Indentured Pervitude 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you're really married." She fanned her hands in front of her face in an effort to keep her tears from ruining her mascara. "It was such a beautiful ceremony. I didn't think it would work with Tom being...y'know..."

"My property?"

"Yes, well, let's not think about that. But, since you brought it up, does your offer still stand?"

"My offer?"

"To let me...borrow...him if I feel the need? I mean, now that he's your husband I would understand if you didn't want to share him in that way, I just...was wondering." Wendy found it amusing that her mom couldn't help licking her lips as she asked this.

Wendy gave her mom a big hug and whispered in her ear so no one else could hear: "Stop by anytime you like, Mom. You can suck my husband's cock whenever you want. I know how much you love doing it, and it saves me from having to choke on that thing of his. And we both know he would love it more than anything. Everyone wins."

Diane was fanning her face again, more because she was feeling hot. "Okay, good, well - I'll leave you two alone while you're newlyweds, but maybe in a month or so...?"

"As I said, whenever you want, Mom. Would you like to take him up to the room right now?"

Diane's mouth fell open. "Oh, no...I couldn't. Not on your wedding night. Besides, your father would wonder where I'd gone...but, maybe if...no, No I can't."

Wendy leaned in and kissed her flustered mother's cheek fondly. "I'm going to go and change. Make sure Daddy is ready for our big dance."

"He's been getting ready for this all your life - don't worry about him."

"Okay, then, I'll be down in ten minutes." She was going to turn to go, but her mom held her where she was, just staring at her face.

"How was I so lucky to get such a beautiful daughter?" She gave Wendy her own kiss on the cheek. Why did she think for a second that her mom was going to kiss her on the lips? Strange. And, why did she almost hope that she did?

Was offering to let her mom suck her husband's cock somehow causing her to think of her own mother in a more...intimate way? Ridiculous, Wendy thought as she hurried up to her room to change.

~ ~ ~

12