Indecency

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No bra today. Wear the green tank top I bought you, the soft one with the built in bra."

She dropped the bras. "Well aren't you a naughty boy today." I loved watching her fidget and move as she adjusted the shirt on her body. Once on she took a quick spin. "It feels like I'm missing something."

"I think you should walk around like that today."

"Ha, ha, very funny. Here about these?" She picked up a pair of black pants, also purchased by me. These were like bell bottoms below the knee but above the knee they looked like yoga pants.

"Perfect," I said as she gave another twirl once they were on. If paid attention you could see the outline of the thong against the pants material.

"Alright, show's over." She said as she nodded towards my hand still going up and down on my exposed cock.

"I'm almost there. Can you please just finish me off?"

"I don't know."

"Please, it's our last day together." I took my hand off my cock when she sat on the bed. "It'll make me finish faster."

She grabbed a hold of my dick. "Alright." She moved her hand up and down along the shaft. "It's smoother than I expected."

I smiled. Her hand felt damn good, but she would need to go faster if she wanted me to cum any time soon. I didn't tell her that and soon she was switching to her left hand. "I thought this was supposed to be faster. You're just holding back to elongate this aren't you."

"I swear I'm elongated as I'm going to get. You know I've heard it goes faster when the girl uses her mouth."

She switched back to her right hand. "Yea I've heard that too, but I'm not in that much of a rush."

"Well I have another idea."

"What's that?"

"Here lay down."

"I'm keeping my pants on."

"No it's not that; just lay down on your back.

She complied and then I sat on her chest. I massaged her breasts through her tank top. It was an incredibly soft shirt. She let out a soft moan and then I pulled down on the neck hole to hook it underneath her breasts. I instructed her to press her breasts together while I slid my cock in-between.

I greatly enjoyed titty fucking my brother's girlfriend and I held it back as long as I could until finally I came all over her chest and chin.

"Looks like we both need a shower now. Care to join me?"

She slapped me on the ass. "We'll see."

* * * * *

She didn't join me in the shower nor did she join me after. Instead she took a second shower while I got dressed. I debated if I should walk in on her again, but decided against it. She clearly wants me, but I have to move slow. Don't want to make her flee the room crying again. Too bad there was such little time left.

That night her and my brother stayed in, cuddled on the couch together while they watched a movie with my parents. They invited me to join, but I passed. It was too weird to sit in there with them together. Not after what I had done with her and especially not with what I still had planned.

I went out to see some friends and got back after everyone else had gone to bed. Stumbling in I thought about heading straight to her room, but I stopped myself when I realized I was being too loud. Any moment mom could stick her head out yelling at me to go to bed.

Turning on my bedroom light I was pleasantly surprised to find her waiting for me in my bed. Unfortunately she was back in an oversized Tee-shirt and shorts instead of one of the items I bought for her. Maybe underneath was something for me.

"Hey, um, I don't know if we'll get a chance to talk again this weekend and I just wanted to clear the air and set new ground rules going forward."

Shit! Can't let this go down as she intended. I put my finger to her lips. "Shhhh. I know. Believe me, I know. I feel just as conflicted as you. I'm sorry to put you in such an awkward spot. I really haven't been fair to you. It's just that you're so much more beautiful than any girl I could hope to date. I thank you for teaching me so many things, but there's just one more thing I was hoping you could help me learn before you go."

"We can't. I'm saving myself for marriage and you should save yourself for your future wife."

I am not a fucking virgin, but I'm certainly not going to spoil the mood and reveal that to her. "No, not that. I just want to kiss you one more time, but maybe not on your mouth."

"What do you mean?"

I sat on the bed and placed my hand on her knee. "Well, I've seen some videos where a boy would put his mouth on a girl's, well down there. I don't want my first girlfriend to laugh at me when it happens so I thought I could learn with you."

Before she could respond I bend down and kissed the skin just above her knee. She didn't say no, so I kissed another spot just slightly higher.

Instead of objecting, her legs parted so I moved to get between them. My hand reached underneath her hamstring and lightly pressed against her skin. I kissed the inside of her thigh.

Moments later I was removing her shorts and underwear. My eyes locked onto her thick brown bush, but my lips took their time to reach that destination. I kissed her calf and then side of her knee followed by two more kisses to her thigh before my mouth finally made contact.

I used my right hand to keep the hair off my nose while my tongue probed her vagina. The aroma of her juices was strong and became like a drug.

And then she asked me to stop. It didn't fully register, but then her thighs pressed against my cheeks squeezing me out of there. "I was just getting going."

"That was enough for your first time." She quickly jumped out of bed. "Someday you'll make a lucky woman very happy."

"So you liked it?" I asked with a smile.

"Let's just say you don't need any more practice."

I took a step towards her, but then she took two towards the door. "Good night."

"One last show before you go."

"She lifted her oversized T-shirt to reveal her bush. Then she spun to let me get an eyeful of that ass. She walked towards the door with her shirt held up, but dropped when she reached for the knob.

I started to jerkoff after she left but after a couple minutes I stopped. I know I had her so close. She's had a moment to think about how good that felt. Maybe she's trying to finish on her own, in that state she wouldn't be able to resist me.

I tiptoed through the hall towards her room. I placed my ear to the door to see if I could hear her moving. I hoped to her sounds of her masturbating.

I heard the sheets move as she tossed and turned in bed, but that could be anything. My fingers lightly wrapped around the knob. Slowly I applied more pressure to grip it more firmly. I tried to turn it, but it resisted my motion. The door was locked.

The rustling stopped. I stood there for a minute waiting, hoping to hear her footsteps come to the door, but they didn't and so eventually I returned dejected to my room. I should have been happy with how far I'd gotten, certainly I had gone further than I originally expected, but after getting so close to going all the way, it was disappointing to not cross that finish line.

* * * * *

The following morning she left with my brother before I woke. I would have liked to sneak into her room while she showered so then we could have some more fun time while my brother patiently waited for her to get ready.

I was gone before lunch, not wanting to be around to see them return. I stayed out until just after dinner and was informed by my parents that I had just missed them. I retired to my room to round out the night with some video games.

Then there was a knock at my door. I looked towards the door, but I could not see it. The room was dark, it felt like pitch black but in actuality my eyes just needed some time to adjust. I had been staring at the bright screen for so long that I eyes had not noticed that the sun had set.

I drop the controller without pausing the game and walked to the door. She greeted me wearing a red sundress that I had not picked out for her. It was cute, high neck, sleeveless. "Can I come in?" she whispered.

I stepped aside to let her in. "I want to thank you," she said after I closed the door.

A goofy grin spread across my lips. "I was that good huh?"

She slapped my arm, but then jumped at the loud noise it created. "No," she whispered. "Not that." Then she sighed. "Have a seat."

I complied, eager to see what this night would bring.

"I think if it wasn't for our experiences this week that I would have gone all the way tonight. And so in a way, despite our boundary pushing, you helped save my purity. The lord works in mysterious ways." Then she took another deep breath. "If you want I could give you one last kiss as a thank you, the same thing I did with um... the same way you kissed me last night."

It took me a second to process what she was saying, but once I did I was lying back while she was freeing my cock from my shorts. Her mouth felt so good on my cock. This felt like victory I thought as I watched her work. That slut eagerly attacked it pushing deep enough that it had to hit the back of her throat. She got my cock just centimeters shy of balls deep.

I tried to hold out as long as I could, but I didn't want to take my eyes off her so it was hard to distract myself. Soon enough I was shooting my load into her mouth. Large globs dribbled out of her mouth and down my shaft. She pulled her mouth off my cock as it was still pulsing out more cum.

"Good night," she said as she wiped her chin.

"I'll see you in the morning," I promised.

* * * * *

I kept my promise. Not wanting to oversleep and I opted to pull an all-nighter instead. It wasn't hard to stay up with my video games to occupy me.

Sunday morning, mom was first to use the shower, followed by my brother, she was third. I entered the bathroom soon after the water started. It was a one bathroom house so someone entering the bathroom while you were naked in the shower was a common situation and you just typically pretended that flimsy curtain was true room barrier.

I made small talk as I disrobed. "So what time is your flight?"

Normally conversation was kept to a minimum when someone used the bathroom while another was in the shower, but after this week the two of us had moved beyond that. "Not until 4, so at least I don't have to rush."

I worried my clothes would give away my presence should another enter so I hid them under the sink behind a package of toilet paper. "I was thinking, since we won't be able to view each other after the shower, maybe we could just be efficient and shower together."

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Relax," I said as I grabbed the curtain. "I made sure no one saw me come in. No one expects me to be awake this early and besides." I slowly pulled back the curtain to expose her beautiful naked body, water falling over her large tits. She made no effort to hide her body, but her hand rose quickly to cover he mouth. I don't think she expected me to be nude as well. "It's nothing we haven't seen before."

I stepped inside the tub. The water was hot as it hit my back. She stood there stationary at the other end of the tub, her eyes definitely looking down at my bod. I grabbed a bar of soap off the tray and rubbed it between my hands. I moved my hands in a circular motion until they were overwhelmed by suds.

After returning the bar to the tray, I took a step towards her. My hands made contact with her stomach. They glided easily against her wet smooth skin. I soaped up the entire area between her pussy and tits without touching either.

