All Comments on 'Incurable Obsession'

by publicd1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so this is set in 2013?

You say she's 63 now, but yet she's 54 in 2004? What a mind trip...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mrs. P was 63 in 2004.

Mrs. P was 63 in 2004.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

turned me on anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good story

"But I have an overwhelming passion for another mature woman. I dearly love her. The obsession with this woman is incurable." should be the start of the 3rd paragragh or it's own paragragh, that would clear up the age confusion some people may have.. But overall a very good story that has potential for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A "40-50-60 mature woman in good shape" is pretty much impossible.

I can admire the forty-inch bust, but the fifty-inch waist and sixty-inch hips sound very unappealing. Oh, maybe you mean her age; then say so. Of course, if you were saving time so you could cure world hunger then I apologize. Quality anything is in the details. Just like the other comments imply.

JhMcKnJhMcKn4 months ago

I love reading stories of mother/sons sucking and fucking. When I was younger I got to watch my alcoholic mother piss in her chamber pot. Always the hissing sound first followed by the piss stream. She had a full bush of black hair on her belly and cunt. Ages women still need to be eaten out and fucked good once in awhile. While I never fucked her, I think I could have. She passed at age thirty nine from uremic poisoning..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous