Indentured Pervitude 08

Story Info
The happy couple go on their honeymoon and learn a lot.
5.1k words
4.59
2.2k
5

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 08

by Rachael DMM

Tom hefted Wendy's two suitcases onto the scale at the airline check-in counter. They then headed for security, each pulling along their own carry-ons. Wendy had assured him that everything he needed for the week they'd be away was packed in his one small bag. He didn't believe her, but he didn't complain about it. If she wanted to screw with him, there wasn't much he could do about it.

"I'm going to visit the ladies' room real quick," Wendy said as they passed a bathroom. "I'll meet you at the gate."

Tom just shrugged and got in the security line. It wasn't too bad, and it was only five minutes before he stepped into the body scanner. He held his arms up, and the machine whirred. He flinched when an alarm went off - a loud one!

Everyone's attention was drawn to him, and two TSA agents rushed forward to contain him inside the scanner. Other passengers backed away, looking frightened.

"Stay where you are," one of the agents ordered him, his hand resting on a holstered weapon.

"What's going on?" Tom squealed and looked around for his wife.

"Remain calm. Don't make any suspicious movements," the agent said in a steady voice.

Tom didn't know what type of movements might be considered suspicious, so he remained stock still, hands in the air. He noticed two large men in BitWize uniforms hurrying to the scene. The alarm siren was still going off and drawing even more attention.

"Cisero," one of the BitWize goons called to him. "Step this way, then down on your stomach!"

"Wait, what is going on? I'm just on my--"

A TSA guy grabbed him, roughly pulled him out of the scanner, and tried to get him to the ground. If he hadn't been the center of attention before, he certainly was now. His natural instinct was to resist being put down on the floor.

"Compliance, compliance, compliance!" the BitWize goon yelled, and everyone backed off suddenly. Before Tom could assess what was happening, his whole body seized up, pain ripped through his mind, and he felt himself falling. That was well beyond the little zap Wendy had given him, he thought as he hit the floor hard. He vaguely remembered wondering if he had chipped a tooth on the tile.

"Wha...fffiittshhaa...num...da...fooo..." His mouth and tongue weren't working. Or was it his brain that was too fried to form words? He could only catch snippets of people talking around him, but none of it made sense.

"Unauthorized travel attempt... unaccompanied O.P. in violation...seizure and containment... damned leech on society...want me to hit him again?"

Then he heard a familiar voice that seemed like it was a thousand miles away.

"Wait, stop, don't hurt him! He's mine - I didn't realize - it's not his fault - he didn't know! Don't hurt him, please!"

It was Wendy, he was pretty sure. He hoped it was...his vision was too blurry to make anything out. Please let it be her.

"He's with you? Let me see some ID," a gruff voice demanded.

"This is the first time we've ever traveled. Everything is okay - we're going on our honeymoon. I have all his papers right here, and my electronic title to his personhood here on my phone."

Things seemed to be getting sorted out. Tom still couldn't move, couldn't see, and couldn't get the taste of metal out of his mouth.

"He has to be with you at all times when transiting, ma'am, especially at security checkpoints. Unless you fill out an RTA and get it approved at least 24 hours in advance."

"I...I didn't know. This is all new to me. I'm so sorry."

"It should have all been explained to you when you took ownership. This is your first violation, but if it happens again you will be fined. If it happens again after that, your property will be subject to repossession." The alarm finally stopped and was replaced by the murmur of the surrounding crowd gawking at him lying there on the ground like a limp doll.

"Okay, I understand - there's so much to learn. You said something about an RTA?"

"Restricted Travel Authorization. It grants an O.P. limited freedom of movement without their owner being present. Difficult to get when traveling internationally. And...yup...your destination is Italy?"

"Yes, but I was just in the ladies' room - I had no idea it mattered..."

"Well, now you know. Enable."

Tom's sight snapped into focus, the ringing in his ears stopped, and he could move again. He sat up, took a deep breath, and felt his chest to make sure his heart was still beating. Wendy was there peppering his face with kisses, just to add to the humiliation he supposed.

"Your flight will start boarding in five minutes. Head left here, and it's about halfway down on the right. I would suggest you use the app and try to get an RTA submitted before you take off."

