Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother spoils his little sister.
3.7k words
4.45
13.1k
16
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone's notification tone pinged as the timer I had set ran to zero. I decided to give Ava just a few more moments. My room was that of a typical bachelor pad and she could use the extra time. I took a deep breath and decided to go ahead to my room. The door was open when I came out into the hallway. I could hear movement inside.

I stopped at the entrance to the door and leaned against the frame. I was impressed; Ava had actually managed to get my nightmare of a room cleaned. She was just finishing making the bed. I watched her work choosing not to announce my arrival. I smiled seeing her proudly look at her bed making skills. She turned to possibly clean something else when she finally noticed that I was there. She glanced at the clock and her face dropped into a frown. She dropped down to her knees and looked at the floor. She assumed that she had failed her task to clean the room and be waiting for me. On the contrary I was more than satisfied. I decided it wouldn't hurt to let her sweat a little bit.

"Come here Ava." My voice did not give her any hints about what I was thinking. She got up and walked to me with her eyes downcast. She continued to stare at the ground even after she was standing in front of me. Watching her natural submission made the nervousness I was feeling leave. I wrapped my arms around her.

I wrapped one arm around her lower back, and ran my fingers through her hair with the other. Ava was a petite girl. She was nearly a foot shorter than me. The perfect height for me, it felt like she fit perfectly against me.

"I see the room is all clean, and you even had time to make the bed." I lifted her head up to she could see my pleased smile. She returned a stunning smile back to me. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her face into my chest.

"Aiden, I'm not going back on what I said earlier. I meant every word of what I said; but I am still scared. I'm afraid that you are going to hate me, or that you'll push me away, or be disgusted by me..." She started to rant. I stopped her talking with a commanding kiss. We parted lips and she went back to hiding in my chest. I gave the top of her head a kiss.

"That is never going to happen Ava. Our relationship will change after tonight, we cannot ignore that fact. If we choose to do this it will be part of our history forever. That is why I want you to be absolutely sure. If this isn't what you want we can stop right now, and that will be it." Her grip on me tightened.

"That is the last thing that I want. I don't want to stop. I'm afraid that you don't want to, and that you'll blame me for forcing you." I gently pushed her away from me.

"I want to be with you just as much as you want to be with me Ava. I will prove it, strip for me." She kept her eyes locked on mine as she started to peel off each item of fabric, slowly revealing her body to me. I told her to stop when she was down to her underwear. She hadn't been wearing a bra under her pajamas. My eyes were drawn to her breasts, and the hardening nipples pointing to me.

She fidgeted in the center of the room. She was nervous. I was nervous as well, but I knew I needed to push it down and take control. I opened my arms and called her back into my embrace. She ran into my tucking herself against me again. My fingers felt her skin, and all the goosebumps that had started to form on it. I bent a little to whisper into her ear.

"You seem cold. Shall we warm you up?" Her body shivered in anticipation. Her reaction gave me more confidence. I couldn't help myself. I started to kiss her neck. I had to control myself from leaving my marks on her. Ava mewled at my attention. She showed me how she was enjoying herself by the way her body rocked against mine. I slowly walked us to the bed. The back of her knees touched the mattress and she sat down on it.

My hands started to play with her breasts and I captured her lips in my kiss. Ava was well-endowed. She wore at least a D cup bra, maybe larger. I dipped down to kiss, lick and sometimes nip at her bosoms. When I was done with her chest, I moved farther down her body.

It was clear what my goal was, but Ava stopped me. I expected that she was getting cold feet so I stopped and gave her a reassuring smile. Her cheeks were bright red from arousal and embarrassment. She had never looked more beautiful to me. I didn't know what I would do with myself if she stopped us now.

"Sir, please, if you play with my pussy right now I will definitely cum. I don't want to cum unless you are inside me sir." I climbed up her body like a predator taking down its prey. I pushed her down on the bed beneath me.

