Indebted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
585 Followers

With a scoffing sneer, she brought the collar to her throat and tied it around her neck as though it were the most natural thing in the world. Without a single other word to her abandoned husband, Morgan turned and began to sway towards the door and her daughters.

Kinsey and Linsey giggled at her approach, Kinsey humming deeply and Linsey whistling at the sight of their sexy mother sporting her new slave-collar. The pulled apart only so they could invite their mother in between them, Morgan happily squeezing between he two lush young bodies. Morgan lovingly brought each of her daughters close to her, possessively clinging to their bountiful asses as they wrapped themselves around her.

"Come on girls. Time to head off to our new life." Morgan sighed hazily. Finally, mother and daughters, hip to hip and arm in arm, strode together down the stairs, away from their old home, and off to enjoy their new existence, their new purpose as slaves.

Bismarck chuckled shortly before picking himself up again. Leaving the case behind he walked back to Brett. Wordlessly, the Canine undid the latches around the man's body, freeing him from the confines of the chair. Even so, Brett didn't move a muscle, utter a sound, just continued to sit and stare forward dead-like.

"Once again Brett, thank you so much for the family. Their just so lovely, and I'll be sure to use and enjoy them thoroughly. I just know they'll all make perfect breeders for my puppies. When that happens I'll be sure to send you a Christmas card with the whole family."

Once the last rope was done Bismarck made his way back to the door, not at all bothering or intending to cover his nudity. He had no mind if humans wanted to look, human men to see what a real male looked like, human women to see and realize what they were missing. But just before Bismarck disappeared he looked back one last time.

"Oh, and I still expect to see you at work tomorrow."

*

Bismarck closed the door behind him to find his three girls just about to put on some clothing, but they all turned to him as he let out a playful 'tsk tsk tsk.'

"Now now girls, I don't think you'll be needing any clothing. You three won't be hiding what you are, so you may as well walk outside naked, and let the world see what you've become; a trio of Beasty Breeding sluts!" Bismarck's words electrified the ladies, and they all shivered as they dropped the clothing.

The mother and daughter look to each other and shared a giggle. "Hmph, Bismarck's right girls. Let's show the whole world that we belong to Beasts." Morgan expressed, breath dripping with delight. "Yeah!" "Right!" Linsey and Kinsey agreed readily. The three ladies stood tall and proud of their nudity, and each thoughtfully caressed the one piece of clothing they wore, their collars. And once their owner began walking down the stairs they dutifully followed.

*

By some fluke, Brett managed to stand and stumble through the halls and down to the front door. It wasn't even like his body was moving on his own, but rather like some cruel force was driving him down to bear final witness as his family left him forever.

The door was open and he collapsed against the frame, watching as his ex-wife and daughters crossed the lawn. The three girls were unashamedly naked, giggling even as they exposed their bodies to the world and followed obediently behind the equally naked German Shepherd. Steady streams of Doggy cum still trickled down their thigs, staining the grass with the potent animal seed and displaying to all that they were marked by the Beast, inside and out.

A number of the neighbors had come outside to witness the climax of the loud and obvious noises that had been escaping the house for a week. Many watched in horror, more in confusion as the three human girls happily strode and displayed themselves, bearing the sort of collars that only fetishistic sluts wore to show they gave their bodies to animals. The men crinkled their noses at the sight, but many of the women bit their lips as their own thoughts and fantasies wandered, wondering if taking a Beasty cock was really so good that a girl would willingly sell herself to slaver. Maybe they'd have to, explore further...

Bismarck unlocked his truck, still parked on the street. Linsey and Kinsey opened the back and Kinsey swept herself up onto the seat. She immediately reached her hand out to Linsey and pulled her sister up to her, the second twin falling over her sister and pushing them both giggling down onto the seat. Linsey immediately pressed her lips down to her sister, Kinsey reaching her tongue back deep into her mouth, and the twins lovingly made out as the door closed behind them.

Bismarck opened the passenger seat for Morgan, who happily accepted his gentlemanly gesture and gracefully stepped into the vehicle that would take her away from her old life. Bismarck quickly stepped around and got in the driver side and started up the truck.

Morgan looked out the window and got one last glimpse of her pathetic ex-husband draped helplessly in the door, watching as she and their daughter left him forever to give their bodies into the carnal pleasure of Beast slavery. She flashed him one last smile, the last time she would ever see him again. Then Morgan turned away, bending down over her seat and finding her master's thick, knotted cock. It'd gone nearly flaccid, but it was still so huge. Her purpose in life clear, Morgan happily took the veiny phallus into her mouth and began to suck lovingly; what better way to leave her old life and enter her new.

Bismarck smiled deeply as his beloved slave began to lavish his cock with praise. With her head down, the Dog could look out the side window, and seeing Brett he waved goodbye, the man's family in tow and wrapped firmly, lovingly around his cock. It was going to be a good life for him from now on.

Brett watched as the large pickup pulled away, taking his wife and daughters, taking his life away from him forever.

HighLumin
HighLumin
585 Followers