Indecent Desires Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

"Go on." Ms. Mathews said as she cleared her throat and shifted in her chair. She knew that she should not be doing this but it had been a long time since she had had any sex and all this talk had got her excited. She hoped that if she could just think about it for a bit, she would be okay.

"Well I want to open her blouse and kiss her breasts, I want to see what she is hiding behind that silky fabric." Laura hoped silently that Ms. Mathews would pop open a button or two.

"What else would you like to do to this person?" Sandra Mathews asked as she kept her eyes closed and daydreamed.

"I would like to lick every inch of those fabulous breasts, I would like to kiss my way down her stomach. I would like to explore the tender skin that lies down there."

"I see." Ms. Mathews said as she opened her eyes and noticed that she was playing with her nipples through her blouse. She had been pinching them and rolling between her thumb and forefinger.

She knew that she had to get ahold of herself before she went too far with this student. Her panties were now thoroughly soaked and she was as horny as hell but she refused to give in. It would be the end of her career to be sure.

"Do you know if this person has the same feelings for you?" She said in an attempt to get the subject on a more clinical level.

"No, I haven't approached her." Laura answered Ms. Mathews and was brought back to where she was in a snap.

"Well why not, she might also have feelings for you. Is this person someone that you know well?" Ms Mathews asked nervously, trying to keep focused on why Laura came to her in the first place.

"I don't know, I mean that yes I know them well but I don't know if I could actually approach her, it's complicated." Laura sighed in frustration.

"Well, you are right there, it is not a simple thing, perhaps you are just not ready to take your feelings to the next level. That's okay, you don't have to ever do anything with these feelings. Having feelings is one thing, what you do with them is up to you." Ms. Mathews said reassuringly.

"That's good to know, but just suppose that I did want to do something about it, what should I say? How would you approach them?" Laura asked tentatively.

"Well, that all depends on who it is. Spend some time with them just the two of you. That will give you a chance to see how she feels. People might act differently with you when you are alone with them, they might be more open to explore feelings they might have for you. However let me just say that when the time is right, you will simply know what to say." Ms. Mathews said with a smile. Those words stuck with Laura and she felt at ease, she would not do anything unless the opportunity arose.

* * *

It had been some time after Laura approached the counselor and she had thought long and hard about what was said. She was twenty now and after all these years her feelings for her mother had not died down in fact they were as strong as ever. Laura cried at night sometimes at the pain of having feelings for someone and not being able to do anything about it. She could not act on them and she could not get rid of them. Laura was clearly in a rut and wanted to find a way out, to find a way to deal with all of it. Laura was sitting in the college lounge at enjoying a drink when a friend of hers dropped by and joined her for a drink. They were well into the conversation when the friendly talk strayed into dangerous territory.

"So what is it with you?" Inquired the nosy and tactless Heather.

Heather had known Laura for some time now and they seemed to pall around the college. However Heather had always noticed that there was a dark spot to Laura, a kind of sadness and quiet tension that always followed her. It had concerned her for some time but she never asked about it, not wanting to pry. Lately she felt that perhaps her friend needed some help dealing with whatever it was. Heather watched for the right time to bring up the subject and now seemed as good a time as any.

"What do you mean?" Laura asked, not having a clue what Heather was talking about.

"You seem sad somehow, no matter where you are, this dark cloud seems to follow you. I was just curious what it was, I want to help you if I can." Heather smiled warmly and took her friends hand in hers.

"I . . . I . . . I can't talk about it." Laura said as she hung her head.

She wanted to tell Heather, she wanted to talk to someone about it and Heather seemed to be open-minded. Julia just couldn't bring herself to admit her dark secret to anyone, no matter how much she wanted to. There was a pause before Heather spoke to break the silence.

"Why not?" Heather inquired. "You can trust me." She paused momentarily before continuing. "You obviously need to talk to someone about it, why not me?" Heather said with an inviting smile and waited. There was a longer pause as Laura decided whether or not to say anything. In her heart Laura knew that Heather was right, that she needed to talk to someone, anyone.

