Indentured Pervitude 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, all done," Wedny declared. "I'm out of here. You two have fun...doing whatever." Did that make it sound like she was giving them permission to fuck? They wouldn't go there...would they? It didn't matter, she just had to get out before anything started. If she saw that, she knew she wouldn't be able to walk away, and she'd only embarrass herself.

Wendy hurried to the kitchen and immediately began rubbing her crotch. It wasn't enough, and she put her hand down her pants...inside her panties. Was she now the one who was going to get caught jerking off alone in the kitchen?

Her mother was just in the other room..giving her husband oral sex. Did she get naked again this time? Was she playing with herself? Wendy knew she would be if it were her. The temptation overwhelmed her and she crept to the bathroom door. The door was closed, but she could hear them in there.

Moans...Tom's and her mom's...that sucking noise...very wet. It sounded like Mom was giving him an extremely sloppy blowjob. Not something she ever did - or even seriously considered.

"Ah, Diane, that's so good...oh, God...that's it...take it all the way down...oh, fuck, you're the best...so fucking good..."

Wendy quickly shucked off her pants so she could spread her feet wide and get better access to her pussy. This was so wrong - spying on them this way.

"If you think that's good, how about this?" That was her mom's voice. What was she talking about?

Tom made a surprised gurgling sound, then groaned very contentedly. What was happening? Were they fucking? No...her mother wouldn't do that.

"Nothing like a finger up the butt to soothe the savage beast," she laughed and the sucking noises resumed - only faster this time.

"Aiiee, get ready...almost there...I'm going to come...oh, shit, here it comes...grrrraaaahh! I'm coming, I'm coming!" Wendy probably would have heard that even if she was still in the kitchen. But she had to worry about herself at the moment. She clamped her mouth shut and tried not to make any noise as she came. The image of Tom ejaculating into her mother's mouth was too much for her. The thought of it was disgusting and the most erotic thing she'd ever imagined at the same time.

She rubbed her clit and fingered her hole at the same time, milking every last shivering sensation from her orgasm that she could. She hurried away, her pants still around one ankle, back to the kitchen. There she caught her breath and pulled up her pants before anyone could find her. She was ashamed of herself for stooping so low, but also more gratified than she had a right to be. That was fantastic...for so many reasons.

It was about five minutes before she heard her mom making her way to the front door. Wendy looked out, and her mom just blew her a kiss and left without a word. She must have been feeling conflicted about it all too. Either that, or she didn't want to share her cum breath.

Tom came shuffling into the kitchen, hair mussed, a dazed look on his face, his limp cock still wet with his mother-in-law's saliva. He gave his wife a half smile, got himself a glass of water, and drank it down.

"You look happy," Wendy said.

"Yeah...no shit...I did what you wanted...right?"

"Yes," she conceded. He was supposed to be upset about being farmed out like some kind of a stud bull, but maybe she had miscalculated.

"Then you should be happy, too. Right?"

"I'm happy that you're shaved now. I like you all smooth and...girly."

"Girly? Nah, c'mon..." his hand went to his chest where his modest tuft of manly hair had been.

"And I noticed you're still wearing your special stockings and garter for me. If you like, you can go pick out a pair of my panties and put those on as well. Maybe a see-through pair. Oh! The pink ones with the frills on the sides. Those will look nice."

Tom's whole demeanor changed and he dragged himself out of the kitchen. It was almost a full ten minutes before he was back. His black stockings looked sexier than ever, despite one having a small run in it. The garter belt was a bit twisted in the back, but the effect was still hot. However, it was the pink panties that stole the show.

12