Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother and sister outline their desires.
2.4k words
4.55
8.6k
14

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" She looked at me not understanding.

"Are you going to admit it, or do I have to force it out of you?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Sir, what are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb, I just saw the bag." She was clearly upset but dropped her façade. I slammed my hand down on the steering wheel. I asked her again to confess what she bought. She reached back to take the bag. I watched her pull out a small box and open it to show me its contents. Inside was a ring, it matched a family heirloom necklace that she wore all the time.

"If you wanted the ring, you should have told me. I would have bought it for you."

"It's not for me sir, I bought it for you."

"Excuse me?"

"I got it for you. It was a perfect match to my necklace. I wanted you to have something that I gave you. I was nervous that you wouldn't like it so I was going to wait to show you. I can take it back. I'm sorry, it was a stupid idea." Before she could put the ring away I snatched it from her. I slid it on my ring finger. I took a moment to marvel at the gift. It fit perfectly. I let her know just that.

"Fits perfectly, I love it." My desire to kiss her was overwhelming so I leaned in to take one from her lips. I thanked her and turned over the car. On our journey to the grocery, I was trying to figure out what to do with Ava. I loved my gift, but I had said that any dollar spent would result in a punishment. Should it still count if the money wasn't spent on her? I decided that I needed to add one more stop on our shopping date. I pulled into a classy boutique.

"Aiden, why are we here?" Ava asked following me out of the car.

"I want to buy you a dress for dinner tonight." I explained. "I want to; and I thought that was all the reason you needed?" She giggled, bringing a smile to my face. When we entered a clerk converged on us like a shark going after fresh meat. Before we knew it Ava was being pushed into a changing room with her first dress and I was left outside on a couch waiting for her.

After many, many dresses we were down to our top three. I had the clerk leave us alone to give us time to decide. I joined Ava in the changing room.

"So, which one do you like best?" I asked her. She looked over the three dresses on the rack. I wrapped my arms around her so my hands rested on her stomach.

"I don't know. They are all so beautiful. They are so expensive though."

"Ava stop worrying about it. Just choose the one that you want."

"Which one do you like best?"

"It doesn't matter, we will get the one you like."

"Come on, help me choose. I don't know which one."

"Then we will buy all three."

"Aiden!" I laughed as she looked back at me shocked. I was serious, but I knew she would force herself to choose one so I wouldn't. I reached out and picked up one of the dresses. I put it in front of her so she could see it in the mirror.

"What do you see."

"I see you and me with a dress in front of me."

"Alright, now that we have the most obvious answer, I'll tell you what I see. You in one of these dresses; me, in my suit, together on a luxurious date. I want you to get one of these dresses so I can fulfill that fantasy. Stop caring about the price tag; and choose one." She sighed and looked at the dresses again.

"Let's get this one." The one she chose was my personal favorite. But I wanted her to choose the one she liked, not what she thought I wanted her to get.

"Are you sure Ava? Get what you want. I like all of them." She nodded. I figured that was the best I was going to get from her. We left the dressing room with the dress. The clerk was pleased when we went to the register.

"I was hoping you would choose that one. It fits your figure just perfectly." The clerk was right. She had chosen a black, fitted, halter top dress. I bought her a pair of shoes to go with the dress and we left. It took us about another hour to before we were home with our groceries, sex toys and clothing. Ava helped me bring everything into the house.

"Ava, make us something for lunch." I told her going to put the non-food items away.

"Is there anything you would like in particular sir?"

"Anything is fine. Just make it quick and easy." By the time I was done putting everything away she was just finishing up the grilled cheeses she had cooked. I stopped her before she sat down to eat with me.

"Go get what you were working on for me yesterday. I want to talk about things before dinner." She obediently went to get her tablet. I was surprised to see she had filled out some kind of in-depth checklist. I couldn't focus on anything yesterday, how could she? I looked it over as I ate. It very easy to read.

I was a bit taken aback by all that I had read. Ava noticed how I was feeling and started to become self-conscious.

"I'm sorry sir. I shared too much too soon didn't I. You can put it away." She reached to take her tablet back but I didn't let her.

"Ava, relax, I just wasn't expecting so much to be one here. You were honest and there is no reason to be sorry about that." She relaxed into her seat. I could understand how these situations could be stressful for her, but her anxiety was a bit concerning. She was always waiting for things to go wrong rather than letting life happen. I hoped that she just needed time to get used to our new normal.

We finished our food and Ava got up to clear the table. I continued looking through her checklist. When I finished, I put the tablet down and watched her clean. I peeked at the clock on the microwave. It was 3 o'clock, we had time before having to get ready for dinner. I got up and wrapped Ava in my arms as she washed the dishes. She didn't stop cleaning, but started humming gleefully.

"Ava, I think we should go back to bed. What do you think?"

"Really sir! Will you fuck me again? I've been waiting since the shower this morning." I chuckled at her excitement and placed soft kisses on her neck. My hand slid up her shirt to fondle her breasts through her bra. She arched her back to press them into my hands. I couldn't help but chuckle again at her eagerness.

"You know Ava, I have already fucked you once today. Maybe I shouldn't. I don't want you to become too spoiled." She looked at me with disappointment clearly written in her features.

"That is mean sir, you said you would!"

