Indentured Pervitude 05

Story Info
Wendy institutes a new rule and her mother comes for a visit.
3.9k words
4.57
3.5k
8

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 05

by Rachael DMM

Wendy opened the front door to let her mother in, who was all flustered and out of sorts. She started right away. "Oh my God, I almost got killed by a big truck on the dive out here! And this weather, I'm sweating like a pig." She said it as if these things were both Wendy's fault.

"Good to see you, too, Mom. I'm glad you could make it." She closed the door. took her mom's purse, and put it aside.

"I don't know why we couldn't have just met halfway like usual," she blustered, fixing her hair in the foyer mirror as if she'd just survived a harrowing calamity. Her hair was fine; she was fine. Wendy was pretty sure it was nothing more than a driverless semi passing her on the highway and a mildly hot day. She led her mom into the parlor, excited for what was to come.

"Here, sit down and relax. Tell me what you've been up to. You had a garden club meeting yesterday, didn't you?"

"We did, and you wouldn't believe it. Margaret was wearing one of those awful stringy dresses all the young girls are wearing these days. I swear I saw her nipple pop out at least twice. It was so rude. I don't know what that woman is thinking. No one wants to see an old lady showing herself off like that."

"I don't know, it's the fashion these days. I think those dresses are sexy. I'm surprised Margaret would have one, but good on her. It probably makes her feel young again."

"If showing people her droopy old boobs makes her feel young, then I don't know what."

"Lighten up, Mom. What's wrong with showing a little bit of nip here and there?"

"In public? It's...it's...offensive."

"People's bodies shouldn't offend you," Wendy said, keeping her tone light. "I mean you have nipples, don't you? Nothing offensive about that."

"Yes, but I don't go flashing them around for the world to see."

"Maybe you should give it a try. You might like it." Wendy particularly enjoyed the scandalized look her mother gave her after that comment. "Would you like some tea?"

"Oh...ah...yes, that would be lovely," she said, trying to calm down.

"Tom," Wendy called to the other room. "Can you bring the tea in, please?"

"But..." his voice could barely be heard in the parlor. "Your mother is here."

"Yes, she is. Will that be a problem for you?"

"Well...no, I guess not. I'll be there in a minute."

Wendy's mom leaned in a little closer and whispered. "How is he getting along? I read that owned persons can have a lot of trouble adjusting."

"I think he's doing quite well. Things are different - like Daddy said they would be - but I think it's working out rather nicely."

"Good, because with the wedding only a couple of months away, we can't afford any... complications."

"Not to worry, Mother, I've got it all under control."

Her mom smiled and sat back, happy with that answer.

"Tea is served," Tom announced. Her mom looked up and gasped. She wasn't expecting to see a naked man delivering their afternoon tea. She quickly covered her eyes.

"Good heavens! What is happening?"

"Tom is serving us some tea, Mother. Is there a problem?" This was too much fun for Wendy.

"There certainly is! He's naked!"

"Hmmm...so he is. Put it right over here on the table, sweetie." She got a lot of joy out of how red Tom's cheeks were. She couldn't remember ever seeing him blush like that before. This was even better than she had hoped for. "Tom, you forgot the lemon. Will you be a dear and bring us some?" He nodded and hurried off. She watched his hairy buns as he went. So cute. It had been less than a week since she implemented the nudity rule, and she still got a thrill out of seeing him "prancing" around naked.

"What is the meaning of this? Has he lost his mind?"

"Oh, settle down, Mother. Nothing you haven't seen before. You saw Tom in the nude when you helped him in the shower that first day he came home, didn't you?"

"I helped take care of him, but I didn't see anything. Certainly not his....his thing."

"It's no big deal, mother. It's just a naked man.

"He's not a man I should be seeing naked! He's your fiancé, for goodness sake!"

"He is my fiancé. But, thanks to you and Daddy, he is also my slave. I like seeing him naked, and so he's not allowed to wear clothes around the house any longer." Wendy poured the tea from the pot into their cups. "He has a very cute penis, don't you think?"

"I wouldn't know."

"Well, take a good look when he comes back and tell me what you think."

"That's...that's just...perverted."

"Maybe, but it makes me happy."

Tom came into the room again with a small dish of sliced lemon. Wendy's mother covered her eyes again after another horrified gasp. Wendy couldn't help but notice Tom's cock was a bit thicker than earlier. Was he getting an erection? She hoped so...

"Mother, please, you don't need to be so dramatic." Tom set the dish down, "Thank you, Tom."

"Will there be anything else?"

"Yes, stay right there for me." Wendy turned to her mother. "Mom, go ahead and look. I know you want to."

"I most certainly do not want to."

"Why not? Tom has a nice body and a very attractive...thing."

"I don't want to see his thing," she declared, whispering the last word.

"Now we both know that's not true. The way you always flirt with him. You think I don't notice, but I do." Wendy was enjoying this more and more.

"I never..."

"It's okay, Mom, I don't mind. Tom is a very handsome man. I don't blame you. I'm sure you must be curious. Well, here's your chance."

Wendy's mom was quiet, her breathing a bit ragged. She lowered her hand, but her eyes were still closed. "Okay, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have one little look." She opened her eyes, and there was another gasp - not a surprised one this time, but more of a lustful one. "Oh, my..."

"There you see, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

Her mom licked her lips and stared. "Speaking of hard, do you think he could...you know..."

"Get an erection?" She looked up at Tom with a wicked smile. "What do you say, sweetie, you think you can get a hard-on for my mom?"

The blush spread to his chest. This was so much fun. "I...I can try...if you want..."

"Yes, do try...go ahead and play with it if you have to...we can wait."

Tom took a deep breath, cupped his balls, and tentatively began pulling on his dick. Wendy loved seeing the transformation of a penis going from limp to stiff. She just never imagined she would be doing it with her mother sitting right next to her.

"And where are your manners, Tom? You haven't even said hello to my mother yet."

"Right, um...hello, Diane. Ah...welcome to our home...and, ah..."

"Don't be silly, sweetie, no need to be so formal. Just show us how hard you can get. Pretend like you're in the shower at the Security Center with those two horny bull dykes watching you."

Diane looked at her daughter in shock but didn't say anything. She turned back to Tom's penis, her mouth slightly agape. She covered her lips with her fingers as she watched, fascinated. "Oh, my...that is a nice looking...thing."

"Mother, please. Do we really have to keep referring to it as his thing?"

"Well, what do you want me to say? Dick? Pecker? Cock?"

Wendy could barely contain herself. She'd never heard her mother say such filthy things before. She was surprised she even knew those words.

"Whatever you like, just don't call it his 'hing. You sound like a silly schoolgirl."

Her mother nodded and licked her lips again. "Is it all the way hard yet?"

Wendy looked, surprised that Tom had managed to get fully erect under these circumstances. She was worried that he wouldn't be able to "perform" in front of her mother. She was almost proud of him. "Yes...that's my fiancé's penis...as hard as it gets."

"I see." She leaned in for a closer look. "It's a bit...on the small side, isn't it?"

"It's average sized...almost," Wendy said defensively.

"Okay, I guess it's just not what I'm used to. Your father is quite...large...and rather thick."

"Mom! Too much information!" Wendy protested.

"You're the one showing off your man nude in front of me, and I'm not allowed to even talk about mine?" her mother objected. "I'll have you know your father has a very manly...dick, and I like it just fine."

"Okay, Mom, I'm sorry. You're right. If you want to talk about father's penis, feel free."

"I really shouldn't...it's just that seeing Tom like this has me all frazzled. Not what I was expecting over tea with my daughter."

"I can send him away, if you like," Wendy gambled.

"No," her mom was quick to say. "No, that's all right, he can stay. Oh, look...is that...what do they call it...pre-cum?"

"Yes, it is." The gamble had paid off.

Tom only leaked like that when he was really turned on. Was he getting off on the humiliation? Wendy didn't know how to feel about that.

"Your father's thing...his penis... doesn't do that. Very interesting." She stared at his dick for a long time, never blinking. "What does it taste like?"

That caught Wendy off guard. She decided to push some limits. "Why don't you find out?"

"Oh, no, I couldn't do that. That would be...I don't know...wrong somehow..."

"What would be so bad about a quick, little lick?"

"Your father wouldn't approve."

"Who said he would have to know? This can be just between us. I won't tell."

"Even so...it would be...bad of me..."

Her mother seemed torn. She wanted it, there was no doubt about that, but her sense of propriety was holding her back. Wendy had to help her along.

"There's nothing to it," Wendy said softly. She leaned in and licked the tip of Tom's leaking dick. "Mmmm...so good." She enjoyed the taste of it. That was something she couldn't deny.

"Oh, my..." Diane whispered, watching as more pre-cum appeared and dribbled down along Tom's shaft. "Does it really taste that good?"

