Incubus Journal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they had arrived, I told them, "Get down on your knees and listen to me." Both my mom and sisters quickly dropped to their knees and look at me for their next instruction.

I said to my mom and sisters," if you want to completely obey me and be my slaves you will offer me all of your holes for me to use whenever and however, I feel like it. If you don't want to be my slaves and obey me then you don't need to offer me any of your holes. But before you make your decision, I want to know if all of you are on birth control? The choice is yours to make."

"Yes, Master all of us are on birth control pills," was their replied. Then they asked me," Would you like us to stop taking it?" I started thinking how each one of them would look like with my child inside them. I quickly shook my head and thought to myself 'Even though I'm tempted to do it right now I'll wait for the right opportunity or until I combined both Yuki's and my family together' I said to each one of them "Stay on the pill until I tell you to stop taking it."

"Yes, Master," as the three of them replied back.

After getting a clear confirmation that all three of them are on birth control, Ayaka bowed with her forehead touching the ground quickly responds by saying," I'll offer my Master all of my holes so I can obey and serve him as his mommy slave and my Master can use me however and whenever he pleases."

After my mom's pledge I look at Hina and waited for her to respond. In the mean time I went back to my desk to write up a contract for my mom and sisters (hoping they will submit).

Once I had finished writing the contract for my mom I gave it to her, she gave a confused look and I told her," This contract is exactly the same as what I had told you stating that you are my slave and I will use any of your holes that I want. This contract is just for extra insurance for our safety. All I need for you to do I sign it and after you have signed it you are my slave for life and I will no longer call you mom in private but instead I will use your name when addressing you. But when we are in a public area or have friends/relatives visiting you will call me son or by my name and I will address you as mom. You will also keep on paying the bills and going to work. Also, if we have friends or relatives visiting you will continue to wear what you are currently wearing unless I tell you otherwise."

"Hmmm, thinking of what you are going to do to me is making me really wet. Okay I'll sign the contract giving you full control of my life," my mom (Ayaka) replied back.

When I looked at Hina I asked her," So have you made up your mind yet?"

She said," yes Master I have made up my mind. I would love to be your slave as well and I'm also willing to be your sister slut. I want you to take all of my virginities for your own pleasure Master."

"Okay. I'll gladly take all of your virginity for my pleasure and I'm going to make you sign a contract as well."

I went back to my desk and gave my sister her slave contract and I told her," That in this contract is stated that you are my slave and that you willingly surrendered all of your rights to me meaning I'll be using any of your holes or your body for my own pleasure. When we are out in public you will address me by my name but when we are at home you will address me as Master. I will address you as Hina and you will address me as Master when we are at home but when we are in a public area or having friends/relatives visiting you will call me by my name and I will also call you sister or by your name. Also, if we have friends or relatives visiting you will continue to wear what you are wearing unless I tell you otherwise."

"Okay. Please let me sign the contract so I can start to obey my Master right away."

When Hina had finished signing the contract I turned and look at Yui and asked her "Are you willing to become my slave like your mother and older sister? And also, giving me your virginities?"

"Yes Master, I'm willing to become your slave like my mother and sister and I'm willing to give you all of my virginities as well," was Yui's response.

I went to the coffee table to retrieve the contract for Yui and handed her the contract, then explained to her what was stated in the contract "This contract is stated that you are my slave and that you willingly surrendered all of your rights to me meaning I'll be using any of your holes or your body for my own pleasure. When we are out in public you will address me by my name but when we are at home you will address me as Master. I will address you as Yui and you will address me as Master when we are at home but when we are in a public area or having friends/relatives visiting you will call me by my name and I will also call you sis or by your name. Also, if we have friends or relatives visiting you will continue to wear what you are wearing unless I tell you otherwise."

"I agree with the terms that you had written down so please Master let me sign it right away," Yui eagerly asked.

Once Yui had finished signing the contract, I collected all the contracts, went to my room and safely put them away in my desk. I returned back to the living room and said to both Hina and Yui," It is time for the both of you to one of your virginities today and we will have Ayaka watching as so she can give you pointers on how to improve."

