Indecent Proposal for Young Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
583 Followers

"I guess I am your baby girl tonight, huh?" referring to our arrangement while looking at the collar in her fingers. "Are baby girls, you know, um, paid for?"

"Paid for? Like prostitutes?" I asked, turning her to face me. "Is that what you think or feel like?"

"I guess. I mean you are like, you know, paying me, right?" keeping her eyes down from looking at me.

"Baby girl, No," lifting her chin to look at me. "You are not paid for and don't think that. I am in a position to help you, and I wanted you since I saw you in the hotel lobby. I am enjoying spoiling you as you have never been spoiled. Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes. Of course, I am. I would have done all of this without your offer if I knew how much fun it was going to be," putting her hands on my chest, running her fingers up to my goatee. "And you are so fucking hot in bed. Can I wear this for you?"

"You can have anything you want, baby girl."

She smiled brightly, then giggled, "Okay, then can we go back to your room?"

This time I laughed, "I was hoping you would want to. Watching you walk in this dress is driving me crazy."

As I was paying for her gifts the salesgirl asked her if she would like to wear the choker out, "It would look hot with your dress," she complimented Sophie.

Sophie looked at me for permission, "That's a great idea, but I need a back room to put it on her correctly."

The salesgirl looked at me knowingly and smiled at Sophie while handing me the choker and her black gift bag with a complimentary bottle of Astroglide. She looked around the quiet shop and said, "Follow me," as she left from behind the counter. We followed her to an "employees only" door she unlocked and invited us into the office. "Will this work?" as she sat on a desk.

The office was larger than I expected, with several desks, two smaller offices on the side wall, and a couch and glass table in the center. "This works fine," giving her a look to excuse her.

"Sorry, I can't leave you in here alone," smiling at me, then to Sophie.

I had Sophie put her bag down, as I unclasped the choker to put it around her neck. "Baby, remember what you told me earlier tonight while you sat on the bed? That you would obey and take my direction and guidance?"

"Hmm, hmm. I will."

Giving her a soft smile, "Then go to your knees. Now," looking at her sternly.

Sophie looked into my eyes, then looked over at the girl watching, who gave her a look with raised eyebrows and a nod. And she went to her knees without my help.

"Wearing this means you are mine. It shows others you are my baby girl, and mine alone. Are you ready to accept that?"

Her eyes were bright with excitement as she nodded. Her nipples were hard through her dress, which made my cock stir looking down at her.

"Pull my cock out," I said softly.

Looking up at me, she paused, then reached for my pants, and lowered my zipper. She reached into my pants and pulled my cock out, as it hardened in her fingers, thankful I was wearing my loosely fit Lucky jeans. She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, and pulled me into her mouth. She worked my cock expertly and slowly, bobbing her mouth up and down on it, while holding the base in her hand. I knew I didn't want to cum yet, and a good build-up after our earlier sessions would make the night even better.

"That's it. Deeper into your throat," watching her struggle not to choke. I grabbed her braid, and pulled her mouth off my cock, rubbing the head of it on her plump lips. "Good girl," releasing her hair, and lifting her chin to look up at me as I attached her new choker around her neck. I helped her stand, watching her fingers fondle her new choker with pride and walked her out of the store to our waiting Uber.

Before we got out of the Uber in front of our hotel, I put my hand between her thighs, teasing her pussy, I reminded her how hot she looks, and to walk with confidence. I inserted my finger, and whispered, "Make your nipples harder."

She parted her legs, looked at the Uber driver who looked back at her curious why we hadn't got out yet, and squeezed both her tits in her hands, pulling on her nipples over her dress as she threw her head back.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" he asked in shock, watching her squeezing her big boobs, my hand leaving her wet exposed pussy.

"Good girl," as I stepped out, and one of the valets opened her door, watching her adjust her dress as she stepped out.

Walking her through the busy lobby, her high heels clicking on the marble floors, and the jiggle of her big boobs braless in her dress brought her tons of stares and lustful looks. Her nipples looked like bullets poking through the dress, and her ass and hips had a beautiful sway as she walked.

"People are staring at me," she whispered, holding onto my arm for security.

"Of course they are, baby girl. You look hot as fuck in this dress, which I am going to do to you when we get back to the room," looking down at her with a smile.

"Oh my god. Will you fuck me harder than before?" she asked genuinely curious.

"You'll see. But first I want to show you off some more," walking around the casino floor, hearing the whispers and comments from others.

