Indentured Pervitude 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She longingly watched the woman suck the combined sex juices off his big cock and was tempted to finger herself again but she didn't want to overstay her welcome. She took one last, lingering look, and went back into the room, hoping to see them do that again before the trip was over.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" she asked.

"No," came his moody answer right away.

"I didn't think so." She retreated to the bathroom and got into the shower. The water felt good after the long trip. So did the jets from the detachable shower head against her pussy. She'd never tried that before, but the rumors were true. It felt incredible. She came twice more before she was done and dried off.

Her honeymoon was off to a great start, and it barely had anything to do with her new husband!

~ ~ ~

That night she lay in bed, wide awake. Tom was asleep next to her, which she found comforting. She couldn't sleep, and it wasn't just a matter of jet lag. After dinner, they came back to the room and had more sex. Tom let her get on top and she managed to get off a few more times. Of course, she was thinking about that other couple the whole time. But Tom also got off (as usual) - who knows what he was thinking about.

Maybe she couldn't sleep because she was still thinking about that sexy couple across the way. She couldn't stop imagining lying there on the bed, naked, her legs wide open, and him crawling on top of her. The anticipation of his big dick slipping into her pussy was almost unbearable. And his wife, or girlfriend, or friend with benefits, was there watching - eager to see her man fucking Wendy's restless vagina.

Where were these thoughts coming from? What had gotten into her? She would never do something so kinky as having sex with a couple of strangers. She never even thought about it before. What if the girl wanted to lick her pussy? Would she let her? Fuck yes, she would.

These thoughts were disturbing, and yet they wouldn't stop turning her on. And that wasn't the worst of it. The events from earlier that day played over and over in her mind. She was out on the balcony completely naked! Not only that, but she let Tom fuck her out there...she encouraged it. She didn't have an exhibitionist bone in her body. It made no sense why that was such a huge thrill for her.

She couldn't even change in front of the other girls in the gym locker room - not in high school and not even now. She would always sneak into a toilet stall so no one would see her, and she usually wasn't even getting naked. Now she was jerking guys off in airplanes and getting boned in front of the entire resort without a second thought. What was that all about?

It just wasn't like her - not at all. Why was she becoming such a pervert? If that's even what it was. It had to have something to do with Tom's new status. She was never like that before. Something had changed - and not just superficially. Something had fundamentally changed inside of her. Something to do with who she was as a person.

And she certainly wasn't someone who was into orgies with strangers or random people seeing her having sex. At least she never was before. Now, she wasn't so sure. She was a good girl, she reassured herself, taking her hand away from her wet pussy and pulling the covers up. She was still a good girl. It was just that this whole master/slave thing was messing with her head.

The creep at the Security Center had told her that she would figure it all out in time. Maybe that's what this was - her figuring things out. Was this who she really was all along? A polyamorous exhibitionist with a masturbation addiction? No...certainly not...impossible.

She was a monogamous woman, and now wife, who was very private, especially when it came to her body and even more so when it came to sex. Something was just off, and everything would go back to normal soon enough. But was that what she wanted...normal?

Normal was boring. Normal was fucking herself silently in a room by herself with the lights off just to get a little bit of satisfaction. Normal was the same inadequate man...with the same unimpressive cock...day in and day out over and over again. When she looked at it that way, she realized something had to change.

And maybe that's what was happening. She was acting as if the rules no longer applied. She had offered to let her mother suck her husband's cock. That wasn't normal at all! But, as she lay there, it also didn't seem that strange.

She loved her mother, and she loved Tom. Her mom liked sucking cock, and he liked getting his cock sucked. It seemed like a perfectly reasonable connection to make. But, just because Tom was now technically her slave didn't mean that anything goes. Wendy realized that her current fantasies went beyond anything that could be considered normal by any standards.

After she'd made that offer to her mother, she couldn't help thinking about seeing her with Tom. About watching her giving him a blowjob. After she'd made herself come, she'd tried to erase the memories of that fantasy, but the next night it was there again...often worse. Her mother would be naked, and the next night she'd be fingering herself as she sucked Tom off. The worst of all was when her mom - the fantasy version of her mom - opened up her legs and invited Wendy to suck her clit for her. And she did it!

Wendy definitely didn't want to eat her mom's pussy. She wasn't close to being any kind of a lesbian. She wasn't even bi-curious, whatever that meant. Except...maybe...with the girl across the way. Just once. They were in Europe so it wouldn't count...right?

The thoughts of incest, fantasies of fucking other people, and the very real instances of public sex were all out of character for her. Did it stem from the newfound confidence she had in her relationship with Tom? Had the discovery that she was now free to express her wants and needs without fear of rejection or judgment opened up unknown parts of her psyche that were always there but dormant...repressed for her entire life? That thought scared her.

What else might she learn about herself? Next thing you know she'd want to be tied up and spanked. Or would she start making Tom dress up like a burglar or the pizza delivery guy and pretend to sexually assault her? Maybe she was always secretly one of those women who wanted to be fucked by a dog or some other animal! How truly messed up was she?

That's when she realized, despite herself, she was about to come. Without being aware of it, she had been playing with herself the whole time she was thinking all of this through. She was suddenly afraid that she would wake Tom up and he would see what she was doing. Then she remembered that she no longer cared about that. She almost wanted him to catch her - for him to know just how much sex she really needed to be satisfied. He always said she was a prude, but that wasn't really the case at all.

Wendy decided they would have to find a sex shop first thing in the morning. She could really use a thick dildo right now - one that would allow her to imagine being taken by the guy across the way. She wanted to know what a cock that big felt like...what it would feel like to put a real dick in her pussy and fuck it...fuck it so hard.

"Fuck me! Oh, God, fuck me!" she yelled out as she came. The sliding door was open to let in the night air. If anyone was still out by the pool they would have heard that. She almost hoped there was someone listening. There it was again. What was happening to her?

Tom stirred, then rolled over and continued to sleep. Maybe he'd been just pretending to sleep the whole time and spying on her. It didn't matter. She'd had her fun, as disturbing as it was.

"I'm a freak," she whispered to herself. That admission didn't bother her as much as she expected it to. She was a freak, and she kind of liked it. Just how much of a freak was a question that remained to be answered.

~ ~ ~

12