Indecent Proposal for Young Wife

Story Info
Wife gets indecent proposal
14.2k words
3.96
58.8k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
596 Followers

All of my stories are based on real-life experiences I have had, including this one, with some literary embellishments for the reader to enjoy the story. I love feedback and would appreciate any positive comments to encourage more writing.

I was wrapping up a business trip in Vegas and decided to extend an extra couple of days so I could watch the Raiders play in their new stadium. I was sitting in the Bellagio lobby at a small table, waiting for the concierge to confirm he secured my ticket when I heard an argument develop. The sound caught my attention first, and when I was able to tell who was causing the disturbance, she caught my attention. She looked like she was about to burst into tears, arguing with her young husband about how he ruined their vacation to Vegas. Their voices rising, bringing more onlookers and hotel staff attention, I decided to step in before they were kicked out.

I approached them quietly, "Hey guys, you are drawing a lot of attention. Keep your voices down so you don't get asked to leave," smiling softly to diffuse the situation, then stepping to the side.

She was very apologetic and sweet. The more I listened, from a close distance to their dilemma, the more I felt sorry for her. The more I looked at her, the more I started lusting after her. She was a young Latina wearing a dark red halter dress, that adorned her curvy figure perfectly. Her hair was nicely done, curly and long down her back, with lots of cleavage on display. He was a well-put-together young Latino man, who took pride in his appearance and dressed sharp.

"Hey guys," getting them to lower their voices, "what seems to be the problem," guiding them away from the desk clerks who were starting to watch the commotion.

"Sorry man," frustration and panic in his voice. "This is our first time in Vegas, and I kept gambling. I lost big, man!"

"Oh my god, I can't believe you! We have been saving for this trip for over a year! We can't even pay for our room now," her eyes becoming misty.

The husband was a nice guy, trying to calm his wife, but not bringing any solutions, only lots of, "I'm sorry!" A security guard came out, and I shooed him away, letting him know the situation had been handled, not wanting to see their vacation get worse. The wife was appreciative and the tears started welling up again.

"Look, you guys seem like a nice couple. How bad is your situation? Do you have money for a room? When is your flight home?

"I can't believe this!" she yelled at her husband, with some Spanish words thrown in, holding his head in his hands and sitting next to me. "Our flight isn't until Sunday, and we don't have money to pay the remaining nights. Even if we went to Motel 6, we still won't have enough," exhausted from the frustration she sat down next to him. "How are we even going to eat!" raising her voice again, facing her husband, chastising him.

"Okay, Okay, let's settle down," putting my hand on her arm, touching her skin for the first time. Standing up, I guided her to a cushioned bench away from him and sat next to her. "What's your name?" trying to build some rapport.

"Sophia. Sophie and Joey." she breathed.

"Sophie, you guys are in a tough spot, and I'd like to help," my mind raced with an idea, but not sure I should share it.

"That's sweet, but there's nothing you can do to help," waving her hand over her face to stop the tears from rolling out of her eyes.

Watching her wave her hand in front of her face, gave me time to admire her sexiness. She was truly naturally beautiful, with light makeup, other than her eyes and lips. Her lips were plump and full, matching her curvy figure. Her breasts were big with a soft bronze complexion and not a blemish anywhere, along with a slight jiggle as she waved her hand.

Doing some quick math in my head, I struggled to think of a way to present my suggestion to their financial troubles. Her eyes looked into mine like I was joking. "Let's get your hubs," I reassured her. "Hey buddy, come here. I might have a solution to your issues," waving him to join us, wanting to make this proposal only once. Sitting next to each other, being cordial for once, they looked like kids waiting to hear some important verdict from their teacher that would be life-changing. Maybe this was.

I looked at them both, trying to weigh my words carefully, not wanting to offend them, and trying to avoid admiring Sophie's bare thighs and cleavage more than I had. But did it matter at this point? "Look, you guys seem like a really sweet couple in a bad spot. And I want to help you guys out. I don't want an answer now, I want you both to go talk about it," trying to find a way to present this in the nicest way possible.

"What? What is it?" Joey asked.

"I will pay for your hotel stay and give you $1,000 spending cash if you promise not to gamble anymore."

"Why? Why would you do that?" Sophie asked with renewed happiness on her pretty face but with skepticism in her tone.

"Yea? What do you want?" he asked

I looked into both their eyes, then to Sophie, gave her a soft smile, and blurted, "I'd like to have Sophie for the rest of the night."

