your breathing had eased over the past two miles you had walked alone. It was no longer shaking or heaving, but shallow and slow. Your head was pounding with stress and fear. Why had you escaped? Not once did the creatures even touch you. Maybe it was your size. The men you were with were all either built or repulsively fat. Perhaps you, as a small target, did not seem like an immediate threat. You were also unarmed aside from your small hunting knife. The other men carried boar hunting spears, crossbows, or daggers. Could the creatures identify harmful objects? Were you ignored because of your lack of weapons?

A feeling of cold settled into your being, but it was not caused by the warm summer evening breeze, no. It was that deeply rooted, quickly spreading, skin-crawling cold feeling. A feeling caused by thoughts and revelations. Why were you still alive? Would the creatures not look for you? They had seen you. One had leapt over you while another had turned to face you, staring down at you with its bright shining yellow eyes as it crushed the servant boy's windpipe, almost absent-mindedly.

It was another half mile before anything happened. You had just crossed a small network of streams and were walking along the pebble beach when the chill set in again. Not the same as before. This was a primal chill. You could feel eyes on you. You felt stalked. The feeling was not the same as back in the village when the sleazy baker's apprentice had followed you home, hoping to ravage you in your sleep after an argument the two of you had had about your bread being charred. No. This was different. You were not a quick, everyday target. You were carefully monitored prey.

Before you could even consider sprinting back the way you came, a large shadow bolted out of the trees before. As quick as an arrow it pounced on you, flattening you against the pebbles. You feel matty fur tickle your nose and cheeks as the creature presses its full weight against you. You struggle and kick, but the weight of its body is too much. Its breathing is ragged. Somewhere above you, the sound of doglike panting can be heard.

Your struggles become increasingly desperate, costing you precious energy. As though feeling your fatigue kick in, the creature backs away from you, letting you sit up. The quiet shifting of pebbles is audible as the creature slowly slinks around you as if waiting for you to make any rash movement as an excuse to pounce again.

The clouds shift, allowing the full moon to beam down onto the beach, revealing one of the most magnificent beasts you had ever laid eyes upon. The creature had erected itself onto its hind legs, towering a little over 8 feet above you. Its fur is long, unkempt, and grey as ash. It was built for speed, its legs are muscular and bent backwards, like a dog. Its midsection is slim and defined, its abdominal muscles flexing with each breath. Its head is that of a wolf with sharp, yellowing fangs on display as it snarls down at you. Its glowing green eyes pierced right through your gaze, boring into your flesh, past muscle, past bone, and straight into your life essence.

It becomes very obvious what you are dealing with. To your knowledge, werewolves were not from around these parts. They typically dwelled far to the north, thousands of miles from your village.

The werewolf approaches you again, slower this time. You cower, curling up, ready for your arms to be torn from their sockets or your neck snapped in those gorgeous jaws. But no. Silence. You gradually open your eyes to see the beast surveying you with mild interest. There is an almost playful nature lingering in its gaze. It leans closer, gently sniffing your face. You recoil at the tickling sensation. It leans closer again, sniffing your cheek before gently beginning to lap at your skin. Its tongue is rough and soaked. Each lap of its tongue scrapes your skin. It is now that you realize what is happening. The creature was rinsing your face, ridding it of the dried blood of your fallen party.

After a while, the beast distances itself from you again, once again surveying you. Your feelings of fear and horror subside as if blown away by the cool wind. You feel strangely comfortable and lazy. Your face tingles in the places where the werewolf's tongue had touched you. You had read a lot about these and many other creatures in the village book collection. A particular detail about their saliva sluggishly floats to your mind. Infused with a powerful acid, werewolf saliva has the ability to cause a relatively mild tingling sensation to its victim's skin. Once absorbed, the acid is broken down by the victim's immune system, the byproduct of which acts as a strong paralyzing toxin. It has been observed, however, to affect humans like a powerful aphrodisiac. The reasons for this are unknown.

You had spent considerable time in the village's bookstore and library, reading about all sorts of creatures. The effects of werewolf saliva are known to you firsthand now.

Your thoughts are interrupted by the beast nearing you again. You gasp sharply as you notice something new about the creature as it now stands before you. Its magnificent cock throbbing and twitching between its legs. It was about as long as your forearm, only slightly thicker and a dark shade of purple, resembling a Munstead Wood rose. You marvel at its size. Precum dripping from the pointed head. Your eyes wander to the base. You almost gasp again. At the very base of its cock was its knot, veiny and bulging only a bit larger than your fist and a lighter pink shade than the shaft. You gulped, knowing why you felt like prey earlier. But you were not prey for killing, no. You were prey for breeding.

With another step closer, the beast's member hangs inches from your face. Your mind races as the toxins within its spit take effect. You yearn to lick up each drop of precum dripping from its cock. You flush. What is wrong with you!? Another throb of its cock and a drop of precum splashing onto the pebbled ground erases your distracting self-judgmental thoughts.

