Incubus to the Rescue! Ch. 03

Story Info
As her due date approaches, Sophie's life is put in danger.
5.2k words
4.5
7.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie had come a long way since her first night with her master, the incubus Damien.

Once a prude, God-fearing virgin, she was now a ferocious demon-loving whore. Sophie had been shocked at first to discover how dark and twisted she got, wondering how much was Damien and how much was her personality. It was all her, a dark side she had once tried to bury, now free and growing strong under Damien's guidance.

It was something Sophie shared with her mother, Lauren, now known to be an experienced witch. Both women were passionate and powerful, Lauren even more so with her magical experience.

Lauren had been the one who brought Damien into their lives, wanting to be claimed by him as a teenager. Although he had been banished by her mother, Lauren had summoned him again; to stop Sophie from entering the life of a nun. He had claimed Sophie that night as his property, and later on, would take Lauren too. While the older woman was not his slave through claiming her soul like Sophie was, she was still his slave through the needs of her body. No mortal man could ever compare to the prowess of an incubus, especially a powerful one like Damien.

This meant Sophie's father felt rather left out. Not that he wanted in, though. A very straight-forward kind of man, he never knew about his wife's witchy up-bringing. Tomas only agreed for Lauren to summon a demon because, well, not even he had any idea why. He just didn't want his only child becoming celibate and ending his only chance to be a grandfather. After Damien's appearance, he had decided to try and stay normal, which meant drawing deeper into his work.

Especially now that Sophie was heavily pregnant with demon spawn.

At first, there was no noticeable difference with the girl. Of course, she had turned into a sex-crazy, lusting slave to an incubus, but she was still kind and sweet. As her pregnancy progressed, she began to change. She was more aggressive, demanding, and ferocious. While still completely obedient to Damien, when they fucked she no longer took it as a slave, she was an active participant. She would go crazy and sometimes become so entangled in the heat of her passion, that she'd bite and claw him. Damien loved that. If she had of been stronger he would have done the same, but he healed quickly and she didn't. And he loved what his child was doing to her. He loved seeing her change under the power of his seed. And if Damien was happy, Sophie was happier.

She enjoyed the changes to her body aswell. She liked seeing the proof of her master's possession over her mind, body and soul. She loved when her baby started moving, and she especially loved the pride Lauren had for her daughter. Her father was less keen.

It was only more evident during one breakfast. Sophie was coming to the end of her pregnancy and kept rubbing and stroking her swollen belly. Lauren, now that the secret about her witch status had broken out, kept teaching Sophie about the world of magic and witchcraft. They rarely stopped, and in the mornings Tomas simply tried to block it out with a large newspaper.

"Damien hasn't been coming recently, and he doesn't call me much anymore." Sophie sighed. She was still rubbing her stomach with one hand while eating a cold sausage with the other.

"He might be making preparations. After all dear, he knows you're near your time. Damien will want to make sure everything is ready for his child, and you." Lauren placed a reassuring hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Demons, especially incubus, are quite concerned for their offspring."

Tomas rustled his newspaper.

"When do you think that'll be?" he asked from behind the wall of his paper. His contributing was so unusual, that it took Lauren a moment to register it was her husband asking the question.

"A week, most likely," Lauren stated. She placed a hand on Sophie's stomach. "It's very strong, like Damien. Quite big too."

It was true that Sophie's belly had swollen faster and larger than normal, but nothing was normal in this scenario. The only one who knew anything substantial about human-demon mating was Damien, and he didn't say much. Too busy fucking, such was his life.

Tomas said nothing more, but drained the last of his coffee and left for work.

"Bye Dad!" Sophie called.

"Oh, bye Sophie." He mumbled back.

Once he was gone and out the door, Sophie huffed.

"It thought Dad would be a little bit excited. I mean, I'm no longer a nun, like he wanted. I'm having a child, so he'll be a grandfather like he wanted." Sophie sneered and crossed her arms, annoyed.

Lauren was more understanding.

"Please understand, dear. He's an ordinary man suddenly thrust into the extraordinary. Your father is not complicated, so all of this is hard for him to process. Give him time and patience, he will warm up to all of this. Sadly it's not in his blood like it is for you and me."

Sophie sat there for a moment, thinking. Then she had a change of mood and a twinkle in her eye. She uncrossed her arms and her hands slowly fluttered down her swollen body to her legs, caressing and stroking and reaching into her shorts. Sophie wore no underwear anymore, and she wasted no time playing with her snatch.

"Damien must be at work...hmmm." she purred.

Sophie learnt that whenever her master was having sex, she felt incredibly horny. It didn't bother her that he was pleasuring someone else; he was an incubus and needed many women to satisfy his need for sexual energy. Sophie rather enjoyed it, riding the phantom waves of pleasure along with her master, although it was never the same without him in the flesh.

Lauren was not surprised by Sophie's sudden change in mood, instead was transfixed. She loved the new Sophie, the passionate and strong Sophie. And since their night together with Damien, Lauren couldn't help but look at her little girl in a new light. She was desirable.

And it seemed Sophie was having trouble on her own.

"I'll help you, sweetie," Lauren whispered as she slid closer to Sophie.

Her daughter didn't seem to hear, she kept fingering herself and quietly moaning.

Lauren grabbed her daughter's hands and stopped her.

"Hey!" Sophie cried.

"Mummy fix. Hush now."

Sophie quickly realised what her mother meant, and smiled. She placed her hands on her tummy, ready for her mother to do the work.

"Come to the couch," Lauren commanded.

Sophie giggled. It almost sounded like Damien, deep and growly. Of course, Sophie wasn't compelled to obey, but she did anyway.

They walked into the living room, which had a huge black leather couch in the middle. It was very comfy, and Sophie could use it as a bed if she wished.

"Lay down, with your ass hanging off," Lauren commanded again.

Sophie did as she was bid.

Lauren pulled her daughter's shorts off, pushing her legs open. Sophie's snatch was glistening, flushed and ready.

"I want to see your breasts. Take off your shirt."

"Yours too, Mommy."

The women both smiled and removed their tops; Sophie sliding her t-shirt over her head and Lauren quickly unbuttoning her blouse. Both women wore no bra.

Sophie's tiny tits had grown significantly with her womb. Once petit and just bigger than a hand-full, they were now huge swollen globes of supple pink flesh, filled with milk and begging to be cared for. Lauren was quite jealous; her breasts had never been that big.

Her daughter's cunt could wait. Lauren leaned forward, licking her daughter's swollen belly, going up in a line to her breasts. Once there, she took hold of each one in a hand, gently massaging around and around, moving inward to a nipple and out again. Lauren was completely captivated by Sophie's body, no longer seeing her as a daughter, just as a sexy woman whose body was Lauren's to do as she pleased.

Lauren played the right breast with her mouth, first licking and flicking the nipple, giving a nibble here and there. Then Sophie's breast squirted milk, the hot and sweet fluid going into Lauren's unsuspecting mouth. She swallowed it, and the taste spurred her on. Lauren latched onto the breast with vigour, sucking like a starved infant, while her left hand kneaded its breast with gusto. Milk was squirting out of both breasts, falling onto Sophie's naked, ivory body and onto the black leather.

Sophie was moaning, squirming and panting; her mother's efforts far from wasted. But all the play was very well and good, but her cunt wanted attention. She moved her hand back to it, but Lauren noticed.

"No." Lauren stopped sucking, looking at her daughter with wild eyes.

Lauren moved down again, kissing, licking and fondling as she went. Once again facing Sophie's snatch, Lauren licked her lips in anticipation. She remembered the sweet taste of her daughter, mixed with the musk of Damien's demon spunk. Now to taste her untainted would be a joy.

Lauren pushed her fingers deep into her daughter's sex, and Sophie shuddered.

"Eat me," Sophie growled. It was a command, and Lauren felt compelled to obey. Her daughter's eyes seemed to glow with the same fire as Damien's.

Removing her fingers, Lauren pushed her head into Sophie's cunt and licked every surface she could find, savouring the sex juices pouring from her. It was intoxicating, raising the level of Lauren's crazed lust even higher. She was an animal, licking and sucking then sticking her tongue in as deep as she could go, then wriggling and massaging Sophie from within. She employed the aid of her fingers, pushing, stroking, pinching, probing; playing her daughter like an instrument.

Sophie moaned deeply, sighing and panting. She moved her hips to aid Lauren's efforts, tried to suck and pull with her interior muscles. Sophie knew she wouldn't have much trouble giving birth; she had almost complete control over her cunt.

Sophie's mind was riding higher and higher waves of pleasure, some coming from the efforts of her mother, the rest from the displaced feelings of her demon. She knew Damien was close to cumming, and so would she.

