Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 11

Story Info
...unless you get punished.
2.2k words
4.56
7.4k
7

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava recognized that I was not planning to give her any clemency. She started pleading her case to me. I had cuffed her hands behind her back and was starting to trace the paddle across her ass. I was enjoying hearing her pleas for forgiveness.

"Please Master, I did not mean to cum. When you fuck me, it is so hard to control myself."

"Such a naughty girl, what am I going to do with you?"

"Please punish me, Master. I must learn to not disappoint my Master." My hand gripped the paddle hearing her begging. There was a quiet ache in the back of my mind telling me that I enjoyed her groveling to me. I was finding gratification in hearing her ask me to punish her.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you well enough. What do you want slut?" Small tears were now dripping down her cheeks. I wasn't entirely sure what the reasoning was. Pain from the position she was in, the pull from the nipple clamps or something else entirely.

I put a gentle hand on Ava's shoulder. Her body relaxed at my touch. We had such an undeniable connection. No one could understand this feeling besides the two of us. I didn't just know Ava, I understood her. Her desires, her dreams and her needs. This allowed me the control that I had over her. I understood that the simplest ouch from me relaxed her. What I said affected her. I had never had this control over another person before, and I was enjoying it. I celebrated the thought that I was her everything.

"Please punish me, Master. I wish to earn your forgiveness." Ava pleaded with me again. I slid my hand across the small of her back gently. Then I let the paddle fly. The leather landed sharply on her left cheek. She cried out. Ava pulled her legs together. I smirked when she stomped her foot in an attempt to shake of the pain. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head up.

"No moving, or I'll tie you down more." I warned her. She bit her lip and nodded to show that she would follow my orders. I tested her commitment by hitting her right cheek next. Her head flew back, but she remained silent. A smile grew across my face. Complete obedience was such a turn on.

I put my hand on her back and threw another hit from the paddle. I continued with her punishment until she had received twenty hits. Her body relaxed when after the last hit I placed the paddle down next her head. Ava turned her head to look at me. My heart stopped. I hadn't expected Ava to be angry at me for punishing her, but I also didn't expect her to look so happy. Even with the silhouette of tears that had dropped down her cheeks didn't take away the clear expressions showing me that she was happy.

We stared into one another's eyes. I wouldn't hit Ava again, but I wasn't going to release her just yet. I slid my hand up and down her spine. As I traveled farther down her body, she spread her legs. I leaned down to her ear and pushed some of her hair away.

"You were such a good girl Ava. I know that wasn't easy to stay still. I'm very proud of you." I kissed her cheek and moved my hand to her sweet pussy. She gasped feeling my touch. Ava attempted to move back closer to me, but was met with resistance from the nipple clamps. She turned back to give me her best set of puppy dog eyes when she heard me chuckle.

I put my hand in her hair and leaned down to give her a gentle kiss. When I pulled away, I moved behind her. I kept my hand on her back so she couldn't move back. I penetrated her first with one finger, then another. I continued until I was finger fucking her with as many fingers as would fit.

I ran my tongue past her clit. She moaned in surprise and opened her legs wider. I ran my tongue again, and sucked on her clit. I couldn't see Ava's expressions, but I could imagine them. A mixture of frustration and joy. The frustration that I was not giving her enough attention to get off, but happiness that I was playing with her. Her mind must have been struggling to decide whether this was a pleasurable, or torturous experience.

"Please, Master, may I cum?" I snickered and moved away. Ava whimpered. I started to release her from the handcuffs, then the nipple clamps. I helped her sit up and gave her a soft kiss. Ava's look was priceless, pure confusion. I pretended not to notice as I helped her put herself back together, even putting her lingerie back on.

I laced our fingers together and led her out of the room. I took her to the kitchen and pushed her into it telling her to make breakfast. She turned around about to say something to me. I raised my finger to my mouth and shushed her. Then I left her to go to the living room.

I sat down in the recliner and relaxed into the seat. I liked keeping Ava uncertain. She was cute when she was trying to figure out what I was thinking. I heard Ava in the kitchen working. I picked up my laptop and started working on it.

It didn't take her long to finish. She popped her head into the room to ask where I wanted to eat.

"Master, the food is ready. Will you come to the table, or would you like me to bring it to you?" Her tone was clipped but I pretended not to notice.

"Bring me my plate, leave yours in the microwave. I don't want it to get too cold while you're in here." She raised an eyebrow but didn't ask any more questions. She brought me my plate and I gave her a quick 'thank you' kiss. Ava stood in front of me waiting for instructions. I put my food down on the coffee table next to my chair, and put my hands on her hips. I smiled at her.

"I don't feel like watching TV." Ava looked behind her at the TV. I took the opening to slide my hands behind her to cup her ass and bring her in tighter to me. She put her hands on my shoulders to make sure she didn't fall forward.

"I don't want to watch TV, but I still want to be entertained while I am eating." I wiggled my eyebrows making her giggle at my innuendo.

"Give me your underwear." I commanded and held up a hand for her to place them in. She made a seductive show out of the way she bent down to slip them off her. She plopped them into my hand looking satisfied. I brought them up to my nose and inhaled her scent deeply. Her cheeks flamed with her blush. I put the panties down next to my food.

"Go sit down in front of the television." She went and sat down like I told her to.

"Open your legs, Ava. I can't see anything if you're like that." I knew she had strategically sat that way to make me 'work' for what I wanted. I picked up my food and took a few bites.

"This is an amazing view. But I wouldn't consider it a very action packed. I'm sure you can find something to do to add to the entertainment factor." I teased her. She looked at me and I could see her nervousness swimming around in her hazel eyes.

I responded with a comforting smile. I knew Ava could do this; and I was eagerly waiting for her to throw caution to the wind. Ava started to reach for her slit. She kept her eyes fixated on me to keep her from getting too nervous. I patiently waited; I didn't want to force her into anything.

She started to rub her slit. Her eyes closed and I relaxed seeing her enjoy herself. She opened her legs wider. Her mind was fixated on pleasuring herself. I was the mindset I wanted her to be in. Her eyes opened again and looked at me.

"What is it slut?"

"You're not going to stop me.... from, well, you know..." I laughed at the way she chose to pose her question.

"Now, why would I stop such a good girl from getting a well-earned reward? I want to watch you cum for me." She smiled and drove her fingers inside herself. Ava's hips rolled seductively as she massaged herself. I smirked at her then got up from my chair. She watched in confusion as I walked out of the room leaving her on the floor.

I came back in and found her still looking confused on the floor. I handed her the dildo that I had gotten up to get for her. She waited until I was sitting again before she decided to use what she had been given. I let her use the toy to stretch herself out before I decided to strike. The vibrator I had brought had a wireless remote controller synced to it.

Ava was unsuspecting when I pressed the button bringing the toy to life. Her hair swung back with her head as she moaned in surprise and pleasure. She took a moment to feel the vibrations before she decided that she needed more. She grabbed the end of the dildo and started thrusting it in and out of her hole. I watched her use her other hand to rub her swollen clit. Her show was better than any porn. Ava looked at me with a lustful look.

"Please Master, may I cum?" She begged.

"Show me how you cum slut. Don't remove the toy until I let you."

"Oh God! Yes Master! Fuck! I'm cumming... watch me cum..." I watched her body convulse on the plastic phallus. I turned off the vibrations as to not torture her. I stood up and headed towards her. I removed myself from my pants.

"Ava, lay back." I told her. She submitted eagerly. I threw my legs over her face so my knees were on either side of her. I stared down at her and reached back to play with the dildo. I played with her a little then used some of her juices to lubricate her asshole. She bit her lip knowing what was coming to her. I shimmied down her body and pushed her legs up. I tapped my cock head against her asshole, but didn't rest on ceremony. I slammed inside of her. She gave a well-known noise of pleasure and appreciation. She started to roll her hips underneath me.

"Hold on a minute slut... I'm warning you now that your little show got me very close. Once I start it's going to be rough. Don't cum without permission. I know how excited you get when I rough fuck you. You're my slut that loves when I fuck you ass rough. I'm going to use your little hole as a cum dump too. You always want to cum when I breed your ass." She nodded her head whimpering.

"Please Master, I can't wait much longer. I really need you to fuck me."

"If you insist, how can I resist?" I turned on the vibrator in her cunt and started pounding her. Her head pushed against the floor arching her back off of it. I pinned down her arms so she couldn't escape me. I captured her lips in a deep, demanding kiss. I came in her ass feeling marvelous.

I turned off the vibrator and heard Ava sigh in contentment. I leaned back planning to pull out. I saw Ava wince and paused.

"You're going to cum when I pull out aren't you?" I asked.

"I don't want to without permission. But, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself. Am I allowed to Master?" I bent down and gave her another kiss. She was so adorable. How could I resist her?

"Yes, you can cum. Then after heat up our food again. We really need to eat something." She giggled and threw her hands around my neck. I pulled out of her slowly while we kissed. Ava started to cum, and I roughly pulled out the vibrator to make it better.

I watched her body convulse and her pussy started to squirt. It created a pool underneath us that was going to have to be cleaned up. Ava took a moment to catch her breath then got up to get our food ready again. I was getting up when she turned around from getting my plate.

She saw me and giggled. She was pointing at something on my shirt as well. I looked down to see what she was seeing. The front of my shirt had a large wet spot on my stomach. I was going to need to change my shirt. I smirked at her and slapped her ass playfully as she rushed out of the room to reheat our food.

Sorry for the late update. I ended up breaking my finger so my ability to type has been seriously compromised. Getting the updates out as fast as I can.