Indebted

Story Info
It's hard getting a date when you're the legendary Hero.
4.4k words
4.28
8.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

A roar echoed through the mountains, shaking them near to collapse and causing every villager in their small and fragile towns to dive for cover and clamp hands over their ears.

They gibbered frantically about the evil one, and the end of the world.

The only figure who seemed unaffected by the roar looked towards the mist rising behind the tallest mountain and drew a longsword slowly from their back.

From a face hidden behind a steel mask a satisfied grunt was heard, before they headed off and up the mountain pass.

— — —

"You have to save us, please!" The peasant woman fell to her knees as the wizard stood in front of her. The man didn't seem to notice her, his eyes instead fixed on the figure emerging out of the ash on the wind.

He nodded knowingly at the armoured figure and spread his hands, "Hero, you have returned!"

The head of the dragon fell at his feet with a squelch, and the figure rolled their shoulders.

"Amazing." The wizard said in admiration, "You have slain the dragon that plagued the people of this region for generations. You have killed the Great Trzask!"

The armoured figure held up a hand and rubbed two fingers together.

The wizard spread his hands, "But of course! A mighty reward like none other is deserved for this task. The original poster of this quest lived but a little way from here, on a farm with apples. To the south. His grandson will have your prize of ten thousand gold."

The knight turned and began striding away, dragging the dragon's head behind them.

The wizard chuckled at their back and raised a hand to look inside a flame that spawned there. "It will be interesting to see what you do, Hero. Very interesting, indeed."

— — —

"Ack!" The man in the orchard yelled and nearly fell off his ladder. He slid down it to stare at the knight in front of them, "You've killed the Great dragon, Trzask! My family has sworn to pay your reward. Feel free to eat any apple from this farm, for so long as you live. We will provide you with shelter and -"

The knight soundlessly held up a hand and rubbed two fingers together.

The man frowned, "Eh... I think I could scrounge up twenty gold, if you'd really prefer that. Wouldn't you prefer it if I had a word with the merchants in town? They can give you a significant discount, I'm quite influential, if I do say so myself."

The knight swept off their helmet, spilling out waist length golden hair as the beautiful woman inside yelled, "What the hell do you mean two hundred gold, you piece of crap!?"

The man flinched, pulling back, "I said twenty... Eh... You see, I'm an apple farmer and -"

"Ten thousand!" She shouted, flecks of spittle hitting his face. The knight glared at him and reached for her sword, "I was promised ten thousand gold, by the Wizard Osiol. So that's what you're going to pay."

"Hero." The man begged, "It has been two generations since that poster was put up. The land isn't as fertile as it once was. Be reasonable. That's more gold than I have."

"Pay up." The Hero replied.

The farmer winced, "Bloody Osiol. You know he'd be able to pay it, right? Why don't you take the dragon head over to him. I'm sure he can use it for his dark magics. Pay you well."

"He sent me here." She drew her sword, "And I did just kill your dragon for you. Pay or die."

The man held up his hands, "Hold up, hold up. Let's be reasonable. If I sold everything I had, even the shirt off my back, I might be able to put together six thousand gold. I've got some rare sztuczka cards. Give me a day, and I'll see what I can do."

She sheathed her sword quickly, "You play sztuczka? Why didn't you say so? Let's play a round."

The Hero sat down cross-legged without waiting for an answer and quickly spread out a series of cards. Some were face up, a couple were facedown, and a deck waited like a looming trap to her right.

The farmer sat down slowly and pulled his dirt-encrusted deck from his shirt and spread out his own attack, "What are we playing for? My debt?"

"Debt and the rare cards." She replied as if it were obvious, "You win, I'll forgive your ten thousand gold debt, and even throw in two of my own rare cards. I win, I get your cards, and you'll pay me the full ten thousand."

He didn't really have a choice.

The Hero's blue eyes were icy cold as she surveyed the gameplay in front of her, toying with his frontlines of defence. She attacked and retreated, wearing down his main attack, before turning over her trap card and destroying every unit in the field in a single brutal attack.

She grinned up at him, "I'll be taking those cards, now."

He muttered and picked them out of his deck to hand them over to her, "Lucky bloody draw."

She shrugged, "And now, about that gold..."