"Oh, here we go..." she moaned, gasping as Lauren doubled her efforts in response. Her entire face was pressed between Sophie's thighs, hands either clasping her ass or fingering her snatch. Then just as Lauren opened her mouth wide to begin another round of licking, Sophie came.

She felt Damien cum just as she did, his ecstasy filling her and doubling her own. She gushed even more juices onto her mother's face, glazing it. Some Lauren swallowed, the rest covered her hands and the couch beneath them. Sophie's twat twitched and spasmed, eventually relaxing as she came down from her orgasm.

The woman paused, waiting for Sophie to finish.

"Mmmm...you're good. Maybe even better than Damien." Sophie purred.

Lauren laughed. "I doubt that. He's a sex demon; they don't come any better."

"What about a sex-god?"

They laughed together.

"If there was, he'd be it," Lauren said, stroking her daughter's face.

For a moment they rested in silence, just enjoying the after-glow and their affection.

"Alright Mom, now I need to thank you." Sophie murmured, grasping Lauren by the shoulders and guiding her to lay on the couch, reversing their positions.

She smiled like a demon, like Damien specifically, and fondled her mother's body, going slow.

Just as they got started, the front door opened.

The front door came right into the living room, with a perfect view of the couch. Lauren and Sophie quickly glanced over to who it could be and was surprised to see Tomas there.

He stood frozen in the doorway, gawking at his wife and his daughter, sprawled naked on the couch. He could see the sheen of pussy fluids covering the couch, his wife and coming from his daughter's cunt. He quickly looked away, trying not to be drawn in by the image before him. He wouldn't lie and say he hadn't thought of this sort of scenario before, wondering if it could happen, what it would look like etc. He even used it as jacking-off fuel, even though he always said to himself he would never do it.

While he was having his moment, the women both laughed.

"Don't be shy, hon. Come and join us." cooed Lauren.

"Yeah, come on Dad!" Sophie chirped.

Tomas was shaking. He could feel throbbing. He tried to remain calm.

"Uh, no, I'm just, uh, looking for that, um, folder, um..." he trailed off.

Tomas walked through the door, trying to look everywhere else but his wife and daughter. But he wasn't looking where he was going and hit a side table with his shin.

"OW FUCK!" he gasped, trying to shake away the pain.

Lauren had gotten off the couch, and walking towards her husband.

"Hon, I want you. I know I've neglected you a bit lately, and I'm sorry. But I WANT you, now. I just finished Sophie, now finish me." Lauren was purring into her husband's ear, and she knew it was working. He shuddered as she put her hand on his crotch, feeling him harden.

"But..." he was barely putting up resistance, trying to find an excuse to leave but his brain, body and soul were screaming 'FUCK THEM BOTH!'

He caved. Tomas grabbed his wife and kissed her like he did on their wedding night, feeling new energy and passion inside him. She undid his pants, pulled down his boxers and saw his mortal erection spring free.

Lauren knew he would never pleasure her like Damien could, but he was still her husband, and despite everything, she loved him.

Sophie came over and undid his shirt, and Lauren pushed him onto the soiled leather of the couch. Everyone was ready, then the women vanished.

Poor Tomas was left there, erection slowly collapsing as he wondered what the fuck was going on now.

***

They had been teleported into Hell. Literal Hell. Sophie had seen it a few time with Damien, as he wanted to show her more and more of his world. Lauren had read about it in grimoires, but never actually seen it.

Everything was red, hot and...hellish. Red stone shards as tall as skyscrapers shot up from the ground, which was a mix of red stone gravel and black dust. Swirls of the smokey sky were broken by flashes of fire, the sound of thunder erupted every minute or so. They could hear screams of anguished souls, demonic mad laughter and metallic noises far into the distance.

They stood on a circle of flat red stone, with shallow carvings permitting the surface. There were lines and what appeared to be runes everywhere, but neither Lauren nor Sophie could decipher them. It didn't take long to find out who was responsible for their dislocation, for she was standing right in front of them.

She was obviously a demon, as demons take their true form in Hell. She was a succubus, as her demon form was still sexy and attractive. She had smooth ash-grey skin, long black hair, a whip-like tail that was pointed at the end, and her fingers and toes were decorated with jet-black, sharp nails. On her back was a pair of huge black bat-wings, denoting her status as a demon high up in the hierarchy of Hell. On the top of her head sprouted a pair of ebony horns that curled like a goat's. She also was completely naked and looked very, VERY angry. Her fiery eyes were leering at Sophie, occasionally darting to Lauren, but mostly at Sophie and her swollen belly.

Sophie was terrified. Damien had promised that she would be safe from other demons, and yet here she was. Lauren was less so and was rather intrigued to why a succubus would take them to Hell. The humans didn't have to wait to hear an explanation.

"Do you know who I am?" the succubus growled. Her voice was deep and gravelly. There was the hint of an otherwise beautiful voice, the one she would use when human, but here in her demon form, it was all about being scary.

Lauren answered. "You're a succubus. Other than that we have no idea."

The demon growled again.

"Idiots. Of course, I'm a succubus, even a gnome would know that. I am Lilith, mate of Damien."

Both women had no response. Sophie was shocked, Lauren still curious. They waited for Lilith to go on.

"Centuries ago Damien was promised to me as my mate, a promise he never fulfilled. I waited and waited, until I saw he claimed YOU and chose YOU, a HUMAN, of ALL creatures to be his mate. This is an insult I cannot allow, and it's time to claim what's mine." Lilith's voice took a very menacing tone, and she pointed one sharp finger at Sophie, more specifically at her womb.

"What are you going to do?" asked Sophie. It was a question born of panic, as she clasped her arms over her belly, darting behind her mother. Lauren was scared too, but she was a trained witch and hoped that could help them.

Lilith laughed.

"I'm going to kill you little Sophie, and the spawn inside you. I'm going to suck you dry of energy, then rip out the child that should have been mine and feast on it. And as Damien feels your death, coming too late to save you, I will claim him as mine and make him my slave. Oh, and I'll kill your mother too, just for good measure."

Lilith was heartily laughing now, completely like an evil genius who'd just revealed their evil plan. She was so wrapped up in her laughing she failed to noticed who appeared.

"Not if I have anything to do about it."

Damien had arrived, sensing the fear in Sophie. He was completely in winged demon form too, much the same as Lilith, but darker, bigger and more ferocious. He looked EXTREMELY angry, glaring at Lilith like a dragon ready to bite her head off. Lilith, seeing the fecoricity in Damien's eyes, lost some of her bravado. Damien turned his head to Sophie and Lauren, a flash of relief on his face before returning to Lilith and his glare.

Lilith recovered, courageous once again and determined to fulfil her wish.

"Nice of you to show up, for once." She taunted.

"How did you get her here. She's mine." Damien demanded.

"She's carrying your spawn. A demon belongs in Hell, I drew it down here. She, of course, came with it. This old hag was a carry-on." Lilith explained.

"Hey!" Lauren protested.

Sophie squeezed her mother's shoulder, warning her to be silent. This was between the demons, best not to be involved. Just as she could feel his lust, Sophie could feel Damien's burning anger and hatred for Lilith. It terrified her.

"You're not worthy of me, Lilith. You're a weak succubus, I don't even fathom how you got your wings. There was no way I would mate with you." Damien's voice was steady, a warning.

"So you choose a human instead! How disgusting! Mating with your food is just as weak. At least I have the decency to choose my own kind!" Lilith was screaming, turning her deep voice into a wail.

Damien laughed.

"You have no perspective. She's from a line of powerful witches, no normal human. I'm bringing new blood into our kind, strengthening us. You would have us become inbred and weak. You're pathetic." Damien's voice was calm, he knew he was stronger than Lilith, he could easily overpower her. And he planned to.

Lilith's lips quivered like a toddler's about to cry.

"BUT YOU WERE PROMISED TO ME!" She screamed.

"I didn't promise myself, my father did, and he's GONE." Damien was growling again.

Both demons were coiled to spring at each other, to start ripping each other limb from limb.

That's what Sophie expected anyway. Instead, Lilith sprung towards Damien, taking hold of his mammoth cock with her hands. He didn't try to remove her grip, instead, he turned her so her back was to his chest, and grabbed her huge breasts with his strong, clawed hands.

Sophie was speechless. She tried to find a logical explanation for this but struggled to think of one. Like she had read her daughter's mind, Lauren explained in a whispered voice.

"They're sex demons, and this is their way of battling with each other. The idea is to make your opponent cum first, so you drain them of energy and take ownership over them. Just like Damien did with you and me, but more aggressive."

12