I said to both Hina and Yui," first let's get started with you learning how to give a proper blowjob and Ayaka will give you pointers on how to get better. So, let's get started with your first blowjob." Hina and Yui crawled to me and both of them took off my pants and underwear and started to rub me until I was at half-mast. Then Hina slowly starts to lick the tip and coated my whole dick with her saliva then slowly started to suck me off, then Hina stop and gave Yui a chance.

As they were both taking turns sucking my dick, I turned to Ayaka and I motion for her to come over then I said to her "Give both Hina and Yui a helping hand and show her how to suck my dick properly and take it down her throat without gagging."

"Yes Master," was Ayaka's response. Ayaka started to give both Hina and Yui pointers and started to show them how to do it properly. After 30 minutes I started to notice a big improvement in both of their technique which was getting me to my peak.

I quickly told Ayaka, Hina and Yui, "Follow me to the washroom, get on your knees in the tub and face me with your mouth open. I'm going to mark all three of you with my fluids and all three of you will love the idea of me covering you with my semen and urine which will make you 2 steps closer to become my complete obedient slaves."

"Yes, Master. Hurry up and cover us with your semen and urine. We want to be your obedient slaves," they urgently ask me.

I shoot my semen first on Ayaka, then Hina followed by Yui.

I then said to them "Rub my semen all over your body and swallow if any semen fell in your mouth."

They rub their bodies after I had covered them with my semen and swallow any that fell into their mouth.

"Get back in line in the tub this time I'm going to pee on you and you will do the exact same thing you did when you received my semen." I aimed my piss at Ayaka first, then Hina, and finally Yui.

Once I was done, I said to my slaves," To establish who is ranked where I want all three of you to take turn and lie in the tub. Next, I want Hina to lie in the tub, Ayaka I want you to stand above Hina's head and pee all over her face and hair. As Ayaka is peeing all your face and hair I want you to rub it all over your body and drink some of her urine as well. After that Ayaka will stand to the side and help Hina to stand up; Yui it will be your turn to lie down in the tub and let Hina pee all over your face and hair. As Hina is peeing all your face and hair I want you to rub it all over your body and drink some of her urine as well. Once Hina is done peeing on Yui, I want all of you to kneel in the tub and looked at me with your mouth open waiting for me to complete the process. After that I want all of you to bow to me pledging yourself to be my obedient and loyal slaves."

"Yes Master," as all three of them quickly replied.

Once they have finished peeing on each other and I have finished peeing on them I said to them," I want all three of you to take a shower and meet me in the living room. I have some more rules to go over now that you are all my slaves."

"Yes, Master" they replied obediently. I went to grab a quick shower before my slaves meet with me in the living room. They took a quick shower and quickly went to the living room waiting on their knees. I told them, "I have a couple of new rules in regards to your color choice of your clothing. The color of your clothing can either be white or black and must be semi-full transparent. Also, you will get rid of any shoulder straps that are on any of your dresses and if your dress falls off and your naked body you will pick up the dress and put it in your purse/bag or put it back on and continue with what you were taking care off; you won't feel embarrassed that everyone can see your naked body. You will only wear a string bikini when we are either swimming in our backyard pool or going to the beach. Before you wear a string bikini, I want you to make sure that your string bikini doesn't hide your areolas and your nipples can be easily seen. When you don't have any more string bikinis to wear, I want all of you to start to wear pasties that cover only your nipples and clit and it can be in any design. Do the three of you understand these new orders?"

"Yes, we understand the new rules Master," was their response.

Once the new rules were in place, I told all three of them," Let get a bite to eat to replenish our energy before we can continue our sex session in Ayaka's bedroom. Hina and Yui wait at the dinner table while Ayaka goes to the kitchen and prepare dinner for us to eat."

"Yes Master," was both Hina and Yui's replied.

"I'll go and make a nutritious dinner," Ayaka replied. I quickly went to my bedroom and wrote in the journal 'Hide Kato will be able to control his own orgasm, his penis will now be 13 inches long and 2 inches wide, his stamina will quickly be replenished, and he is able to control when his penis gets hard. His testicles will be able to produce a lot of semen after resting for 1 minutes after ejaculation.' Once I had finished writing all of the improvement that I needed for the sex sessions in Ayaka's bedroom I could feel the changes happening right away. I quickly headed back to the dining room and enjoyed my meal with my family.