"I don't have it!" He said in frustration, "Haven't you been listening to me at all!? I just gave you cards worth four thousand! I sell the farm, and I might get you another two. Wouldn't you rather get a massive discount at every merchant? I could spread your legend and -"

She glared and rubbed her fingers together as she finished putting away her deck of cards.

"The wizard could literally pay you out of his pocket. You're ruining me! I have a family to feed. You'll kill my children. Turn my wife into a whore." The farmer begged her, "A reputation would last you a lifetime. Enemies hearing of your victories could run away. Please."

"Rather kill them myself." The Hero shrugged, "Blame your grandfather, not me. I just killed that dragon. It's not like it was easy, so... Where the fuck is my gold!?"

The farmer fell to his knees, clasping his hands together, "Please, Hero. You wouldn't want everyone to think that you are a heartless and -"

"I will gut you right here, in front of your home." She replied and drew her sword, putting it against his throat and cutting the skin with the smallest of touches. "I literally do not care about my reputation."

The farmer winced, staring up at her, "What will it take to make this go away? I'm fucked, no matter what happens. I die here, or I starve to death. Starving to death is sort of worse. You ever starved, Hero?"

"No. I'm the Hero. I kill everything. Including Death." She replied with a roll of her eyes, "Eugh. Fine. I could maybe turn you into a slave. You got any useful skills? Like... Maybe some elven heritage that gives you fire magic?"

"No, I'm human." The farmer winced. "I could carry your burdens?"

She glared, "Last person who said that to me got punted right off the mountainside. Sounds like you can't pay. Got any gods you'd like to pray to before I kill you and burn down the entire town?"

He winced, and bowed his head, "Well, I guess I'm fucked. Go ahead and kill me. I can't pay."

"Huh." The Hero looked around, checking who was in sight, "You said something about a family? Where are they?"

"In the house, over that way. Please, spare them." He begged her.

She shrugged, "Actually... I was sort of thinking... Your problem is that you're fucked. Maybe, if we turn that around, you wouldn't be."

The farmer looked up at her, "Huh?"

"Maybe if... I were the one who was fucked... You wouldn't be?" The Hero tried to put an emphasis on the words.

He shook his head, "Not following you. Osiol screwed up my life, not yours. You just go around killing dragons that multiple generations of my family have failed to."

"Do you call yours a dragon? Some call it a snake." The Hero began, and the farmer stared at her like she'd gone mad, "What the...?"

"Others call theirs a third leg." She stared at him. "I could... Slay your dragon?"

"You want to... Cut off my dick?" He shuddered, "And that means you won't kill me?"

Her hand slapped into her face and she let out a long groan, "Oh for... Sex! I have needs, and no friends, because everyone else dies. I will forget about your debt, if you fuck me. What do you say? Wanna have sex?"

"Oh." He looked at her in shock, "Oh, wow. I was... Oh, wow. That went a completely different way than I was expecting. Suppose... That would make me the most expensive male whore in the entire land. Are you sure? You really want to have sex with me?"

She shrugged sheepishly, "You're not the ugliest thing. Nor is this the most I have ever spent. It's... Kinda lonely, you know? The Hero thing. Always being the sole survivor of the giant battles. Even if you find a nice guy, all you get is a one night stand because you know he's going to get devoured by orcs right after, or burned up by a dragon, or... I don't know why I'm explaining."

"So... Do I get to brag that I fucked the Hero?" The farmer asked cautiously.

She shrugged, "I... Guess? I think we've already established I don't care about my reputation. Won't your wife care if you go around town bragging?"

The man considered for a moment and then nodded, "You've got a deal. There's a quiet spot over this way. You don't mind if we're outside, do you?"

He took her by the wrist like he was afraid she would be the one to change her mind, and dragged her off to a clearing in the middle of his orchard which made her wonder if he had cheated on his wife before.

The Hero put him onto the ground gently with a fast movement, and kissed him lustfully. Her hand reached down to find what kind of reward was going to await her this time.

It's not the easiest thing to tell size and shape through canvas, but what she found was definitely something, and she couldn't wait to be putting it inside her.

His hands fumbled at her back to release her breastplate, with a resounding thunk and a gasp as he lost his breath. She laughed at him, sitting up to move aside the metal weight, before reaching behind to remove the rest of the armour on her torso.