"Isn't there something else you forgot? Good girls don't cum without permission." A smile spread across her face. She reached up to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Yes sir, I would never dream of cumming without your permission. I'm sorry I made you think I was such a horny slut that I would cum without asking." Using the term 'slut' for Ava turned me on. I continued using it.

"Well then you fucking slut, since you asked so nicely, I won't eat your sweet pussy out right now. Instead, I'll feed you. I want my cock nice and hard so I can ram it into your tight ass."

"Yes sir, I want your hard cock deep in my ass. I would love to suck your cock for you sir." She licked her lips dragging her hands down my torso towards what we were talking about. Ava helped me pull my pants off my body. I took my shirt off. She dropped to her knees on the floor and I took her place sitting on the bed.

She worked my shaft expertly like she had done before underneath my desk. I groaned when she started to almost violently bob her head down on my shaft. In the office the experience had been more sensual. Now it was pure sexual tension. We were both impatient to get me as hard as we could, as fast as we could. I slid Ava's panties down a little bit so I could see the bruises. The bruises I had made. Just the thought brought me satisfaction. I gave one cheek a light slap and heard Ava's sweet cry being muffled by my cock filling her mouth.

I had a bottle of lubricant stashed away in my nightstand. I gave her a generous amount of her puckered hole. I spread the gooey liquid around and started probing her anal cavity first with one finger, then two and three. I was impressed by how fast she became stretched. While I stretched her she wiggled her ass asking for more pleasure.

As I prepared her Ava started to deep throat me. Feeling the back of her throat was nirvana. I could feel my orgasm approaching fast. I tried gently pushing Ava off but she wouldn't stop. She was fixated one me, and getting me off. I had to use more strength to get her off me.

"Do not do that Ava! You listen when I tell you to stop. Now I have to punish you before I can enjoy that sweet ass I just spent all that time preparing." Ava was hung her head clearly upset as I scolded her.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to make you happy. Please sir, I can't wait any longer. Punish me after you fuck me sir, please!" I stood up to my full height.

"You do not debate, or bargain, Ava. Not another word out of you until your punishment is over." Ava both was a scared at my seriousness, but I could also tell how happy she was to hear me take control. I told her to turn so she was kneeling, facing away from the bed. My words were clipped, I gave her just enough direction so she knew what I wanted. Ava put her hands on her knees and submissively looked at the floor before her.

I got dressed again, this time in clothing rather than pajamas. In what I had read last night I needed to be firm with her. She needed to learn that I was in charge, not her. Once I was dressed, I walked out of the room telling her to 'stay' before closing the door. It was not easy to leave. Especially with my intense hard on. I only did a few chores while I left her to her thoughts. Got the mail, put some laundry into the washer, cleaned the breakfast dishes and put them away.

Twenty minutes later I returned to my room. Ava was still kneeing where I had left her. She flinched hearing me come back in, but did not move from her position.

"Have you learned your lesson, Ava?" I asked. She nodded her head, but still didn't look up at me. I was pleased that she had remembered that I had told her not to speak until her punishment was over.

"You may speak to tell me what you learned Ava."

"I will listen to you sir."

"Good girl, stand back up." She lifted herself off the ground but kept her head low. I closed the distance between us and took her back in my arms. She relaxed into my embrace. I pushed her head up to look at me using her chin. Her eyes looked red from crying. There were a few stray tears still falling down her cheek. I kissed on of them away.

A scared little voice told me, "I thought you left me. I was sure you didn't want me anymore." She clung to me letting more tears fall. I felt bad. There was no way I could have predicted this reaction. I didn't mean for the punishment to make her think that I had stopped wanting her. If I had known I would have stayed in the room. Her crying stopped after a while of me holding her.

"Baby," I called her attention to me. "I am still waiting to get inside that hot ass of yours. Do you want to wait until later, or do you want to continue where we left off?"

She asked me very politely to continue. I was so relieved. I sat back down on my bed. Ava watched me waiting to be given instructions.

"Ava, go get the lube from my nightstand." I ordered her. She grabbed it and presented it to me. I pointed down to the ground.

"Knees slut." She disappeared from my immediate line of sight to go down to her knees again. I could get used to her down there.

"You may undress me, again." I put an emphasis on the 'again' so that she would be reminded to watch her manners. She helped me take off everything so we were both naked. I grabbed hold of her face to look into her eyes.

"You are going to suck my cock again, do not do what you did earlier. If you do, I will make you sit there even longer." She nodded, knowing that my orders were absolute. Ava sucked my cock vigorously again while I stretched her again. It didn't take long for me to be ready for the next step.

"Ava," she slipped me out of her mouth and looked up at me while licking my shaft.

"Get up here. On your back for me." She rocketed onto the bed and got into position immediately. I chuckled seeing her excitement. I was just as excited.

I climbed on top of her not caring what on her body my cock bumped into. She had the most adorable shy smile; she was hiding half of her face in my pillow. I attacked her neck again still wanting to leave my marks, but holding back. A thought came to mind as I felt her rolling her hips underneath me.

"Your last master always came inside you Ava?" I asked her.

"Yes sir, I was trained to be his cumdumpster."

"Then I don't want to use a condom either. I want to reclaim you as only mine." I spoke honestly. I did have a box if we needed it.

"Yes sir, please fuck me raw. I want to feel only you inside me. I would love to have your hot cum rebrand me as your property." She snuggled her face into my neck,

"Will you sir?"

"You are such a good girl Ava. I can't wait to push inside my new little cock sleeve." I took hold of my cock and positioned myself at her entrance. She knew how to relax her body without me telling her.

Our bare skin colliding with one another was nothing like I had felt before. I pushed farther inside of her. I wouldn't start to fuck her until I was buried all the way inside her. The look Ava had on her face could only be descried as pleasure. She clutched my forearms. Her hips started to roll to get more friction. I stopped her.

"Don't move slut, I will set the rhythm. You'll remember this ass fucking the rest of your life." She whimpered from disappointment that I had told her to stop, but also excitement from what I had promised.

"How's that slut? You took me all the way up to my balls. Does it feel good?"

"It feels so good sir! I need more. Fuck me until you cum inside me. Then sir, can I please cum for you? I feel so good I am barely holding back." I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her sphincter. I steadily picked up my rhythm. As my speed picked up, Ava would push against me, wanting more of me inside her. We both grunted and moaned in an effort to keep our own orgasms down, but igniting each other's in the process. I held back to enjoy the moment more, and she was holding back till I gave her permission.

"So fucking good slut. I'm going to cum. You may cum once I finish filling you." She managed to breath our a 'yes sir' through a moan. I released into her looking at her beautiful face. She howled in enjoyment with me. Moments after my orgasm subsided hers exploded. She clutched my cock tighter grappling me into her. Ava's entire body shuddered.

"Thank you, sir...thank you. I love cum in my ass. Please sir, fill me every day. I want to be your personal cumdumpster." She rambled as she came. Even through the throes of pleasure I knew she was speaking the truth to me. After her orgasm subsided, we were left gasping for breath on the bed.

"Sir, that was amazing. I never want to leave your bed." Ava kissed me. I was still lodged deep in her ass, serving as a cork to keep what I had unloaded into her inside.

"Go clean yourself out. It would be a waste for you to dirty the clean bed you just made."

"I wouldn't mind making the bed again?" She looked up at me hoping to seduce me. Truthfully, I didn't want to leave the bed, but we had things to do today. I couldn't let her pull me along to get what she wanted.

"Get up Ava. I may join you in the shower in a few minutes." She gave me another kiss.

"Promise?" She was practically begging me.

I sent her off to the shower. I quickly texted our parents so they knew that Ava would be with me for the rest of the weekend. I didn't want them to come over looking for her. Unfortunately, after reading the t text my mother decided to call me. I was forced to answer and have a conversation with her. Once that was done, I got up to join Ava.

I didn't announce myself when I came into the bathroom. Ava was in the shower under the warm spray. I slipped in behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped suddenly feeling my touch but quickly relaxed into it.

"Simply gorgeous." I mumbled more to myself and kissed her shoulder. She hummed in enjoyment and let me cradle her in my arms.

"Would you like me to wash you sir?" Ava offered.

"Not today my sweet. You need to get out and change so we can go shopping. Did you clean out your ass?"

"Yes sir. Would you like to check?" I gently swatted her behind and told her that I did want to check. She bent at the waist holding onto the shower wall. Ava looked back at me and it became the sexiest pose I had seen from her today. I could barely concentrate on checking her.

"You're all clean, go dry off and get dressed. I will be out in a few." She jumped out and left the bathroom. I finished washing and got out. I walked to my room with my towel tied around my waist. When I entered the room, I was surprised to find Ava, dressed, waiting for me on her knees.

"Ava, what are you doing here? I told you to get ready."

"I am ready sir. I was waiting for you. I didn't know if you would like me to help you dress." She was so cute I could barely stand it.

"I'm fine for now. Go wait for me in the living room. You can watch some TV while I get dressed." She walked away looking a little disappointed that I had sent her away. If I had let her help me we would have never gotten out of this house. When I finished, I went to go get her in the living. I found her sitting on the floor flipping through channels.

"What are you doing on the floor silly?" I asked her being playful. She tiled her head looking at me confused.

"You didn't give me permission to use the furniture sir?" I felt a little stupid having forgotten my own rule. I took a seat on the couch and called her up into my lap. She crawled up to snuggle with me.

"I'm sorry I forgot baby. If I don't say anything about it you can always ask too, alright?" She nodded her head that she was resting on my shoulder. She looked like a content kitten sitting on me. I thought at any moment she would start purring.

"Well, we have some things to do today. I have to get groceries, I want to take you to the mall, and I have this store in mind that I want to explore." I got us up and hurried her into the car. We drove to the mall in comfortable silence.

"What do you need to get at the mall sir?" Ava asked as I was pulling into a spot.

"Not what I need, what you need. You should have some things to wear in the house."

"Sir, you don't have to buy anything for me. I can bring things from home. Or I can pay for whatever you would like me to get."

"Absolutely not Ava. I may not be able to take you on a shopping spree, but I can take care of you. In fact, you are not allowed to pay for anything today. For every dollar you spend, or attempt to spend, while we are shopping will earn you one spanking from the belt." She gave me a submissive ' yes sir.' I was assured that I would have no further pleas from her to pay.

First, I took us to Victoria Secret. We got her three lingerie sets that I wanted to see her in. I also got her a new bra with the matching pair of underwear. After the mall I drove us to a sex shop in town that I had found while doing my research last night. I left Ava in the car to keep my purchases a secret.

I started with sex toys that were more common, and that I had seen or used before. When I moved into the BDSM section I started to get overwhelmed. The sales person was very understanding when I asked for help and explained I was new to this. She helped me pick out some basic equipment and gave me warnings on how to properly and safely use them. I had a sizable stack of merchandise already when the sales clerk asked if I needed a gag. I told the clerk I wasn't interested. I had just barely heard my little sister's sounds; I wasn't ready to muffle them yet.

I paid for my new equipment and returned to Ava. She was waiting patiently in the car. I could tell being left in the car had turned her one. I got into the car and immediately noticed the musky smell of her arousal filling the car.

"Is your cunt wet Ava?" I leaned over to kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear. She closed her eyes and moaned lightly.

"Yes sir."

"You didn't touch yourself, did you?"

"No sir."

"Good girl." I pulled away before things got too intense and turned on the car. I reached back to put what I had just bought away and noticed something on the back seat. There was a small bag from a jewelry store in the mall. I had left her for a few minutes to go to the bathroom, she must have gotten it then. I sat back in the driver's seat.

"Did you buy something?" My tone was dark. How dare she disobey me!