After dinner I said to both Hina and Yui," I want the both of you to do the dishes and once that is done meet me and Ayaka in the living room."

"Ayaka, I want you to give me a blowjob in the living room and once you have finished giving me a blowjob you will offer me your pussy to fuck," I told Ayaka.

All three of them nodded their heads and Ayaka followed me out of the dining room to the living room. Once we got into the living room, I said to Ayaka, "Stay where you are. I want you to start begging me to let you suck my dick and I want you to use vulgar words to describe what you are going to do. Once I am satisfied, with your words you are going to crawl towards me and start giving me a blowjob."

"Yes, Master" as Ayaka looks at me with lust in her eyes.

"You may begin," I told her.

"Please Master let me suck your beautiful penis, I want to drink your delicious semen. Sucking your dick is making me really wet and horny. I want you to fuck me with your hard and thick dick,"

As she was saying all of this, she started to form an 'O' shape mouth and was licking her lips at the same time.

"Go ahead and suck my dick," I told her.

She quickly put my dick in her mouth and start sucking right away.

As she was sucking my dick, I said to her "play with your clit as you are sucking my dick. Once you are nice and wet, I want you to insert my dick into your pussy and ride it. Once you have inserted my dick into your pussy, I want you to answer any questions I have honestly."

"Yes, Master," Ayaka replied back.

Once my dick has been inserted into her pussy I told her," Don't move yet. I want you to answer a couple of questions honestly."

"Yes, Master," as Ayaka moan with pleasure.

"Do you enjoy having sex with your son and daughters?"

"Yes, Master I do. It makes me feel like we are slowly becoming a close-knit family," Ayaka replied back honestly.

"Next question, do you like the size of your breasts and nipples?"

"Well Master, I do want bigger breast and I do like the size of my nipples but whatever you decide I'll be happy with," Ayaka replied back honestly.

I thought to myself 'Why don't I make her breast go up in size from an DD cup to an K cup and also make her nipples constantly be diamond hard; or I could make her breast grow until it reached a certain size like maybe an P cup and increase the size of her nipples as well. But if I increase her breast then Ayaka need to make her back stronger to support the extra weight. Also, she would have a hard time closing her business jacket and her cleavage would be more exposed as well as her hard nipples poking through her jacket. I make her only wear the business jacket without a skirt or I can make her just wear the skirt without the jacket. I could also make her nipples penetrable by using a bunch of toys or my dick. Also, I could make her lactate and squirt her lady fluids when she has an orgasm.'

"Ayaka continue to ride me until I shoot my spunk into your womb. As I'm shooting my semen inside you, you will get a massive orgasm and once the orgasm has passed you will get off of my dick and suck it clean. Once you have woken up from your orgasm you will go to the master bedroom can clean your daughter's pussy with your mouth," I told her.

As Ayaka was riding me, I noticed that both Hina and Yui standing in the hall masturbating as they were watching their mother having sex with her son.

Once Ayaka was done I said to both Hina and Yui "Let's go to the pleasure room it is time for the both of you to lose your most important virginity."

The three of us walk to the pleasure room and I said to both Hina and Yui, "I want the both of you get your pussy wet so it won't be as painful and I will make you both a woman and my sister sluts. The person who moans and talks the dirties I will penetrate them first."

Once both Hina and Yui heard what I said they both quickly squealed with excitement and said to me," Master hurry up and take me. I want to become a woman and your sister slut."

I put my dick to the lips of Hina's pussy and was rubbing it on her pussy and before I put it in, I said to Hina, "Are you ready to become a woman and my sister slut? Who would let me use her holes anytime and anywhere I want and won't mind people watching you doing degrading sexual acts?"

"Yes Master, I am ready to become your woman and sister slut who would let use me anytime you desire and I would love for people to watch me preforming my sexual acts for you," was her reply.

"Okay, but before I put my dick in, I want Yui to watch you taking it," I told her while looking at Yui.

"Yes Master, let Yui watch you deflower me," as Hina moaned excitedly.

I looked at Yui and said to her "I want you to masturbate while you are watching me having sex with Hina."