"I don't remember saying I would fuck you. I only offered to go back to bed. I suppose I would be alright with you fucking yourself. If you want it, take it."

"I don't understand sir?"

"How about you start by taking out my cock?" She somehow maneuvered taking out my dick without turning around. It was impressive that she could stroke my dick while facing away from me. I helped by pulling down my pants. A moan of need escaped her lips.

"Please sir, put it in. I need you inside me."

"I already told you I wasn't going to fuck you."

"But sir..."

"You're going to fuck yourself, aren't you?" She looked back biting her bottom lip. This teasing was extremely fun for me.

"Sir, can I suck you cock so it will slide into my ass easier." I pulled a condom out from my back pocket. I was prepared when we went out on our errands in case we couldn't hold back anymore.

"This condom has plenty of lube on it. How's that?" I rolled the condom on me. Then I pushed Ava over so she was leaning against the kitchen counter. I pulled down her jeans and gathered an obscene amount of saliva to spit on her hole. I used my thumb to apply light pressure to spread it around. This elicited an appreciative moan from my little slut.

"Use that to stretch yourself out slut." I told her. She reached back and started stretching herself with her fingers. I fisted my hand as I watched her get ready for me.

"Sir, please put your hard rod in my horny hole." She begged. Ava reached back to grab my dick so that she could align me with her entrance.

"Sir..."

"Yes Ava?"

"Please, can you..."

"Can I what?"

"Sir, please don't tease me. There is no way I can do this by myself." I pulled her up against my chest and pushed her head so it was resting on my shoulder so she could look at me. She gave me such pleading eyes that I almost gave in. The key word being 'almost.' I wanted to hold strong at what I had decided. I used a stern voice.

"Ava, I told you that I would not fuck you. If you want my cock you have to do it yourself. If you can't then I'll go rub one out in the bathroom. We can relax until dinner."

"No! Please sir, don't leave me like this. I'll try, really I will." I pecked her cheek.

"That is more like it." I praised. I stood still for her as she slowly pushed back onto me. I supported her as she did this.

"Good girl, keep going. See, this isn't so hard. Push me in deeper. You're not allowed to start fucking yourself until I am all the way up that hot ass of yours." Ava moaned. She clutched the sink. I kissed her back and neck to relax her. When she was all the way down my cock she paused. Her breathing was heavy, she was not calm. Ava started to move, but I stopped her.

"Baby, baby, calm down for a second. Tell me what you are feeling."

"It feels good sir, but it's hard. My knees feel weak, like I will fall. Please don't make me stop. I really need to get fucked right now." I pulled out of her gently and she whimpered. I didn't say anything and started pulling her to my bedroom. I sat on the bed.

"How about you bounce on my lap like a good girl?" I told her. A shy smile spread across her face. She climbed up to straddle me on the bed. Just like before she was slow and deliberate as she slid down my shaft. I held onto her hips to help her get a rhythm. Ava was gripping my shirt to the point that I thought she might tear it.

As she got more confident, I started to play with her nipples. I groaned feeling her ass tighten when I did. I wanted to feel more and slid my hand down to stroke her clit.

"That feel good slut?"

"So good. Sir, may I cum? Please let me cum for you." I nibbled on her ear.

"No. Don't you even dare." I told her. I didn't stop pleasuring her with my touch. I wanted to see how far I could push her. I wanted to watch her fall apart in my arms.

"I believe that you have been given enough of a privilege getting to pleasure yourself with my cock. So you are not going to cum this time. We're going to keep going till you get me off. How about I finish in that nasty slut mouth of yours?"

"I love sucking your cock. I promise I will swallow all of you cum."

"What a dirty little slut you are! I'll have to wash your mouth out with my cum for talking dirty. You naught girl."

"Sir! I am so close to cumming. I promise not to sir." The entire scene was going much better than I thought it would. I continued to play with Ava until I could hold back anymore.

"Get on your hands and knees slut." I thought she was going to trip with how fast she got off me. I wasn't much better as I nearly ripped the condom in half to get it off me. I started jerking myself off in front of Ava's open mouth.

"Sir, please fuck my face. Use my mouth just like you do my ass cunt. Shoot your cum down my throat so I have no choice but to swallow it all." I was in no mind to double check permissions and went for it. I pulled her down without ceremony. Ava gagged on me. This is what she asked for.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum!" I announced. Ava couldn't respond while I fucked her face. A few more thrusts and I unloaded down her throat. She moaned and closed her eyes letting it happen. I pulled Ava off my dick after I calmed down. Ava fulfilled her promise and started to clean me off.

"That is enough." I gently pushed her away taking her off her cleaning detail.

"Yes sir." She looked up at me from her spot on her knees with pleading eyes. I knew what she wanted.

"No Ava. This is your punishment for buying something behind my back today. Go get cleaned up so we can go do dinner. Maybe when we get home tonight, I'll give you what you are craving." She whimpered giving me puppy dog eyes.

"If you are going to give me puppy dog eyes I can treat you like a dog. How about you sleep on the floor tonight instead of my bed?"

"No sir, please don't. I will be good. I didn't mean to beg. I'm sorry. Should I get dressed or would you like to punish me first?"

"It's fine, go get dressed. We are leaving in an hour or so." She skipped out of the room. I watched her ass disappear into the guest room.