Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 16

Story Info
Aiden has found a mentor in unexpected places.
3.6k words
4.42
4.1k
6
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got up late the next morning. I had anticipated it so I had made all our appointments later in the day; and thankfully Ezra had kept the times that I had made when he rearranged things. Ava and I packed up the room after breakfast. As we were packing up there was a knock on our door. I was surprised when I answered it, I found one of the workers. They had a note to deliver to me. I thanked them, provided them with a small tip and closed the door. The note was from Ezra. He apologized for forgetting it in the folder that he had given us yesterday, but apparently, he had reserved a room for us for one more night at his club which apparently also served as a 'bed & dungeon' for the members. He told us that we could bring out luggage with us if we decided to accept his invitation.

At the time, I was still unsure if I would accept the invitation. I had pushed last night out of my mind to enjoy my morning with Ava. We had a conversation about what we wanted to do. I honestly felt uncomfortable accepting so much generosity from my boss. It had nothing to do with what the gifts were, it felt wrong because I was a subordinate. Also, I was still very suspicious of why he had been so generous to us. I had never known my boss to give something without expecting something in return.

Ava told me that she would respect my decision. But she didn't think that Ezra meant us any harm. She had different experiences with him than I did. At work he was the cold ruthless boss. Apparently, in his element he took on more of an overseer role. He took his responsibility as the owner and manager of a BDSM club very seriously. She had seen him both crush anyone who disregarded his rules, and soothe a girl that was overwhelmed. While she agreed that Ezra rarely did anything without an ulterior motive, she felt that his motive was to give us a space to safely explore and learn together.

Ava's faith in him is what made me decide to go. I prayed that I didn't regret my decision. After we finished packing up Ava and I checked out of the hotel. We caught a cab to the address that Ezra had left us in our folder. I think both Ava and I were surprised to pull up to a brownstone that showed no inkling of what we knew was inside. It did have that rustic elegance that only a New York townhouse could exude, but it wasn't the 'kinky wonderland' that one would picture in their minds.

Ava and I walked into the building holding hands. I could sense a nervous energy coming from Ava. It actually made me feel a little better that even though she had spoken so highly of Ezra she too was having some reservations. I was carrying all of our luggage so Ava used her free hand to open the door for us. The entrance was elegant. There was a desk that Ava and I headed to, but it wasn't until a few moments later that a gentlemen came out he greeted us and asked for our name.

"I believe the reservation is under Russtek." I told him. I had the folder at the ready in case it was needed. All of our attention was drawn to someone coming down the stairs.

"I'm glad you both decided to come." It was Ezra coming down. He was only wearing a pair of jeans. I heard a loud gulp from beside me. I took a quick peak at Ava. He was a good-looking man but I did feel a pang of guilt the way she was ogling his body. Ezra didn't seem to notice at all and turned to the man at the desk.

"Please take their bags to the guest room on the third floor. They can be provided a tour later. I will handle their introductions." The gentleman agreed and took our bags before disappearing again. Ezra turned his attention to us.

"We actually own this brownstone and the one next door. The four floors on this side have the amenities, while the other one has the guest rooms. Come, follow me." He ushered us up the stairs. Ava and I looked at each other for reassurance then followed him up. We got to the second floor and he turned back to us.

"Ava will be remaining here. The second floor is the salon. After Aiden and I are done upstairs he'll be back down for the piercing appointment."

"I'm sorry, you and I?" I nervously questioned.

"Yes, you and I, it is a Sunday so most of our trainers are taking a day off. So, I will be working with you today." He had a smug smirk on his face. Ava squeezed my hand and I looked down at her. She didn't seem concerned at all about the situation. She reached up on her toes and gave me a kiss on my cheek. She used it to hide that she whispered to me, 'you'll be fine.' With that she walked past us into the room that Ezra directed her to. When she went behind the door, he turned back to me.

"We will be working on the fourth floor." He turned and started taking me up the stairs. As we made it up the stairs, he quickly took a moment to explain that the fourth floor was a public play space for parties and the like. The fourth floor is where the private rooms were. We climbed the stairs and dipped into one of the rooms at the end of the hall. It was surprising set up like a small conference room. Ezra took a seat and asked me to join him. I sat down still a bit on edge about what was going on around me.

"There is no need to be so still about everything. I told you, I am only going work with you on some things. I can tell you are a complete newbie at all of this."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Sorry, but it is. I wouldn't be too upset by it. You are still young and everyone has to start somewhere. What I think will be most helpful for you and Ava, and what I planned on working with you on, is to actually take things out of the bedroom a bit."

"Um...OK." This wasn't at all like the Mr. Ezra Hill that I was accustomed to at work. He was friendly and relaxed. I was starting to get more comfortable in my situation.

"This is a safe space Aiden, but excuse me for saying you should still mind you and Ava."

"I'm sorry?"

"Please don't think I am an idiot. You both have the same last name; and I do have enough connections to do a background check when I want to."

"I have no idea what you are talking about Mr. Hill." I started to panic.

"I told you that I care for Ava. When I heard there was a new man in her life, of course I looked into it. I'm not here to judge you, or condemn you for that matter. I am a man that lives with a harem of women. Unconventional is just fine with me, and you are not alone. There are a few people in this community in particular that are in special relationships like yours. So, when I say the things, I am about to say it is solely based on your romantic relationship, not anything else." I let out a big sigh. Twice in two weeks. I was not very good at keeping this secret.

"I can help you with the secret keeping too if you would like." Ezra offered. I eyed him carefully.

"I know Ava, and I know her type. She wants a long-term partner not just for inside the bedroom, but out of it. As long as you two remain in your childhood home, near your parents, and around people who know you. You run the risk of exposure. It is very simple for me to relocate you, and find an excuse for Ava to join you. I also make this offer, if at any time you need to run away; as long as I feel it is what is best for Ava, I will help you with that too."

"Why are you doing all of this?"

"Last night after you both left, did Ava tell you anything about how we met."

"No, I actually didn't want to hear anything about it."

"It was nothing salacious. Jacob brought her my club. It was her first time in BDSM space with others. She had no idea of the protocol, or etiquette expected of her. I don't think Jacob prepared her very well either. It wasn't long before she found herself in a bit of trouble. I had to step in to protect her. From then on, I've taking an interest in her. I'm sure you know; she is very special girl. Honestly, I don't know what draws me to her like this. But I feel very much responsible for her safety in this world. I want to make sure that she lives a happy and fulfilled life."

"Saying things like that you actually do sound like a father." I tried to play off my discomfort with a joke.

"I guess then I'll be the father figure that you two can't have in your relationship since you share one. If you hurt my girl, I will make sure to hurt you three times fold." I swallowed hard. That threat was not joke. "Let's move away from such dark talk. What I really wanted to discuss with you was lifestyles and managing a submissive. I'm sure you've negotiated with Ava about likes, dislikes, what you are both looking for."

"We actually had one last night. I try to talk to her as much as I can about that stuff."

"That's good, exactly what I like to hear. Even as you both get comfortable in your relationship don't let that type of thinking go. You can never communicate enough with your partner. Especially in a BDSM relationship. What have you guys talked about in terms of moving forward."

"That's a bit of broad question."

"Let me guess, you've used the term 'let's just enjoy the now,' or something like that?" He laughed.

"Hey, what's wrong with that!"

"Nothing, if you have a general direction that you are going in. What are things like for you two right now? How many times a week do you talk, do you see each other?"

"We only are able to see each other on the weekends. I try to text her during the week, but she has night classes." I told him honestly.

"This is what I am going to recommend. You will have to talk it over with Ava, but based on my knowledge of her I believe that creating habits for both of you will be very beneficial. Ava is that genuine submissive type, she wants to feel the control of her dominate all day if possible. I am going to show you an app that was originally designed for long distance relationships. The app will connect both of you even when you can't talk to one another." He asked me to pull out my phone so that we could work together setting things up. If Ava and I wanted to give it a try, I simply had to invite her.

The app was focused around daily habits expected of the submissive, set by the dominant. Completing, or not completing, habits created a recording in the app. I set some basic habits for Ava; her morning routine - get up by 9 am, eat a healthy breakfast and clean herself up. A bedtime was set that she should be in bed by 10 pm every day. Ezra suggested journaling be her third habit; she had to write an entry in a journal that I would buy her every day.

Once we determined habits we moved to rewards. The app was set up that as Ava completed her habits that she would be awards points. Ava could use those points to 'purchase' rewards in the app based on the points that she had, and how much the reward cost. Her rewards included: purchasing a new toy for 40 points, one 'get out of jail free' card that cost 75 points. Her last, most expensive, reward was a trip to Aurora, the name of the club that Ezra had made us members to, this would cost her 150 points. Punishments consisted of no electronics for twelve hours, standing in a corner for fifteen minutes and taking a cold shower or bath while reflecting on her mistake.

Ezra told me that I could add more, or adjust habits as we saw necessary. I actually liked the idea of organizing Ava's expectations for me. I also liked how there was a space available for me to record out rules, limitations and I could make notes of things for us. After Ezra was satisfied with my progress on that we moved on to the 'technical portion' of the lesson as he called it.

We worked on impact play techniques. Ezra was even happy to teach me the basics of using a cane. Ava was going to be so surprised. I didn't even just practice on the air or some leather padding either. Ezra brought in one of his own girls to teach me. He only called her bunny so I never learned her name. The both of them worked with me to teach me how hard to throw the hit, placement of the cane and how to lead up to it. I was talking with bunny about the last few practice strikes I had taken when Ezra interrupted.

"Alright, I think we're all set for today. Ava's appointment is in a few minutes." He smiled at me. My heart rate increased. I was very excited for this.

"You can find your way back down to the salon right. I would just wait in the hall if Ava isn't out already. They know to wait for you." I was going to tell him I could find my way when he remembered something. "Oh wait, give me your number." I shared my phone number and he texted me so I had his. "If Ava is feeling up to it, we can have dinner together. I can teach you about protocol meals. We have munches and dinner parties here often that follow those rules so it will be useful information. Also, if you wouldn't mind, I'd prefer that I tell Ava that I know your secret myself. I know how she can get. It's your choice though." I told him I would think about it, and that I would text him with Ava's choice. I sort of evaded the 'big secret' question. I was feeling a lot more comfortable with Ezra. But I also had forgotten that he even knew. I guess that was a good sign.

I rushed down the stairs like a little kid. I was excited to see Ava. I wanted to tell her everything that I had learned. I was excited to watch this appointment unfold too. Ava was waiting in the hallway for me when I came down. I approached her and took her face in my hands. I didn't hesitate to give her a loving, sloppy kiss. We pulled apart and she was out of breath.

"I'm going to take that as things went well." She smiled at me.

"Things went amazing; and the day is about to get even better."

"I have butterflies in my stomach." She admitted looking at the door that I assumed was where her appointment was.

"Your do not have it. I'm not going to force you." I assured her.

"You are not going leave my side, right?"

"Like I would let you take your shirt off in front of another man without being there to supervise." I teased her. That seemed to give her enough courage to reach for the door to go in. I held her hand to let her know that I was still there.

The room was clean, and reminded me of a hospital examination. It was comforting to know that things were sterile for this procedure. There was a gentleman waiting inside that introduced himself as Raj. He gave both of us a handshake.

"Are you sure you are OK honey? You're shaking a little bit." He asked her.

"I'm just nervous." She told him with a shy smile.

"Well for legality's sake I have to ask; you understand you are scheduled for nipple piercings."

"Yes sir."

"You consent to this; you are not being coerced or forced into this."

"No sir." I rubbed my thumb gently across the back of Ava's hand.

"Well, if that's all set you just have to sign this." He handed her a legal consent form to sign, which she did. He put it in a file organizer then told Ava to lay down in the chair and to take off her shirt." Ava pulled off the shirt and handed it to me so that I could put it off to the side. She took off her bra as well. Raj was ready and gave Ava one last chance to back out. For a moment I thought she was going to but instead she told him to go ahead.

"I'll be right here baby. If it hurts, squeeze my hand."

"You may regret that later. I may bruise your fingers." She chuckled.

"Nah, you don't scare me." I told her. I was trying to keep her attention on me. Before she knew it the first needle was sliding into her. I didn't let Ava look until both piercings were done. When both were done Ava sat up in the chair and looked down at them. Raj told her that she shouldn't wear a bra, and only loose-fitting shirts for a little bit. She was too mesmerized by her piercings to hear him. Raj was being professional but I was feeling jealous having her topless in front of another man. I bent down and whispered in her ear.

"Put your shirt back on now, or you'll be in trouble." I saw a shiver run through her body that made me smile. She got up from the chair and quickly threw on the shirt. Raj gave me his bill, I paid it, then Ava and I left the room while he cleaned up. There was the same receptionist from earlier in the day waiting in the hallway for us.

"Mr. Hill said that you two would be ready to go to your room for the evening? I will be happy to guide you."

"Yes please." I told him. Ava and I followed him down the stairs then through a hallway that clearly led to the neighboring brownstone. We were on the second floor. I thanked the man and pushed Ava into our room. The room was cozy and minimalistic. It had a small bathroom with a shower and basically the only amenity was the king size bed. The bedroom was elegant using silver colors with purple accents to give it an upscale décor.

Not surprisingly Ava rushed to the mirror. I stopped her before she could lift her shirt. She stopped hearing my order. I stepped up behind her and took her wrists putting them back down.

"I'll lift it for you."

"But, Aiden..." She wined. I gave her a dark glare and she stopped. I licked the one hickey I had given to her in a visible area as a reward for stopping. I started to slowly lift the shirt up. I made sure to do it slowly to build the anticipation. Just when the newly pierced flesh was about to be revealed I lifted the shirt quickly covering her eyes; just to be a tease.

"Please Master, the anticipation is killing me. I really want to see them." I chuckled and pulled the shirt off her body. I heard her breath hitch when she saw them. I thought they looked beautiful. The gold of the bells made them stand out against her porcelain skin. For right now she would wear barbells, but I was looking forward to when I could put rings in.

"What do you think?" I cautiously asked her reacting to the silence she was giving me. She nodded her head. That wasn't a good enough answer for me.

"You have to give me a little more than that. Do you hate them? They don't have to stay in." She shook her head again. I said her name with a warning tone so she understood I wanted to hear her verbalize her thoughts.

"Sorry, sorry. I was just a bit stunned. I like them. Right now, they hurt like a bitch though." I released the sigh I hadn't realized I had been holding and smiled.

"Thank God, I love them so I wouldn't know how to handle it if you said you didn't want to wear them. It just makes me want to go out and buy you a bunch of jewelry to try on. She turned around in my arms and kissed me.

"This was the best weekend ever." She commented between our kisses. We were slowly making our way to the bed.

"The best..." I agreed. I put Ava on her back on the bed to make sweet love to her. We never made it to dinner with Ezra, I texted him an apology at some point in the night.