Indebted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

Brett heard everything she said, but her words were entirely hollow now. He was conscious of every sight and sound before him, and it would all be burned into his memory, relived over and over until the day he died. But his spirit was hollow, he was just a husk now.

A roar filled the room as Bismarck suddenly unleashed his climax on the two happily helpless girls. Kinsey and Linsey each howled in feral ecstasy as their twin orgasm synchronized and ran amuck through their petite bodies. Still embedded in Kinsey, The Canine shot a Jetstream of cum directly through her pussy, forcing it deep into her womb. Immediately after his first burst, though, he quickly pulled out from the first twin and rammed himself harshly back inside Linsey. The poor girl felt her mind crack in bliss as her owner's titanic cock invaded her completely once again before unleashing a warm burst of semen inside her womb as well.

Bismarck extracted his well-worn cock from his claims and fell back on his heels, panting heavily in satisfaction. Linsey and Kinsey were left shivering against one another ass the last jolts of orgasm lingered in their well-trained bodies.

Morgan nearly climaxed herself as she watched the spectacular display, but with her three lovers now needing a moment to recover she took her cue. She gave a last, slight, snubbing "hmphh," to Brett before she walked back towards the bed, making sure to bounce her ass all the way.

As her daughter's lay in a blissed out daze Morgan sidled right onto the bed and embraced Bismarck once again. The Dog himself was a little out of it for the moment, but he felt a warm female present herself to him and he needed only his instincts to take over.

Morgan kissed her beloved slave master deeply, rubbing his fuzzy chest in a display of immoral passion. With her owner a little dazed at the moment, Morgan took it upon herself to lavish him with praise, thoroughly licking at his muzzle, in his mouth, running against his strong tongue. It was all such a natural thing for her to do now.

After getting her fill, Morgan dragged her lips back slowly, biting on Bismarck as she peeled away from his face. She seductively cast her eyes back, tauntingly staring at Brett as she kissed his boss, the man he'd sold his wife and daughter to. She relished in the empty, crushed look in his eyes as he took in every last detail.

*

The orgy lasted all throughout the night as Bismarck fucked Morgan, Kinsey, and Linsey repeatedly, in all manners and in all sorts of methods. Rarely would any of the ladies tire, and when they would there were still other bodies to continue the depraved festivities. They all made sinful love all throughout the night.

Brett likewise found himself unable to even pass out, forced to bear witness to hours upon hours of his family engaging in carnal, adulterous, immoral acts. Over and over he was forced to watch as his wife and daughters presented themselves to be ravaged again and again by this Beasty, and watch their expression of pure delight, hear their moans and cries of joy.

*

Morning had already come, light from the sunrise again filling the room, illuminating the horrifyingly erotic acts committed within. Tired, breathless yet still satisfied pants and moans still filled the room as Morgan received the last ravishing of the long night.

Bismarck had Morgan bent over on the bed, and was savagely fucking her the way a Doggy bitch deserved to be fucked. Morgan curled her fingers in the bedding as she raised her ass pridefully high into the air. Her body was beyond exhausted, her hair tussled like a feral animal, body utterly coated in sweat and with more than a few lovely bites and scrapes along the flesh.

Tired as she was, her sounds of ecstasy were weak and raspy, but still they came with every mighty thrust of her Beasty lover's massive cock. As the Canine pounded her ruthlessly from behind, Morgan had the pleasure of looking straight out over the bed, looking right into her pathetic husband's dead eyes as her adulterous lover, his boss, bred her thoroughly like a wanton animal slut.

Brett looked on, unable to turn away, with exhausted eyes and a shattered mind. Morgan stared back at him like a savage. Her eyes were crazed with ecstasy, her face flushed and smiling the most horrendously depraved smile imaginable. He felt like she laughed at him with every gasping moan that escaped her, every time the healthy Canine behind her bucked his tapered phallus into her receptive womb.

As the fallen wife and Bestial master enjoyed their unnatural love, Brett's daughters lay just next to them on the bed, completely lost in their own realm of depravity. The twisted twins lay cradled together in a sinful sixty-nine, Linsey pressed down into the bed as her gorgeous, identical sister lay splayed atop her own lithe body.

