Incubus Journal Pt. 03

Story Info
College student decides to take control of his family.
6.6k words
3.76
6.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jelim
Jelim
29 Followers

All characters are 18 and older.

Part 3 Total control of my mom and sisters

Author's note:

This chapter contains: mind control, incest, brother/sister, submissive females, dominate male, exhibition, mother/daughters, mother/son, pee, watersport, piss drinking, pee on, blowjob, cum swallowing, mind break, female student, lactation, squirting.

Sorry for the delay for part 3. Life just got busy and ran into a bit of a block trying to decide on how I want the story to progress

This a quick reminder of how to use the journal:

1. You must picture the person(s)'s face when writing down his/her full name. After the person(s)'s full name has been written down you must issue a command(s) for that person.

2. If there is no specific time of duration of the command(s) issued, the command will only last for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes the person will not remember what took place.

3. Getting the person(s) you control to commit murder is taboo. Those that break this taboo rule will face a painful and excruciating death.

4. If you have given the person(s) a verbal command(s) instead of a written one the verbal command(s) will overrule the written command(s) and it will be what that person(s) truly believe

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The following morning, I woke up with a hard dick and I started to think of how I could train all three of them to become my complete submissive sluts who will do anything I say. As I was deep in thought on how to go and implant the plan when there was a knock on my bedroom door "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Yui, may I come in Master?" asked Yui.

"Okay," I replied back. "So, what brings you to my room so early in the morning Yui?" I asked.

"Mom wants to know if you are awake and wants you to come down for breakfast," replied Yui.

"Okay, tell her I'll be down in a few minutes but first you will have to help me with something," I said to her.

"Oh, and what would you need help with Master," asked Yui puzzledly.

"This," I showed her my erect dick. As I was showing Yui my morning wood, I looked at her looking at my dick with lust in her eyes and licking her lips. "But first you will come with me to the washroom so I can empty my bladder in your mouth."

"Please Master let this slut drink your piss," replied Yui. She quickly gets into the tub and opens her mouth with her tongue sticking out. I quickly piss inside her mouth and once I was done, I said to her," Take a quick shower and I want to see all three of you in the kitchen for breakfast."

"Yes, Master," Yui replied back.

I went back to my room and wrote in the journal, "Ayaka's, Hina's and Yui's nipples will constantly be diamond hard, erect and super sensitive. Ayaka's, Hina's and Yui's nipples will be poking through their shirts for everyone to see. Ayaka's, Hina's and Yui's Kaito sexual senses are super sensitive; the slightest breeze on their nipples or clit or body will make them orgasm and squirt their fluids out. Haru Kaito will have massive ejaculation." I closed my journal and went down the stairs to the kitchen, and once I got into the kitchen all three of them were naked, breakfast on the table waiting on their hands and knees for me.

I left my bedroom and headed downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast with my slaves. As I was heading towards the kitchen the doorbell rang so I opened the door and I saw 5 packages there waiting to be picked up. I picked them up and brought them to the kitchen.

As I arrived in the kitchen all three of them were on their knees waiting for me to issue them a command. I said to Ayaka, "After breakfast I want you to open the packages and show your daughters the type skimpy clothing, I want all three of you to start eventually in the living room. I also want both Ayaka and Hina to slowly get rid of your current clothing expect your swimsuits. Yui, you will keep your current clothing, but I expect you to modify them according to my specification. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, we do," replied all three of them.

"Okay let's grab a bite to eat for we have a big day ahead of us," I said.

"Yes Master," replied all three of them.

After breakfast was done Ayaka, Hina and Yui followed me to the living room. I said to Ayaka, "Time for you to start showing off the skimpy clothing that you bought to your daughters."

"Yes Master," Ayaka responded back to me. "But should I get changed in the bedroom or out here in the living room?" Ayaka asked me.

"Hmmm, why don't you just stand on the coffee table and change the clothes right in front of us. Also, I want you to do it with the curtains open so that people who are walking on the streets can see your naked body," I told Ayaka.

"But before you get started on the fashion show I'm going to run to my room to get phone so you can have some background music on while you are trying out the clothing," I said to Ayaka.