She stood in front of him, as he watched her undo her jerkins and slip them off with difficulty. The Hero stood in front of him in only a rough shirt, one hand on her hip, feeling his eyeballs burning her image into his skull.

The tent in his pants announced his appreciation.

"That's what I like to see." The Hero grinned, and then frowned, "Do you want to lie there... Or would like me to kneel in front of you?"

"The Hero. On her knees, for me...?" He asked in surprise.

She shrugged, and knelt down as he stood up in front of her. He didn't really seem to be grasping exactly what was happening here, yet. No idea that she was more than happy to do just about anything to get off, without the aid of her own hand.

Her fingers found his waistband, dragging down his pants, bloomers and all. Her head pull back slightly as his member popped up in front of her face.

The Hero smiled, reaching out tentatively. She heard his breath changing as her warm fingers brushed the surface of his skin with the barest of touches.

She kissed the head, looking up at him struggling to contain his excitement. She continued to gaze into his eyes as her tongue came out, flicking at the head to taste his pre-cum.

He was definitely an apple farmer. The clear liquid beginning to surface at his excited mushroom was a tiny bit less bitter than most. Still extremely salty, and as gross as ever, but sweetened by apples.

She didn't particularly enjoy giving head, but whatever it took to get them ready to slip it in and give their all to fuck her stupid. Make her beg for them to cum.

The Hero drifted her lips down the side of his shaft, kissing along the length to elicit his quiet moan, before returning rapidly to the top with one long lick.

She made him grunt as her lips went up and around the end, her tongue flicking playfully at the slit. The Hero focused as teasing became a blowjob and her face carried downwards.

He gave an involuntary thrust, causing her to gag and nearly punt him through a tree with a punch. She settled for raised a middle-finger instead as she began to bob her head up and down, her throat bulging with each downward stroke.

Both hands joined in the sloppy and noisy fun as she did her best to take him from hard and interested and into moaning and cussing like he'd been press-ganged into the navy.

She could feel his thighs flexing as he tried to keep still for her.

"Devil and the damned kith and kin!" His eyes bulged, "Hot fuck, you know what you're doing!"

The Hero complimented him by speeding up, pulling back to just the head as her hand frantically began to jerk him off. Attempting to overwhelm his senses, bring him closer to the edge so the disappointment of stopping would remove any second thoughts or hesitations.

"Fuck, oh fuck." He moaned, "What kind of devil knight are you?"

She pulled her head back, hand still actively working him and kissed at the base of his cock, "The fun kind. You like this devil?"

"Fuck, yes." He gasped weakly.

The Hero kissed at the head of his dick, "You wanna fuck this devil?"

"Fuck, yes."

She gave a final swirl of her tongue around him before standing up. She walked over to a tree, leaning over it to show off the thing she had between her legs.

The Hero looked over her shoulder at him, "What are you waiting for? The moon to be in the sky? I told you that you could have me. Any way you want. You want this -"

She was cut off with a grunt. He didn't exactly lube himself up on her before entering, spreading her out in a single brutal motion. His over-eagerness was completely eclipsed by the feeling of fullness as she adjusted her legs a little wider.

The Hero smiled with joy as her head dropped a little, holding firm to the tree as he slid back slowly until he was barely inside before plunging all the way forwards. "Ooooh."

It didn't take him long to find his rhythm. She let out a quiet moan every time he bottomed out inside her, flexing to try and hold onto his cock as inevitably pulled backwards.

Her face was flushed, and her knuckles white, as he plunged in and out of her, giving her exactly what she had been wanting. His hands were firm as they held onto her hips, giving him the leverage to push deeper, faster.

She could feel his balls bouncing off her clit with each thrust, sending tingles of pleasure down her spine and pushing her closer to the cliff with flashes of ecstasy. "Oh yes, yes, yes! Fuck that little cunt."

He groaned at her talk, "You dirty little devil. Fuck, you're tight."

"Faster. I'm... Almost..." She grunted out, before she began to feel him swell and knew that what had started as a gentle walk had just become a race.

She reached one hand down to give herself the assistance she needed as she tried to beat him to the punchline. "Harder. Fuck me, fuck meeee!"

"Oh, shit, shit, shit!" He swore as he won and slammed one last time into her dripping slit.

She struggled to try and finish herself off, when she felt the first small burst of warmth and gasped. Then the second load that was anything but small penetrated her brain and she felt herself spasm and her knees go weak.