Yui nodded her. Then I said to Hina," Get ready for my dick to enter your pussy. It may hurt at first but you will feel good afterward."

"DO IT. FUCK ME!!! MAKE ME YOUR WOMAN AND MAKE ME YOUR SISTER SLUT AS WELL!!!! DO IT, DO IT" Hina urge me.

Once I shoved my dick into her pussy Hina moaned loudly. Hina said to me, "Thank you for taking my virginity and you feel so good in me Master."

Hina then turned to Yui and said to her, "Did you see how I became his woman and how I thanked him for taking my virginity?"

"Yes, I did sister. I almost came the moment he shoved his dick in you," replied Yui.

I started to thrusting my dick in Hina's pussy. Once I could see that she was getting used to my size, I looked at Yui and said "I want you to come at the same time as us."

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME MASTER. MAKE ME YOUR SISTER SLUT. KEEP POUNDING MY WOMB. HARDER MASTER HARDER. KEEP STIRRING ME UP," screamed Hina as I'm pounding her pussy.

I quickly pulled my dick out of her pussy and Hina cried out, "Master why did you pull your magnificent dick out of this slut's pussy?"

I told her, "Once I come inside your pussy you will be mine forever. You will be my slut and whore that I will use whenever I want. Do you want to be my slut and whore? If I tell you to stop taking the pill or use any other form of contraceptive, will you, do it?"

"Yes, Master I want to be your slut and whore that you can use whenever you want. If you want to me to stop taking the pill I will and if you want to impregnate me, go right ahead Master," Hina replied back.

Once I got Hina's acceptance I shoved my dick all the way into her uterus as she moans with satisfaction as we continue to have sex.

As I was getting close, I told Hina, "I'm going to come inside you and fill you up with my seed."

"Yes, Master please fill this sister slut and this whore of yours with your seed. Fill me up completely. I want to feel full with your seed. Make me come with your dick," Hina whines.

I let out a loud grunt as I shoot my semen inside Hina and Hina let out a scream and at the same time Yui also let out a loud moan, and both were hit with a massive orgasm. As I was still ejaculating inside Hina, Hina was hit by a second orgasm. I pulled out my deflated dick out of Hina's gaping pussy and all of the semen that I had shot inside her was coming out.

I turned and look at Yui who looked at me with her eyes glazed over waiting for her turn to be royally fucked.

I looked at Yui and told her, "It's now your turn. I want you to clean my dick with your mouth first then get on the bed and lie on your back with your legs spread out."

Yui gladly started to clean my dick with her mouth, she said to me, "Master you taste so good. I love the taste of your semen mixed with Hina's juice."

I slide my dick along Yui's pussy and said to her, "Since your pussy is already nice and wet it will be easy for me to shove my dick inside you. Once my dick enters your pussy you will become my slave, my whore and my slut to use. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Master. That is what I want. Once your dick has entered my pussy I will become your slut, your slave and your whore," Yui hurriedly replied.

"Okay then. Let's get started," I said to her.

I slowly pushed my dick into Yui's pussy and once I had completely shoved my dick inside her, Yui said to me, "Thank you Master for taking my virginity and making me your woman."

After I had finished with Yui, Hina looked at me with lust in her eyes and begged me, "Master please continue to use this sister slut of yours. My pussy feels so empty without your dick and sperm."

Then Yui looked at me the same way that Hina had and said the same thing. But as they were both looking at me and begging me to fill both of them up, they didn't realize that Ayaka had arrived in the room and sat on the floor with her legs under her waiting for my command.

I said to both Hina and Yui," Hina want you to lie on your back and Yui, I want you to kneel on to of Hina." They quickly get into position and I said to both Hina and Yui, "If you want my dick in your pussy, I want begged me and degrade yourself as you do it."

"Master please give this horny sister whore your magnificent cock in her freshly broken in pussy and make her scream for your pleasure," moaned Hina as she lifts up her pussy.

"Master, please give this trash of a slut sister your amazing dick and come buckets into her once unused pussy and womb. I want you to stick your amazing dick into my uterus and fuck it like there is no tomorrow. I'm getting horny thinking about you shooting your semen directly into my uterus," begged Yui.