"For a long time now I've had feelings that I shouldn't have." Laura started out. There was a warm smile and nod from Heather and Laura continued. "I have been attracted to . . . someone I shouldn't be." Laura hung her head, as she couldn't even say the words.

"Who?" Heather prodded. "Who have you been attracted to?"

"M . . . M . . . M" Laura started but her lips betrayed her and wouldn't say the words.

"Tell me, you have to let it out." Heather now moved to sit beside her friend and put her arm around her to comfort her.

"My Mother." Laura sobbed as she buried her face in Heather's shoulder.

"Than do something about it." Heather answered.

"What?!" Exclaimed a stunned and shocked Laura.

"Look, you've tried to ignore them, tried to make them go away right?" Heather asked.

"Of course." Laura answered.

"Has that worked?" Heather asked, knowing the answer.

"No." Laura sheepishly admitted.

"What you need to do is to push her a little bit, see if she might be interested. If she is than you can make each other happy, if she isn't it will be easier to accept that she isn't interested. As it stands now you are sitting here with your heart full of feelings and a hope that she might feel the same way. Don't rush her, make some small moves and see what reaction you get. No matter how it ends, you will be better off for it.

"How can you say that!" Laura said in disbelief.

"Because it worked for me." Heather quietly responded. "You're not the first person to be attracted to a family member, for me it was my brother. It wasn't until I made a move that I was able to get past it. Trust me, you need to make a try for her." Heather said quietly.

It was some time before Laura accepted what her friend had told her, nothing else seemed to work and she was desperate to resolve her pain somehow. She never really expected anything to happen, she intended to prove to herself that the whole idea was silly. She wanted to get this nonsense out of her system once and for all, she wanted to move on.

Laura had been testing the waters to see what her mother might do for some time now. She had done many things, a careless brush of a hand here, a lingering hug there. Naturally she would find every excuse to cuddle up to her mother whenever she could. In short she did everything she could to get her body in contact with her mother's. Slowly she was moving her touches from the normal family type contact to the more intimate touches she craved. It was some time before Laura had the nerve and confidence to make a bolder, more deliberate move on her mother.

Laura had stopped Julia in the hall for a goodnight hug before bed as usual. As was now usual she pressed her body tight against her mother and held the embrace as long as she could. This time though, she decided to make a bold move and see what kind of reaction she would get. It was a gamble but Laura felt it was time to see if her mother would react favorably to the mild sexual play.

She pressed her pelvis against her mother a little harder than the rest of her body and waited for a reaction that did not come. She took this as a good sign and ever so minutely moved her pelvis in a circular motion to grind her pussy against her mother's. She said nothing but continued her movements and waited again for a reaction from Julia. After what seemed like the longest minute of Laura's life there was a reaction from her mother, and it was a favorable one at that.

At first Julia simply stood there not moving and not saying a thing. Slowly she gripped her daughter tighter and finally she started to grind her own pussy back against her daughter's pussy, slightly at first. Laura was in heaven as she realized that her mother reacted favorably to her sexual advance and clearly was into it. Laura's mind raced with the nasty thoughts of what might come next. She had not intended to be successful but she was not going to walk away from success.

Unfortunately just as Laura was starting to lose herself in the pleasure of it the experience was over. As she opened her eyes Laura saw her mother now half way down the hall heading to her bedroom and moving fast.

As the door closed and locked behind Julia, Laura knew that she had stirred sexual feelings in her mother. Laura knew her mother would soon be masturbating in her room because of what she had started and wanted to be a part of it. She felt that she had a right to at least watch the end result of what she had started. She told herself that she would just quietly watch her mother pleasure herself. Laura hoped she could satisfy her desires by just watching her mother masturbate. She even told herself that her mother owed her that much after dropping her so suddenly moments ago. Clearly Laura was not thinking straight because of her throbbing pussy.