I quickly went to my room and grabbed my phone that was on my desk. But before I left my room, I quickly wrote in the journal 'Ayaka Kaito will not feel ashamed if the neighbors on the street walk by and saw her changing in the living room by an open window. In fact Ayaka Kaito will start to feel horny after seeing so many people on the street watching her change. Ayaka Kaito will open the front door and go on the lawn to start masturbating while everyone watches. Both Hina and Yui Kaito will bring all Ayaka Kaito's new and current clothing and place them underneath Ayaka. As Ayaka Kaito is masturbating on the lawn all the people that are watching her will start to masturbate as well.

When Ayaka Kaito orgasm, she will squirt all her fluids on to her clothes and all the males that are watching her will come on her body while all the females will squirt on her clothes. By the time all the male has finished coming on her, Ayaka Kaito will be covered in semen and all her new and current clothing will be covered in all the females' fluids. Ayaka Kaito will thank everyone watching her masturbate and coming on her body and clothes. Both Hina and Yui Kaito will hand Ayaka Kaito a bag for her to put all the soiled clothing into and take it back into the house. Also, all the neighbors that had participated will listen to all Hide Kaito's command.' I closed my journal, grabbed my phone and headed back downstairs to the living room.

Once I arrived back to the living room, I put on some music and Ayaka went to the window and opened the curtains completely. Then Ayaka climbed onto the table and started to change her clothes while Hina, Yui and I sat on the couch watching.

Halfway through her clothes changing show Hina notice a small group of people gathering in front of the window and told Ayaka about it, "Mom, there is a small crowd of our neighbors standing in front of the window watching you showing off your new sexy clothes."

"Okay, I'm going to go outside to give our neighbors a better view of my hot naked body in my new sexy clothes," said Ayaka.

Before Ayaka heads outside I said to her, "Wait a minute I need to tell you something."

Ayaka turned and looked at me and asked, "What do you want to tell me Master?"

I said to her, "Your pussy will constantly be dripping wet and after you have finished showing off your clothes to the neighbors. You will then beg me to fuck your wet and horny pussy while telling the neighbors who and what you are. You will then beg me to come inside and fill your womb with my semen while the neighbors are watching. Once I covered your breast with my semen your breast will permanently grow to a 'M' cup, your nipples will constantly be hard and will start to lactate."

I then said to both Hina and Yui, "Halfway through Ayaka showing off her sexy clothing and doing her masturbation show for the neighbors, the both of you are going to do a stripping show just for me while begging me to fuck your horny pussy and you will put your clothes underneath your pussy to catch all of the fluids coming out. Both of you will degrade yourself for my pleasure and when I start to fuck your pussy you will thank me for picking your pussy. Both of you will also beg me to come on your breasts and as I come on your breasts, your breast will start to grow. Hina, your breast will permanently grow to an 'L' cup and Yui your breast will permanently grow to a 'J' cup. Also, your nipples will constantly be hard and poking through your clothes."

I said to Ayaka, "Time for you to start your show while the three of us will sit back and do our own things."

Ayaka gave us a nod while she turned the door handle to head out to give the neighbors a show. Once Ayaka stepped outside Hina, Yui and I followed behind her carrying all Ayaka's new clothes for her to show off in. We quickly set the clothes down on the lawn and sat on the steps of the porch watching Ayaka's showing off her body and clothes. Halfway through Ayaka's show both Hina and Yui got up and started doing their own strip show just for me. Once they have finished stripping both started to beg me to fuck their pussy.

"Master please fuck my wet and slutty pussy," begged Hina.

"Master, my young wet pussy wants your amazing dick inside it," pleaded Yui.

I said to both Hina and Yui, "I'm going to fuck your pussy like no tomorrow and cum inside your pussy and on your body. Yui you will patiently wait for your turn while watching me fuck Hina's pussy and you will start masturbating."

I started to fuck Hina's pussy while Yui is watching, then I said to Hina, "I want you to crawl to Yui and start eating her pussy as I'm fucking your pussy."

Yui lay on her back and spread her legs wide open waiting for Hina to eat her wet pussy. Hina crawled towards Yui while moaning with every thrust of my dick going in and out of her pussy. Hina dropped her head and said to Yui with a smile on her face, "I'm going to enjoy feasting on your wet pussy and having you taste yourself on my lips."

Yui then said to Hina, "Do it feast on my slutty wet pussy."

As Hina started to lick Yui's pussy I started to thrust into Hina's pussy at the same time she is licking Yui's pussy. After three thrusts into Hina's pussy, I said to Hina," I want you to lie on top of Yui so I can fuck both of your pussy and I want Hina to kiss Yui so Yui can taste what her pussy is like from Hima's lips." Hina quickly pull her mouth away from Yui's pussy and started to kiss Yui on the lips.

As the three of us were reaching our climax, both Hina and Yui said to me," Come on our breasts master. Cover your two-sister slut's breast with your semen." I let out a moan as I shot my semen on both Hina's and Yui's breast as they screamed with pleasure.

My dick soften after shooting all my semen on to their breasts. I looked down at Hina and Yui and saw that their breasts started to grow to the size that Hina and Yui desired. Both Hina and Yui started to feel that their chest was getting hot and heavy, so they looked down and saw their breast was growing. They quickly stood up and stood in front of the window to see how big their breasts would grow.

Once their breasts had reached the size that both Hina and Yui desired they turned and looked at me with smiles on their faces. I told them, "Sit on the stairs and wait for Ayaka's show to finish. Then we'll go inside and the three of you can admire each other's body."

I turn around and looked at Ayaka and saw her laying on the grass being completely covered in sperm and pussy juice. I started to feel horny again from looking at Ayaka being covered in sperm and pussy juice. I walked up to her and said to her, "I'm going to shove my dick between your breasts and I'm going to fuck your breast as I would do the same to your pussy. Once I cum on your breasts you will rub it all over your breasts and thank me for coming on them."

I put my dick between Ayaka's breasts and started to move back and forth picking up speed. Once I was close, I pull my dick out from between her breasts I quickly finished jerking off and I told Ayaka, "I'm coming on your breasts." Once I had finished ejaculating on her breasts Ayaka quickly rubbed my semen all over her breasts. Within a couple of seconds Ayaka's breasts started to expand to their desired size, her nipples suddenly got hard, and milk started to leak out of her breasts.

I stood up and I said to both Hina and Yui, "Come here and lie on the grass with your mother and start exploring each other's body." Hina and Yui got up from sitting on the porch and walked to where Ayaka was lying at.

I then said to the neighbors, "I want all of you to grab all Ayaka's clothes that are on the lawn and put them in a pile. Then I want all of you to ejaculate and pee on their bodies, but you can only cover their bodies with your fluids 2 times. After that you must switch to someone else that you haven't done it to and cover their bodies with your fluids. Once you have finished, I want to stand to the side and wait for further instructions."

I then said to Ayaka, Hina and Yui, "I want the three of you to lie around the pile of clothes with each of your pussy facing each other's pussy. As the neighbor ejaculating on your bodies as well as peeing on your bodies you will masturbate and squirt all over the pile of clothes. If any of you have the urge to pee, I want the three of you will spread open your pussy so everyone can watch all of you pee. Once the neighbors have finished coming and peeing on your bodies, I want the three of you to go and take a shower and brush your teeth to get rid of the smell of semen and piss. When you have finished brushing your teeth and taking your shower you will go to your rooms and have all your clothes that is in your closet out on the bed."

The neighbors quickly got started masturbating and ejaculating all over Ayaka's, Hina's and Yui's bodies in the meantime Ayaka, Hina and Yui started to masturbate. Once the neighbors that had finished ejaculating twice on their bodies started to pee on them. Ayaka, Hina and Yui started to orgasm and started to squirt towards the pile of clothes. Then the neighbors that had finished covering their bodies stood to the side and let the other neighbors take their turn.

I turned to one of the neighbors that had finished and said, "I want the males to split into groups of 4s and the females to split into groups of 8 and wait for further instructions." "Yes sir," the male neighbor replied.

I quickly went inside the house to write in the journal on how I want Ayaka, Hina and Yui to dress from now on. I sat down and wrote," Ayaka Kato will give all her long skirts, miniskirts, and bikini bottoms to Hina Kato while Yui Kato will get all her blouses, tank tops, and bikini tops. Hina Kato will give Ayaka Kato all her dresses and she will give Yui Kato all of blouses, tank tops, bikini tops. Yui Kato will give Hina Kato all her long skirts, miniskirts and bikini bottoms and Ayaka Kato will get all Yui Kato's dresses. Ayaka, Hina and Yui Kato will get help from the female neighbors into modifying her dress that Ayaka will receive from Hina and Yui.

Ayaka Kato's personal dresses will be modified to have no fabric on the back and will be tied around her neck and waist. The dresses that Ayaka Kato will receive from Hina Kato will also be modified to have no fabric on the back, tied around the neck but the only difference is that the length will be shorten to where her pussy can be seen.