She let out a low and long moan as she came on him, joining him in a final moment of ecstasy.

As he pulled out, the Hero slid down the tree and collapsed to the ground, breathing hard. She glanced over at the farmer in time to see him drop like a stone, too tired to stay upright.

She smiled slowly, reaching down to toy with herself and the cum now spilling out of her. "You didn't do too badly."

"I'm spent." He replied tiredly, as he heard the coyness in her voice.

The Hero grinned and crawled over to him, taking his hand and placing it down where he could feel the mess he had left behind. "I wasn't complaining."

"Uh... I don't like that."

She sat up, pouting, "Oh, come on. I only got off the once. Can't give a girl a little bit more? Not like I'm trying to force you to bust a nut a second time."

The farmer looked at her blearily, "Shit, do you fuck everyone to death?"

"Fine." She rolled her eyes and moved towards her clothes, "If you're too tired then I suppose I -"

An idea occurred to her. A devilish idea that might just give him time to recover enough strength to do something more, even if it was just giving her a hand, like she had to him.

She pulled her cards from her clothes and shuffled them idly, "You wanna play another round of sztuczka?"

"I want to get my breath back."

She shrugged, "I was more thinking you could get your cards back. If you beat me, that is. Besides, you get to check out a naked woman the entire time. Ever played nude outdoors before?"

He sat up on his elbows looking over at her, "That... Might save my neck. A bit. But last time I played you... You thrashed me."

"Fine, I'll give you a handicap." She sighed, "I'll split my deck, and we'll both play with it. And second, I won't use a single trap card. Plus... You know... Tits."

She lifted her chest softly, "You didn't get to play much with these, did you?"

"How exactly do you swing a greatsword with those?" He asked in confusion, clearly liking the offer thus far. "So... If I win, I get my cards back?"

"Mm."

He shrugged, "And if you win...?"

"You'll flick my bean for me." She shrugged, and lifted her chest again, "And play with these. Basically show me a good time. Come on, I'm not asking for much, am I?"

"No... No, you're not." He admitted, and then shrugged, "Ah, fuck it. Not like you're threatening to ruin me this time."

He moved closer to her and patted his cheeks to refocus.

The cards flicked from one hand to another as she shuffled them quickly, and then divvied out the cards before he could even tell that she had started dealing.

She waved a hand at him, "Ladies first."

As he began laying up his frontline of defence, her eyes dropped to an icy coldness that sort of ruined the sexy illusion she had promised him. Unfortunately, she had to focus without her usual traps she had used in the last round to obliterate him.

Instead she had to outposition him from the get go. He laid out archers, and she slowly prepared a cavalry charge to make him regret not going on the offensive from the start.

In the last game she had made him think he had a chance before wiping him from the board. This time, his nervous sweat revealed that he knew exactly what she was doing to him.

He launched a mage offensive, trying to kill or convert her defensive line and turn her back against herself. A half-decent tactic, if she couldn't simply push through his lines and kill his king.

Which she did.

The Hero grinned up at him as he stared at the cards in disbelief, before lazily stretching out on the ground, "Mmm, mind kissing me first? Need to de-stress after that little round."

She snapped her fingers with a spark of magic to gather up her deck as he half-leaned over her, fingers gently tracing one of her sides and stumbling over some of the scars he found there.

"I don't know whether to hate you or not, but I think I like this consolation prize." He offered her sweet talk before his lips met hers. His facial hair tickled at her before his tongue finally found the inside of her mouth, dancing with decent practice across the tops of her teeth.

She closed her eyes and pulled gently at the back of his head, before reaching down to drag one of his hands to her breasts. He kneaded her gently, before circling her extra sensitive nipple.

He broke the kiss to lean down and take it into his mouth. Surprising her, "Mmm. Just like that."

She could feel the familiar warmth spreading between her legs, and opened herself up a little, hoping that he would get the picture and rise to the challenge.

It might be a little gross to begin with, considering how much he had left behind in her, which would now be cold... But he just had to work her a little and it would be all warmth and dripping.

A finger curled inside her entrance and she breathed in sharply, "Yes. Mmm. Gentle, gentle. You're not the only one who is still sensitive."

shakna
shakna
1,840 Followers
12