"Fuck, man. You want my wife?"

Sophie had her hand over her mouth in shock at the offer, shaking her head.

"Look, just think about it. Nothing crazy. But yeah. Sophie, you are beautiful, and I would love to spoil you for the night," looking into her pretty eyes, down her chest and her bare crossed legs. Turning to look at him, "Joey, if it would make you comfortable, you can stay in my suite and watch or whatever. I don't want an answer now, you guys need to discuss it." and took out my business card and wrote my suite number along with 8:30 on the card. "I have dinner reservations at 9. If you accept, knock on my door at 8:30, but no later." I stood up, looked at them both in their eyes so they knew my seriousness, and walked to the elevator bay.

A couple of hours later, as I was about to go downstairs for my dinner reservation, somewhat discouraged at my proposal delivery with them being a no-show, there was a soft knock on my door. With a look of pure satisfaction and some excitement on my face, I opened the door. Sophie looked sexier and even more desirable than she did in the lobby. She was standing at the door, Joey behind her, with a soft nervous smile on her pretty face. Her makeup was touched up, with thick mascara, and lips covered in a bright maroon lipstick. I must have stood there longer than usual, admiring her beautiful curves in her hot dress, because she spoke first.

"Hi, Rick. We talked about it. Is the offer still available?" her voice squeaking, looking and sounding so nervous, before looking down embarrassed by her position.

"Sophie," taking both her hands in mine in the doorway, "of course the offer still stands. Come in, how about a drink to calm those nerves?" smiling down at her.

"Yes, please," her manners were so polite and sweet. "Sorry," shaking her hands out of mine, clammy from nerves, "I'm a little nervous. Never done anything like this before."

I stopped her inside the room, took her hands in mine again, put them against my chest, and looked into her eyes, "It's okay to be nervous." Chuckling about the crazy situation I created, 'I've never done this either. How about we just relax and get to know each other? I promise not to bite." smiling at her, trying to make her laugh, I added, "Unless you want me to and into that kind of thing?" raising my eyebrow.

"Oh my god, No!" and she laughed.

"You look like a tequila girl?" referencing her Latina heritage.

"Yes! How did you know?" genuinely shocked at my guess.

"Oh, just a good guess, baby girl. Joey, would you like a shot?"

"Um, yeah. Sure," looking around nervously at the big suite.

"I thought we could all enjoy dinner, talk a bit, and see how things develop. Does that sound okay with you, Sophie?"

"Um, sure. That sounds nice. Which restaurant?"

"The Prime Steakhouse. If you don't like steak they have an amazing lobster and shellfish platter. Or we could skip dinner?"

"That sounds nice. Am I dressed for it?"

Handing Joey his shot, walking to Sophie, and handing her the small glass, I put my hand on her hip, "You look amazing baby girl," looking down into her cleavage for her to notice she had my attention.

After our quick drink, we made our way downstairs, my hand rarely leaving the small of her back as we walked down the hall, into the restaurant, following the hostess to the back booth I requested.

The restaurant was dimly lit, and even dimmer where our booth was located, which led to a more relaxing ambiance for the unsure couple. The booth was semi-circle, looking out, and Sophie slid into the center, Joey and I on either side of her. As I slid next to Sophie, I noticed she moved closer to me than her husband.

I broke the silent tension with, "I love this restaurant; the food is amazing, and the ambiance is relaxing," placing my hand on Sophie's bare knee as I looked into her big brown eyes.

"It's beautiful," she responded, looking around, then tensing as my hand touched her bare skin.

Dinner went well, with great conversation, a little teasing with Sophie on my part with random compliments and gestures throughout. We all had several good laughs, and Joey was a great husband, never seemed threatened, even enjoying the evening. My hand rarely left Sophie's thigh, my fingertips fanning out several times over her soft skin. She put her hand on mine the first couple of times, stopping me from sliding up further, until she got more relaxed when I rolled my hand inward, gripping her inner thigh under her short dress. As her dress rose on her thighs, she would look down, then into my eyes, as if permitting me, her eyes telling me she was enjoying the attention.