You lurch forward, expertly catching the head of its cock in your mouth just in time for another drop of precum to grace your tongue. The werewolf growls deep within its chest. Your eyes cross over as you taste the creature's nectar, mildly salty, but in a comforting way. You begin bobbing your head on the beast's fat cock, taking in its musky scent and taste. A part of you is disgusted with yourself, the other cheering you on for being a good beast-whore.

You can control yourself no longer, all will to resist has left your being.

Its cock is far too big for you to deep throat, but you do your best, gulping down trickles of its juices while inching the shaft deeper and deeper, almost reaching the entrance of your throat. Your natural gag reflex kicks in but you push on. A mixture of the werewolf's precum and your drool begins to strand from your swollen, tingling lips. The creature's growls turn into whines and guttural noises as you suck.

Soon it begins bucking its hips into your welcoming mouth, causing your jaw to ache as he expands it with his thick cock. It isn't long before those whines turn into whimpers. You instinctively cup and squeeze the beast's fur-coated, Bocce-ball-sized balls, edging it closer and closer. Your mind flashes through images of all your sexual and unholy experiences. Nothing has ever made you feel this hot. Nothing has ever made your skin crawl with pleasure. Your morals fall away.

No longer are you ashamed. This creature before you is all that matters in this moment; its abnormally huge cock, its intoxicating scent, its soothing nectar...  Without warning, the werewolf's cock throbs rhythmically, spurting a hot load of wolf cum down your slimy throat. The ropes are so powerful that they plaster the back of your throat like arrows from a crossbow, before leaking down into your stomach. You choke instinctively, tightening your sore throat around the head of the werewolf's member. This only adds to the creature's pleasure, evident by its desperate and irregular thrusts as it milks itself with your tightened throat.

The beast gradually calms down, the last few spurts of its spunk lathering your tongue. You moan and shudder as he pulls out, leaking a few more globs of fertile cum onto the pebbled beach.

Without a second to rest, the beast grabs your ankles and pulls you in, flipping you onto your stomach. It claws at your tight leather pants, breaking and tearing them away to reveal your bare ass. Without hesitating it licks you, glazing your soaked pussy and asshole with its toxic saliva. You shriek at the sensation. But there is no time to adjust. Just as your holes begin to tingle from the toxins, the werewolf places its front paw on your lower back, forcing your ass up into an arched position.

You feel his warm, monstrous cock line up with your gushing little pink pussy, eagerly awaiting penetration. The cool breeze grazing over your now-soaked holes causes you to shudder. With one powerful thrust, his cock slides into your breeding hole, stretching your walls and immediately bumping your G-spot. You aren't able to utter a single sound as the first 4 inches of wolf cock break you in. A feeling of intense heat spreads through your body like a forest fire, burning your skin and causing you to hyper-focus on the sensation of being stretched by a monster.

The werewolf growls with effort, pushing another 2 inches into your already strained pussy. The slickness of its cock allows him to easily pull out 4 inches again, before power thrusting back inside you, burying itself deep in your shuddering, sweaty body. The wolf begins fucking you now, pulling out about halfway at first, but is soon pounding you with all 10 inches of its superior monster cock.

Upon each thrust, you feel its knot punching your now-burning entrance. You cannot take it. You tighten around his fat cock, so tight that he nearly lifts you from the pebbled ground upon pulling back. You begin cumming. Your vision fogs up and reddens as you spasm and gush like a fountain. The werewolf takes no notice and fucks you harder now, countering the iron grip of your pussy with its inhuman strength. His feral thrusts only push you off the edge again. So much so that you feel two orgasms rocking your sanity at once.

With a particularly powerful thrust into you, you scream out in agony as a piercing pain erupts from your shoulder. The wolf's fangs sink into you hard, threatening to crack and crush your collarbone and shoulder blade.

You begin crying in pain and pleasure as you listen to the fast-paced huffs from the wolf's snout right beside your ear. Finally, feeling as though you might pass out, the wolf whinnies, pushing forward into you.

Hot ropes of monster cum shoot inside you with such force that you can feel them breaking past your cervix, coating your womb. You feel an unrelenting sensation of pressure at your entrance as the wolf instinctively pushes its knot inside you, locking you in place. Your world is shattered by a fourth, almost lethal orgasm. Your heart hammers, threatening to bash your ribcage apart. The wolf stands up, on its hind legs, your spasming body still impaled on his monster cock. He releases his grip on your shoulder and snarls before howling at the night sky as further ropes of his cum fill up your stomach. You can see your usually flat midsection begin to grow and swell with his cum. You whimper and cry out in pleasure. You want nothing more than for this to be your life. Breeding stock for werewolves. Only their cum would be fit for your pussy. Only their children would be fit for your care. Only their huge cocks would be fit for your pleasure.

The wolf keels over, hugging you tightly against its soft, warm chest fur. It whimpers and whines as the final few ropes of cum plaster your insides. It sighs heavily while holding you close, clearly losing consciousness. You follow suit, your walls still spasming around your new master's knotted cock. Before your eyes shut, you spot a pair of gleaming yellow eyes just a few meters to your right. You realize only now that the beast currently holding you is but one of the three attackers of your troop. Darkness soon takes you, stealing you from your new monster breeding purpose.