Kinsey sucked mercilessly on her sister's pussy, with Linsey licking her own sister's cunt with just as much desperate voracity. They were dead tired, but their bodies were still so incredibly horny, they just had to keep fucking! Both teens had experienced a night unlike any they'd ever dreamed of, being bred by a strong Dog, making love to each other and their mother, it was all so euphoric.

Bismarck had fucked them both dozens of times over the night, utterly filling their young wombs with his virile sperm. Now as Kinsey and Linsey both madly lapped at their twin's pussies, they greedily devoured the thick Doggy cum that seemed to endlessly flow from their incestuous lover's slit. It was the most perfectly taboo bliss they never dreamed before.

Bismarck continued to mercilessly pump his member into his conquered mate while her former husband watched helplessly. Every muscle-fiber in his body ached with soreness, but the night had just been too delicious for him to stop fucking for even a moment, and he had three horny females to help keep him up all night long. But finally, as though with the dawn, he felt his final climax fast approaching.

"Morgan!... This is my last load... Get Ready!..." The Canine growled out ferally.

Morgan's pitch rose to nearly unbearable levels as Bismarck suddenly increased his tempo to an inhuman speed, violently thrusting his spear-like dick into her lighting fast. She was more than ready to receive his orgasm and reach her own pinnacle.

"YES LOVE!... CUM IN ME!!..." Morgan pleaded with what little breath she had left. Her mind went even shattered to even further pieces as she felt him ruthlessly stab at her tender pussy, but she still wanted more! With what little awareness she had left, she just noticed Brett in front of her again, staring with those oh so pathetic eyes, and her smile cracked like a madwoman's. She wanted to cum in front of him, and she wanted him to know how much she loved her new master!

"FUCK YES!... I FUCKING LOVE WHEN YOU CUM IN ME!... IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD TO HAVE YOUR THICK DOGGY SPERM FILLING MY WOMB!..." Morgan gathered every last bit of energy to scream of insane love for the inhuman Beast, making sure she locked eyes with her husband as she did so. "PLEASE BREED ME LIKE A GOOD FUCKING BITCH!...I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME THE MOTHER TO YOUR PUPPIES!!..."

Morgan's mindless begging for his seed was finally the key to push Bismarck to his final limit. With a feral roar, Bismarck unleashed his last gallon of cum deep into Morgan's receptive womb.

The moment Morgan felt the boiling hot liquid reach her inside she screamed louder than ever before. A thunderous orgasm crashed through her nerves as the feral Dog's sperm filled her fertile belly. It was so very fucking good, so right for her to be bred by this strong, healthy Beast. The fact that her loser of a husband was watching her become a true female, getting fucked by a real male, was the icing on the cake as her body pulsed and her voice hummed in sinful euphoria.

Brett watched utterly placid as his wife was lost to a rapturous harmony, a Canine behind her, his massive knotted cock lodged firmly in her cooperative slit. He could see gushes of the white fluid escape where they connected, yet another reminder to just how much cum Bismarck was pouring into Morgan. He could see the instinctive bliss in his wife's eyes, and knew for certain that she'd truly embraced what she was now, just an animal born to fuck and breed other animals.

The room was suddenly silent for quite a while. Bismarck remained locked in Morgan thanks to his knot, and she was still hyper sensitive as his mass filled her cavity to the brim, but with the height of their orgasms passed they both felt the immediate and utter exhaustion, and simply remained locked together, as still as possible as they each breathed rapidly.

Linsey and Kinsey had even stopped licking each other once they noticed how brutally Bismarck started to fuck their mother, and watched with rapt attention and awe as the Beastman bred the woman like the savage animal he was, watched as Morgan devolved to the wanton bitch she was. It was beautiful.

After several minutes of silence, Bismarck finally felt his knot had shrunk just enough that he could escape with enough force. A tired grunt escaped him as he forcibly popped his cock out of his human mate's still desperately clinging pussy. Morgan screamed in surprise and a jolt of feeling to her overcharged pussy as the massive phallus finally escaped her grip. But now empty, she melted into the bed as a dense feeling of satisfaction washed over her.

Bismarck pulled himself to the side of the bed, letting his feet dangle off as he continued to catch his breath. Without even needing to be asked, Kinsey and Linsey immediately untangled themselves and crawled over to their owner, each twin coming up on either side of the Dog.