Then my hands were rubbing her sides, up to her armpits and down to her hips. We stepped towards each other, our lips getting closer. My hands slide around to her back, scrubbing up until I was gripping the top of her shoulders and then down until I was gripping her ass

Her lips pressed against mine right as I gripped her ass. It was a deep and passionate kiss. She placed a finger on my lips when the kiss broke. "You're dangerous," she said with a giggle.

"I'm just getting started," I said as I once again grabbed the soap off the tray. Once my hands were ready I bent down to grab the back of her knee. She grabbed onto the towel rack to stabilize herself as I lifted her leg. My hands massaged her calf as I spread the suds. Her calf, then her shin, then her foot, then up to the knee and then halfway up the thigh before it was time to switch to the other leg.

I covered my hands suds a third time, but surprised her when my hands reached for her face. I gently rubbed her ear lobes and then ran my thumbs along the back of her ears. She closed her eyes and purred.

I knelt down before her, the hot water landed on the back of my neck. One hand lightly touched her pussy while the other rubbed suds all over her upper thighs. Soon the former hand was working its way deeper.

She placed a hand on my shoulder while keeping the other on the towel rack. Her nails started to dig in; I winced and pressed my finger even deeper into her pussy. She lifted a leg and was practically standing over me. The water was now striking her washing away all the suds to leave a clean wet pussy for me to eat.

As my tongue entered her pussy, my hand slid up her hamstring, to grab that round ass before pressing the tip of my index finger into her asshole. She was cumming moments later.

Now it was her turn to soap up her hands as I stood up. She didn't work my body, went straight for my dick. She had me rock hard in moments, but I was still far from cumming myself when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," she squeaked as she stepped away from me. My dick flopped around missing her hand.

Someone entered the room and closed the door behind themself. I couldn't hear the footsteps over the sound of the water, but the sound of the toilet seat being lifted was undeniable, so dad or my brother. Would my brother be so bold as to join his girlfriend?

Her hands clutched her chest to hide her breasts from me. She turned away to face the wall. Her back hunched. I placed my hand on her hamstring just below her juicy butt cheek. She squirmed a bit but had nowhere to go to get away from me.

"You going to be long?" a gruff voice belonging to my dad asked. "I'd like to finish my shower before the younger one wakes up."

"Yea I'm almost done."

I wrapped a hand around her and slipped a finger into her belly button. She hunched away from me a bit further. My hand on her thigh slipped up to grab her clenched butt cheek.

She stood there quietly and took my groping until a few seconds after my dad had left the room. "Ok, that was fun, but it's time to get dressed," she said while her back was still to me.

"Nah, I'm not done yet."

"Your dad is waiting for the shower."

My hand slipped between her legs and lightly flicked her pussy. "I think I'll be done soon."

"What do you want?"

"I don't know when I'll ever see you again. You should be the one to take my virginity."

"I can't."

"Shhhh, not so loud or they'll hear you."

"Please don't," she whispered.

"Relax, I'll be over quickly. I'll even let you choose. Do you want me to stick it in your pussy or your ass?"

"I... I'm saving myself for marriage."

"If you scream then you'll have to explain all that you've done with me this week... or we could just keep it our little secret."

She said nothing. Her back trembled.

"I can decide for you if that'd be better."

"Pussy," she mumbled.

"What's that?"

"Stick it in my pussy."

I made her wait as I spent some time adjust her position, spreading her legs, bending her over. She provided no resistance, I'd gently push and she'd move in the requested direction. Her two outstretched arms held onto the towel rack and gripped it tighter as I finally entered her pussy from behind.

Her pussy was so tight that I had to enter it slowly. She made shallow grunts, but for the most part stayed quieter than the running water.

I placed my hands on her hips to steady myself as I rocked my cock in and out of her soaking wet pussy. "You're so hot," I complemented, but she did not respond. I thought about slapping her ass, but I just ended up massaging it instead.

Soon I was pushing on her ass and then I was gripping her tightly as the rocking of my hips picked up the pace. She was still facing down with her hands gripping the towel rack. I observed that every muscle in her arms were tense as if she was holding on for dear life.

I moved my hips even faster. There was a smacking noise that briefly made me consider stopping but at this point I figured the best option was to just finish quickly so that the noise could stop.

It was awkward after I came inside of her, made worse by my delay in getting out of there. I was already in the shower, might as well wash off the drips of cum. There was an extra towel for me to use to dry off.

"What will you say when you dad sees you leave the bathroom?" she asked as I slid my pants back on.

"We're on the first floor; I'll sneak out the bathroom window for you."

She nodded silently. The water was off but she was still dripping wet, just standing there in the tub with the curtain open. I leaned in and gave her once last kiss. She parted her lips for me, but was not an enthusiastic participant. I grabbed her tit to get her a better response, but she broke off the kiss instead.

I departed out the window and ran to a friend's house, uncertain if I'd ever see her again.

12