Then the next set dresses that Ayaka Kato will receive from Yui Kato will be modified to have no fabric on the back, tied around the neck, shorten to where her pussy can be seen, and the fabric will only cover her nipples.

Ayaka Kato will wear her own dress when she goes to work; will wear Hina Kato's dress when she goes shopping or hanging out with her friends/co-workers; will wear Yui Kato's dress when she goes to the gym, out for a run or to the beach.

Hina Kato will modify all the skirts and bikini bottoms that she had received from both Ayaka and Yui Kato.

Hina Kato will modify her own skirts and bikini bottoms to where they can be worn both as a top and bottom. The skirts and bikini bottoms that Hina Kato had received from Ayaka Kato will be modified to where Hina Kato can wear them both as a skirt/bottom and a top. The skirts will be shortened to where both her pussy and nipples can be seen beneath the hem of the skirt; and the bikini bottom will only cover her clit and nipples.

The skirts and bikini bottoms that Hina Kato had received from Yui Kato will be modified to where Hina Kato can wear them both as a skirt/bottom and a top. The skirts will be shortened to where both her pussy and nipples are completely exposed; the bikini bottom will not hide her clit or nipples.

Hina Kato will wear her own skirts when she goes to work and her own bikini bottom when she goes her chores; will wear Ayaka Kato's bikini bottom she goes shopping and will Ayaka Kato's skirt when she is hanging out with friends; will wear Yui Kato's skirts when she goes to the gym, and will wear Yui Kato's bikini bottom when she out for a run or to the beach.

Yui Kato will modify all the blouses, bikini tops and tank tops that she had received from both Ayaka and Hina Kato. Yui Kato will first modify her own blouse first by removing the sleeves, removing all the buttons on their expect for 5 buttons which will be around the stomach area and making them short to where her navel and pussy are completely exposed. Next will be her tank tops which she will remove the shoulder straps and make them into tub tops. Yui Kato will leave her own bikini top as is.

The blouses that Yui Kato received from Ayaka Kato will have its sleeves removed, making them cup less and having all the buttons removed except for 1 button by her stomach and make them short to where its right above her bellybutton. Next Yui Kato will modify the tank tops that she received from Ayaka Kato by removing the shoulder straps, making them into tub tops and cutting out where her nipples would be. Then Yui Kato will modify the bikini top that was received from Ayaka Kato to only cover her areolas and nipples.

The blouses that Yui Kato received from Hina Kato will have with its sleeves removed and all the buttons removed except for 1 button (the one by her breasts) and shorten to where it will sit right above her nipples.

Then Yui Kato will modify the tank top that Yui Kato had received from Hina Kato by making them cup-less. Finally, Yui Kato will modify the bikini top that was received from Hina Kato to only cover her nipples.

Yui Kato will wear her own blouse and bikini top when she goes to school, will wear her own tank top when she is hanging out with friends; will wear Ayaka Kato's blouse when she is going to hang out with friends, will wear Ayaka Kato's bikini top when she goes to an amusement park, and will wear Ayaka Kato's tank top when she is running in the rain; will wear Hina Kato's blouse when she is goes on a public transportation, will wear Hina Kato's bikini top when she goes to the beach or amusement park, will wear Hina Kato's tank top when she does chores outside.

Also, Ayaka, Hina and Yui Kato will not get upset with the changes being made inside the house and in their bedroom instead they will like the new changes being made.

I closed the notebook and headed back outside to see most of the neighbors were done and split into their groups. I then said to male neighbors "I want 1 group of 4 to go to a hardware store, buy 6 wall mounted shelves; come back and install 2 of them in Ayaka's, Hina's and Yui's room."

Then I turned and said to the rest of the male, "I want the rest of you to go into the house and remove all the doors including the closet doors except for my room, the front and backdoor. Then I want you guys to remove Ayaka's, Hina's and Yui's dresser and put them into the attic for storage. Then you are going to remove their dresser with a wall mounted shelf for them to put what was ever on top of their dresser on the shelf instead. Also, I want the end of the bed to face the closet or the wall mounted shelves. I will need 1 group of 4 to move all my things into my new bedroom which is Ayaka Kato's old bedroom and move all Ayaka Kato's items into my old room. Also, I want you guys to make sure that my new bedroom is completely clean."

Jelim
Jelim
29 Followers
12