"See for yourself," Wendy coaxed.

"Bring it over here," her mother said, signaling Tom closer. She moved forward, then hesitated. "Tom, is this okay with you?"

Tom looked at Wendy and held back whatever smartass remark he was going to make. Wendy just gave him a single nod, and then Tom spoke. "It's okay with me. I hope you enjoy it." That was a nice touch, Wendy thought.

Her mother didn't move. Wendy half expected her to get up and run out of the room. But then she moved closer and stuck out her tongue. She licked the end of Tom's penis...twice. Diane smacked her lips, not backing off, and made a contented sound. "Very nice. Not as strong as regular cum...maybe a hint of sweetness. I like it." She went back in for one more lick.

Wendy couldn't believe it. Was this the same woman who a few minutes earlier was complaining about a nip slip among friends? Mom wasn't as big of a prude as she wanted people to think. This was almost too much to take.

"My, my...that was quite good. It makes me want more," Diane said, still fixated on the tip of his penis.

"More?" Wendy wondered. What was she saying?

"Oh, don't mind me, it's just a little thing I have..."

"What kind of thing?"

"I don't know really...your father calls it a fetish, but I think of it as more of just a kink."

"A kink? What is it, Mom?"

"I shouldn't say," she demurred, as her hands slid up Tom's thighs to his ass. "I kind of have a thing for giving blowjobs. Okay...I love sucking dick, so sue me. I can't seem to get enough of it. Ever since I was youngl, I...well, never mind about that..."

Wendy noticed Tom's eyes go wide. She could almost see him struggling not to say something dumb about how the cocksucking gene skipped her daughter somehow. This was getting more interesting than she had thought it would. All she had expected was to show Tom off a bit and have a little fun shocking her mother in the process. Things were all turned around now - she was the one feeling embarrassed and shocked - and she didn't know how to get things back under control. Or, maybe she didn't want to. She had never been able to connect with her mother before, and now they seemed to suddenly be closer than ever. It was weird, but it also felt good.

"Mom, do you want to suck Tom's...dick?"

"No...I want to suck his cock." The way she said cock with such bold emphasis was enough to make Wendy blush. She wasn't whispering the naughty words any longer. Those kinds of words were never in her own vocabulary, but her mother, it seemed, had no issue using them. She couldn't decide if she was more disturbed or turned on.

"Okay, then...we can make that happen."

Her mother looked at her with surprise. "Really? You would be okay with that?"

"Would you like me to leave you two alone?"

"Right now? No..." she gave Tom's cock a longing look. "No I couldn't...I...I shouldn't."

"But you want to..." Wendy goaded her.

Her mother nodded silently, her hand wrapping around his hard shaft. "Yes...I suppose I would. It's been so long since...never mind about that..."

"Since what, Mom?"

"Oh, I don't know, I guess I was going to say since I sucked a new dick."

"Back before you were married?" Wendy proposed.

Diane shook her head. "Not exactly." She suddenly had a stricken look on her face and turned to Wendy, quickly letting go of Tom's dick.

"You cheated on Dad?"

"No...no, no...nothing like that."

"Then what was it like?"

"You don't want to know. I'd hate to burden you with 'too much information' that you can't handle."

Now her curiosity was in high gear. "I can handle it, Mom." With that, she reached up, took hold of Tom's dick, and squeezed. More pre-cum oozed out, prompting her mother to go in for another lick. Her whole body slumped then as if giving in to her baser inclinations.

"Okay, well...then...there was a time when your father and I were more...adventurous when it came to...sex." She couldn't look at her daughter as she spoke, her gaze stayed fixed on the tip of Tom's erect cock. "He would arrange for us to meet men at hotels. Nice places, not those seedy motels along the state highway. So...he'd find these gentlemen...who were clean and polite...and we'd go there and he would let me..."

"Let you do what, Mom?"

"You shouldn't hear this. What will you think of me? I won't say anything more."

Wendy waited a few seconds, then gave Tom's cock a couple of strokes. More pre-cum appeared. She waited until her mom got a good long look at it.

"Go ahead, Mom. I know you want to."

Diane shook her head and held her lips tight. After a few tortured seconds, she darted forward and licked away the thin trail of semen leaking from Tom's piss hole. She even gave his cockhead a little kiss before she was done.

"Now tell me what you did in those hotel rooms."

