Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 15

Story Info
An unexpected person from Ava's past arrives.
3.5k words
4.29
4.9k
6
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I let Ava rest before the party, I decided to get some work done on my laptop. I was focused on working when I heard soft footsteps heading toward me from the bed. I looked up and saw Ava coming to me. I put my computer and papers to the side so that I could welcome her into my lap. She snuggled close resting her head in the crook of my neck. We both gave a happy sigh feeling the connection between us.

"You should get in the shower before we get dressed." I rubbed her back like a father would their sleeping child to wake them up. She lifted her head up and kissed the corner of my lips.

"Will you join me?" I slid my hands underneath her and lifted her up in my arms. I took us into the bathroom. I took us to the shower, but made a note that I definitely wanted to use the soaker tub with her before we checked out. I pressed Ava against the cool tile wall of the shower stall. I pulled away taking a deep breath. I quietly order her to her knees.

She slid down the wall dragging her hands across my body as she did. Ava bit her bottom lip looking up at me. I held my cock in front of her face. Never in my life did I think that this was something I would be doing to anyone.

"Ava, are you certain you want to try this?" I questioned her. I didn't want to do this; then later have 'buyer's remorse.' She nodded her head. I could tell she was excited about what I was asking her.

"Yes Master, I know it is not everyone's interest. Please do not force yourself Master because I want to." I held her chin smiling down at her.

"I'll try anything at least once if it is for you." I reassured her. I said that, but I couldn't look at her while I pissed. I suppose I had a shy bladder. When I was done, I immediately started the shower. I picked Ava up from the floor and pushed her under the spray so that I could kiss her. The water cascaded over us as our tongues danced together. I pulled away.

"Thoughts?" I curiously asked Ava.

"I loved it. It was so degrading; oh my god it made me hot. What about you."

"Honestly, I'm still not sure. I guess I'm more neutral. I would do it again if you wanted to, but it isn't high on my priority list either." I told her honestly. I reached for the soap so I could begin washing her. I used the complementary loofah to spread the soap across her body seeing the white suds cover her pristine skin. She did the same for me. Although she 'dropped' the loofah and had to start cleaning my cock with her hands. I responded by fingering her clit. All while this was happening, we were making out.

I was completely lost in her. My world revolved around her. I stepped closer pinning her again the shower. I lifted one of her legs up to make it easier for me to press into her wet hole. Ava clutched my shoulders and moaned. I nibbled on her collar bone.

"Master, I've never done this..." I asked her what she was talking about. I was more focused on kissing her neck though.

"I've never done it standing like this. It feels like I am going to fall..." I chuckled at her honesty. Very slowly I slid inside her. Ava's finger nails clawed at my back as I started to fuck her. I made sure to hold her close so that she wouldn't feel unsteady. I gently kissed her neck and whispered sweetly in her ear.

"I've got you. I'm not going to let you fall." Ava started to roll her hips with my rhythm.

"Feels good.... please, more Master." She moaned into my ear. I braced my hand against the bathroom wall to fuck her harder like she asked.

"Master, please may I cum!" She pleaded. I bit gently on her earlobe and chose not to answer her. She tried to escape me but I wouldn't let her. I tangled my hand into her soaked tendrils and pulled her head back. With her so open to me I couldn't help it. I dropped down to just above her right breast and sucked. I sucked so hard because I wanted her to have a hickey, my hickey. She begged to allowed to cum again.

"Master, please let me cum. Master Aiden, please. This fucking whore would like to cum on your big dick. It feels so good. Please Master, let me cum before I go insane." Her pleas were desperate. I pulled out shooting my load onto the tile wall. Before she could come down from the excitement, I pressed my fingers against her snatch. I used finger fucked her hard, also rubbing my thumb against her clit.

"You fucking cum hard for me you little whore." I told her licking her neck. She collapsed into my arms with the explosion of her orgasm. I let her recover a little then reached for the shampoo to clean her hair. She was going to reciprocate the gesture but I decided it was safer to kick her out of the shower before she could be any more mischievous. I ordered Ava to start getting ready while I finished up.

"Go dry yourself off and do your hair and makeup. Don't put on your dress yet, use one of the bathrobes." She told me she understood and started drying her hair. When I was done, I left to get dressed. Ava was still working on her makeup in the bathroom. Before dressing I went through the toy bag again. I pulled out a small anal bead set and the lubricant. Ava was coming in just as I was putting the toy bag away again. Her eyes immediately were drawn to the toy sitting on the bed.

"Turn around." I ordered circling my finger for an added affect. I lubed up the beads for her and inserted them gently and slowly. I stepped back when I was done but Ava stayed to wait for her next order.

"Come get dressed, we don't want to be late." Ava didn't seem the least bit phased at my decision. She went about her business as if there was nothing different. I wasn't paying much attention to Ava as I got myself ready. When I was done and turned around to her my heart nearly stopped. She was gorgeous. She had found a dress that married both her essence and uniqueness, and the modesty that I wanted her to have. She didn't notice me staring since she was focused on putting on her earrings.

"What do you think?" Ava noticed me staring at her.

"It looks spectacular." I told her with a big grin. She smiled and said that she would kiss me, but didn't want to ruin her lipstick. I chucked and kissed her cheek instead.

"All set?" I asked her; just in case she wanted to ask to remove the anal beads. She said nothing about it and we went down to the party. We were part of the 'fashionably late' group when we came in. I mingled with my coworkers that had come. Ava was latched onto me at the arm joining in conversations and talking with their girlfriends. It was the most normal our relationship had felt since Ava and I started dating.

We were talking with one of my coworkers and her wife when I suddenly felt Ava's demeanor change. I looked over wondering what was wrong. She was looking out at the dance floor. There were a number of people on it. I didn't understand what the problem was so I quickly excused us from who we were talking to and went to take Ava for some fresh air. Before we could escape the ballroom, my boss came up to us.

"Hey Aiden, glad you could make it." He shook my hand. Then, much to my surprise, he turned to Ava.

"Ms. Russak, I hadn't expected to see you here tonight. You are a very lucky man to have captured such a talent." My blood ran cold. Judging by this conversation, not only did my boss know Ava, he knew of her proclivities. "How did you two meet?" Ava looked up at me clearly at a loss for words. I wasn't much better.

"We met years ago, but we only started dating recently." I wanted to get off the topic at all costs. I was breaking into a cold sweat. It was my boss's companion who chose to pry further.

"Oh, that sounds like a cover story. I bet the origin story to this coupling is quite the tale." I chuckled nervously.

"How about you join us for a night cap at the end of the night so you can tell us all about it." My boss suggested. I wanted to say no. But my boss had a certain air about him. In that moment I knew he had phrased it as a question out of courtesy, and not because it was a choice. I reluctantly agreed to meet him after the festivities were over. With that decided the two of them went to mingle with other guests and I took my chance to take Ava out for some fresh air.

"Was that my imagination, or..." I tried to find a way to not awkwardly start the conversation with Ava.

"Jacob and I used to go to a club in the city all the time. Mr. Ezra is the owner. Jacob and him are good friends. I never expected..."

"You two were never..."

"No, no, not that he didn't want to though. He has a long list of women that take care of him. I wasn't needed let me tell you." She was nervously talking. I took her shoulders and told her to take a deep breath.

"There is no going back babe. So, what if he knows about our type of relationship. I'm not ashamed of it. Are you?"

"God no, it's just...I feel like I made it awkward for you."

"I will reserve judgement on how awkward things are after our drink with them." I sighed still in disbelief that I had actually agreed to it.

The night seemed to drag on forever. I was on edge wondering what was going to happen during our after-party rendezvous with my boss. Ava and I did manage to find a way to have some fun. I loved dancing with her. I loved having her in my arms. My coworkers also fell in love with her. She was so personable and friendly, how could they now. The party was starting to dwindle when and my boss approached us for the second time that night.

"We are planning on returning to the penthouse, will you be joining us." He asked. Again, I wanted to reject the offer and make some ridiculous excuse. Instead, I ended up agreeing and following them out. The four of us were silent in the elevator as it pulled us up the building. They warmly welcomed us into the living room of their suite. We all took a seat on the couch; Ezra was the first to speak up.

"Can I assume this is a community space?" His attention was on Ava.

"Yes sir." She gave him a slight bow with her head. What happened next had me a little shell shocked. Ava slid off the couch onto her knees and situated herself between my legs. Ezra called out to others in the apartment that they could come out. I watched as four women emerged from the bedrooms of the penthouse. They all went over to Ezra and kissed his cheek. I watched all of the find a comfortable spot around the room. Ezra went introduced each of them to us. When he was done Ava introduced the two of us. I think she could sense how lost I was.

"He seems a little green." One of the girls commented pointing at me with a giggle.

"Aiden is new to the lifestyle, but he is learning. Not be rude Mr. Ezra but we only came here for one drink and then we plan on leaving. Is there anything particular that you wanted to discuss?" Ava defended me.

"There is no need to be defensive Ava. Jacob called be after your last phone call with him and I was curious about the new man in your life. I really thought you and Jacob were in it for the long haul."

"With all due respect, Jacob was the one who left. My life is here and I couldn't follow him. I am more than allowed to find a new love." I put my hand on Ava's shoulder to comfort her.

"Really, I meant no harm Ava. I was just saying that I was surprised when Jacob called me upset. Listen, I know I am close to Jacob; but that doesn't mean I am not your friend. All I wanted to do was meet the new man in your life. I also have a bit of a gift for you two."

"A gift?" I finally managed to compose myself enough to join the conversation.

"Yes, it's actually a bit of a funny story. The hotel made a mistake when you upgraded your room and charged it to the company; since you made other reservations through the hotel, they also went on to the company card."

"Oh my god..." I gasped. This was absolutely humiliating. Ezra waved it off. One of the girls handed all of us drinks then took a seat next to Ezra on the couch.

"I already took care of it, no harm, no foul. But I did see your reservations, which brings me to my gift." He snapped his finger and one of the women handed him a manilla folder with some papers. He handed it to me. "It's a membership to a club I own in the city. It's a very private club." He turned to Ava. "I know you are not planning on returning to the club you used to go to with Jacob, so I am offering you a membership to this one because not even Jacob is a member." He turned back to me. "Everything that you were planning to do, you can do there. I've set up everything; and this is sort of an apology for canceling the other ones since I had to withdraw the payment for the reservation." I opened the folder just prove that the insane things he was saying were true. Ava stretched to see the paperwork that was in my lap.

"Mr. Ezra, that is one of your most exclusive clubs. We can't accept such a generous offer of free membership!" She gasped.

"Nonsense. I insist. Aiden is one of my best employees; and you little miss, I know a true lifer when I see one. Ava, I know you always thought it was just me having a physical interest in you, but it was more than that. I've watched you blossom into this confident woman. In many ways I feel like a guardian of sorts. I want to see you happy Ava, and I want to know that you are cared for." The woman sitting next to him chuckled a little and commented.

"You sound like a protective father."

"Hey, I don't mind if Ava calls me Daddy." He joked back. That lightened the mood in the room. We finished our drinks. Ezra explained a little more about what he was offering us in the folder. I was still feeling uncomfortable and got out of the room as fast as I could. We were on our way back to our room when Ava spoke up in the elevator.

"You were uncomfortable in there. Is it because we were talking about our relationship with someone who knew our intimate lifestyle?"

"I'm not embarrassed if that is what you are asking. I was a bit blind-sided, and it was definitely weird finding out all of that about my boss; but I wasn't embarrassed to talk about it. It was my first conversation with anyone outside of you that involved the BDSM lifestyle. I can admit that I was stiff. There was so much to take in at once, give me a break."

"It was a lot, even for me. I didn't know Mr. Ezra felt that way. He was around a lot when we were at the club, but I didn't know... I wonder what he would think if he found out our other secret?" She seemed very lost in her thoughts. I decided to pull her out of it.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. She responded and wrapped her arms around me too. Before things got too heavy, I pushed her away from me. I whispered in her ear when I saw her pouting.

"Ava, I am not saying that we won't continue later; but before that I want to have a conversation." The elevator doors opened and we walked down the hallway hand in hand.

"About what?"

"I am going to be a bit confident in saying I think we intend to be together far into the future."

"Of course." That made me smile.

"Knowing that, I want us to honestly talk about what we want that future to look like."

"That's a big question to just spring on me."

"Start with the little things -- am I too strict, or too lenient?"

"I think too lenient sometimes, I enjoy strict protocol. But I also know that you are being yourself. It's not your personality to be so nit-picky. If we are going to talk honestly there is something that I have always wanted to try but never found someone interested."

"I am all ears." I opened our room door and welcomed her in. We continued to talk as we got out of our party clothes.

"It's called pet play. I did it once and really enjoyed it. But it wasn't to Jacob's taste so we didn't do it again." I had read about pet play in my many deep dives into my BDSM lifestyle education.

"I read about it. There is a wide array of options under that umbrella. What specifically do you want to play as?"

"A kitten. The thought of walking on all fours, sleeping on pet beds... drinking my Master's milk... the thought turns me on." She ducked into the bathroom to wash her face. "Not that I don't want to be your little slut slave either. I just think shedding my humanity every once and a while is freeing."

"We can explore that. I want to explore more punishment options for you. Don't think I haven't noticed that pain slut streak that you have. You always seem to enjoy your punishments which makes me question if you are really learning." She came out of the bathroom in a black pantie and bra lingerie set.

"Caning sir..." She quietly told me. I saw her cringe and it made me second guess if I should try it with her. "I have only been caned twice, when I really crossed a line, but I definitely learned my lesson. It's not something we should just try on a whim though. It takes technique to make sure I don't get hurt."

"Well, I will just have to ask about that at my lesson tomorrow."

"Lesson?"

"Ezra's gift... or well what I originally booked for this weekend. I got in contact with a BDSM club that I scheduled a lesson with a professional dom to learn some more techniques. While I was in that I got you an appointment at a salon to get a massage, and clean you up for me." I put my hand on top of he pussy so she understood it was a hair removal appointment.

"Well Ezra canceled that did he?"

"He rescheduled all of them at his club. I guess they can do all of it in one building. Including the second appointment that I made for you."

"Second appointment? What for?"

"I didn't forget that short conversation we had a while ago. If you still want to, I would love to get our nipples pierced. I am not forcing you though, it is your body and I will respect your decision." She jumped on me pushing me down to fall on the bed.

"Oh my god! Really! That is so exciting, I can't wait. Do you have any idea how much I love you right now!" She hugged me tightly so excited. I tangled my hands in her hair and kissed her while rolled her onto her back. Ava laid obediently while I made love to her. When we were done, I kissed her forehead and whispered a final 'I love you' to her even though I wasn't sure if she was already fast asleep.