Incubus Journal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had finished giving out instructions to the male neighbors I turned to the female neighbors and saw that there were 3 groups of 8 and said to them, "One group of 8 will go with Ayaka, then another group of 8 will go with Hina and finally the last group of 8 will go with Yui. All the female neighbors will start to send the appropriate clothing to the right person's bedroom. Once that is all done you will help Ayaka, Hina and Yui Kato with their modifications to their clothes. Once all the modifications are done you are free to go home."

"Now go and get started on your tasks and once you are finished with your task go and see if any other groups need help," I said to the whole crowd.

I went to see how Ayaka, Hina and Yui are doing and asked, "So how does it feel to be used as a toilet by the neighbors and each other?"

Ayaka was the first to respond, "It felt wonderful to use as a toilet for the neighborhood. I had so many mind-shattering orgasms and having my daughters squirting and peeing on me was the highlight of the night." Both Hina and Yui nods in agreement

I waited for a couple of minutes before I walked into the house and once, I got in I saw most of the doors being taken down except for the doors that I asked to be kept piled up in the living room. Then one of the male neighbors came up to me and asked, "Sir where would like for us to put the doors away?"

I thought for a minute about the ideal area to store the doors. I said the one that asked me that question," Put them all into the into the attic laying on its side."

Once the doors had all been moved to the attic, I said to Ayaka, Hina and Yui," I want the three of you to go and take a shower at the same time. Once you are done with your shower, I want all 3 of you to go to your bedrooms and help the neighbors alter your clothing."

I said to Ayaka," Your bedroom has changed, your new bedroom is my old bedroom and all of your things have been moved to your new room." Ayaka said to me," If I'm in your bedroom where are you sleeping master?" I responded to her question, "I'm taking your old bedroom as my new bedroom. I've already moved all my things into there." "Okay, Master. Hopefully my old bedroom doesn't smell too bad," Ayaka responded. "Don't worry about it I've already taken care of it," I told Ayaka.

Once the neighbors had finished modifying all Ayaka's, Hina's and Yui's room and clothes they all left. I then went to all three of them and said," Ayaka, Hina and Yui I want the three of you to meet in the living room naked." Within a few minutes all three of them showed up and I said to them, "How do you like your current bedrooms and your new modified clothes?"

Ayaka replied," I love my new bedroom and my new modified clothes," both Hina and Yui nodded in agreement, "but I'm curious to know why there are no doors going into our bedrooms or for our closet or even to the bathroom?"

"The reason why there are no doors for your bedrooms and closets is because you don't need them. Why must you hide your body from each other and the reason why there is no door for your closet is to make it easier for you to pick your clothes. The only doors we need are for the front and back of the house and my new Master bedroom."

"Why do get to have a door to your bedroom Master?" Yui asked cutely.

"The reason that I have a door for my bedroom is I don't want my classmates to see any of your naked bodies walking into my room and questioning me about it. Which could get us into big trouble," I told Yui.

"Anything else you want to ask me before we go to bed?" I asked Ayaka, Hina and Yui.

"I do Master," says Hina.

"Go ahead," I told her.

"Why isn't there any towels for us to use after we shower?" asked Hina.

"There are limited towels there, but it is to be used to only wipe dry your body not to wrap it around your body," I told Hina.

"But why can't we wrap the towel around our body?" asked Yui.

"It's because I want the three of you to get comfortable in your own skin and seeing each other naked won't cause any problems. Plus, I enjoy watching the three of you walking around the house naked," I told Yui.

"Ahh, I see. So, since we are your slaves, I guess you do have the right to see our naked bodies whenever you desire," replied Ayaka.

"Yup. But the three of you must wear an apron when any of you are cooking. I don't want your lovely skin to get burned," I told them.

"Any more questions?" I asked them.

Ayaka, Hina and Yui shook their heads indicating that they have no more questions to ask.

"Oh, I just remember something," I told the three of them.

"What is it?" asked Ayaka

"Before you go to bed, I want the three of you to push your bed towards the closet or shelves," I told them.

"But aren't our beds heavy to move Master," replied Hina.

"Your beds aren't that heavy since they have wheels underneath them," I replied.

