All Comments on 'Incubus Pupa Ch. 03'

by Nexte100

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really really hot

This is really hot and has the right balance of story to actual sex for me to really enjoy it. Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck yes!

Damn, just gets better and better. Finally got to some legit sex this time and it was hot as hell, while still having story mixed in there. Please, keep this up, I gotta know where it goes!

- N

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Keep up the good work. Love the themes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The only thing better.....

Would be to reduce the time between chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very cute moment

And some yummy bits too! Thank you!

Imperator_9Imperator_9almost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Great characterisation and excellent sex an outstanding story certainly do make. The attention given to the emotional reactions of the characters really does make the sex absolutely perfect. And I really like Adam, too. You've made him a very sympathetic - if understandably horny - guy. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fan-freaking-tastic...,

Loving the story so far, just had to let you know. :D

Others may have told you, or you've figured it out already, but if you don't mind a little constructive criticism... During your dialog scenes, you shouldn't generally start a new paragraph with the voice of the person in the previous paragraph, unless there's some narrative in the middle that makes it clear that you're returning to the previous speaker. Quite a few times i didn't know who was speaking and had to stop and figure it out, each time thinking "oh, the author did it again". Readers are accustomed to more of a ping pong flow back and forth as dialog progresses as they go from one paragraph to the next. Breaks within a single person's dialog just messes things up. ;-)

Still absolutely loving the story though so don't take this the wrong way! If you ever publish this as a book, you can fix it easy. ;-) Five stars. I'm gonna read the next chapter now! :D Thanks for all your hard work!!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

She was yummy!!! No pussy eating yet...

Mraanonymous2219Mraanonymous2219over 1 year ago

Where has this story been all my time here?

You could use a bit more detail but pretty good so far.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Aight that was hot. And so it begins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNexte100@Nexte100
Update - 16 June 2023 So, for those of you out there still following me, possibly hoping for a continuation of one of my stories, I have good news. I've been working on the fourth installment of Sweet Jonathan, which will be the last in that series. It was always my intent...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES