Indentured Pervitude 12

Story Info
Wendy has sexy fun with lingerie, and her mom gets some.
4.4k words
4.7
2.1k
3

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intentured Pervitude, Ch. 12

by Rachael DMM

Wendy was pleased when she got home. The laundry was washed and folded, the windows cleaned, and the broken hinge on the cabinet door was replaced...finally. Tom had gone above and beyond with his chores, which was nice to see. He was eagerly awaiting her like an excited little puppy...an excited naked puppy with a boner. "What's going on with you?"

"I got the stockings," he announced, proud of himself.

"I know - remember, I had to give you authorization for the purchase."

"Yes, right. Okay, but I got a sexy black pair - the kind with the seam up the back. And a matching black garter belt to hold them up. I didn't get any panties, though, because..."

"Because?"

"Well, um, I thought you'd want to be all naked down there...especially now that you're shaving again and would want to show it all off."

"Good thinking," she said, and he would have wagged his tail if he had one. "Show me."

He hurried and got his purchases from Holly's Closet, the lingerie store at the mall. He laid out the delicate stockings, and untangled the garter, presenting both for her approval. She looked them over and nodded.

"Very good. You chose well." She looked at him, unabashedly assessing his naked body. "Are you putting on weight? Looking a little paunchy around the middle."

"No...maybe...a little. Most probably just from all the food in Italy, and then being cooped up in the house all day, and stuff."

"Never mind that for now, you need to get dressed."

"Dressed? Is someone coming over?"

"I meant dressed in the new outfit you bought today."

"Huh?" He looked at the items he'd laid out. "Wait, no...those are for you to wear."

"I guess we had a little misunderstanding. I intended for you to wear these things."

"But...they're lady things...not..."

"Exactly why you should be the one to put them on. I think it's important for you to understand what it's like to be coerced into wearing skimpy lingerie like this and made to parade around in order to appease the male gaze. Maybe then you'll understand what it is you're asking of me."

"Okay, but...it won't even fit..."

Wendy held up a stocking and laid it along one of Tom's legs. "I think they'll fit just fine. This material has quite a bit of give to it. They won't come as high on your thigh as they should, but that's not a problem" She took the garter and adjusted something. "There, that should fit your waist, which isn't much bigger than the average woman. It'll be perfect."

Tom made some helpless noises of reluctance, but he didn't make any actual protest.

"Now go put these on and make yourself look all pretty for me, babe."

He wordlessly gathered the garments and sulked his way into the other room. She heard a car out front and went to the window. It was her mother, right on time. She opened the door before she could ring the bell, and held her finger to her lips to tell her mom to be quiet. Her mom looked confused but didn't make a peep.

"You ready?" she called to Tom in the next room.

"I think so. I don't know if I got this all on right."

"Come on out here and let me check it for you."

There was a pause, and then Tom came around the corner, looking down at himself. Wendy's mom gasped when she saw him in stockings and a garter belt with his dick hard and dripping. Tom looked up and let out a gasp of his own.

He quickly covered himself, even though Diane had already seen him naked (and coming), then turned to retreat back where he came from.

"Stop right there," Wendy ordered. And he did, knowing what was good for him. "Get over here."

His narrow shoulders slumped, and he came to stand in front of the both of them. His dick had begun to wilt under the scrutiny...or, maybe it was from being seen in "lady things." Wendy was enjoying every second of this. She got her phone out of her purse and opened the Mastr+ app. Tom cringed, wondering if he was about to get one of her "little zaps."

When no zap came, he let out a sigh and remembered that he was in the midst of being humiliated in front of his mother-in-law. His flagging cock began to pulse. It was bad enough that she was seeing him like this, but did he also have to get an erection from it? It didn't make sense - how could he be so mortified and so turned on at the same time?

Once Tom was fully erect, she ticked the Self-determined Arousal box and tucked her phone away. That function was coming in handy more than she expected.

"What...what is he doing?" Diane sputtered.

"He wanted to try something new. Come on Mom, are you saying that Daddy never did a little cross-dressing now and then?"

"He certainly has not! And I wouldn't allow him to even if he wanted. I want him to be a man, not...not...some kind of sissy."

"Is that what you are, honey?" Wendy lilted. "Some kind of sissy?"

He didn't know how to answer. She gave him a slight nod to help him out.

"Yes," he acknowledged, looking down, unable to meet her mother's eyes. "I'm some kind of sissy." He didn't sound very convincing.

"Those stockings feel nice, don't they?" Wendy teased, walking over to him and running her hand along his silk-sheathed thigh. "And this makes you feel like a sexy bitch, doesn't it?" She snapped one of the elastics of the garter around his waist, and he flinched.

"It...it does. Real sexy."

"See, Mom. he likes it. Just look at how hard he is." As she stood behind him she reached around and grabbed a tight hold of his stiff dick. "How much do you want to suck this, Mom?"

Diane couldn't help but look at what her nasty daughter was holding. He looked silly and effeminate, but she couldn't deny that he still had a nice cock. She licked her lips.

"I...ah...do want to suck it...very much. But only...I mean, because...are you sure we should really do this?" Diane didn't want to give Wendy a chance to pull the offer off the table, but she had to put up some kind of resistance, otherwise, what would that make her?

"I'm sure, Mom. But, let me make absolutely certain. Tom?" She let his cock go and gave it a couple of playful slaps, causing a few drops of pre-cum to fall to the carpet. "Do you want my mother to suck your dick for you?" She grabbed a bit of his love handle in a light pinch where her mother couldn't see, threatening to make it hurt if he didn't answer correctly.

"Gee...yeah...sure...of course." he stammered, feeling like a piece of meat being offered up for trade.

"There you go, Mom, he wants it. There's nothing stopping you." For some strange reason, her mom seemed to think Tom's consent was important, or even a consideration. This wasn't the time to explain that what Tom wanted didn't factor into the equation any longer. "Go for it."

Her mom looked uneasy. "Right here?"

Wendy almost laughed. She believed her mom would have dropped to her knees and started shamelessly blowing him if she said yes. Despite her recent musings about the possibility of being a voyeur, she wasn't ready for that...even if it wasn't technically incest.

"How about you take him into our bedroom and you can do whatever you want in there." She gave her mom a reassuring wink. "I'm going to pop next door and ask Margie about her rose bushes. I'll be about ten minutes if you think that will be enough time."

"Unless I've lost my touch," Diane said, "that should be plenty."

~ ~ ~

When Wendy got back, Tom was in the kitchen making tea, still in his stockings. He was right, those seams up the back were sexy as fuck. His cock was limp and still a little wet. She didn't know why that was as arousing as it was. Her husband's dick had been in her mother's mouth just a matter of minutes ago. Not only that, but she was sure she had eaten his load of cum. It opened up all kinds of uniquely new feelings for her.

"How was it?"

He dipped the infuser in and out of the steaming water in the teapot, once again at a loss for what he was expected to say. He would need more help.

"Be honest."

He swallowed hard, and nodded, knowing this could get him into trouble. "It was great, to be honest."

"Great how?"

"Okay, well...are you sure you want to hear this?"

"I do, now tell me."

"Right, so she started right off deepthroating me. That was...hot. Just her enthusiasm alone was a huge turn-on, y'know. It was as if she really wanted it, not like it was something she had to do. So there was that."

"Okay, and what else?" She wasn't going to let herself feel bad for not enjoying giving him head. That's not what this was about.

"And, she got naked before we started...like, all the way."

"Did you like my mom's boobs?"

"They were fantastic. Her nipples are so big, and they were stiff as anything, like she was really horny, or something."

"I'm sure she was. She probably never sucked off a sissy bitch before."

Tom's cheeks reddened when she reminded him he was still in stockings and a garter.

"Did you get to see anything else?"

"Well...um, not really. I got a glimpse of her down-there area a bit...very hairy. More than yours used to be. And, she was down on her knees in front of me, so I could only see a little of her butt. Not much, but what I did see was nice."

"And I assume she let you come in her mouth."

He nodded sheepishly. "Right down her throat. She was begging me for it. Then, when she sucked it all out, she went down and licked my balls all around. It was great. Sorry."

"No need to apologize. My mom wanted some new dick, and so I let her borrow yours. Just the same as when I sent you over to put together that bookshelf for her while my dad's back was acting up."

"Ah, right, okay...I see."

Wendy was grabbed from behind and it was her mother putting in one of her patented bear hugs.

"Mmmm...I love my girl so much!"

Wendy turned around in her grasp and hugged her back, glad to see that her mother was clothed. "I know you do, Mom."

"I'd give you a kiss, but I have cum breath," she said with a naughty titter.

Wendy leaned forward and kissed her mom on the mouth, surprising herself. As they separated, she gave her lips a parting lick. That was too much, surely. But her mom seemed pleasantly amused by it all. "That's my husband's cum on your breath, Mom, no need to be shy about it."

"I guess this is all new to me. Is the tea ready yet?"

"Go sit down," Tom said, "and I'll bring it right in."

Diane hesitated, looking over Tom from behind lustfully. Wendy could almost hear what she was thinking. "I'm starting to like this sissy look you've got going on here."

"Give us a little wiggle, sweet cheeks," Wendy said, only half serious. She was delighted when Tom actually did it!

Wendy and her mom settled in on the sofa. Her mom had a glow about her that she'd never seen before. She had to be dying to have an orgasm after that...or did she already? She hdn't ask Tom about that. Maybe later.

"Thanks for getting dressed before you came out," Wendy joked.

"I haven't completely lost my mind...not yet, anyway. I will admit that it was nice to be looked at by another man...to be seen."

"From what I hear, he really enjoyed seeing you."

It was her mom's turn to blush. "For a minute there I thought he was going to grab me and try to have his way with me. And, to be honest, I don't know if I would have put up much of a fight. You shouldn't let me be alone with him like that again."

"Are you saying I need to be there to chaperone the next time?"

"There might be a next time?" she asked as if this was coming as a surprise to her. "I thought it was just a one-time deal."

"It can be if that's what you want." Wendy paused, just to torture her mother. "But if you'd like to do this again, you're always welcome. Maybe we can even meet you halfway...in a hotel, or something."

"Oh...my...I don't want to impose. Just the once was enough for me, truly it was. But Tom was so appreciative... and seemed to enjoy it more than anything...I think it would be a shame to deprive him. I say that only because he told me about how you don't like giving him oral sex and how you try to avoid it. That's all."

"Did he also tell you that he won't give me oral sex? I haven't had my pussy eaten in months, and even then it wasn't anything more than a couple of unwilling licks. He's probably worse at giving head than I am."

Tom came in and set the tray down, placing cups in front of each of them before pouring. Wendy noticed how her mother couldn't take her eyes off of his soft dick. Should she use the app to give him another boner? No, she didn't want to overdo it.

"I notice he's shaved...his dick, I mean."

"Yes, we did that during the honeymoon."

"I like it. Do you think I could get your father to do that for me?"

"I don't know what you two get up to in the bedroom, but I highly doubt it."

"Yes, you're probably right." Diane sighed as she gazed longingly at Tom's clean-shaven balls and took a sip of her tea. "But, you know what you have to do now?"

"What's that?"

"If he's going to be going around in nylons like that, he needs to shave his legs. That would look so much better. Tom, turn around," she directed. He did it without even checking with Wendy first. "Yes, and you'll have to shave that hairy butt of his, too."

"Hmmm...good idea, Mom." Wendy had a sudden inspiration. Tom was getting too comfortable with all of this after his great blowjob, time to remind him what the score was. "Hey, Tom, bend over for us."

He hesitated, then did as he was told.

"Oh, Wendy, you're so bad." Despite her admonition, her mom didn't tell her to stop.

"You're right, Mom, that ass would look cute shaved clean, wouldn't it? Tommy, spread your cheeks for us." He didn't move right away. "Go on, do it...we want to see your asshole."

"Wendy!" her mom said in mock horror. "How could..." she trailed off when Tom pulled his butt cheeks open right in front of them.

"He really does have a hairy butt crack, doesn't he?" Wendy commented casually.

"I...I can see his..." Diane wasn't able to finish. "I've never seen a man's asshole before."

"Really?" Wendy had to remind herself that not everyone in the world watched porn. "How do you like it?"

"It's...interesting. I kind of want to stick a finger in there...I don't know why."

"Now you know how a guy feels when he sees a pussy...sorry, I mean a vagina."

"Oh, please, dear. After what we've done here, you can say pussy in front of me, don't be silly."

"What we did? More like what you did." A thought occurred to her - it was a bit outrageous, but she'd throw it out there anyway. If nothing else, just to scare Tom even more. "Hey, Mom, since you were the one who thought of it, do you want to help me?"

"Help you with what?"

"Help me shave Tom."

She looked away from Tom's butthole and blinked. "Right now?"

"Right now."

"I don't know if that would be..."

"Proper? Decent? Ethical?"

"I don't know if that would be...something we can put off any longer. Let's do it!"

Tom clearly didn't like the idea, but he allowed himself to be dragged into the bathroom where they stripped off his stockings, grabbed a couple of new disposable razors, and went to work. It didn't take long for his self-directed arousal to return, as strong as ever. The women joked about it, made fun of it, flicked his balls, and laughed as they shaved his legs bare. They then turned him over and worked on his ass.

Wendy took care of his cheeks as her mom held his skin taut. Then his wife spread his cheeks open so Diane could get in there and denude the area around his anus. There were more jokes and more humiliation, especially when someone stuck a finger in his bumhole. He suspected it was Diane, but couldn't be sure.

Once he was done, rinsed off, dried, and oiled they put him back in the stockings. He didn't want to admit how nice it felt, but it did - much to his chagrin.

"Oh, now that's what I'm talking about. How hot is that?"

"Wow, Mom, I never imagined..."

"You didn't know what a sexy bitch you had here all along, did you?"

"Now if he only had a pussy, it would be perfect."

"What are you talking about? We just shaved his pussy...his man pussy." She gave his bald butt a sharp slap. "Do you have any idea how many guys would love to fuck this boy's ass? If I were ten years younger, hell, I'd strap a dick on and fuck him myself."

"Mom!" It was Wendy's turn to be horrified by what she was hearing. "What are you even talking about?"

"Don't pretend like you don't know. You went to college. Don't try to tell me you never fooled around with the girls in your dorm. And I'm sure at least one of them had a strap-on to teach all you freshmen how to take a dick like a real woman."

That wasn't Wendy's experience, but it sounded like it may have been something that happened to her mother. Did they even have strap-ons in the 60s? They must have. She didn't know how much more she wanted to learn about her mom - she was scared about what she might find out next. Did she do porn? Did she meet her father at some kind of swinger orgy? Was she once a man? She didn't even want these thoughts in her head!

"Okay...so what now?" Wendy asked. She was horny as fuck after shaving her husband with her mother, but she didn't know what to do about it. What could she do?

"You know what, I think we should finish the job. I never liked a hairy chest. How about you?"

"It doesn't look right, now that you mention it." Wendy was thinking of the muscle guy covered in oil at the Security Center. "Let's take care of that."

Wendy got the shaving cream and lathered up his chest. She ignored Tom's pleading look, If he thought his balls itched after being shaved, wait until it was his whole body. As she worked, she noticed her mom was down on her knees, doing her best not to touch Tom's erection, but coming as close as she could.

"Mom? What are you doing?"

She startled. "Oh, sorry, I was just...admiring. Penises are so fascinating, don't you think? The way they just stick out like that, and the shape, the way the balls hang down, the little drip-drop-drop from the tip." She licked up a sampling of pre-cum.

Fuck, Wendy thought, why is that so sexy? That had to be her voyeur side at play. "You want to suck him off again, don't you?"

"Nooo..." she insisted unconvincingly. "I don't want to overstep. You've been so generous with him, I wouldn't want to impose any further." She licked her lips and almost went in for more pre-cum, but held back.

"As soon as I'm done with his chest, I'll leave you two alone, if you think you can control yourself. I'm sure my Tom wouldn't mind another expert blowjob from you."

"I wouldn't mind at all," he quickly interjected.

"Just give me one more minute..." Wendy drew the razor across Tom's lightly tanned skin, leaving a strip of bare flesh. She was going to have to figure out how to get this boy some more color. A spray tan? Or maybe go old school - nude sunbathing in the backyard. The neighbor's wives would love that, wouldn't they?

"Okay, then, if you really don't mind," her mother fretted. Barely able to contain herself. "I can wait." Was she talking to Wendy, or trying to convince herself?

"I hope so, Mom. Letting you blow my husband is one thing, but seeing you do it is another." Her pussy clenched when she said that. She couldn't admit that she really wanted to see that. But that would never fly. She shouldn't even be considering it. Maybe she could peek in. No.

"I never minded an audience...but, you're right...that's not something you should see your mother doing." Her mom adjusted her sweatpants. Was that a wet spot between her legs? Wendy tried to ignore it. She never really considered the idea that her mom had a vagina. She must, obviously, but it wasn't something she ever consciously acknowledged.

Should she just tell her mom to go ahead and start sucking? But, no, she couldn't do that. What was next, asking her to put on a fuck show with Tom while she masturbated to it? It was too much to even consider. Just because Tom was her property didn't mean all other rules of normal behavior were suspended.

12