"There's Joey," pointing to a roulette table with a crowd. "He's probably losing his ass again," sounding disgusted with her husband.

"Go show him your new collar and dress, baby," patting her on the ass to go to him, while I watched closely for his reaction to his sweet wife turned slut.

She hesitated, then walked up to him, putting her hand on his shoulder, asking him what he thought of her new dress, pushing her chest out further.

"What the fuck? Sophia, can't you see I'm winning here," noticing her hard nipples poking through her tight scant dress, and shaking his head.

Looking rejected and sad, the group gathered around the table looking at her, she lowered her head and walked back to me. She put her head into my chest and held onto me.

"Hey now, don't be sad, baby girl. He is winning, and he missed out on a good opportunity to enjoy his wife. Now he misses out, right?" lifting her chin to look up at me. "I want to see that smile, and go back and tell him loud enough that others can hear, you'll be in my room for the rest of the night."

She let out a slight moan hearing my instructions, nodded, and walked back to her husband at the roulette table. "Honey, since you are busy here, I'll be spending the rest of the night in Rick's room," smiled at everyone looking in shock, and walked away.

She walked to me with a huge smile on her face, enjoying the satisfaction of telling her husband, and putting him in place. I noticed others watching, including Joey, walking toward me, so I wrapped my arm around her, slid my hand down her back, and rested it on her ass as we walked to the elevator bay.

As soon as we walked into the room, she pulled me into her and kissed me passionately. We made out for several minutes while I caressed her body, unzipping her dress to release her big boobs.

When her dress was around her waist, she looked up at me, "Should I send Joey a pic with my collar? Show him what he's missing?"

Smiling, I had her get on the bed and hold her big boobs in her hands while kneeling. She was getting so wet being put on display like a slut model, that she wanted more, and started masturbating for me while I took pics. I got undressed and had her suck my cock while laying on her back on the edge of the bed, while I stood, snapping pics fucking her mouth. I rubbed her wet pussy vigorously while she moaned on my cock, and it felt amazing.

"I need to taste you, baby girl," as I pulled out of her mouth and watched her turn around and hold her legs wide for me. Her pussy looked amazing, pink, smooth with her thin triangle patch at the top of her thin pussy lips. I kneeled in front of her and kissed up her inner thighs, sucking on the sensitive skin until I had her lips in my lips, pulling and sucking as she squirmed. Her moans and whimpers were so erotic to hear, the way she moved her hips, feeding me her pussy. With my hands on her thighs, keeping them wide, I ran my tongue from the top of her pussy to her pink star, rimming her ass with my tongue. She froze, feeling my tongue against her tender virgin ass, and moaned softly. "You like that, baby?" stabbing her asshole with my tongue.

"Fuck! It feels. God, it feels different," squirming again in my mouth.

With the thumb of my left hand pressing and rubbing her clit slowly, I used the index finger of my other hand to tease her pink star, mixing her juices with my spit. Putting more pressure against her little hole, relaxing the pressure, and repeating to get her used to the pressure I was about to put on her little ass.

"Fuck! Hmm, it feels good, Papi," she hissed, mixed with a whimper.

I played with her pussy some more, sucking on her clit, bringing her to the edge of an orgasm while my finger rimmed and toyed with her asshole. Slowly, pushing the tip of my finger into her ass past the first knuckle.

"Aye, Fuck! Slow! Slow!" she whimpered, but not protesting.

"Relax, baby. When you feel that pressure, try pushing it out," knowing her tight ass would suck my finger right in if she did. I pulled my finger out, causing her to gasp out loud. Using her juices dripping onto her asshole, I pushed my finger inside slowly, "Try pushing it out, baby," as my finger pushed in past the second knuckle, bringing another loud moan.

"Fuck, fuck fuck! Are you in my ass?"

"All the way, baby!" holding my finger still, I could feel her flexing on my finger.

"Oh shit! Fuck! Hmm, god this is hot!" she moaned with excitement.

"Take a deep breath and push, baby," as I moved my finger in and out on her ass, finger fucking her ass softly until I let my finger slip from her tight hole.

"Aye!!! Fuck!" she let out a little louder than previous screams, feeling my knuckles move past her tight ring and her ass go empty.

"Good girl!" I told her, rubbing her hip and thigh.

"Oh my god," turning to her side, clamping her legs closed tight. "That was better than I was expecting. It didn't hurt like I thought," she gasped, catching her breath.

I stood and went to her gift bag, pulling out the lube and her jewel plug. Letting her watch me open the package, and wash it in the bar sink, I brought it to her on the bed. "Are you ready for this?" smiling, as I poured the lube liberally over the tip, and it dripped down my hand.

"Oh damn. I don't know," she watched me nervously lubing it up.

"Turn over, and get that ass up in the air, baby," not giving her an option.

She did as she was told, sticking her thick ass in the air for me, and opening her legs to give me full access to her holes. "Go slow, please," looking at me with head turned to the side on a pillow.

I loved her ass! It was thick and a beautiful bronze with no tan lines. I kissed both her ass cheeks, causing her to relax a little more, before pouring lube over the crack of her ass, watching it puddle on her pink star. I spread her ass cheeks with one hand, and put the tip of the plug against her tender hole, applying gentle pressure. "When you feel more pressure, try to push it out," I instructed. I put more pressure on her hole, watching it open as the plug started opening and stretching her star wider.

"Fuck! Slow. Slow!" she whimpered, feeling her asshole stretch.

"Almost there, baby, and it's going to feel better. A little more," watching the thickest part almost to her tight ring.

"I can't! I can't," she started whining.

I backed off on the pressure, letting her ass close up, as she whimpered and caught her breath again. "You were almost there, baby."

"I don't know. It hurts so fucking bad," she whimpered while not telling me to stop, and keeping the plug against her entrance.

"We'll go slow and stretch you slowly. Just try to relax. I won't hurt you," trying not to lie, but knowing it was about to hurt like hell, but just briefly.

"Will you fuck me some more?"

"Sure, baby," as I eased up behind her, and shoved my cock into her pussy roughly. "Let's make your pussy feel good," as I started fucking her deep with strong thrusts.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out loud, gripping the sheets and then the headboard to keep her head from hitting it.

"You love getting fucked, don't you?" I demanded, leaving her plug wedged between her ass cheeks and grabbing her hips with both hands.

"Yes!! Fuck! Fuck me!" she screamed as her orgasm came crashing in on her.

"That's it!!" I brought a smack across her ass, "Beg me for it!"

"Fuck! Aye! Fuck me, Papi! Fuck me!" she cried out as her hips began to buck back against me.

I continued to pound her pussy through her orgasm, as she gushed around my cock, her body shaking. I pressed her head down into the pillow, yanked my cock from her pussy, and put the tip of the plug against her ass, and started pushing. "That's it, baby!" slowly pushing it further into her ass, the smallest plug available now opening her asshole, as the bulbous end pushed through her tight ring and seated.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, sweat beading up on her nose and forehead. She started to cry, tears welling up in her big brown eyes, and then the pain subsided, and she caught her breath. "Fuck! Is it in my ass?"

"It's all in!" caressing her ass cheek lightly. "Try to relax. Take deep breaths. Your ass is stretching around it,"

"Oh my god. It's up my ass," she whimpered, then smiled at me. "I did it!"

"Yes, you did baby girl. Starting to feel better?"

"Hmm, hmm. Fuck it hurts. Hmm, ugh, starting to feel better," as she controlled her breaths and wiggled her ass. "How does it look?"

"Your ass looks amazing, baby. Want to see it?" reaching for her phone. I took several pics of her ass with the jewel on display, then had her look back at me and smile, getting her pretty face and ass in the picture.

"Send it to Joey. Show him how I'm getting fucked in the ass," she said in a resentful tone.

"Are you sure? Maybe you should wait to show him?"

"Hmm, god," feeling her ass adjusting to the plug. "Why wait?"

"Wait until he sees me fucking you in this beautiful ass," I grinned, rubbing her ass cheek.

"Oh my god!" and she giggled. "You are way bigger than this thing. I can't take you!"

"Sure you can! I am slightly thicker than the thickest part of the plug. Will just take some time and patience," I said, pushing on the jewel slightly.

"Oh fuck! Hmm, what did you do?"

Laughing, "I just put a little pressure on it," and did it again.

"Oh fuck!" she groaned, as she reached up between her legs to touch her pussy.

"You love it don't you?" teasing her as I eased up behind her again.

"God, yes! Do it again!" she whimpered.

I put the head of my hard cock into her pussy, pushing it inside slowly this time, feeling the bugle of the plug against my cock. I tapped on the jewel with my finger.