Bismarck only grinned in pleasure as the twins each curled around his lap and brought their soft lips to his still-half engorged, hyper sensitive and cum-soaked cock. Like the good slaves they'd become, Kinsey and Linsey immediately began to clean his cock of the body-fluids, licking it lovingly, happily swallowing the sperm and their mother's pussy juice, worshipping it as they would an idol.

Hearing her daughter begin to lavish their owner's cock sent another thrill through Morgan's dizzy spine. She curled against the mattress, every inch of her body shuddering in lingering bliss, the warmth from Bismarck's last load still glowing in her womb. She looked down to her belly, rubbing it delicately as she moaned softly, imaging herself, her daughters, pregnant with Dog pups. It was not so much a fantasy, or even a hope, just an expectation for what their future would hold. And as she idly thought to her coming days of blissful Beast pregnancy, her eyes drifted back up towards Brett.

As Linsey and Kinsey continued to lovingly kiss and suck at Bismarck's cock, Morgan playfully splayed herself belly-down on the mattress, looking at her husband like a naughty schoolgirl, knowing full well her look of lust was not for him.

"Did you know, Brett..." Morgan began speaking to her husband, very low, seductive yet not towards him, cruelness obvious behind her smirk. "...A Dog's cum is about a million times more potent than a human's? And they cum so much and so hard, unlike you, I can actually feel Bismarck when he floods my womb with his cum." Morgan moaned as she licked her lips, her vicious, feral eyes boring into Brett's hollow soul. "Dog sperm is soooo much more virile than a man's. I can actually feel it flooding my womb, I can feel myself becoming more fertile from it. I can feel his sperm seeking out my eggs. I can feel my womb begging to nurture a litter of puppies. It's wonderful."

Morgan knew her husband's soul was utterly obliterated at this point, but even so she smirked, sensing at least some little bit of remaining life being stamped out as she taunted him. A vicious satisfaction filled her, Morgan curled herself on the bed and basked in the stunning afterglow, her body still radiating from her violent fucking, her heart beaming with the thought that her life as a fuck-slave was now assured.

Bismarck gave a lengthy sigh as the twins licked his staff completely clean. He was still half-primed, but he was not going to be giving another load any time soon, at least not for a couple hours.

The Canine pushed the heads of the two attentive girls away, a disappointed sigh escaping each of them but they backed off. Bismarck then rose from the bed, stretching out wide with a loud yawn and groan, complete satisfaction written on his muzzled face.

Finally his eyes fell back on poor Brett, who looked traumatized beyond feeling. Bismarck smirked cruelly. He'd accomplished everything he'd ever hoped, and he got to make sure Brett knew how pathetic he was. Now that was just one last little matter to discuss...

"Well Brett, I think I can speak for everyone that we've had a hell of a fun time tonight." Bismarck spoke softly, cockily as he leisurely walked over towards the bound human man. "But seeing as how things turned out with your wife and girls, it really doesn't look like you need to be in the picture anymore, does it?" Bismarck bored into Brett's eyes as he came dangerously close. He loved how even after the man's mind and soul had been crushed, he could still see a sense of fear in those hollow eyes.

"So, I was thinking I would just take your wife and daughters home with me, where it'll be a lot easier for me to take care of them." Bismarck's words of finality echoed endlessly, tormenting in Brett's head.

Then the Dog did something very odd; he leant down to the tied down man, and hugged him. A strange gesture given all that had happened, but it let Bismarck put his muzzle right by Brett's ear, so he could whisper his last spiteful words right into his head.

"This is what happen when you pathetic little men think you can cross us animals. Your women know what they really want, what they were all born for. We Beasts just show them what it is they've been missing in their lives, living as cock-hungry beast sluts like they were made to be." Bismarck pulled away after that, patting Brett's shoulder and giving him the cruelest smile yet.

Morgan looked on smugly, a massive thrill surging through her spine as she heard that Bismarck would finally be taking her and her daughters away to live with him, where they can truly live out their lives as shameless sex-slaves.

"Well girls, you heard our owner. Go pack your things and get ready." Morgan said aloud as she propped herself up on her elbows. But just as the girls were attempting to rouse themselves from the bed, Bismarck let out a dark chuckle.

"Oh that won't be necessary Morgan. There's nothing here any of you need anymore." The Canine claimed with a darkly humorous finality. Morgan hummed thoughtfully with a smirk, totally agreeing with what he said.

"However, before we leave there is one last thing I want to show Brett." Bismarck suddenly piped up before walking over to another corner of the room. There he picked up a briefcase and set it up on a dresser. With a smug look cast over his shoulder, he opened the case and pulled out three black leather dog collars.

When the three woman got a glance of those lovely collars their still battered and abused pussies tingled sharply at what they symbolized, their total submission to a Beasty! Linsey and Kinsey stared with as much reverence as they did at their master's cock, and sighed dreamily at the thought of proudly displaying themselves as a Dog's property. Morgan softly moaned, knowing this would be her ultimate act of betrayal against her husband, against humanity, as she accepted her life as a Beasty Breeder!

Bismarck took two of the collars and smugly handed them out for the twins. Linsey and Kinsey both squealed giddily and accepted the collars as though they were sacred, and to them they were. Beloved chains in hand, the twin sisters both looked to each other with a mad love, confirming their twin desire to share their lives together as sex-slaves.

Throwing their hair back, Kinsey and Linsey wrapped the black leather tightly around their pretty little throats and secured the binding, forever marking themselves as a Beastman's property. Each felt a shiver of pure ecstasy tingle their pussy as they let their hands fall, and began to get used to the deliciously wicked feeling of submission wrought by the collars.

The twins looked to each other, humming seductively and adoring the look of their treasured twin sister sporting her brand new collar, showing to all the world she was a proud Animal fucker!

"You look so fucking hot with that sis..." Kinsey moaned out lowly at the sight of her sister.

"We both do, sis. Now we can show the whole world that Mr. Bismarck officially owns us!" Linsey hushed back excitedly.

"Everyone will know how much we love being a Doggy's playthings!" Kinsey continued the fantasy, breathing a little more heavily as the thoughts sweltered in her head and heart.

"And Master will be able to fuck us whenever and wherever he wants..." Linsey sighed in equal happiness at the thoughts.

Kinsey and Linsey came right up to one another and clasped their hands together looking deeply into the pure love and lust of each other's eyes. "We'll definitely have to let all our friends know how good it is being a Beasty sex-slave!" Kinsey whispered with mindless passion. "Hmmm. And we can prove it even better once we're all pregnant with his puppies!" Linsey breathed out warmly, both twins sighing deeply at the thought of showing up to school, proudly sporting big, pregnant bellies, letting their friends and classmates know of the pure bliss in submitting to the Beasts.

Lost in their thoughts of the futures, Kinsey and Linsey leant in and kissed deeply, swirling all their love along with their tongues, once again sealing and enjoying that permanent bond as twins and as lovers. Once they'd finally had their fill they broke apart, gave one last loving look to their sister and giggled sweetly. They each let loose one hand but remained holding onto their twin with the other as they strode sexily towards the door. Their father had completely and totally left their minds, he didn't exist to them. Now there was only each other, their sexy mother, and their powerful owner, the German Shepherd Bismarck.

Bismarck grabbed the third collar form the case and held it out for Morgan with an expectant smile. Morgan finally managed to rise as well, and gave a loving smirk towards Bismarck and the collar in his hand, her heart way more than ready to take the plunge and accept her fate as a Beast's cock-sleeve.

But before she took a step towards Bismarck she cast one more glance towards her destroyed husband. She walked with a seductive confidence right up in front of his still bound form. Her pussy lay right before his eyes, still swollen with love and dripping thick streams of Canine cum.

Morgan bent down to look Brett straight in the eyes, smirking malevolently one last time before raising her hands and flipping her middle finger off in front of him. Then, keeping her mad smile she moved with as much visible spite possible. Transitioning from giving Brett the bird, Morgan easily brought her other hand up and slipped off her old wedding ring, holding it tauntingly in front of Brett. Then, with as much disregard as she could show, she tossed the gold ring away to the floor.

Finally she turned back to her adulterous lover, swaying her ass naughtily as she walked back to the Dog. Bismarck just grinned wickedly as Morgan returned to him and took the collar from him with an almost vengeful purpose. Collar in hand, she turned back to face Brett one more time.

"This ring means more to me than your pathetic rig ever could." The woman spat with venom at her now ex-husband.

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers