Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 12

Story Info
Discovered!
1.8k words
4.2
4.2k
5

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In other news..." I decided to watch the morning news as I ate my breakfast with Ava. She was curled up on the couch next to me. We were both comfortably eating in silence. I planned to spend my day relaxing just like this with Ava. I had made plans with Eric in the evening, but we had plenty of time to enjoy the day before I had to leave.

Since we had started our more intimate relationship, we hadn't had time to spend time together to simply relax. We were so fixated on physical connections, rather than emotional ones. Ava stood up and started to clean up our breakfast plates. I sensed something wrong so I decided to follow her into the kitchen to investigate further. Ava was washing the plates in the sink. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Whatcha' thinkin' about?" I questioned. She put the plate she was holding down in the soapy water and leaned back into me. She was smiling, but I could tell it was a façade.

"You can tell me. There is something you are fretting about."

"What are we going to do?" My lips gently kissed behind her ear. I loved how perfectly Ava in my arms.

"Do about what?"

"Us, what is going to happen to us?"

"What do you mean? We are going to be just fine."

"How can you expect what we are doing to not have consequences? What if we can't manage this secret? If that day comes, what are we going to do? I don't want to be separated."

"Don't fill your mind with such negative thoughts. We don't know when, or even if we will be found out. Worrying like this will only stress you out." I felt her tense muscle relax a little as I rubbed my hands up and down her arms.

"I wish I could be as optimistic as you..."

"It's not optimism. I just want to spend my time working on the things that I can control, instead of waiting for things to happen that I can't. The reality is, no matter what happens, I am going to protect you. There is no need for you to worry that our world is going to be broken apart. I won't let it."

"I love you; you know that?"

"How could you not, I meant look at me." She started to laugh. I turned her around and circled my arms around her. She hugged me back and smiled at me. I was glad that, for now at least, her fears had been calmed. I bent down and kissed her gently. We didn't stop with a short kiss, and soon enough we were making out in the kitchen.

I took us back into the living room to cuddle on the couch. We spent the rest of the day laying together; until it was time for me to leave.

"Well, I'm leaving. I'll be home later; or do you want me to drop you off first?"

"No, you go out with Eric. I want to stay another night. So, come back to me soon, OK?" She was sitting on the couch still tucked in place from where I had just gotten up. I walked up and leaned down to give her another kiss.

"Of course, I can't keep my blushing beauty waiting for too long." I got one last kiss before leaving. Ava wanted to follow me out the door to see me off but I wouldn't let her since she was only wearing a lingerie piece. I told her to stay in it, I wanted something to look forward to when I got home.

I was looking forward to spending time with my buddy. I loved spending time with Ava but I didn't want her to consume every moment in my life. That would not be healthy for our relationship. I was hoping that in some small way, I would be able to talk about my relationship with Eric. He couldn't know who she was, but I needed a confidant that I could talk about this journey with besides Ava.

I pulled up to the bar Eric and I agreed to meet at. He had texted me that he was already waiting inside. I went up to our table and we shared a handshake and brief hug. A waitress arrived moments later to take my drink order. We 'shot the breeze' about a plethora of topics before Eric finally brought up what I knew he was wondering about.

"So, man, that date you went on. How did it go?" I laughed a little feeling the buzz that was running through me from my beer. I put my drink down deciding to take a break if I was going to talk about it. I need to have all my faculties so as to manage the conversation with delicacy.

"She's a very special girl man. I love being with her. I'm not just falling in love; I am in love. She beautiful, funny, tenacious...I don't even know where to start." He smiled listening to me talk. I continued to blabber on about all the thinks I could without revealing Ava to be my love interest. Eric listened intently nodded his head and smiling. I finally stopped talking and took a long sip of my drink. Eric also took another drink probably taking in all that I had said to him.

"So, when is the part that you tell me it is Ava you are dating." My drink fell right out of my hand. It spilled all over the table. In moments a waitress was on top of our table helping me to clean up my mess. Eric didn't say a word. All he did was watch me. My mind couldn't help but think back to what Ava and I had just discussed. I promised myself that I would protect her. Now that I was faced with just that task, I didn't know what to do.

What was I going to tell Eric? Could I lie and be successful in convincing him? What if I told him the truth, would he destroy us? I reverted to young boy that just wanted to hide what he had done from his parents. The waitress finished cleaning up and left us.

"What makes you say that?" I tried to play it off like he was making a joke. I decided to try and lie my way out of it.

"Ran into your parents and they said Ava was spending last weekend with you. I made a leap. You two have always been close, never expected that close. I know it is a bit ridiculous but I think you two are good together."

"Wait, what?"

"I know I am meant to be disgusted and cuss you out. But I'm not going to, alright. After listening to you talk about her like you just did, I don't have the heart. You love her, and if she's with you, I'm sure Ava loves you too."

We sat there in silence at our table. I didn't know what to say. I was sure that Eric didn't know either. I grabbed a waitress quickly to ask for the check. I paid for both of us. It was so that I could get out quicker, and possibly a means to start bribing him to keep his mouth shut. I paid and rushed out. Eric chased me out.

"Dude, Aiden, seriously dude. I'm not going to say anything." He chased me to my car. I had to stop.

"Thank you..."

"Look, I'm happy for both of you. Even if I don't really understand it. You're my best friend. I want you to be happy."

"Thank you...but dude, I really can't talk about this right now. Honestly, I don't even know how to look at you right now."

"I get it, I'm sorry. Just, don't shut me out. Maybe when you've cooled a little, we can talk. Really, I'm not your enemy."

"Yeah...later dude." I hopped into my car and sped out of the parking lot. I rushed home. I didn't even know what I was going to tell Ava. Should I tell Ava? Ava was going to hate me when she found out. I was trying to keep a cool head as I drove home, but my heart was beating out of my chest. My relationship with Ava would be destroyed. Our love filled world was about to be crushed into pieces.

I parked the car and got out. I stood there looking at the light coming through the window. Ava must have heard my car pulling in. I'm sure that inside she was waiting for me to walk through the door, excited to see me. I didn't deserve it. I walked with heavy feet up to my door. When I walked in Ava came rushing up to give me a welcome home hug. Her confident smile only me made me feel guiltier.

"I didn't expect you back so early. Not that I am complaining." She told me smiling. I gave her a solemn smile and pushed some hair behind her ear.

"You may not be saying that after I tell you why I came home early." She tilted her head looking at me confused. My hands gently roamed across her skin. I was worried this would be the last time I could do this. She saw my distress and touched my cheek. She pleaded with me to tell me what was wrong. I had her come sit on the couch with me. I knelt in front of her taking her hands in mind. I rubbed my thumbs along the back of her hand as I mustered up my courage.

"Aiden, what is it you are scaring me." She gripped my hands tightly.

"Ava, I know you are going to hate me for this. Eric knows about us. I didn't tell him, he just sort of figured it out." Tears fell down her cheeks. She pulled her hands away from me. It broke my heart.

"Baby, I know you are scared; I am too. But Eric told me that he would keep our secret. He doesn't want to hurt us, Ava."

"How can you believe that? I told you this would happen! What are we going to do? You'll lose everything, and it's entirely my fault." She doubled over in her seat sobbing. I cried seeing her so distraught. I took her head in my hands.

"It is not your fault Ava. It is no one's fault. I trust Eric. He won't betray us." She sniffled and sat up a little. I gave her a smile and wiped away some tears.

"What if he doesn't?"

"Then I'll take you away with me. I'll relocate us, get a new job. Anything that we need I will provide for us. I've said it before, no one is taking you away from me." We spent hours talking about things. We had an open and honest conversation. We made an emergency plan for ourselves. I think it calmed both of our nerves. We were now prepared for anything, and that made us feel safe.

That night Ava and I slept together, but only wanted to hold one another.