Incubus Journal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and looked at Ayaka sitting on the floor with her pussy juice puddling around her as she slowly masturbates, while listening to her daughters begging and pleading for my cock. I then turned back to both Hina and Yui and said to them, "Hina I want you to lie on your back while Yui is on top of you." I inserted my dick into Yui's pussy alternating with Hina's pussy. As I was about to climax, I pulled my dick out of Hina's pussy and placed it between both Hina's and Yui's pussy. I let out a throaty groan as I ejaculated on both Hina's and Yui's pussy.

I turned and looked at Ayaka and said to her, "I want you to clean my semen off both Hina's and Yui's pussy with your mouth. Once you are done, I want to spend some alone time with Hina and Yui and I want you to go and find 3 extreme micro sling bikini, 3 extreme micro string bikini, and 3 extreme dresses that only covers your nipples and crotch. The only requirement that I have for it is that I has to be white and should only cover the nipples if it does fit the requirement but it is too long buy it and bring it home so it can be modified. If you can't find it in any stores buy it online and have delivered."

"Yes Master," replied Ayaka. Ayaka quickly started to lick my semen out of both Hina's and Yui's pussy. As Ayaka was cleaning their pussy both Hina and Yui started to moan, while I was watching them, I said to both Hina and Yui, "I want the both of you to kiss each other and use your tongues." Both Hina and Yui looked at each other and both started kissing each other. When Ayaka was done cleaning their pussies I told both Hina and Yui to stop kissing each other then I said to Ayaka," You have your instructions."

"Yes, Master," Ayaka replied and quickly left to complete her task. I then turned and asked both Hina and Yui," Do you enjoy being naked at home and wearing the skimpiest outfit that exposes your breasts, nipples and pussy in public? Also, if you had to change part(s) on your body what would it be?"

"Yes, Master, we love being naked in our own home and we love to have our breasts, nipples and pussy exposed," both Hina and Yui replied eagerly.

Then Hina looked at me and said to me, "Honestly Master if I could change a part on my body, it would be my breasts and make my clit sensitive enough for me to have an orgasm. I always want to have bigger breast."

"If you had the chance to change your breast to a bigger size, do you know how big you want them to be?" I asked Hina.

"Maybe a I or J size cup," Hina replied back to me.

"Interesting and what about you Yui?" I asked

"Well Master, if I could change my body, I would want bigger breast as well but also make my nipples and clit sensitive making it easier for me to orgasm," Yui replied back.

"But do you know how big you want your breast to be?" I asked Yui

"Yes Master, I do know how big I want my breast to be. If I, could I would want them to be a J size bust," answered Yui

"Why are you asking us these question Master?" asked Hina.

"I'm just curious to know what girls are thinking about their body," I told Hina

'Both Hina and Yui want to have bigger breasts. Hina also want to have her clit sensitive as well. While Yui wants both her nipples and clit to be sensitive as well.' I thought to myself while making mental notes on how I could adjust their bodies to them happy.

I said to both Hina and Yui, "Let go and look for our mommy slut and the three of you will sleep in the master bedroom. Tomorrow is going to be a long day."

"You won't be joining us Master?" asked Yui.

"I won't be joining you tonight my sluts because if I did none of us will be getting any sleep at all," I told her.

"That is true," said Hina while Yui nodded her head at my response.

I went back to my bedroom and wrote in the Incubus Journal 'Everyone around Ayaka, Hina and Yui will not be surprise at the way they are dress instead they will think it is normal for them to dress the way they are from now on. Ayaka Kato's back will be able to support her growing breast. The color of Ayaka, Hina and Yui nipples will go from brown to pink and Ayaka Kato's will be penetrable. Also, both Hina and Yui Kato's breast will slowly start to lactate when they are having orgasms.' I closed the journal and went to bed.