As she got more and more comfortable with my touches, I started asking them more bold questions. She was cute when she blushed, biting her lower lip, and fanning herself as her heat made her flush, which made the three of us laugh at her arousal. Complimenting her figure and how her dress accented her curves, I learned she was a 36DD, she frequently spent her husband's money on matching bra and panties. Joey even commented that he rarely sees her in the same ones twice, she has so many. That opened the door to ask if she was a bikini or thong panty kind of girl. She admitted she only wears thongs, and tonight was a gstring she bought specifically for tonight's dress and Vegas trip. As my hand inched up her silky soft thighs, caressing her inner soft flesh with my fingertips brushing the edges of her tiny panties, I asked if she was shaved, trimmed, or waxed.

I felt her tense again as my fingers touched her panties, then relaxed, "I'm normally shaved, but Joey likes a little more," she blushed, laughed, and blurted, "I can't believe I am telling you this!"

"What? Come on," I teased, smiling big at her. "Tell me!" with a chuckle as my fingertips brushed her panties a little more.

"Um, well" she reached down, put her hand on mine, and pulled my palm against her panties. "I have a little triangle patch at the top," her hand releasing mine and covering her face in both hands. "Did I just admit that to another man?" laughing with a big beautiful smile.

"You did! Don't you feel liberated, free, confessing that you have a little triangle patch?" repeating her words, and looking into her eyes boldly.

"Yes, it does," she said quietly, admitting she was enjoying the banter and teasing.

We both looked over at Joey, seemingly embarrassed, shaking his head in disbelief his sweet innocent wife was talking about her pussy with another man. "Well, I enjoy smoothness," running my fingertips down her inner thighs and back up slowly to her wetness. "Have you ever had a man who was manscaped?"

"Manscaped? What is this?" she asked, with more Spanish in her voice than I had heard previously.

"Babe, really? Quiere decir pene y bolas afeitados, (means shaved penis and balls)" Joey said in Spanish.

"Ohhh," blushing with a cute giggle again. "You mean you are?" briefly looking down into my lap.

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Wow, So, um, delicate for being so manly," smiling at me.

Joey and I both ordered rib-eye steaks, while Sophie had the lobster and shellfish platter. I noticed Joey devouring his steak, while Sophie and I barely touched our dinners, distracted by each other and our conversation, building the sexual tension between us. My fingers would caress her inner thighs, feeling her part her thighs, offering further access to her pussy, then nervously clamped her legs on my hand when I touched her pussy. Halfway through dinner, she started relaxing, letting me know she was enjoying the touches, when she kept her legs parted, as my fingertip ran over the center of her panties, pushing the silky fabric into her wetness. She let out an audible gasp when she felt the sudden light pressure on her pussy, covering her mouth, blushing, then giggling.

"Is that okay?" I asked in a whisper.

She looked at me, grinned sheepishly, and nodded.

"Has he ever touched you like this in a restaurant?" smiling playfully.

"Oh no. Never."

I leaned in closer to her, "Sophie, can I kiss your lips?"

She looked at Joey, cutting into his rib-eye, not listening to us, and nodded.

I turned in the booth to face her better, put my hand up to her cheek, and leaned in to kiss her plump full lips. Our lips touched briefly, I pulled back and tasted her lipstick on my lips. "Wow, your lips are amazing," loud enough to catch Joey's attention who just let out a sigh and shook his head.

Sophie smiled, her big brown eyes looking at me, "Thank you. That was nice."

"The kiss or the compliment on your lips?" teasing her with a smile.

"Um, both," blushing again.

"Can I have another one then?" eyebrows raised.

She nodded, and this time she leaned in, our lips touching, my lips parted slightly, touching her lower lip with the tip of my tongue, feeling her mouth open slightly as we kissed longer. As our lips broke away, I kissed her soft cheek and leaned into her ear, "Would you do something for me?"

She looked at me, with a curious look, and nodded.

Whispering in her ear, smelling her hair perfume, "I'd like you to excuse yourself and bring me back your panties," smiling as I leaned back, looking at her.

"Right now?" she asked in a whisper.

I nodded, grinning playfully.

She bit her lower lip, and with bright eyes, and excitement in her voice, excused herself to the lady's room. I stood with her, watching her beautiful ass sway in her dress as she walked through the restaurant. Joey watched me looking at his wife with lust but didn't say anything. I broke the awkward silence with, "So Joey, what's your favorite game? Blackjack? Roulette?"

"Blackjack," he offered. "But I guess I suck at it."

"Have you played the game before? Did you study blackjack before coming to Vegas?"

"Not really. I just watched others play before placing bets," he admitted.

