Indebted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad you're enjoying yourself."

She rolled her eyes, "Don't do that. I was just getting into it."

"Sorry. You are... Fine, girl." He tried to distract her, "I can't believe you tried to convince me that you were a slut. There's no way you've had that many people. Way too tight."

The Hero pushed herself up into his hand, "Deeper. I want more."

He curled his finger, running along the lengths of her insides and touching all the right places. She moaned in appreciation, "That's it... Yes... Finger-fuck the tight little slut."

He kissed along the nape of her neck as he began to frantically and deeply oblige her in the best of ways. She pushed his head sideways back towards her tit as she felt the rising wave coming towards her.

She could feel him beside her, trailing up and down her as he focused on making her create all the sexiest sounds that no one would assume a Hero was capable of.

She waited until his dick left a trail behind it, and then she reached up and grabbed his shoulders and flipped him easily onto the ground. As easily as if she were decking a demon. Her eyes blazed momentarily as the reinforcing spell hit his body, and then she lined up her slick entrance with his rod.

He didn't get to voice his protest before she was crying out, deftly impaled on him.

She took only a moment to catch her breath before her hips began to move, finding the angle that she liked the most. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly as she slid up and down, feeling his full length filling her out.

His voice went from a deep grunt to more of a whine, but she didn't care. The only thing she was focused on, the only thing that mattered right now, was getting herself off on his cock.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt herself rapidly approaching the familiar cliff. Her knuckles went white, and her stomach tensed up and heaved with each shallow breath.

Her voice became a whimper as the darkness closed in at the edge of her vision as she felt herself approaching the finishing line. He offered up a tangle of words that might have meant something had she not been walking among the gods.

"Oh, fuuuck." She grunted loudly, feeling her face flushing with the effort. Her stomach bent over and her head pressed into his as her pussy became a tight and pulsing vice.

He never had a chance against it. His warmth splashed deep against her shaking insides with a somewhat less violent spurt than the last. He pulsed against her, with her, as they both cramped up in the throws of their simultaneous orgasms.

The Hero collapsed against her, breathing hard and too tired to move.

She could feel him softening and receding whilst she listened to the racing of his heart. She smiled and gave him a soft and lingering kiss, a thankyou for all his efforts.

Then she painfully rolled to the side, and tossed his clothes at him, staring up at the sky as her body began to cool in the wind.

He laughed softly, "Well. I suppose you got fucked."

"Mmm." She smiled, "Suppose that means you're off the hook. Well, mostly. Might want to run and intercept them."

"Huh?"

"Your wife may have heard us at the end there." She yawned, and waved a hand towards the sound of the timid footsteps.

"Oh, shit!" He cursed and began getting dressed quickly.

She laughed as he ran off, and sat up slowly, sweat still trickling down her forehead, "Well? Did you enjoy the show, creeper?"

Reality rent open with a horrifying sound to reveal the wizard. Osiol smiled at her, "Could have done with it lasting a little bit longer. I was very nearly there."

"You need a better hobby, brother. What would our parents think?" She said and began to pull on her clothes, "Well, that's done. What's the next great danger?"

"A demonlord has appeared near to the capital, Hero. Will you save us?"

The Hero grunted as she tightened on her breastplate, and then rubbed two fingers together.

The wizard laughed, "You will be greatly rewarded."

The helmet came down and concealed her face. She stood up and gave an affirmative nod.

12