"It was nothing really. Just a little harmless fun. It wasn't cheating - nothing like that. Your father was right there watching, and...well, he was watching, that's all."

"And what were you doing, Mom?"

"I would, well...y'know..."

"I don't know. I want to hear it from you." She squeezed again, worried that if this kept up that Tom was going to blast a full load right into her mother's face.

"I suppose...I would...give these nice men...a blowjob." She quickly covered her mouth like she'd just revealed vital state secrets. In a way, she had. Wendy had no idea her parents had ever even considered doing anything that kinky. Were they swingers? Or was this something else?

"And you had sex with these men?"

"No! Oh, no...nothing like that. Sometimes they'd ask to see my boobs, or want me to lift my skirt up to get a cheap thrill, but nothing more than that. I would just suck them off, and that was it. It wasn't really anything when you think about it. No big deal." She was drawn back to Tom's cock like it was a magnet. This time after she licked it, she gave the head a quick suck. "Sorry."

"No need to apologize, Mom. Apparently, this is no big deal for you."

"I just meant that...that it was all very consensual...and your father enjoyed it as much as me...so there was no problem as far as that went."

"I never said I thought it was a problem. But you're not off the hook yet." Wendy got a kick out of the distressed look she gave her. She realized that the cat was well out of the bag. "Tell me, what was Daddy doing while you were...sucking these nice men off in those hotel rooms?"

"He was...just...watching..."

"And?"

"And...well, um, touching himself...I guess."

"Daddy was jerking off while he watched his wife suck another man's penis?"

Her mother hesitated, looking around as if she wanted to make her escape. "Yes, I suppose that's how it was. It was what he liked, for some reason. It turned him on to see me enjoying other men in that way. Afterward, he would say that he was proud of me."

"But were you proud of yourself?"

Her mom had to think about that, deciding how much she wanted to reveal. "I was," she stated firmly. "I got quite good at it. I made sure they all came. I got to where I could deepthroat - like in that dirty movie...you know the one..."

Wendy nodded, trying not to laugh. "I've seen it, Mom. And what else did you learn to do?"

"Oh, just the usual stuff...it's important to play with their balls - a lot of women don't do that." She gave Tom's balls a tickle with her fingertips. "And not to rely too much on your hand. A good blowjob is about what you can do with your mouth and lips. It's a blowjob, not a handjob. And what you do with your tongue is very important. Especially when it comes to this little spot right here."

Diane tapped a spot just underneath Tom's cockhead. His penis jumped when she did.

Tom suddenly let out a strained groan. "I'm going to come!" he warned. Wendy was ready for this and quickly directed Tom's cock to the side. They watched as several spurts of sperm shot onto the sofa between them.

Diane giggled - a sound Wendy couldn't remember ever having heard from her mother before in her life. "Oh, what a nasty mess," she said, not sounding the least bit upset. "Such a waste." This came with a suggestive lick of her lips. Was she disappointed that Tom hadn't cum on her face...or in her mouth? Wendy couldn't even imagine...

"Okay, so that happened," Wendy said, not sure what proper etiquette was when your naked financé blows his load in front of your mother.

"It sure did. But there's still a bit left there..."

Wendy looked and saw a few drops of semen clinging to his cockhead. It didn't take much to put together what her mom was thinking. "Go ahead, Mom."

"Oh, no...I don't want to hog it all for myself. You can have it."

"I can get it whenever I want." Thankfully Tom didn't laugh at that statement. "It's all yours."

"But...I shouldn't do that...not in front of you...I mean...what kind of mother does something like that?"

"The kind that misses sucking off strange men."

Diane just nodded, then clamped her lips around his cock and sucked out what little there was left. She let out a stifled giggle and pulled her daughter's hand off of his shaft. Then, without any preamble, she took the whole of Tom's cock in. She wasn't lying about being able to deepthroat.

She pulled off, after a few seconds. "I still got it," she said with another giggle. That was so unlike her...in more ways than one.

"That was the best, Diane," Tom moaned. "So fucking good..."

Wendy was at a loss for words. She sat there with her mouth hanging open trying to make sense of what just happened. Forcing Tom to be a nudist around the house was the worst idea! Or...was it the best idea ever? Wendy was beyond confused.

"I'm sorry, dear. I shouldn't have done that. I just couldn't resist. Please don't tell your father. He'd be upset that he missed it."

That's what he'd be upset about?

~ ~

Diane pulled Wendy aside, leading her away from the crowd to a quiet spot where the caterers were staging the food.

12