Indecency

Story Info
Trans woman satisfies herself in public... Almost.
2.6k words
4.41
6.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe glanced back and forth between the road and her phone, in an attempt to divine her path. She hated driving through these sub-divisions; labyrinthine streets of identical houses spiraling into themselves or twisting away into the distance. The man she was driving to meet, who online called himself "Quietdaddy", had said in his last email "you'll know the place when you see it". She laughed at the idea, thinking that the owners of these houses must periodically wander into the wrong one, maybe even ruffle hair of the wrong 2.5 children and kiss the cheek of the wrong bleach blonde wife before recognizing their mistake. Chloe turned up the AC.

The trench coat she had selected for its Modesty was overkill for the slight fall chill, and she could feel herself perspiring. She glanced at the map on her phone again and turned onto Jefferson Court. She drove slowly up the street picking out the house numbers on the left side. Halfway up the block she saw number 1206, she reached for her phone to double-check the address when she noticed, sitting on the porch of the blue pastel Ranch house a large, life like, black dildo lolling back and forth in the slight breeze.

"This must be the place" she said to herself pocketing her phone.

The car rolled to a stop opposite the house and from the driver's door stretched a long white clad leg, tipped with a violently pink, stiletto sandal. The 6in heel barely struck ground before it was whisked back inside, the car door slammed behind it, the sound echoing back and forth up the deserted street.

Chloe inhaled, shuddering. She flipped down the visor, and smiled at the vixen that greeted her in the mirror. From under her bangs smoky eyes fluttered long false lashes coquettishly. She pursed her bubble gum pink lips and applied another coat of gloss for good measure.

"Cock suckin' lips" she said, dragging out the "s" on the exhale. Steadier, but not by much.

There was always this last hurdle to jump. She closed her eyes.

I don't know if I can do this.

She gripped her hands tight on the steering wheel, the pic of Quietdaddy's cock swam behind Chloe's eyes.

Yes you can, you've done it before...

I shouldn't be doing this, it's a bad Idea...

She pushed against the wheel arching her back, pressing her butt into the seat.

How can a bad Idea feel so good?

She rolled her hips grinding her ass, against the seat, rhythmically pressing against the butt plug, nestled between her plump cheeks.

Men don't do this...

She clenched her asshole around the plug. The delicious sensation sent a pulse through her cock.

You're not a man anymore.

She bit her lip to stifle a gasp that nearly escaped.

You're a little girl.

Her little dick pulsed again, and her hands began to work back on forth on the steering wheel as it changed in her mind, to a pair of thick dripping dicks, beneath her fingers.

What if someone sees me...

Then they'll know you're a slut! Desperate for cock.

"Yes!" the word bust from her lips. She grabbed the handle a flung the door open before her courage could leave her again.

One foot snaked out of the car, then the other. Chloe hoisted herself to her feet, knees quailing like a fawn standing for the first time. She started across the street, taking short careful steps. The heels were not new, but she was not well practiced walking in them. In all the times she'd worn them, she had been mostly on her knees, or on her back.

Her phone pinged, it was a text from him reading only "NO COAT". She looked up and down the street, there was no one in sight. He's watching me, she thought, from somewhere. The idea made her stomach lurch, but her cock twitch. She turned back to her car, and unbuttoned the gray wool trench coat. She slid the coat off her shoulders and clutched it to her flat heaving chest. This was the time to turn back. She could leave now and forget it all. She glanced up and down the street again and swallowed her fear. She whipped the coat off and flung it into her car with a muffled jingle, slammed the door, turned on the spot and started back toward his house, before she lost her nerve. If the combination of the trench coat, white stockings and stripper heels had been incongruous, it was nothing compared to a half naked girl, sporting an obvious hard on, walking across a suburban street.

The evening sir was brisk without her coat. Her body hair would have stood on end, if she hadn't waxed it all away. Goosebumps crept across her exposed flesh, between the tops of her thigh-highs and the bottom of her black corset, across her bare chest and shoulder and down her slender arms. Her nipples hardened under their star shaped pasties, and her balls pulled up tight. Her tiny string thong, held away from her body by her aching penis provided no warmth. Her cheeks flushed.

She stopped on the porch, the massive dildo stood in between her and the door, as intimidating as a guard dog. She lifted her arm to knock, but before she touched the door her phone vibrated in the opposite hand, another text. "START SUCKING". She looked at the text in confusion for a second then rapped on the door. Ping another text. "SUCK DILDO OR LEAVE SLUT!!" Chloe realized what he wanted her to do, what a bad idea it was, and that she was too horny to stop herself, in the same instant. She dropped to her knees right there on the porch and planted her hands on either side of the dildo, as if she was praying to mecca.

She gave the dildo a cursory kiss, before wrapping her pink glossy lips around it. She bobbed her head up down with her eyes closed imagining the man that would sport a cock this massive and black. She knew what the next text would say, and when it pinged seconds later she was not surprised. "DEEPER". She set the phone in front of the dildo, so she could see his texts without touching it and applied herself to the task at hand. The cock slide in and out of her mouth stretching her jaw. Saliva flowed freely down the black monster, pooling around the suction cup at its base. Ping, the next text popped up before her. "PANTYS DOWN DONT STOP SUCK." There was no hesitation, Chloe was in full submissive mode. She shifted her weight back to maintain her balance and slid down her panties, feeling the thong pulled from between her plump butt cheeks. Ping "SPREAD IT SLUT". Reaching back she grabbed her ass Pulling her checks apart, presenting herself to anyone who happened to walk by, basically begging the universe to fuck her. She squeezed her ass around her butt plug, milking it desperately, her pronounced perineum ran down her bare waxed taint to her rock hard 4" penis which dribbled precum.

Ping "DEEPER." She forced herself farther down the shaft of the dildo, the head pressed against her throat. A cool breeze tickled her exposed asshole, sending shivers of pleasure through her, and she moaned loudly around the dildo. Ping "ALL THE WAY." She forced herself down on the dildo repeatedly gagging herself, rearing back, gasping air and diving down again. Tears streaked her mascara and mingle with her saliva. Finally, she suppressed her gag reflex and relaxed enough to force the dildo into her throat. It was flexible enough conform, and she slid deeper and deeper until her lips touched the molded balls at the base and her nose pressed into her phone.

It pinged again, the message "BOUNCE BITCH" appeared in front of her eyes. Chloe obeyed. She bobbed her he'd up and down, dragging her lips along the glistening black length of the dildo before plunging back to the hilt. An obscene symphony of slurping, panting and retching noises permeated the empty street.

"ALL THE WAY HOLD IT" read the next text. Chloe buried all ten inches in her mouth and waited. Tears ran freely, and her body was racked with convulsions, as she struggled against her gag reflex, but she didn't lift her head. Her phone pinged again "PLUG OUT". In her sexual frenzy Chloe didn't stop to wonder how he had known about her butt plug, with her ass toward the street it was impossible to see from the house. She felt a pain as she pulled the widest part of the plug free from her ass, and then a sudden relief, which was almost instantly replaced with a longing to be filled again.

She couldn't breathe. The dildo was blocking her airways. Her vision began to narrow. She focused on her phone, waiting for a text that would release her. Stars sparkled in her head. The screen in front of her narrowed to a point of light in the distance. Her consciousness began to fade...

Chloe wrenched back, pulling the dildo from her mouth with a pop, and sat on her heels. She took shuttering breaths, her body tingled and her lungs burned as oxygen rushed to back into her. Mascara stained tears streaked down her face and mingle with long tendrils of saliva, that stretched from the dildo to her gaping mouth and cascaded down her front, leaving a glistening mess on her bare chest, corset and throbbing cock, that terminated in a puddle between her knees. She heard the clatter of something being pushed through the mail slot. She looked at the small object that fell on the porch for few moments, before focusing clearly enough to register what it was. A small bottle of lube. Her arm felt heavy as she picked it up.

Her phone pinged twice in quick succession. The first message read "FUCK SLUT" and the second, "FACE STREET". Chloe got shakily to her feet and disentangled the little stringy thong from her heels, after emptying the bottle of lube onto the dildo. She turned to face the road and planted her feet on either side of the giant rubber cock. She squatted down with her knees thrown out wide, until she felt the dildo prodding her butt. She pulled her cheeks, apart spreading her ass and rolled her hips around until she found the head of the dildo with her quivering hole.

The dildo was much wider than her butt plug, and her asshole resisted the intruder. The pressure against her anus increased as she slowly lowered herself, until finally the bulbous head of the dildo pushed inside her. She bit her glossy pink lips, as her anus stretched painfully to accommodate the massive girth of the dildo. She was still for moment, while accustoming her self to the sensations of pain and pleasure that coursed through her, with every contraction of her ass. She lifted again with another stab of pain as her anus was stretched once again slowly over the fattest part of the dildo's head, before it popped from her ass. She repeatedly penetrated herself with just the head of the dildo, in and out, until she could insert it with minimal discomfort or resistance.

She hovered for a moment, the head of the dildo barely grazing her pink hole, before plunging down.

"Oh, God."

The words were moaned in a long exhale, as if displaced by the massive length of the dildo. She sat on her heels, eight inches of rubber cock buried itself inside her, stretching her hole, wide as a Coke can.

Soon the still evening air was permeated by the squelching noises of the dildo sliding in and out, the slapping of Chloe's erratically bouncing cock, her labored breathing and whoreish moans.

Chloe had to drag herself from her lustful haze to see the next message that had appeared on her phone.

"TURN AROUND"

With a shuffling crab walk Chloe managed to turn around without the dislodging the dildo.

She had only just regained the rhythm of her fucking when, for the second time her phone pinged with a text reading "DEEPER". She shifted from her squatting position onto her knees spreading her legs wide. She sank down on the dildo again until she felt her ass cheeks pressed against the cool concrete of the porch.

She started grinding on the massive dildo, rolling her hips like a belly dancer.

She was lost again in ecstasy when the next ping came. "DONT TOUCH CLIT" Chloe was surprised to look down and see was frantically wanking her little cock. She let go immediately and her little cock pulsed angrily on the edge of orgasm.

She leaned backed and grabbed the spike of her stilettos in each hand to give herself better leverage and began fucking the dildo with more vigor.

With each thrust she could feel herself coming closer. Her eyes were shut tight and her face was flushed. Spasms racked her body, her little cock pointed straight up, leaking precum like a faucet and a continuous stream of moans, groans, and whimpers issued from her.

"Open your mouth whore."

In her haze she hadn't ever heard the door open. She opened her Eyes and for a moment saw a man looming over her, hard Cock in hand, but then there was a burning sensation as his first jet of cum hit Chloe in the eyes.

She sat stunned, sweaty, half naked, with a dildo buried in her ass, on a public street, while a stranger plastered her with his cum. Rope after roped streaked across her face, into her mouth and down her bare chest.

After he had finished, Chloe felt something being placed in her mouth. It was cool and smooth, she realized it was her butt plug.

Then she heard the door shut, and she was alone on the porch again.

She sat for a moment in confused silence before her phone pinged again.

She wiped the cum from her eyes and read his message.

"LEAVE NOW. DONT REMOVE DILDO OR PLUG. DONT CUM."

She stared at the text in disbelief, she stared to type a text back when her phone pinged again.

"NOW"

Chloe reached between her legs and released the suction cup of the dildo. She got slowly to her feet. Her legs felt like jelly. She awkwardly stepped back into her thong, pulled it up and began walking shakily back to her car.

She was a mess. Her make up was smeared with jizz and tears. Drool dribbled from the end of the butt plug protruding from her mouth. Her face, chest and corset were covered with cum. Her thong stretched out over her cock in the front, and over the base of the dildo in the back. Her ass was bright red and tender and her stockings were full of holes from rubbing against the rough concrete.

And she had never been more horny in her life.

As she walked her cock and her asshole throbbed. She knew she couldn't wait to get home to finish. She would get in her car pull around the corner and Jack off, it was getting dark now and no one would she her, and after what she'd just done she didn't care if they did.

She reached her car and pulled the door handle and her heart fell into her stomach. The door was locked. She instinctively reached for her pocket and slapped bare flesh.

"Oh fuck". She said aloud, the butt plug and a considerable amount of cum falling from her mouth in the process.