"I will," she said and helped Tom to his feet. "Again, I'm so very sorry. And thank you...for...just thank you." She grabbed Tom's bag and put it in his grasp, then got hers and led him away quickly toward their gate. Neither said anything until they were in their seats.

"Okay, that got my heart racing. But we're all right now." She patted his thigh. Tom couldn't tell if that was meant to be comforting or patronizing.

He knew he shouldn't say what he was thinking, but then he was talking before he could stop himself. "Was that your plan?"

"Plan? For what...?"

"To teach me a lesson. To publicly humiliate me in front of all those people. To make sure I know that you have all the power in this relationship now, and I'm just a piece of shit."

"How could you even think that?" Wendy said, aghast. He was probably justified in suspecting her, but she didn't do that intentionally. At least not consciously. "I would never."

"You went out of your way to embarrass me in front of my friends, then made a bunch of rules about...y'know.." he made a jerk-off motion with his hand. "And now I'm getting treated at airport security like I'm some kind of criminal. It's just one insult after another lately. Is that really how you want to start our new life together? Is this your idea of nothing changing between us?"

The plane lifted off, and she used the crew's safety talk as an excuse to stay quiet and think about what he was saying. She couldn't deny there was something to it, But, it was all for his own good...for the good of both of them. The thing at security was a mistake, to be sure, but she needed to pay better attention to her responsibilities as an owner. She didn't want to think of herself as one, but she needed to take it more seriously. Life wasn't normal anymore.

At the same time, she couldn't bring herself to apologize to him. Wendy knew she should say that she was sorry, but she didn't want to give him any leverage that he could use in future arguments. To apologize would show weakness, and give him ideas she didn't want him to have. The ugly fact was that he was her property, and he shouldn't be questioning her like this.

"I guess I was doing my best to be hopeful and put a positive spin on all of this. You put us in a very complicated situation, and I didn't want you to feel bad, or guilty, about messing our lives up as much as you did. I'm just thankful that my parents had the means to save you from something even worse."

Tom was silent as he took that in. Wendy tried not to smile, knowing her counterpunch had landed. He got the message that he was the one who was ultimately responsible, and the only reason he had any freedom at all was because of her. Maybe that would encourage a little more gratitude from him instead of playing the "poor me" game.

"I don't want to fight, Tom. This is our honeymoon. If you'd be willing to drop this, then maybe I'll be willing to give you a handjob once they dim the cabin lights." She spread the airline blanket over his lap and patted it down over his crotch to prove she was serious. That got his attention.

"Okay, yeah, that sounds good." He leaned over and kissed her. "I'm sorry, babe. I just get all...y'know...but I'm not going to say another word. You're my wife now, and that's all that matters...right?"

"Right." Wendy slipped her hand under the blanket, took hold, and waited for the lights to dim.

~ ~ ~

The taxi delivered them to the picturesque Capo La Gala resort. Her father had paid for their stay long before Tom had gotten into trouble. It was ranked as one of Italy's most romantic vacation spots. She knew that was her mother's doing - she was hoping her first grandchild would be conceived on this honeymoon.

Wendy did want children, but she barely had any time to think about that lately. Was she even allowed to have a baby with Tom? How would his "slave" status affect his parental rights? Did he even have any? One more thing to research, she thought.

But all those concerns melted away once she stepped out of the taxi into the warm, Mediterranean air and the brisk scent of the ocean embraced her. With a deep breath, all her problems faded away. This was going to be a wonderful trip - a chance to forget about everything for a little while. All this happiness was making her horny!

~ ~ ~

As soon as the bellboy left, Wendy pulled her dress up over her head, took off her bra, and dropped her panties. Tom was in the bathroom as she stripped. She'd never felt so light and giddy before. She went out onto the balcony, not even caring if anyone saw her nude. She felt so exposed and free.

Their room overlooked a long courtyard with a big swimming pool. She could see all the balconies of the other rooms, and many of them were occupied by dozing guests, or curious people-watchers. She liked the idea that she might be the object of someone's attention. It was so unlike her.

It wasn't an ocean view, but she liked the old-world charm of this better anyway. She noted that there were no screaming kids playing in the pool, which was nice. That sense of horny happiness was renewed as she pinched her nipples and gave each of them a playful little pull and twist. Tom's concerned voice came from inside the room.