I then said to them, "I want you the three of you to masturbate with a vibrator thinking of your Master fucking you and moan loudly so that the others can hear you playing with yourself. It will make you hornier and wetter knowing that your sister, mother and Master can hear you masturbating. You will need to climax 3 times before you can sleep but at least one of your climaxes must be in each other's room, and you must squirt on each other's bed and clothes. First all 3 of you will start to masturbate in your own room after that each of you will go into each other's room and masturbate there.

To make it easier to understand Ayaka, you will start to masturbate in Hina's room and squirt all over her clothes and bed. Then once you have finished masturbating in Hina's room then you will go to Yui's room and do the same thing. Hina, you will start to masturbate in your Yui's room and squirt all over her clothes and bed.

Then once you have finished masturbating in Yui's room you will then go to Ayaka's room and do the same thing. Yui, you will start to masturbate in Ayaka's room and squirt all over her clothes and bed. Then once you have finished masturbating in Ayaka's room you will then go to Hina's room and do the same thing. Once you are done you will go back to your own room, cover your own body in your own urine. After that you will fall asleep. Now off to bed we go."

I went into my new bedroom, closed the door and wrote in the journal, 'Ayaka Kato's, Hina Kato's and Yui Kato's mattress and pillows are waterproof. Ayaka Kato's, Hina Kato's, and Yui Kato's pussy juice will constantly be dripping down their legs. Every time Ayaka Kato, Hina Kato and Yui Kato are climaxing they will have a massive, long squirt and breast milk will also squirt out of their nipples. Their massive, long squirts will be able to reach the clothes at the end of the bed. Once you have finished masturbating you will release your bladder all over the bed and move on to the next room.'

Once I close the book, I can hear moans coming out of their respective rooms. I got up from my seat, removed my pants, opened my bedroom door and walked towards their rooms.

The first person I looked at was Ayaka masturbating and saying, "FUCK ME MASTER MAKE ME WET MY BED WITH MY SQUIRT. FUCK ME SO HARD THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK PROPERLY. FUCK ME AS YOUR MOTHER NOT YOUR SLAVE. SHOVE YOUR DICK DEEP INTO MY PUSSY AND COME INSIDE MY WOMB. MAKE ME PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD. I'M COMING, I'M COMING. YESSSSSSSSSSS." As I was watching her, Ayaka squirted out her pussy juice and her breast milk all over her own bedsheet and saw her pussy juice reaching all the way to the closet.

As soon as Ayaka was finishing off I can hear both Hina and Yui climaxing at the same time as well. I stood to the side in the hallway as I watched the three of them going into each other's room with their vibrators in hand. I then went to look at Hina who was masturbating in Yui's room I walked up to Hina and whispered in her ear "wouldn't it hot and to see Yui wearing her clothes covered in your pussy squirting fluids?"

"It would be really hot and sexy seeing Yui wearing clothes that I had covered in my squirt," replied Hina. "Then do it cover her clothes in your pussy juice every night and make them completely wet," I said to Hina. Hina quickly gets to work. I then looked back and saw Hina getting started on the task.

I left Hina to her masturbation and made my way to where Yui was at. I stick my head into the room where Yui was at and I saw her using 2 dildos to masturbate, one in her ass and one in her pussy. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear "wouldn't it hot and to see Ayaka wearing her clothes covered in your pussy juice?"

"It would be really hot and sexy seeing Ayaka wearing clothes that I had covered in my pussy juice," replied Yui. "Then do it cover her clothes in your pussy juice every night and make them completely wet," I said to Yui.

I left Yui to her masturbation and made my way to where Ayaka was at. I poked my head into the room where Ayaka was at and saw her thrusting the dildo vigorously in her pussy and a mini egg shapes vibrators attaches to her nipples. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear "wouldn't it be hot and sexy to see Hina wearing her skirts covered in your pussy juice?"

"It would be really hot and sexy seeing Hina wearing clothes that I had covered in my pussy juice," replied Ayaka. "Then do it cover her clothes in your pussy juice every night and make them completely wet," I said to Ayaka.

I went back to my bedroom and before I fell asleep, I wrote one more command for my 3 slaves. 'Every morning Ayaka, Hina and Yui Kato will take off their bed sheets, pillowcase and blanket and put them into the washing machine. While the spoiled sheets are getting washed Ayaka, Hina and Yui Kato will put on a clean bed sheet. Once it's finished washing, they will dry it and put it away for tomorrow's use. After that Ayaka will go to the kitchen and make breakfast while Hina and Yui will go to the dining room and have the table set. Once the table has been setup Hina will go and wake up their master with a blowjob. After putting the dirty dishes away Ayaka, Hina and Yui will go and take a shower and they will get dressed not in their bedroom but outside where people can watch. Everybody that sees them will think that it is normal for 3 hot, busty and sexy ladies to get dressed outdoors and not only that but Ayaka, Hina and Yui will masturbate once before putting on their clothes. Before leaving the house Ayaka, Hina and Yui Kato will kiss each other using their tongues' I closed the notebook and fall asleep listening to the 3 of them moaning and climaxing.

The following morning, I woke up from an enjoyable sleep. As I looked down at my blanket, I saw a head bobbing up and down. I remove my blanket and I see Hina taking care of my morning wood. I told Hina, "I'm going to come in your mouth and you better swallow it all." She looked at me and gave me a wink that she understood her instructions. One I had finished ejaculating into Hina's mouth I told her, "I need to go and empty my bladder. Go to the dining room first and I'll join you guys once I'm done." Hina nodded her head.

"Yes Master," Hina replied. I left my bedroom to go to the washroom.

Once I was done, I went back to my bedroom to get ready for the day; I then made my way to the dining room, and it was a sight to behold; 3 gorgeous ladies naked sitting around a table with their legs spread open. I was about to grab my usual seat, but Ayaka stopped me. She said to me, "Your seat is at the head of the table now since you are the Master of this house and us."

"Okay, I guess I'll take the seat then," I said to Ayaka. Once I was seated, I said to my family especially to Ayaka, "I'll be coming home late tonight so keep some food for me and you guys don't have to stay up for me. I have my tutoring lesson tonight in case you were wondering."

Once breakfast was finished all of us grabbed our dirty dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher before the three of them headed up to take a quick shower and grab their clothes to get changed outside. I went outside to grab a seat to watch what was coming next. Within a couple of minutes all three of them came out of the house and put their clothes on the lawn in front of them.

Once their clothes were on the lawn they started to masturbate; once they each have orgasm, they started to get dress.

After they had finished getting dressed, I said to the 3 of them, "It's time to get going or else you guys are going to be late." They quickly grabbed their things and before heading out the door the 3 of them gathered around each other and started to kiss each other's lips. Then they all left the same time as I did.

On my way to my college, I send Yuki a quick text, 'Don't forget that you have your tutoring session today and don't forget to remind your mother as well.'

After a few minutes Yuki replied, 'I already informed my mother that you'll be coming today to tutor me.'

I put my phone away and made my way to my classes. During my lunch break I quickly wrote down in my journal, 'Ayaka, Hina and Yui Kato will take off their clothes in front of the house and walked into the house naked. Ayaka Kato will prepare dinner while wearing only an apron while Hina and Yui Kato are in the living room are eating out each other's pussy. Both Hina and Yui Kato will come on each other's face and Ayaka Kato will lick their squirt and breast milk off their faces and asked both Hina and Yui Kato to cover her only apron in their pussy juice and breast milk and that she won't take the apron off. Hina and Yui Kato agreed to her request and told Ayaka to lie down, and they started to masturbate while Ayaka Kato was watching them masturbate she too started to masturbate as well.

Both Hina and Yui Kato started to scream as they came, and they made sure that Ayaka's body and apron was completely drenched in their squirt and breast milk. As they were covering her body and apron in their liquid Ayaka Kato started to have an orgasm and squirt all over herself at the same time. By the time they were done Ayaka Kato's apron was completely drenched in all 3 of their pussy juices and breast milks. Ayaka Kato will take off the apron and leave it hanging in the kitchen while all 3 of them go and have dinner. After dinner Ayaka and Hina Kato will start doing their own chores while Yui Kato will start doing her homework.' I closed the journal and continued with my day.

By the time classes were over I was looking forward to seeing Yuki Natsume and her family.

12