"Papi! I want to cum again," she moaned.

I turned the plug in her ass, spinning it slowly as I tugged and pushed it gently, fucking her with the slightest movements.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck me!" she started to scream, grabbing the sheets in front of her tight in her hands as I fucked her pussy and ass together. "Holy fuck!" she screamed.

I pulled my cock out of her and started rubbing her clit with my fingers, while tugging and pushing on the plug, causing her to scream in Spanish. She started to orgasm and I put more pressure on her clit, almost pinching it in my fingers as she gushed. She let out a shrill scream and squirted all over my hand, her thighs, and the sheets below her. Tugging on the plug, pulling it out of her asshole, and pushing it back inside, the thick bulb moved through her stretched ring while she screamed more. I pulled it out of her as her body shook.

She looked back at me, "Why? I want it!" she said almost demanding it.

I slapped her ass. "You love getting ass fucked, don't you?" teasing her, while pouring more lube over her ass.

"Yes! I want it back inside! Fuck my ass, Papi," she hissed in a greedy tone.

She watched me pour lube over my fat hard cock, nervously watching with lust. I pulled her to the center of the bed, put her phone in front of her, and hit the video button. I grabbed the back of her braided hair and told her to keep her eyes open and focused on the screen, as I positioned myself behind her. I pulled her shoulders back, pulling her up onto her elbows, then her hands, so her big tits were hanging on all fours. I pushed my cock into her pussy to keep her focused and pulled right back out, the lube mixed with her juices. Pressing the head of my cock against her asshole, "Relax, baby. Try pushing me out," as I pushed firmly against her tight hole, pushing until my cockhead popped through her tight ring.

"Aye!! Aye! Fuck!" as she collapsed her face into the pillow screaming, kicking her feet slightly. Her screams were partly pain and pleasure.

"Fuck! Your ass feels so good! Relax and breathe, baby," with my cock halfway into her ass.

"Ugh," she groaned. Taking deep breaths, "Don't move," she begged, adjusting around me.

As she relaxed to accommodate my cock, I was eventually able to stroke into her ass, giving her a good light ass fucking while she screamed out another orgasm. I lasted longer than I expected, stroking through her tight holes, hearing her whimpers, cries, and screams at various points, begging me to cum. When I heard her sweet voice screaming in Spanish, then begging me to cum, it pushed me over the edge, erupting inside her ass. I pulled back, her tight ring milking me, before pushing it back inside slowly.

As I started to pull out of her, semi-hard, she yelped, "No, No! Don't pull out," almost in a panic.

I froze, feeling my cock soften inside her. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Fuck!" she groaned, still breathing heavily and panting. "It feels on fire. Damn, It's going to hurt when you pull out," she whined into the pillow.

"Okay, baby," caressing her soft ass cheek. "I'm almost soft now, it won't hurt, but it's going to feel like I am still inside," as I slowly pulled back, slipping through her tight ass ring.

"Oh shit! Oh my god! Okay, okay. God that was intense," her hand moving back towards her ass, but not touching herself. "Is she okay?"

"Looks hot and on fire, baby girl," looking at her gaping bright red asshole. "Are you okay?" caressing her ass cheek and back softly.

"Yeah. I think so. I just need to rest. Fuck, how many times did I cum?" wiping her mascara-smeared eyes from her tears.

Chuckling, "Baby, I think you came three times. And you squirted!"

"Oh god! I thought I peed. I didn't know what was happening. Oh my god, this is embarrassing," she whined into the pillow.

"Can you move? Let's get you into the shower," I suggested.

She rolled over to her side and whimpered as her ass cheeks came together. I started to help her off the bed, and she stopped. "Take a picture of my new asshole. Fuck, it feels on fire."

She rolled back over, sticking her ass in the air, legs parted slightly as she reached back and pulled one ass cheek to the side, looking at the camera I snapped several pictures. "I bet he jerks off to these later," and she laughed. Relaxing, she rolled off the bed, and stood, holding onto my arm.

We took a long hot shower, washing her body as she started to feel better and recover from her high. We held onto each other, talking about her first anal experience and how much she loved it when she was so afraid to try it.

She ignored her phone beeping through the night as we fell asleep in each other's arms watching Netflix in bed.

After fucking into the middle of the night, we slept soundly, waking up to Sophie's phone buzzing. Joey had been trying to reach her through the night. She answered in a weak voice, not realizing it was already noon.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
583 Followers