Incubus to the Rescue! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie tried to calm herself, as she watched her master fight-fuck another demon. It was...epic. They were both strong and big, biting and clawing while trying their hardest to stimulate the other into cumming first. They kept switching positions, literally trying to gain an advantage over the other. So far, no penetration, but tons of heavy petting.

Lilith managed to keep hold of Damien's cock throughout, and had been massaging it. Damien was doing that same to her breasts, kneading, sucking and biting them. Then, as Lilith's attention was squarely on Damien's dick, he whipped his tail around and used its pointed tip to flick her clit. Lilith shivered, but growled and kept furiously pumping Damien's cock.

They shifted again, wrestling into a sixty-nine position. Lilith coiled her snake-like tongue around Damien's obsidian rod and slammed her mouth down. She took it all, leaving not an inch of the shaft to be seen. Damien grunted but also held fast. His mouth enveloped the succubus's cunt, finger darting here and there, moving too deftly for either Sophie or Lauren to see.

Sophie was moaning, writhing on the ground as she felt her master's pleasure rushing through her mind and body. The demonic sensations were too strong for her to withstand, falling into a mess of moans and gasps. One hand plunged into her dripping cunt, the other went to her breasts, squeezing and squishing them so hard milk squirted everywhere.

Lauren stood between them both, not knowing what to do with herself. She knew better than to interfere with the demons, and Sophie was passed the point of needing stimulation. Anything extra Lauren could contribute was nothing compared to the sensations Sophie would be feeling from Damien. So Lauren just knelt by her daughter's side and made sure she wasn't about to hurt herself.

Then, Lilith squealed. Lauren looked over to see that Damien was on top of her, his dick plunged deep into her ass. His tail was back at work rubbing her clit, his hands gripping the demoness's hips hard enough to draw black blood. Lilith was trying to fly off him, but the incubus was too strong, and she was too stimulated to put up much of a fight.

"HOW DARE YOU ASSUME YOU ARE WORTHY OF ME!" He roared. "HOW DARE YOU THREATEN MY CHILD!"

"Ooohhh! I'm...not...WORTHYYYY!!"

Lilith arched her back and tensed her limbs. She cried out wildly, her orgasm shaking her to the core. Spasming and writhing, at last, she went limp. Damien threw her off roughly, discarding her like trash. Lauren noted there was no cum anywhere, just Lilith's slick juices. Damien was still hard, but he was breathing calmly, his erection gently deflating.

The massive horned demon walked over to where Sophie laid, drooling from her mouth and pussy. Her eyes had rolled into the back of her head, her tongue sticking out stupidly. Her hands absent-mindedly fondled whatever they were touching.

"Sophie, can you hear me?" He asked, concern creating a crackle in his deep voice.

She groaned, but nothing more.

"Being here, so close to you two, it was too much for her," said Lauren, holding her daughter's hand.

With her free hand, Lauren placed it atop her daughter's swollen belly and said a few words in a prehistoric language. Her eyes shot to Damien's, who knew exactly what was happening within Sophie's womb.

He stormed over to Lilith, who was recovering from her loss and trying to stand up. Damien grabbed her by the neck and threw her over to where Sophie lay.

"What? I'll leave now, you can have her all to yourself!" Lilith yelled.

Damien stomped on her back, grinding the succubus to the ground. He grabbed her wings and began to pull, threatening to rip them off her.

"You fucking useless bitch! You've gone and made Sophie comatose!" Damien shouted.

Lilith didn't move.

"And now, my child is ready to be born yet it's mother isn't conscious enough to do it! You know what demon babies do when their mother can't birth then quick enough?" he asked, pushing down harder onto Lilith.

"Tear through them." She spat into the ground.

Lauren's heart dropped. Damien kneeled by Lilith's face, and with the most determined and furious look, said very calmly;

"You are going to help her give birth."

"What?!"

"You heard me. Otherwise, I'm going to rip off your wings and horns and throw you into a pit of damned souls, UNDERSTAND!"

Lilith nodded meekly.

Damien got off Lilith and knelt by Sophie's head. Lauren was chanting in her magical tongue, hands-on her daughter's stomach. She was trying to hold the demonic child back, but after receiving all the sexual energy through Sophie, it was strong and ready to be born.

Lilith moved between Sophie's legs, smelling the sweet scent of female juices mixing with her water. Yep, the baby was coming, no doubt.

"How is this succubus going to help?" asked Lauren between phrases of her chant.

"Know one knows the female body better than a succubus, my dear. He might know how to fuck one, but I know how to stimulate in just the right spots." Lilith retorted.

She opened her mouth and let her long thin tongue slide towards Sophie's gaping snatch. It was wide enough to accept a dick but needed to open far bigger to pass a baby through. Not only that, but her cervix would likely still be closed.

Lilith got to work, sending her forked tongue all the way up through Sophie's vagina to her cervix. Gently, Lilith tickled the girl's walls and all over, sending relaxing tingles throughout her body. Her muscles relaxed, her cervix opened, and the act of birth could begin.

For Lauren, it was the strangest thing she'd ever seen, a succubus delicately tonguing her daughter's pregnant pussy. Next Lilith stroked her fingers around the lips, flicking Sophie's clit tenderly. Sophie gasped and spasmed once.

"What did you do?" Lauren hissed.

"Making her cum and contract," Damien answered for Lilith.

Lilith nodded and continued, swirling her tongue inside Sophie while pressing her clit again. Sophie gasped again and shuddered.

It continued like this for a moment or two, Lilith working faster to ensure things moved along. Thankfully, Sophie came to.

"Ugh...Damien? Mom? Gahh!" She cried out as Lilith caused another contraction.

"Oh, she's awake now?" Lilith said, slipping her tongue back in her mouth.

Sophie stared at the demoness between her legs with pure fear, but Lauren squeezed her daughter's hand.

"She's okay, Damien won the fight."

"Of course he did." Sophie breathed gratefully.

Sophie, now fully conscious, gripped her mother's hand and clenched tightly as began to push down. The young woman knew what she needed to do, had been preparing for this for nine months. Damien placed his hands on her belly, whispering to his offspring.

"Patience, child. You will see the world soon enough."

***

Tomas had tried to go back to work and pretend like he hadn't walked into his daughter and wife having sex, that his wife hadn't encouraged him to join them, and that they hadn't disappeared right before his eyes. He'd tried to be a normal working man in an office making small talk at the water cooler, but his mind kept throwing the image of his daughter's milk splattered tits and his wife's mouth glazed with pussy juice. He'd been so ready to fuck them both on the couch, but that cursed demon Damien had probably transported them away from him just to be an ass hole. Tomas had come home early that day and opened up the bottle of whisky he normally saved for special occasions. By the time he heard a noise upstairs, Tomas was well and truly sloshed.

Tomas stumbled upstairs, hearing chatter coming from Sophie's room. He pushed the door open, a glass of whisky still in his hand, and took in the sight before him.

Sophie sat up in her bed, holding two babies in her arms. They sucked eagerly at her giant breasts, their little heads covered in tufts of jet black hair. And yes, there was Damien, standing beside Sophie and looking down on her and their children with pride that Tomas recognised. Lauren was on the other side of the bed, patting the head of one of the babes. She saw Tomas in the doorway and beckoned him over, patting the bed.

When Tomas got near he smelled smoke and sulphur, looking at Damien suspiciously. Lauren brought his drunken attention back to the important matter.

"Here, Tomas, this is Lucy and Lucas, your grandchildren."

One let go of Sophie's breast and yawned. Lauren took the child, holding her close to Tomas so he could see.

Tomas's anger and frustration melted away at the sight of his granddaughter. She was wrapped in some black blanket with red runes on it, but he didn't care. He had grandchildren, and they were beautiful! He put his finger near her, and she lazily took hold of it. Her eyes opened for a moment and he saw not the fiery red of her father, but the blazing green of her mother.

Tomas looked at Sophie, and trying not to sound too drunk, said;

"She'd beautiful. Well done, Sophie."

Suddenly, Damien clapped Tomas on the back, grasping him by the shoulders.

"You know, Tomas, since you've been such a good sport about all of this, I think you deserve a reward, you know?" Damien grinned, his sharp white teeth twinkling.

"Ugh, no no, that's okay, I couldn't possibly—"

"Nonsense! Here, she's in your bedroom."

Damien pushed Tomas out of Sophie's room and straight into the master bedroom. The poor man stumbled and nearly hit his head on the bed, but fell short onto the carpet. Still, he gripped onto the wooden board and pulled himself up, slowly seeing what Damien was talking about.

Lounging on his marital bed was the sexiest woman he'd ever laid eyes upon. She was completely naked, tanned to a golden glow, with hefty breasts pointing their nipples at the ceiling. Her smooth black hair fell to her back, and her eyes were a burning orange-red. Her legs were spread just enough for Tomas to peek at a twinkling pink pussy.

"Are you...are you a—"

"Succubus, yes." She sighed.

Lilith pulled the man up and onto the bed, ripping his clothes off him and laying him down.

"Don't worry, Damien made me promise to be nice to you. Just enjoy yourself."

Needless to say, that night Tomas was much happier having a demon for a son-in-law.

12