"What are you doing? There's people everywhere!"

"Good! That's what I want." She hugged herself, feeling the warmth of the setting sun on her naked skin. "We're in Europe," she explained as he peeked his head out through the sliding glass door. "Naked bodies are no big deal over here. Nobody cares that I'm out here with my tits and ass hanging out. I love it!" She threw her arms in the air and spun around laughing. "Go open the champagne. Hurry!"

Tom withdrew, and a minute later she heard a loud pop. This was going to be the best honeymoon ever. He came out onto the balcony with two glasses filled with bubbly joy - an included bonus for the honeymoon suite. And, he was shirtless. She was a little disappointed that he wasn't nude as well, but that would do for a start.

She took her fluted glass, clinked it to his, and then drank it all down in one go. He took a sip and looked surprised at her. She stole his glass and downed that too. "I love you," she said sincerely.

"I...ah, love you, too..."

"Prove it."

"Huh?"

Wendy turned, grabbed onto the railing, spread her feet, and bent over. "Do me. Right here, right now."

"But..." he looked around alarmed. A few people were just below at the pool. More scattered around on other balconies. And who knows how many people could see them from their windows? "Somebody might see."

"So what? Let them look. People here fuck all the time. There's nothing wrong with it. Especially when they're married...like we are." This wasn't like her at all. She almost felt like she was floating outside of her body watching herself acting like a complete nympho. Was it being in Italy? Or the fact that she was on her honeymoon? Maybe it was the leftover thrill of almost being caught giving Tom a handjob on the plane. Whatever it was, all she knew was she wanted Tom's dick in her as soon as possible - and this time she wanted the thrill of actually getting caught!

"There's a couple across the way out on their balcony," Tom warned.

"So there is. Let's give them a show." She looked over her shoulder at him. "Nobody knows us here. It's not like we're going to get in trouble for fucking. Let's do it!"

He unzipped his shorts and snaked his hard cock out through the hole. How was it possible that after all this time together the sight of his dick still excited her so much? Maybe it excited her even more now that she knew that was her husband's dick. Wendy arched her back and let out a little moan that she hoped was enticing. He stepped up behind her and slipped himself in. It was perfect - just what she needed. "Oh, yeah...fuck me..."

And he did just that...for almost forty seconds. That's about when his fingers dug into her hips, and he let out a strangled cry. He came. And, if there was any doubt, he slowed and stopped fucking her. Wendy wiggled her ass, trying to encourage him to keep going. She wasn't even close to coming herself, but she could tell that if he kept at it she would. Not because of anything he was doing, but more just because of the incredibly erotic situation they were in.

"I don't know what's gotten into you lately," Tom said, "but I like it." He unceremoniously pulled out of her, spilling his cum down her leg, and smacked her ass. That was as close as she ever got to a "job well done" from him, so she was happy to take it.

Her disappointment in his performance, or lack thereof, was profound, but now wasn't the time to tell him that. He ducked back into the room leaving her out there alone. She stood up straight and looked across at the couple on the opposite balcony. They were making out, the woman was now topless and he was passionately mauling her ample breasts.

That's when they looked over at her. Panic raced through her whole body, and her instinct was to hide. She'd been caught spying on them. But then they both smiled. The woman made a shrugging motion as if to ask, "Where did he go?"

Wendy just shrugged back. The woman shook her head, leaned over, and pulled out her man's dick. Even from this distance, she could see it was big. After a few strokes, she began sucking it lustfully. Wendy had her very own porno playing out in front of her and she didn't want to let that go to waste. Was anyone else watching? It didn't matter. Her hand went to her pussy, her fingers sought out her unfulfilled clit. She was used to having to take care of herself after having sex with Tom, why should her honeymoon be any different? At least this time she had company.

The couple saw what she was doing with herself, and he pulled his girl's bikini bottoms off and began going down on her. Oh, fuck, that looked like it would be so good. Wendy groaned, jealous. She was going to try to meet this couple - maybe at the dinner buffet or the bar later. Would they fuck her, she wondered. Did she want to include Tom? Maybe he could just watch. What was she thinking?

She wasn't some kind of swinger. Especially not now that she was finally married. But, still, she desperately wanted that guy to eat her out - how good would that be? It was a silly fantasy anyway - they probably didn't speak any English, and even if they did she'd be too embarrassed to offer Tom's nearly average penis in exchange for his massive cock. That just wouldn't be fair.

"Oh, fuck, yes..." she moaned, her orgasm welling up quickly. "I'm going to come," she whispered to no one...or maybe she was announcing it to the couple across the way. "I'm going to make my pussy come right out here in front of everyone. Everybody watch me come!"

And suddenly it was happening. She was coming in public for the first time ever. Not only was she outside, but strangers could see her. She never felt anything like it. Her orgasm was on steroids. Not only was it more intense than ever, but it just seemed to keep on going. Maybe it was more than one orgasm - the mythical multiple orgasm? Was that possible?

The woman across the way grabbed her man's head and humped his face frantically. She was coming too. As good as hers felt, she still envied that woman. Especially when he kissed his way up her body to her lips. She'd love to taste her own pussy on Tom's tongue. She shivered and quickly rubbed her clit and was instantly rewarded with one more mini-orgasm.

"What do you think you're doing?" Tom said from behind her, echoing her words when she'd walked in on him jacking off in the kitchen. She turned and had a moment of shameful alarm. She'd been caught playing with herself! Instead of hiding what she had been doing, she just licked her cummy fingers and gave him a saucy wink.

"I'm masturbating." Her hand went back down and she slipped a couple of fingers into her gooey hole. "You couldn't get the job done, so I had to finish myself off."

"Wait, are you saying you didn't come when we were doing it?"

She shook her head solemnly. "Tom, you never make me come."

He looked lost and confused. Why was that such an enjoyable reaction? She'd always done her best to preserve his fragile ego, but she no longer felt that was a priority.

"But, all those noises you make, and the way you move, and...and..."

"I was faking it. I only started getting off with you a couple weeks ago when I got on top for the first time. Otherwise, your dick does nothing for me...never has." That wasn't entirely true, but she needed him to understand how unsatisfied she'd been for too long. It probably wasn't fair to dump all of this on him now, but it had to come at some point.

"Faking it? But...why?"

She shrugged again. "Who knows? Stupidity, maybe." She turned to look and saw the other couple was now fucking - they were in the same position as she had been when doing it with Tom. That was hot. "Okay, well, I'm going to watch those two fuck and make myself come again. Feel free to watch, but no jerking off - this isn't your approved self-pleasure time." Tom's shoulders slumped.

"C'mon, we're still doing that?"

"Yes, we are." She found her clit and began toying with it as she stared across at the couple, elated by the look of carefree delight on the woman's face as she got railed from behind. She was going to come again, that was for sure. "Maybe later we can try to find a sex shop."

"Sex shop?"

"I can pick up a nice, big dildo...maybe one that vibrates."

"What for?"

"I didn't pack any of mine, and if I'm going to have to spend the rest of the week making myself come, then I'm going to need some help." Why did it feel so good to finally admit that she was an inveterate masturbator who fucked herself regularly with rubber toys?

"But..." he got an idea. "You can be on top...as much as you want."

She liked the way he was thinking, but she didn't want to give him the win that easily. "That will help," she said, noticing that the woman seemed to be ramping up to her next orgasm. Wendy badly wanted to time her own orgasm to hers. She plunged her fingers in and out of her sloppy hole, reveling in the squelching sounds of her own vagina after it had been fucked and filled with cum by her incompetent husband.

"Oh, fuck, yeah...there it is...right there...give it to her...don't stop...there it is...there she goes...ooooh fuck, yes...yes!" Wendy bucked her hips as she rode out another fantastic orgasm. Even though it was self-administered, it was some of the best sex she'd had. Now she was suddenly regretting that she never masturbated in front of Tom before. That was a big part of what made it feel so good. She didn't understand why that would be, but she'd have to figure that out when her mind wasn't swimming in sex hormones.

The woman across the way made enough noise that Wendy could hear her orgasmic cries from where she was. Something she hadn't been bold enough to do. She couldn't help but admire that bitch. Did she own her guy? Or maybe he owned her? Wendy shook her head - she had to stop seeing the world in terms of who owned who. That just wasn't normal.

12