Indenture -- The Magicienne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My office offered the indenturee," Angie responded crispy, "an indenture on terms which fit the virtual freedom of wage slavery excepting the right to quit."

"Glenda," Dr Crenshaw continued, "I applaud your talent. You made the transition from chiropractic adjustment to a shadowy occupation, part call -- girl, part masseuse, part Legitimate Massage Therapist. As long as there's profit and I have my payment, your lifestyle is your business, but if you're remiss, `No' to me cannot be your final answer?"

"A servant," Glenda replied, "even one with the most favorable terms of indenture, remains a servant, subject to the will of the master."

Silence fell. silence, When Glen did not budge from her position, Dr Crenshaw releasing an exhausted sigh, cast a penetrating stare at Glenda then at Sandy. Sandy shivered, but Glen remained firm. His glance fell on Angie prompting her to say, "Dr Crenshaw, we also have Laurie's professional caste indenture which provides her with virtual freedom. She can live at home with her husband as if she were a free person still married and report to work daily. Notice of Prohibition on Hazardous activities acknowledged by both."

I gulped. With my husband in the house intact, I risked a breach of my bond if we interact. My only tactic would be to seek out Glenda for her magic, to teach the subtle trick of engirding his loins in a locket. What if she gets shipped to market? I could lose my place as principal staff and offered for sale with the riff-raff.

"You're aware principal staff," interjected Dr Crenshaw, "no exceptions, even my principal aide and assistant, Angie, join me in an early morning, 0430, nude run through the woods and a cold shower in collected rainwater. You must report in for physical inspection in time to be ready to go."

"I am ready," Angie vowed, "crack the whip or accept its blows to preserve domestic tranquility in the Institute. May I continue?"

"Future family relationships," Dr Crenshaw prompted.

"The Institute will not announce Laurie's divorce publicly," Angie continued, "Away from The Institute Laurie may use her husband's name. Her husband has abandoned his claim on ownership of his daughter Felicity. Upon Laurie's surrender this morning, Laurie's daughter automatically became Institute property, but neither will be auctioned except for flight or disloyalty, or bred except under a package which requires the proposed inseminator to impregnate both and accept whatever nature produces."

Dr Crenshaw observed, "Limiting the Institute's reproductive rights over comely slave women represents a substantial risk. The risk is justified by the heavy price The Institute would extract for contemporaneous relations with a mother and daughter."

My heart sank when the term of indenture was announced: 15 years. I paused. I felt the weight of all the eyes in the room upon me. Taking a deep breath, I formally acknowledged acceptance of the terms.

"Glenda, thank you for enduring our boring discussion of generous, but technical terms of a professional indenture," Dr Crenshaw nodded to Sandy. "You're excused."

Once Glenda left the room, Dr Crenshaw breathed a sigh of relief, "I was afraid for a moment, I was going to go zero for two, Welcome to the Institute, Laurie."

Patting me on the back Angie congratulated me, "Job security."

When we exited the sauna complex, Glenda was standing repressing a chuckle as she watched Sandy, still naked, untangling her uniform tied up in knots. "Laugh and I'll..," Sandy threatened.

Glenda's face contorted into an exaggerated look of confusion as Sandy paused to think.

"Think of something more to repossess," Glenda taunted Sandy, "I'm left naked. My clothes were taken and given away. A naked slave girl without redress. I'm enslaved bound to obey. Perhaps I could help you dress."

Angie retrieved a bag from the table next to checkpoint. It contained the clothing I wore when I had reported to The Institute this morning. "It might defuse a storm brewing."

"Both the pinstriped suit and the solid suit skirt originally belonged to Glenda," I observed as I took the pinstriped suit and started donning Glen's fancy underwear. "It feels strange wearing someone else's thong, even one from Glen's closet. It seems unhygienic, to thread the butt floss through your crack and position Glen's eye patch over your snatch."

To Glenda's sassy laughter, Sandy threatened to have Glenda's hands cable tied. "You're a lost soul, prisoner bound for the cage to be sold at auction. I need to take you under control."

The Grey castrato guard at checkpoint retorted. "You're the one doing all the hollering. The indenture is calm and cooperative. She's offered to help you dress. We have no cable ties. I see no need to send for any."

There was a flash. Sandy's untangled clothes now magically graced her body. She was now fully dressed. Sandy looked down at herself marveling, "how was that possible?"

"Magic," replied Glenda, "Shall we go?"

"Dressed in a flash. Is it a dream," I complimented Sandy on her speed, "My breasts tangle top free and Angie is struggling to pull up her panties. It would seem!"

Though I offered to help Angie dress, she declined. "Due to excesses, I pulled some muscles overdoing morning exercises."

There was another flash. Down by the entrance to the holding area, a blinding flash filled the corridor. Glenda was now in the grey security uniform and the slender and her escort was naked. A solidly built man declared, "You think me a retard, uniformed, blind and dumb as oxen? I have here a naked slave girl on her way to auction and female escort in uniform, heck girl you're under guard."

As we heard Sandy's squawking fade away behind the bars, Glenda in Sandy's uniform approached Angie and me at the checkpoint. Still struggling to dress due to muscle pain, Angie stretched and moaned, "How I wish that chiro - actress could address my complaint, a few minutes on the table to palpate. accepted the Institute's offer."

"Early morning exercises and a cold shower in rainwater shouldn't phase an Institute's daughter," Glenda prodded Angie.

"I endure cuts and scratches on unprotected skin and mosquito bites in unusual places," Angie moaned, "that come with paths through the brier for naked races, but finishing off in a deluge of icy water is tough on the muscles."

Declining my help, Angie claimed she'd be alright in a minute. Instructing Sandie as if she we're my guard, "escort Laurie to the showers, she's released. And, Laurie, remember to take the bag of clothes you wore here this morning. They're yours to keep."

As Glen and I turned to walk away, Angie intoned, "I'd seek out that chiro -- actress, for a rub -- down and an adjustment."

Glenda nodded as if to say, "The power of the magic in my touch, is rivaled by nonesuch."

Angie continue her chant, "But I'd come to grief, to beg heavy hands to bring relief. To pass behind yon iron bars I must undress and cede the protection of my status."

Glenda smiled. Looking to the ceiling, Glen in silence appealed to the heavens.

Angie in turn sung her lament, "Undistinguished, ill-reputed, unclothed, fully exposed, For a delinquent you might be mistaken."

Glen cast a bemused grin, "Status lost to your chagrin, when you're presented in bare skin."

To Angie bemoaned a dark prophesy, "Stripped and shipped to market, naked figures on the docket, sn asset weighed against costs and expense. The sale is final if it makes dollars and sense, about the bottom line the Institute is cold as ice, if at auction it gets its price."

Glenda nodded. "Magic a path did weave, the spell is waning, soon to recede, take heed, It's about that time we must leave."

Passing through the shower unnoticed, Glenda and I were released from the Institute by a guard who commented, "Glen, a day detained, clothes unwrinkled I see your magic persisted."

During the drive home in Glenda's car, I asked, "what do you expect the reaction of the Institute will be, once they learn the guard went to auction and the indenturee was set free?"

"Institute personnel have no individuality. On the Institute's ledger, they represent an asset," Glenda prophesized, "All the Institute cars about is the bottom line, the profit and not the greater sense of camaraderie instilled in the virtues of social nudity practiced behind the screen."

"Market could resolve this eh -- irregularity," I told Glenda, "by the invisible magic of the moving hand, but I need to learn how to wave the magic wand to enforce the no -- contact bond. My husband may be free to roam. To prevent touching when I'm at home, I must employ magic to enforce chastity."