Laura crept down the hall that fateful Friday evening and listened in at the door. She heard the radio go on, and a short while later she heard the quiet buzz of her mother's vibrator. Laura reached into the linen closet and retrieved the spare key for her mother's bedroom from the nail that it hung on. Thankfully her mother liked to be prepared for any eventuality and had hid the key there. Julia thought that nobody knew of its existence but Laura had stumbled across it a while back. Slowly she unlocked the door and put the key back where she found it. Carefully she opened the door, crept inside closing the door behind her and what she saw took her breath away.

There was her mother Julia lying on the bed with her legs spread wide open. She was playing with herself using a vibrator, oblivious to the world around her. Laura took a moment to admire her mother's body and drink in the sight before her.

Julia's shoulder length chestnut brown hair was spilled around the pillow in disarray. The usually smiling face was now flushed and a look of pleasure washed over it from time to time. Occasionally the odd moan or whimper would escape her lips as her head tossed from side to side now and again. The slender figure that Julia maintained was impressive to say the least, she maintained almost the perfect hourglass figure at her age. Her breasts were a D cup, which looked even larger on her slender frame. Her breasts had sunk a bit because she was on her back but they still were quite firm and pert. Laura watched them jiggle whenever Julia twitched or moved. Her stomach was tight and trim and flat as a board quivering now and again from the pleasure she was giving herself. Her slender and shapely legs were spread wide apart and her feet were planted firmly on the bed. As Laura's eyes fell on her mother's pussy she took a quick breath in delight. The pussy lips were enlarged and the whole area looked hot. Julia had pulled her pussy lips apart with one hand and was playing with the whole area with her vibrator. Julia's eyes were closed, no doubt imagining some hot lover Laura thought to herself.

Laura watched as the vibrator slipped up and down the inner lips and brushed over the clitoris. Each time the vibrator would pass over the clitoris Julia would shudder. Every so often the vibrator would probe into the delicious pussy spread before Laura and a moan would escape Julia's lips. The more Laura watched the hotter she got, she so desperately wanted to replace that vibrator with her tongue. She could smell the musky smell of a hot pussy, driving her even more mad with desire. She tried valiantly to control herself. She kept telling herself over and over that she only came in here to watch as her feet took one step closer to the bed. Secretly, somehow she knew that was a lie, but at this point she didn't care.

Soon she could not control herself anymore, the sights and smells were too great a temptation to bear. She simply had to taste that pussy, she had to trace the folds of it with her tongue; she had to flick her tongue over that clit. She would burst if she did not have her mother that instant. She now found herself inches from the very spot where she entered the world. Took a moment to breathe in the fragrance of lust and to take in the beauty before her. Lightly she touched her mother's thighs to see if this was real or just another of her fantasies. To her delight the skin was soft, delicate and oh so real. She breathed in the heavenly aroma one last time as she prepared to move from fantasy to reality.

With that she licked her lips and reached out her tongue and licked the inside of her mother's pussy lips spread before her. The taste of her mother's pussy was far better than she had ever imagined. The more she licked the more she wanted to lick. The more she tasted, the more she wanted to taste. She quickly brushed the vibrator out of the way and soon was eating out the object of her desire for all she was worth. She was consumed by lust and nothing else existed but that pussy before her. The long time of admiring her mother from afar and all the pent up feelings finally burst forth and at that moment she was no longer in control of herself.

She had never done anything like this before so she did not know exactly what do to. She remembered the pattern that her mother had set up with the vibrator and followed that example. Slowly she would lick her way up one side of the pussy lips, suck and lick the clitoris for a bit and then lick her way down the other side of the pussy lips. Now and again she would thrust her tongue into her mother's pussy as far as she could.

Julia could not believe what was happening, she screamed and fought the unwanted intruder in her private session of masturbation. She pushed her daughter's head away but it would find its way back to her pussy in no time. She screamed and pleaded for Laura to stop what she was doing but her cries fell on deaf ears. Tears rolled down her cheek as she knew that she had to stop this act and soon. She knew that it was not right for a mother and daughter to be doing this. She knew that she should not enjoy this but the exquisite pleasure coming from her pussy was unmistakable and undeniable. The longer she fought, the weaker her resolve became. If this didn't stop real fast, Julia knew she would not be able to stop it at all. The young woman really knew how to lick her pussy as Julia was truly on fire.

Laura grabbed the vibrator out of her mother's hand and decided to put it to use. Julia halfheartedly tried to get the vibrator back but let it go far too easily. Her body was starting to betray her better judgement now and Julia feared it would not be long before the rest of her followed suit. Laura was playing with the vibrator trying to figure out how best to use it, probing here and there. Laura dragged the vibrator further down her mother's pussy and Julia knew where it was heading.

"No, please don't" Julia cried out.

She pawed at the vibrator in a second valiant attempt to get it back. She knew that if it went inside her pussy that would be too much for her to handle. Laura held firm onto that vibrator and kept it on course. When the vibrator started to enter her pussy Julia was still holding onto the pleasure device. They each had a hand on the device as it plunged all the way in. Laura held the buzzing device in place and stopped devouring her mother's pussy for a moment.

"Do you like that?" Laura spoke for the first time since entering the room.

"Yes." Julia shamefully admitted with a tear on her cheek to prove her shame.

"Do you want me to stop?" Laura said as she slowly probed the device in and out of her mother's pussy. Julia paused for a moment before and moaned before answering.

"No." was the quiet shaky response, and for Julia, the line was crossed. Julia knew that she could not stop herself now "Oh God no." Julia added in a stronger voice as she started thrusting the device in and out of her pussy faster and harder. Laura took her hand off the device and watched her mother fuck herself with the vibrator for a moment. "EAT ME YOU BITCH!" Julia called out with all the lust that had been stirred up in her, she knew it was too late and that nothing could stop this now. Nobody could resist the intense pleasure her daughter was giving her she thought. "Make me cum like I know you want to!" She called out with fire in her eyes.

Laura almost attacked her mother's pussy; she was now focused more than ever to eat that pussy. She so desperately wanted to make her mother cum, she so desperately wanted to lick up those juices. She licked with renewed fervor and now Julia was really into it, her hips were gyrating and bucking against the thrusting vibrator. Julia was also focused on getting the release she so urgently needed. She didn't care who was down there licking her; they were doing a damn good job. She now was calling out to her daughter, encouraging her on much to her own shock and secret shame.

"C'mon baby, lick mommy's pussy. Make mommy cum!" She called out. "Make me cum all over that beautiful face of yours baby!"

Julia looked down to see her eldest daughter licking her pussy like a madwoman. She watched for the first time as her own daughter licked up one side of her pussy, kissed, sucked and licked her clit. She than watched her eldest daughter lick her way back down the other side of her pussy and lick her juices off the thrusting vibrator. She looked at her daughter's sex covered face and she knew that it was her juices that covered the girl's face. Instead of revulsion or shame, Julia was filled with the desire to lick that face clean; she also wanted to give back some of the pleasure that she was receiving. She wondered what Laura's pussy would taste like. That thought alone was shocking to Julia but the fact that she wanted so desperately to do it was even more shocking. She looked down and once again realized that her own daughter, her baby, her sweetheart was at that moment eating her pussy and she loved it. The whole situation and concept was more than she could bear and another tear rolled down her cheek.

Julia instantly exploded in the most intense climax of her life, and the thought that her daughter had given it to her pushed her into another two right away. The climaxes were so intense that she passed out. By the time she came to her senses Laura was curled up next to her on the bed in an intimate embrace of a lover. They enjoyed the afterglow of the forbidden act that had just taken place. Julia's body was still charged with electricity, her skin tingled everywhere that Laura's body touched hers.

Julia's head was swimming as she felt the shame of what she had just let take place. Reality sunk in fast and it hit hard. She was ashamed and mortified about what had happened. She was horrified that not only had she let it happen but that she enjoyed it, she loved it even! Julia wondered just how any mother could do such a thing with her own child. She was confused because although on one hand the thought repulsed her on the other hand she loved doing it and wanted to do it again as soon as possible! She even wanted to try some of the things Laura did to her. She wanted to explore another female's body, she actually wanted to have sex with her daughter. The idea excited and repulsed her at the same time, the mixed feeling were hard to handle.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers