Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 18

Story Info
A master and submissive start their new life together.
3.1k words
4
7.4k
6

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been giddy waiting for this evening. I couldn't get out of work fast enough. Ava and I had finally finished moving the last of her things into the house. This weekend we had decided to celebrate her official move-in.

During the transfer, Ava and I discussed how we wanted to move forward in our life. I wanted to live the life that Ava was looking for. I would become stricter and have more control. We decided to incorporate pet play into our regular play. This weekend we will be diving headfirst. At the end of the weekend, we would have another conversation and write up a formal contract. We both agreed to experience this weekend before finalizing an agreement between us. We wanted to be sure that our fantasies matched our desires.

As Ava moved in her things, I focused on finishing my spare bedroom. She hadn't been permitted inside to view the changes. I had converted the space into a play space. I added some pet play touches to the house to accommodate our fantasies.

Early yesterday morning, a text came to my phone from Ava announcing that she would be thoroughly moved in by the end of the day. We decided she would spend one final night in our childhood home to start the weekend fresh. Today, I knew that she would be home before me. I had left explicit instructions for her. I couldn't wait to see if she had followed them.

Pulling up to my house, I saw the light on in my living room. I fumbled with my keys at the door before realizing it was already unlocked for me. I didn't see Ava in the living room. I found a note addressed to me in Ava's handwriting instead. I picked it up and read its contents:

My Dearest Master,

Tonight is something I have been looking forward to just as much as I believe you have. In celebration of this event, I have prepared a surprise for you. I hope you enjoy it. I am eagerly awaiting your arrival. Please, sir, don't keep me waiting much longer.

-Your Ava

I decided that she was most likely waiting in my room. I threw my coat and briefcase on the couch, knowing that I could clean it up later. I opened the door; the lights were off. I flicked the switch. It took my eyes a moment to adjust, and then they landed on the vision that was Ava. She, too, had just finished changing to the bright fluorescent lights in the room.

I raked my eyes over every inch of Ava's body. Ava was curled up on a large dog bed that I had purchased. She was wearing a lingerie top that I had bought her, but the bottoms, while they matched, were not the ones that were part of that particular set.

She was wearing crotchless panties to accommodate the surprise she had for me. A large silver tail was strategically placed to rest over her legs to help the illusion that Ava was a puppy girl. Ava had styled her hair in curls, making her look adorable. She kept her hair out of her eyes by pinning it back with a large bow that matched the lingerie. She had pinned a pair of fluffy silver ears that matched the tail atop her head. She had put them on so expertly that they almost looked real.

Ava noticed how my hungry eyes were roaming her body. In response, she stretched out on all fours to raise her ass high for me to watch. This motion made me realize that she wasn't just wearing a tail; it was a butt plug attached to a furry tail. I leaned against the door frame, allowing her to entice me more. She popped back onto her knees, and my eyes were drawn to what she was missing.

"Come here, Ava." I beckoned her over to our armoire. She crawled off the bed and sat on her knees in front of me. I took out the jewelry box I had purchased to store Ava's collars. I chose a new collar that I bought just for this weekend. It was actually an entire BDSM set, complete with a collar, leash, cuffs, double-ended cuff connectors, and even hair bows. I couldn't wait to decorate her completely.

All the pieces were a Burgundy Satin, with delicate blush laces and maroon velvet lining the center. There were five eyelets spaced around the circumference of the collar. The four eyelets on the sides had a set of small chains hanging down. The center of the collar had another eyelet and a soft pink bow that matched the decorative lace. The matching pieces followed the same design. The collar looked so delicate on Ava's skin. I was worried that I had chosen too dark a color using the burgundy, but it was perfect. I could see Ava liked it as well, the way she smiled watching me put the cuffs on.

By some luck, what Ava had put on for me also matched the BDSM set. I still decided to change out the hair bow she had put into the one that matched the set. I was terrified I would mess up her hair and ears as I tried to change it. I somehow managed not to damage it, and Ava looked just as pristine as when I entered the room. Ava turned her head to look back at me with a blush when I was down. I touched her cheek softly with the back of my fingers.

"I missed you, my little pet. Come to the living room with me, and I will lay down the rules for this weekend." She made a kitten-like purr and pressed her cheek into my hand. I let her walk in front of me, and I noticed that the gartered tights she was wearing had cute little pads on her toes that looked like a cat's. Ava had thought of everything.

My dick was hardening watching that faux fur tail swish back and forth as she 'walked.' We got to the living room, and I realized I had forgotten to bring the dog bed with us. The flooring was hardwood, so it would not be comfortable for her to kneel on. I looked down at Ava and told her to 'sit.' She did so without hesitation. I walked away, telling her to 'stay.' I returned with the bed.

As I was researching pet play, it was highly suggested to protect your partner's knees as much as possible. I had bought two high-end pet pets to provide ample cushioning and a pair of knee pads for her. I walked by Ava and put the bed in front of my chair. I sat down in my chair. Ava was still patiently waiting for a command from me. Her eyes were alert, and she showed me I had her full attention. I patted the bed and told her to come.

She plodded over seductively and sat down on the plush bed. When we initially discussed this in New York, I hadn't expected it to come so naturally. I was expecting some awkwardness at the beginning. That wasn't happening. We both were somehow taking to this like a duck to water.

With Ava in front of me, I couldn't help myself any longer. I started to explore the ears and tail she was wearing. I expected them to feel stiff and not be soft. That wasn't the case; they were pliable, almost like a real cat. When I was done, I reached for the tail. She moved a little to give me more access. First, I ran my fingers along with the fur. I gently gave it a little tug when I got to the end. I heard Ava whimper slightly, confirming that it was attached to a butt plug. With that powerful knowledge, I decided I couldn't wait any longer.

I sat back in my chair. Ava watched me expectantly unzip my fly and pull myself out. I started to stroke myself letting her watch. Her eyes were locked onto my hands moving. I was focused on watching her reactions. I loved watching her minor reactions, like licking her bottom lip and fidgeting slightly. I reached with my other hand to caress her cheek. Ava started biting her lip impatiently but was too afraid to ask me. I couldn't make her wait any longer. I leaned back in my chair and let go of my cock. Ava looked up at me, silently asking for permission. I sat there for a moment, smirking down with a dominant look to say, 'I didn't say you could.'

"Do your job, pet," I finally gave in and gave her permission. Ava wasted no time starting to pleasure me. She began by wetting my length with her tongue before swallowing it. Ava roughly blew my cock, and knew how to be adventurous with her pleasure techniques. She would gently rake across my shaft with her teeth, then spin her tongue around my tip before sucking me again. I let Ava do all this because it felt damn good and because she was always excited when her attempt at new techniques was rewarded with my cum being shot down her throat. It was a struggle, but I started talking to Ava while she pleasured me.

"Good girl, you are doing a good job." I praised her. "I want you to listen carefully while you work. Do you understand, Ava?" She came off my cock to nod her head quickly before returning.

"Many of the rules we have already agreed on will remain the same. Some will be altered, and new ones will be added. No pets on the furniture, just like always. Do not enter the new playroom without permission, and we agreed on that when I was redoing the room. I am also adding the bathroom to the list of rooms that you need permission to enter. Your collar does not come off unless I have removed it. This tail will also not be for you anymore. I will put it in when I want and take it out when I am ready. When you are my pet, instead of my submissive, you are not responsible for meal preparation. When I dictate, your breakfast and lunch will be eaten on the floor out of pet dishes. Dinner will always be eaten at the table with me, with no exceptions." My rules explanation was starting to be interrupted by moans of appreciation at Ava's impeccable work.

"On days we have agreed to play like this, you will remain a pet in the house unless I tell you otherwise. On workdays, the morning will be designated as your free time of the day; as well as if I am at work and you are home alone, it can be your free time. On weekends the nights will be your free time. Free time is when you are allowed to take a break from your pet persona. Stretch your legs and walk upright, and complete your chores. Free time does not mean you can do whatever you please. You are still submissive to me." I tangled my hand into her hair, careful not to mess it up.

"Ava, you are so good. God, I love fucking your face. You make it so hard to focus. Damn it; there will be a bed or a soft place for you to sit or lay on in each room. If there is not, you may ask permission to get one. More often than not, I will get one for you anyway. You are to remain clean for me, and you will be starting a hair removal regimen for your pussy, legs, and armpits. Each Friday night with be an inspection night. I will be checking to make sure you are following your grooming routine throughout the week. If I find anything amiss, I will be the one correcting it. You will be waiting in the living room for me when I come home unless I have told you otherwise. Failure to follow any of these rules will result in punishment. On the topic of punishments, I'm sure you remember our last discussion about them. As a pet, you will be subject to different discipline techniques. A firm caning will deal with transgressions. No exceptions will be made in this decision." Ava whimpered and looked up at me. She did not need to speak for me to know what she was thinking.

Ava feared canings as a punishment. I understood that. However, Ava also talked about wanting that fear to incentivize good behavior. Going from experience, Ava didn't need much discipline. Giving her the information that I wouldn't be lenient on transgressions further ensured that she behaved as expected.

That was the end of the information I had for Ava, so I sat back and let her work to make me cum. She opened her mouth wide and started to deep throat me. With a guttural moan, I emptied my spunk into her mouth. She gladly swallowed it down. She licked me clean and then put me back into my pants. She leaned back on her knees and looked up at me for her next instructions. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her, telling her she was a good girl.

"Down, Ava," I gently instructed her, pointing down to the bed. She delicately laid herself down on the bed facing me. I patted her bottom and told her she was a good girl again. I turned on the television. I peeked down at Ava and saw she was confused. I wanted to show Ava that this wouldn't be solely a sexual experience. There would be times when she would be expected to remain a pet when simply lounging around the house. It took a few minutes, but Ava finally accepted and relaxed onto her cushion.

We watched television for nearly an hour before Ava began to stir. I wasn't going to stop her from moving freely. I even made an effort to make it seem like I wasn't watching what she was doing. Ava crawled to the doorway leading to the hallway. She turned back to me. I pretended not to notice her find out what she would do. She started to whimper quietly. At the sound of a louder whimper, I looked at her. She looked like she was practically cringing. By the state of her legs clenched together, I could surmise she needed to use the restroom. I got up calmly and walked up to her.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" She nodded her head and started rushing to the bathroom. I took my sweet time, so she got to the door before me. Ava began to paw at the door.

"If you have an accident in the house, I will punish you," I warned her. She whimpered again and sat at the door waiting for me. I opened the door, and Ava saw a new item in the bathroom. She looked up at me, assuming it was for her to use. There was no point hiding it; there was an actual pet toilet for her. It was a plastic tray that drained into a basin.

"Come here, Ava." I encouraged her. She crawled up to the box but still looked at me for more guidance. I showed her how she was expected to place herself so she could use the device.

"This is how you will go to the bathroom as my pet. I mentioned before that you would not go to the bathroom without permission; to be more specific, you will not use the toilet without permission. When I take a shower, regardless of whether you have been invited to join me, you will present yourself up here." I patted a small bench that looked like it was just a stored step stool. In reality, it was placed there to serve a purpose to Ava and me.

"The proper stance is your face to the wall; on your hands and knees. When you are presenting, for example, on Friday inspections, I do not want you to look anywhere besides the wall. You will remain on this bench until I have commanded you otherwise or when I leave the bathroom. You may be used for my sexual releases here, but you will never be permitted an orgasm here. The only thing you are allowed to release in this room is necessary bowel movements." She looked at me, surprised at my strict rules but showing no signs that she would fight the more stringent regime.

"There will also be times when you will be used as my toilet slave. When I ask for this task from you, I will use the command, Ava; I will use the bathroom. When you hear this, I expect you to follow me to the bathroom, where I will give you further instruction." Ava nodded her head, agreeing to my demands. I permitted Ava to use her toilet. I knew she was desperate, but she didn't release as soon as she had permission. She looked at me; her eyes carried a hope that I would possibly leave to give her privacy.

"No, Ava, the bathroom is not a private place for you." I dashed her hopes. "When you have permission to use your toilet, I expect the door to be open. My eyes on you should not be a hindrance. Use the bathroom before I decide you have lost the privilege." She whimpered and looked at me, begging with her eyes, but I didn't give in.

I leaned against the door frame, watching her. It took some slight coaxing and a few calming breaths, but Ava relaxed to do as she was told. She sighed as she started to relieve herself. To be fair to her, I handed her some toilet paper to clean herself. Then she watched as I removed the tray at the bottom of the pet toilet, put its contents into the toilet, and rinsed the whole unit off in the shower. I left it in the shower to dry. I wanted Ava to know that I wouldn't let her be filthy, even if she was a pet.

When I was done, she came up to sit at my feet. She was looking up at me, smiling. She was proud of herself and sought praise from me. I knelt to pet her head, kiss her and tell her she was a good girl. Then I heard Ava's stomach growl for food.