"Okay, here are some tips. When you are holding 12-16 and the dealer is showing 2-6, stand. Hit when your hand is 12-16 and Dealer is 7-Ace. And always split Aces and 8's. Maybe that will help you have more fun and win a little," offering the kid some advice.

"Thanks. I appreciate that." Then, without looking at me, "Do you plan on sleeping with my wife?" he asked sheepishly.

Looking at him, seeing his nervousness and embarrassment, I had to be honest with him. "Joey, your wife is beautiful. Gorgeous. And if she is comfortable getting into bed with me, then yeah, I will. But I won't pressure her to do anything she doesn't want to do. Is that fair?"

"Yeah, I get it. I just don't know if I can handle watching. She is really into you already," looking down at his plate.

"I tell you what. If you can't deal with watching, no one will say anything if you leave. You can always come back when you are ready. And if you text her for updates, I'll make sure she updates you. How's that sound?"

"Yeah, that would be cool man."

Sophie came back to the table, wearing a naughty grin and holding her panties balled up in her hand. Sliding into the booth next to me, closer this time, she put her panties on my lap, 'Here you go," smiling at me.

"Hmm, very nice. Are they always this wet?" teasing her, while rolling her tiny string panties in my fingers.

"Oh my god, no! That's your fault," she said putting her hand on my arm.

"Yeah, I guess it was, huh?" laughing with her. "But I think you like my fingers teasing your inner thighs, don't you?" as my hand slipped down between her thighs again. This time she quickly parted her thighs, giving me immediate access to her.

"Hmm," feeling my two fingers reach her wet slick lips. "I do," she whispered.

I parted her lips playfully, sinking my index finger into her to the 2nd knuckle, and withdrew it completely. She looked at me with a "why did you stop" look. I put my wet index finger in my mouth, tasting her juices on my finger as she bit her lower lip, watching me. "You are turning me on just as much as I am teasing you," I whispered, taking her hand in mine.

"Really?" with an excited look on her pretty face.

"Of course. Not only are you beautiful, but your body is amazing, and you are soaking wet," resting her hand on my hard cock over my pants.

She looked down into my lap, her hand resting on my fat shaft, and squeezed lightly. "Oh shit," looking up at me, then over at Joey, who was now watching his wife interact with me. She and Joey made brief eye contact before she broke her gaze with him and focused back on me, her fingers now roaming over my cock.

"What?" I teased, waiting to hear more of what she was thinking.

"Umm, you. Umm, it's so thick," covering her face with her other hand in embarrassment.

I put my hand on her hand, making her grip my hard shaft over my pants. "You've never touched a big cock before?" moving her hand along my shaft to the big mushroom head.

"Um, no. Not really," her fingers now running over the shaft and head, to feel the ridges.

I leaned into her again, kissed her cheek, and her neck softly, then whispered in her ear, "Squeeze it twice if you'd like to see it."

I felt her fingers stop moving, then gripped my shaft, and squeezed lightly. Okay, that's once. I looked into her eyes, leaned in, and kissed her plump lips briefly, and I felt two more squeezes.

"Okay, gorgeous. How about another shot of tequila in my suite?"

"That sounds nice," she replied softly.

I walked her out of the restaurant, hand on her lower back, knowing she was dripping wet and bare under her little dress made my cock stir more. In the elevator standing in front of me, I couldn't keep my hands off her thick hips and my face in her hair, taking in every scent and a perfect view of her deep cleavage from above. As my cock hardened in my slacks, I pressed into her ass, and she responded with a giggle then she reached behind her, feeling for me. If the elevator didn't ding on our arrival, I would have had my cock out.

She held onto my arm walking down the long hallway, her husband following without a word. As soon as we walked into the suite, she made her way into the bedroom alone, and I asked Joey if he'd like a shot of tequila, which he quickly accepted. "Joey could you pour me one as well," setting the decanter on the counter and walking into the bedroom to look for Sophie.

As soon as I walked into the bedroom, I was pleasantly surprised to see her sitting in the center of the bed, legs bent and feet under her, her chest sticking out, "Is this how you imagined me when you made me your offer earlier?" she asked.

Walking toward her slowly, admiring every curve of her young body, "Actually, I imagined you sitting up on your knees," smiling at her.

She didn't smile as I was expecting, only looking into my eyes, waiting for her next task as she moved up onto her knees in the middle of the bed.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
596 Followers